Notices

Old May 14, 2017, 18:52   #551
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post

Good thing the Russians have a history of being effeminate surrender monkeys who would curl into a ball if faced with a papercut. And do not have the gear to return the favour because they are a nation of illiterates.
Well, I can attest that the Russians admire many things that the Frankish culture offers. Laying down arms is not one of them, painful paper cuts notwithstanding.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 06:40   #552
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
My house has one of the best recommended end and the shown devices except UPS's instead of power strips.

At work the three phase version.

Many install these and think they are fine. Installs in-line with with panel and supposed to protect entire house. What about your phone line? That might be the largest amount of copper wire interconnected world wide.

How about your cable television wire.

I prefer gas tube over most for service entrances as can replace tubes only rather than entire device. Are all your lines entering structure tied to a common ground? Phone techs and cable/satellite guys are worst about not pulling a wire to your electrical ground but if don't any impulse is getting in that way.

This is one of my arrestor boxes for radio equipmemt, has double the lines and arrestors now and had to install a second.

Come inside then even with entire panel protection and low voltage lines protected have over a dozen UPS's in house and two dozen at work for mosfets to back up gas tubes and other mosfets. At work have over 80 ground rods bonded with a double run of 2,000 feet of copper. Have mix of stainless and copper connectors and Cadwell bonds to ensure wires don't rot off the rods. Your rods and connectors need partially excavated and inspected every decade at the least. Three rods is minimum at severe panel entrance. At home use a halo ground system with about 20 ground rods including a few multipiece can keep driving till hit bedrock. Friend does a lot of government ground work and often drives 20 to 40 feet of rod anchoring each corner of ground system. Also have two rooms at work and home that entire rooms are Faraday caged. Inside them have Faraday boxes to store spare fuses, electrical parts and complete equipment.

EMP is no joke and if it hits only the best prepared might have systems survive. By time an EMP gets to my computer the power has been filtered three times and computer is running off DC inverter side of industrial UPS. The DSL line was protected at service entrance, just before router and then before critical devices. And I don't kid myself, if a lightning bolt travels a few miles from clouds to ground are my preps going to shunt it or is it going to crispy fry them on way to devices? Why have spare devices put away, unattached till needed. A tin foil hat or single device that's plug and play won't save your electronics from a lightning strike, solar flare or nuclear EMP. Triple redundancy with stunning ground system a little luck and might keep your stuff up. Is your HVAC compressor isolated with suppressors? It's nothing but a big antenna waiting to feed an impulse back into an otherwise we'll protected facility. Every single wire entering a structure better be covered. Have more money invested in my surge protection systems than most have in a car. If needed, might just keep a few things. Gotta jet or this would become the wall of all walls of text.

A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat

Last edited by hueyville; May 19, 2017 at 06:46.
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 07, 2017, 12:36   #553
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
Just a note that in DHS EMP has moved from around #40 to #3 threat issue. This is because of the new leadership and the situation that we are now in.
Anyway, thing of interest was the Strategic Coal Reserve. Interesting! During the 50s and 60s the govt bought hard coal, processed it, cleaned it and stored it. These storage areas were literally valleys they filled in with the coal, put topsoil over them and planted grass and trees. The properties were held by large corporations (the one I saw was US Steel, 12,000 acres). I found this as I was looking into the Air Force strategic information libraries ( same deal, libraries hidden away to be recovered later under COG plans). All of this got slowed down in the late 70s and under Clinton eliminated. Lot of the information was held in the old Defense Mapping Agency and literally burned in the 90s.
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 20, 2017, 09:32   #554
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2A1 View Post
Just a note that in DHS EMP has moved from around #40 to #3 threat issue. This is because of the new leadership and the situation that we are now in.

See also OP-ED WSJ June 9th 2017
http://hotair.com/headlines/archives...ut-the-lights/
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2017, 20:37   #555
badzero
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
Can anyone guess what the effects of an emp will be on the airbag igniters found in nearly every vehicle on the road today?

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2017, 20:50   #556
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by badzero View Post
Can anyone guess what the effects of an emp will be on the airbag igniters found in nearly every vehicle on the road today?
My guess is nothing.
Needs a command from the sudden stop thingy going off and EMP should just fry the circuits, so nothing????
If or when an EMP goes off, would not want to start my new life after having an airbag fire off in my face while driving 75 or 80 mph out here.
Would already be a bad enough day without that.
Old June 21, 2017, 21:32   #557
badzero
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
I would suppose that command from the sudden stop thingy is going to be voltage down a wire.

They aren't that complicated, small detonator, with a small charge, apply 12 vdc and boom. I'm going to go out on a limb and say everyone driving when it happens is going to get a face full. What it is, is important to remember as they may not all go off.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2017, 10:21   #558
NHBandit
Registered

FALaholic #: 7986
I spent half my life working in and managing salvage yards. Air bags are set off by a 12 volt charge being sent to them via the air bag controller which in turn gets it's signal from the sensors behind the grille. We used to set them off for fun by connecting jumpers wires from a car battery to the plug on the back of the air bag. No voltage, no deployment. You should see how far up in the air you can launch a couch with 4 air bags...
Old June 22, 2017, 11:36   #559
xtremerange
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 4305
My question is how close to 12 volts does it need to be and for how long?
Old June 22, 2017, 13:42   #560
NHBandit
Registered

FALaholic #: 7986
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremerange View Post
My question is how close to 12 volts does it need to be and for how long?
No clue if it can be less than 12 volts. I would assume so. As for how long it's instant. It has to be for the air bag to deploy before your face hits the windshield..
Old June 22, 2017, 23:33   #561
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
FEMA Is Preparing For A Solar Storm That Would Take Out The Grid

FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Administration) is planning for a massive solar storm that would be so strong, it would take down the power grid. Noting that the rare, yet “high-consequence” scenario has “the potential for catastrophic impact on our nation and FEMA’s ability to respond.”

According to unpublished FEMA documents obtained by Government Attic, a FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) database and non-profit organization, the Department of Homeland Security agency once mapped out a disaster plan for the occurrence of another geomagnetic “super storm” like the one the occurred in 1859.

READ MORE
Old June 29, 2017, 16:15   #562
C2A1
Registered

North Korea, general strike info:
http://nypost.com/2017/05/16/this-is...ergnet_1711972
Old June 29, 2017, 16:29   #563
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
China and Russia would get far more fallout from our strikes on NK than we would from anything they toss our way, got to believe both Russia and China know this and are taking steps to ensure it does not happen, maybe????
I would expect our first targets would be all of their nuke related sites, then deal with the conventional stuff.
2000 pound J-Dams raining down onto nuclear reactors, ugly times ahead.
NK sends anything into SK, Japan, or G-D forbid US territory, they will cease to exist, what, inside a couple of hours?
Old June 29, 2017, 17:13   #564
C2A1
Registered

A little long but note the last bullet:
phil_novack@cruz.senate.gov
June 29, 2017

2018 NDAA Includes 13 Cruz Amendments Critical to Texas and U.S.
National Security; Expands F-35 fleet,
Provides $512M in Military Construction Funds to Texas
“This bill marks a critical step in rebuilding our military, ensuring our national security, and fulfilling the promise to equip our men and women in uniform”

WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas) today praised the passage of FY2018 National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA) through the Senate Armed Services Committee (SASC) markup process earlier this week, which provides numerous military necessities, including over $512 million in military construction funds to the state of Texas for 2018. Sen. Cruz sponsored 13 amendments and cosponsored six, that were successfully adopted into the bill, benefitting both Texas and our military interests abroad and in space, which will now proceed to consideration before the full U.S. Senate.

“The passage of this year’s NDAA marks a critical step in rebuilding our nation’s military, further protecting our national security interests at home and abroad, and fulfilling our promise to better equip and train our men and women in uniform for their mission,” Sen. Cruz said. “I am pleased that we were able to increase the readiness of our Armed Services and include important provisions that will benefit Texas communities across the state. This bill includes vital military construction funds necessary to Texas installations, increases the number of F-35s to ensure the continuation of our air superiority and begins the much-needed rebuilding of our military. This bill also provides a well-deserved pay increase to our brave Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, and Marines who defend our nation and freedoms every day.”

Cruz continued, “Beyond Texas, the environment overseas for the United States remains volatile, dangerous, and unpredictable. After eight years of a foreign policy geared toward appeasing America’s enemies and ignoring America’s friends, it is imperative for the United States to reassure our partners that we will stand with them in the face of current and emerging threats. Strength abroad translates to safety at home, and a revitalized American foreign policy will aid in ensuring a stable and secure American homeland.”

Sen. Cruz sponsored and cosponsored several amendments made to the NDAA specifically benefiting Texas military installations and the servicemen and women based in the Lone Star State. He also sponsored and cosponsored numerous amendments benefitting our military interests across the world and in space, specifically those that will strengthen our relations with Taiwan and India, hold accountable the hostile regimes in Iran and Venezuela, explore ways to secure vital domestic infrastructure from electromagnetic attack, and anchor American leadership in space.

The amendments he sponsored and supported directly benefitting the State of Texas include:

• Reform of DOD Site Clearinghouse to Address Windfarm Interference: Texas wind energy is an important economic contributor to our state, however communities across Texas have expressed concerns regarding the potential encroachment of windfarms upon their highly vital military installations. This NDAA recognizes the concerns of both parties and has reformed the DOD Site Clearinghouse process by removing a preference for alternative energy that was initiated by the previous administration. Sen. Cruz led a bipartisan effort to develop an equitable process for energy projects by improving the notification process, establishing the means for governors to express concerns, and ensuring that the cumulative impacts of potential energy projects are considered in a fair and non-partisan manner. This amendment is critical to Texas installations located in close proximity to wind turbine farms.

• National Guard Counterdrug Program: The National Guard plays a vital role toward assuring our security and part of their mission – particularly that of the Texas National Guard – focuses on prohibiting the flow of drugs into the United States. The Threat Based Resource Model that delineates where those federal funds are sent has been significantly altered over the years, with larger portions of those funds being directed to states that are not dealing with the border challenges created by the transport of illicit narcotics. Sen. Cruz developed an NDAA initiative that will direct an evaluation of this program to determine whether those federal funds are being efficiently and effectively utilized in accordance with the counterdrug charter of this program, which is of particular interest to the Texas National Guard’s operations along the Texas-Mexico border.

• Improving Enlisted Personnel Housing: The men and women who volunteer to serve in our defense should not be forced to live in substandard barracks or military housing. The cuts to our military that occurred under the previous administration created a situation where commanders had to make incredibly tough choices, in some cases whether to fund quality of life issues such as housing, or fund the training of men and women headed into harm’s way. They appropriately chose the latter. A service member’s quality of life has a direct impact on his or her effectiveness and therefore our nation’s readiness. Sen. Cruz addressed this concern in the NDAA and has requested the Services to increase prioritization of military housing when considering military construction submissions.

• Abilene’s Material Staging Facility Modernization: Our nation’s nuclear stockpile is a vital part of our strategic deterrent and the work being performed in Abilene’s Material Staging Facility is crucial to that enterprise. However, much of the it was built decades ago, and we should not risk extended delays to development of the National Nuclear Security Administration’s plans for its modernization. Sen. Cruz introduced an amendment that directs the NNSA to provide a plan for the future Material Staging Facility by February 2018.

• DoD Water Resource Management: Texas is particularly prone to times of drought, as recently experienced in many parts of the state 2006-2011. To ensure readiness for future times of drought, Sen. Cruz joined Sen. Mazie Hirono (D-Hawaii) to direct the Department of Defense (DOD) to develop a roadmap that addresses capability gaps for water production, treatment and purification, and a strategy to ensure our military installations’ water needs are adequately met.

• Texas Education Partnerships with USAF: The USAF currently faces a shortfall of aircraft maintainers, however, Texas is blessed with outstanding educational institutions and supportive communities that can help solve this challenge. Sen. Cruz introduced language that directs the Air Force to pursue partnerships with local and regional educational institutions to help develop and strengthen these important training needs.

• Religious Liberty Training for Senior Leaders: The hostility of the previous administration toward service members who choose to display and act upon their sincerely held religious beliefs created a need for previous NDAAs to specifically recognize the importance of protecting the religious liberties of our servicemen and women. To ensure that the Services are appropriately developing a strategy for military leadership to address and adhere to current laws, Sen. Cruz cosponsored Sen. Joni Ernst’s (R-Iowa) amendment that directs DOD to ensure appropriate religious liberty training is provided to senior military leaders, chaplains, and judge advocates.

• National Guard Headquarters Manpower: Recent NDAAs have addressed the concern that the upper ranks in the military had increased in number compared to the men and women serving on the front lines of our nations’ military campaigns. Sen. Cruz sponsored an amendment extends this consideration to the dedicated members of our National Guard by creating a cap on the number of personnel that are pulled from the states to work in the at the National Guard Bureau headquarters in D.C. This will keep more soldiers back into the respective units at the state level and help our local National Guard units perform their mission.

• Education Tuition Assistance: The Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES) is a program that helps fund college credit by examination programs, college entrance exams, and federal financial aid to help offset out of pocket costs of further education. Sen. Cruz introduced an amendment that requires service members who apply for tuition assistance receive information about the DANTES program.

• Basic Expeditionary Airman Skills Training at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland: Sen. Cruz cosponsored an amendment by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) that encourages DOD to improve its Forward Operating Base efficiencies by utilizing capabilities such as the Basic Expeditionary Airman Skills Training (BEAST) at Joint Base San Antonio-Lackland. BEAST training is provided to about 39,000 recruits per year to improve their combat capabilities.

• Corpus Christi Land Transfer: At the request of the City of Corpus Christi, Sen. Cruz presented an amendment to enable the city to conduct a land transfer with the U.S. Navy, should it choose to do so, out of concern for potential population growth that may impact the integrity of Naval Air Station Corpus Christi.

The amendments he sponsored and supported directly benefitting the United States’ interests abroad and in space include:

• Iran Military-to-Military Cooperation: Sen. Cruz led an effort cosponsored by Sen. David Perdue (R-Georgia) to address Iran’s troubling relationship and military cooperation with other hostile nations. This amendment will expand DOD’s Annual Report on the Military Power of Iran to assess military-to-military cooperation between Iran and foreign countries including Cuba, North Korea, Pakistan, Sudan, Syria, and Venezuela. The report shall include any cooperation and collaboration on the development of nuclear, biological, chemical, and advanced conventional weapons, weapon systems, and delivery vehicles.

• Iran Military Report Additions: Sen. Cruz cosponsored Sen. Perdue’s amendment that expands the DOD’s Annual Report on the Military Power of Iran to 1) assess the use of civilian transportation infrastructure, such as commercial aircraft and vessels, used to transport illicit military cargo to or from Iran; and 2) report on Iran’s illicit transfers pertaining to nuclear, ballistic missile, chemical, biological, advanced conventional weapons, and other technology.

• Venezuelan Military Cooperation: Sen. Cruz led an effort that directs the Secretary of Defense to report on military cooperation between the Government of Venezuela with Cuba, Iran, Russia, foreign terrorist organizations, and regional militant groups. The report shall include 1) cooperation on military intelligence and counterintelligence operations; 2) cooperation in illicit drug trafficking operations; 3) cooperation in cyber and information operations; 4) cooperation with transnational criminal organizations; 5) weapons and technology transfers; and 6) estimates of the types and amounts of support, including funding, lethal and non-lethal supplies, and training provided.

• Taiwan Defense Partnership: Taiwan is a lynchpin of American national security in the Asia-Pacific, yet China is seeking to isolate Taiwan from its allies and partners across the globe. Cosponsored by Sens. Inhofe, Perdue, Strange, Wicker, and Cotton, Sen. Cruz secured an amendment that strengthens America’s strategic relationship with Taiwan under the Taiwan Relations Act and Ronald Reagan’s “Six Assurances” by calling for a return to regular arms sales based solely on Taiwan’s needs, encouraging DOD to assist Taipei in fielding a strong air defense capability, and requiring DOD to review its policy against allowing Taiwanese ships to dock in U.S. Ports.

• Taiwan Joint Exercise Invitation: Sen. Cruz supported Sen. Cotton’s requirement that DOD invite Taiwan to the Air Force’s Red Flag exercise, a continuation of an effort Sen. Cruz sponsored as an amendment in the 2015 NDAA. The exercises will provide the opportunity to elevate our relationship with Taiwan, while conducting the joint training necessary to preparing Taipei for crucial air defense contingencies.

• Space Policy: The uncontested superiority the United States previously enjoyed in space is eroding, as key competitors like Russia and China field capabilities that threaten our space presence. Cosponsored by Sens. James Inhofe (R-Okla.) and Dan Sullivan (R-Alaska), Sen. Cruz secured an amendment that supports DOD’s conception of space as an operating domain and calls for the development, production, and deployment of assets in cooperation with allies and partners to secure our ability to operate freely in space for the protection of our interests.

• India Major Defense Partner: Few partnerships in the 21st century carry more strategic significance than United States partnership with India, the world’s largest democracy. Even so, Sen. Cruz believes that current bilateral cooperation and joint development need to be more closely aligned with the shared interests of maritime domain awareness and anti-submarine warfare. Sen. Cruz secured an amendment that calls on DOD to reassess its approach to partnering with India and to appoint an individual to oversee this process.

• Report on Electromagnetic (EMP) Attack Commission Findings: Sen. Cruz cosponsored Sen. Inhofe’s amendment which directs the Secretary of Defense to report on actions taken with regard to the EMP Commission’s military findings and recommendations, and provide a recommended path forward for the protection of military systems against an EMP attack.
Old June 29, 2017, 17:25   #565
C2A1
Registered

I think NK knows they are toast but a corned rat will do amazing things as Putin likes to point out. If he thinks he is going down, he has nothing to lose. Current thought is that could see as many as six EMP devices used against SK, Japan, Hawaii and/or mainland US. Contacts I know in SK are very worried about Chem/Bio as it would destroy the economy and if the US was out of action, they would be toast in a ground assault. However, if we cut the head off the snake, I don't think he has left much of any leadership that could take advantage of that situation.
Old June 30, 2017, 09:30   #566
C2A1
Registered

For your reading enjoyment:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/1476735409...d=4Z71WGOL0K66
Old June 30, 2017, 15:31   #567
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
This is a good account, read it.

We're on our own for most things is what I take from all of this, everything else is just for show..

300 plus million people will not be a priority to "save".

Folks have been warned by many, and few have taken the time and trouble to insure their own safety.
Old July 04, 2017, 10:59   #568
C2A1
Registered

https://www.voanews.com/a/north-kore...-/3927490.html
Peter Pry has been called for a meeting with the NSC in the morning. We'll see where we stand.
Old July 07, 2017, 19:04   #569
C2A1
Registered

OK, Here is where it is at. Col. Bradley McAlpine (Obama holdover) asst. Sec. Def for Nuclear, Chem, Bio defense has slow rolled the EMP commission so that it ends on July 30th so it's report which is due in Dec. will not come out. NSC and white House have asked the House Armed Services Committee to extend the EMP taskforce thru Dec with no response. In charge of the HASC is congressman Thornberry from Tx. The Swamp is trying to keep a political hand on the EMP issue. I've worked within OSD so I know they are political animals but they do put party before nation. Not sure why Thornberry is co-operating with McAlpine unless there is something going on with the facility outside Amarillo. It costs nothing to extend the EMP taskforce. I can only take this as someone who is a Rhino working with an Obamite. How afraid are they of that report?
Old July 07, 2017, 19:48   #570
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
OK, Here is where it is at. Col. Bradley McAlpine (Obama holdover) asst. Sec. Def for Nuclear, Chem, Bio defense has slow rolled the EMP commission so that it ends on July 30th so it's report which is due in Dec. will not come out. NSC and white House have asked the House Armed Services Committee to extend the EMP taskforce thru Dec with no response. In charge of the HASC is congressman Thornberry from Tx. The Swamp is trying to keep a political hand on the EMP issue. I've worked within OSD so I know they are political animals but they do put party before nation. Not sure why Thornberry is co-operating with McAlpine unless there is something going on with the facility outside Amarillo. It costs nothing to extend the EMP taskforce. I can only take this as someone who is a Rhino working with an Obamite. How afraid are they of that report?

How terrified would you be, if I knew you allowed half my family to be murdered and did nothing to prevent that when you were responsible for stopping it??????

Some of these people in positions of power need to be very afraid.

The prediction is 90% die off, if we lost all electrical power in this country within 12 months.

If we lost just 50% of this figure, the survivors, after they bury their dead, a large % will be looking hard for those that allowed it to happen.

I know I would be.
Old July 07, 2017, 20:17   #571
C2A1
Registered

Me too! This is what I find so shocking (no pun intended) about this situation. Going to meetings and listening to what is going to happen and folks turn away. It is not an impossible fix but no one seems to care. Just how many traitors is there? Why stop the commission? Claim ignorance after the fact.
Well, in looney land next week.
Old July 07, 2017, 21:17   #572
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Me too! This is what I find so shocking (no pun intended) about this situation. Going to meetings and listening to what is going to happen and folks turn away. It is not an impossible fix but no one seems to care. Just how many traitors is there? Why stop the commission? Claim ignorance after the fact.
Well, in looney land next week.
IF I was to put my tin hat on, I could come up with, how much would it cost to rebuild the nation, mucho $$$$ to be made there with that, how many would die, a lot of people in power would like to see a large population reduction, so long as they and theirs are still standing when its all over.

Sometimes, just because its a tin hat idea, does not mean its wrong.

Make billions/trillions rebuilding the "nation" and reduce the population all at the same time.

People are murdered for five bucks everyday.
How much would it cost, to murder 200,000,000, or allow 2 or 2.5 hundred million to die??????????

I'd not put anything past these people.
Old July 08, 2017, 11:56   #573
C2A1
Registered

Yep, mobile test.
Something you mentioned over on the other thread that maybe part of the answer. I was told this about a year ago on Chinese planning. I took it all in and left it at that. There is a lot of stress building in China on several fronts and this must be released if the political system is to survive. Last trip to whackoland, got briefing on how the two other players are looking at it. I can see it now playing out. I will be briefing on some solutions for the grid or at least parts of it and long term sustainability. Three sites are in planning, one chosen, Second close and the third still open. Don't think there will be support from that quarter, so may go thru other channels.
YH, you ever get up to Benson?
Old July 08, 2017, 13:03   #574
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yep, mobile test.
Something you mentioned over on the other thread that maybe part of the answer. I was told this about a year ago on Chinese planning. I took it all in and left it at that. There is a lot of stress building in China on several fronts and this must be released if the political system is to survive. Last trip to whackoland, got briefing on how the two other players are looking at it. I can see it now playing out. I will be briefing on some solutions for the grid or at least parts of it and long term sustainability. Three sites are in planning, one chosen, Second close and the third still open. Don't think there will be support from that quarter, so may go thru other channels.
YH, you ever get up to Benson?
Went thru there a couple times in past week, once going to Tucson and another Mama wanted to go to St. David and we ended up going thru Benson.
About 25 miles north of the house.
Old July 08, 2017, 14:16   #575
SAFN49
None
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 73015
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
IF I was to put my tin hat on, I could come up with, how much would it cost to rebuild the nation, mucho $$$$ to be made there with that, how many would die, a lot of people in power would like to see a large population reduction, so long as they and theirs are still standing when its all over.

Sometimes, just because its a tin hat idea, does not mean its wrong.

Make billions/trillions rebuilding the "nation" and reduce the population all at the same time.

People are murdered for five bucks everyday.
How much would it cost, to murder 200,000,000, or allow 2 or 2.5 hundred million to die??????????

I'd not put anything past these people.
http://www.businessinsider.com/nsa-c...ructure-2016-3
SAFN49 is offline   Reply With Quote