Old July 12, 2019, 08:21   #101
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
Or an ear?
Sticking your ear in a bundle of wires and finding out there may be a nicked wire that gets grounded by an earring could be somewhat exciting. Met 2 people in my life missing their ring finger. One was from jumping off of a piece of farm equipment.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2019, 08:27   #102
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Sticking your ear in a bundle of wires and finding out there may be a nicked wire that gets grounded by an earring could be somewhat exciting. Met 2 people in my life missing their ring finger. One was from jumping off of a piece of farm equipment.
Roofer here caught his ring finger on the gutter as he fell off the roof. Pulled every bit of flesh off and only bone left. I never wore my ring to work after that.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2019, 08:29   #103
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 4653
I'm pretty safe I guess. I lost my wedding ring on a paint job in Temple, Texas 25 years ago now. My wife never did buy that story.

My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."-Mick "Pappy" Connors

heavily armed, easily pissed.
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2019, 08:46   #104
medicmike
Registered

FALaholic #: 3183
And here is another instance of the protection from the law these scrotes are getting from the politicians of the left.

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2019, 10:12   #105
goon
Registered

FALaholic #: 9673
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Maybe it's me but the guy on the left looks to be scared out of his mind. And the guy on the right with the relatively fresh ink looks like he's seen too many movies. Who proactively goes into a fight wearing a ring?
That photo on the left was taken in the middle of an attempted active shooter attack, just before the police killed him. He probably was scared. He was a former Army infantryman BTW.
goon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2019, 11:05   #106
MOS11C
Registered

FALaholic #: 38594
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
you are a denialist, you are not paying attention to what is going on,
you are instead choosing willful ignorance,
your preference for your own apathy the grounds for justifying your ignorance.

there is a cost for your denial:
sandy hoax was an information warfare operation that resulted in a denial/disruption of retail ammo distribution and supply for over 18 months straight,
and also cost the gunnies in two formerly free states a severe hit against their 2A rights -- gunnies now under criminal penalty in those two states, that had nothing to do with sandy hoax, separated geographically, the gunnies there were in no way responsible,
and the yet bolshies used operation sandy hoax as the lever by which to achieve strategic and operational dominance over those gunnies, and on the cheap.

our side got nothing out of that little trade,
the other side scored a major victory, at zero cost to themselves, a clean get away.
and most importantly, in so doing, they demonstrated just how easy it is to get what they want using manufactured crisis, misinformation, and that deniers just like you will accept it and work with them to make it happen.

antifa and BLM are useful idiots (defined as terrorist orgs, in fact), two factions of the same militant front of that 4th gen war effort against trad americans.
you are oblivious to that,
as such, denialists like you are tacit support for that same information war effort, you are also a useful idiot, by choice.
There is a researcher dude who has a YT video explaining how he noticed that on the eve of a democrat government officials corruption case going public there is a mass shooting....for the media to bury the corruption story.

According to him it happens on the majority of the shootings.
And he believes it's not a coincidence. Maybe he's a conspiracy theory fanatic and shit....but maybe these mass shootings are manufactured. Who knows.

-
-
-
Old July 12, 2019, 11:14   #107
bubbagump
Registered

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by goon View Post
That photo on the left was taken in the middle of an attempted active shooter attack, just before the police killed him. He probably was scared. He was a former Army infantryman BTW.
Masks don't hide everything, or so it would seem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texgunner View Post
I'm pretty safe I guess. I lost my wedding ring on a paint job in Temple, Texas 25 years ago now. My wife never did buy that story.
Rings, or for that matter any sort of jewelry have no place where serious physical activity is involved. Particularly fights. Rings are bent relatively easily.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2019, 11:56   #108
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Masks don't hide everything, or so it would seem.

Rings, or for that matter any sort of jewelry have no place where serious physical activity is involved. Particularly fights. Rings are bent relatively easily.
6 K jenny,,being let down off top of an 113 track,,six guys,,one slipped,,,all slipped,,cage bolt caught one guys wedding ring,,,ripped his finger clean off!

Wrapped up his hand,,called a dust off,,picked up finger,,,with ring still around it,packed it in ice, dust off arrived,,patient flew away, my wedding ring went into my pocket never to be worn again.

Steel watch bands,,,ugh,,,always wear a tear away cloth band,,,,if one wants a functional hand.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2019, 12:34   #109
goon
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
6 K jenny,,being let down off top of an 113 track,,six guys,,one slipped,,,all slipped,,cage bolt caught one guys wedding ring,,,ripped his finger clean off!

Wrapped up his hand,,called a dust off,,picked up finger,,,with ring still around it,packed it in ice, dust off arrived,,patient flew away, my wedding ring went into my pocket never to be worn again.

Steel watch bands,,,ugh,,,always wear a tear away cloth band,,,,if one wants a functional hand.
A buddy got his wedding ring snagged climbing down from a 113. Didn’t rip the finger off, but it did mangle it pretty good and the ring had to be cut off. But it might be a good thing that protesters aren’t planning to be climbing on APC’s yet.
Old July 14, 2019, 09:14   #110
Bawana jim
Registered

"Willem Van Spronsen, who has been arrested before during immigration protests at this very facility, was shot and killed on Saturday. Police say the man threw his incendiary devices at the building, striking some vehicles and setting them ablaze, while armed with a rifle. He also attempted to ignite a propane tank.

Police reported “shots fired,” although it is unclear who fired first. Emergency responders found Van Spronsen dead when they arrived."

https://usbreakingnews.net/2019/07/1...n-with-police/
Old July 14, 2019, 09:52   #111
medicmike
Registered

FALaholic #: 3183
Apparently he is a hero to a number of these scrotes on Twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Will...onsen&src=typd

Quote:
deer mom super-soldier ♊⛥ 🏴 🦌

@bloodfawn93
10h10 hours ago
More
I hope that the actions of #WillemVanSpronsen comes to be the catalyst for in which others create direct acts of revolution

Rest in power ✊🏴🚩

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 14, 2019, 10:04   #112
Bawana jim
Registered

Yup, they stir the pot of revolution.
Old July 14, 2019, 16:52   #113
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post
Apparently he is a hero to a number of these scrotes on Twitter

https://twitter.com/search?q=%23Will...onsen&src=typd
this was not an isolated lone wolf,

this was an escalation, an extension of previous violence:
this particular antifa bolshie had previously done felony assault on a cop during a mob riot "protest" of the ice detention center, interfering with the cop arresting another of his antifa mob fellow travelers, and he was let off.

that letting him off of a felony wrap, invited/encouraged escalation,
which is not coincidentally is exactly what democrat bolshie leadership has been calling for more of, more escalation of violence against whites, violence against trad heritage americans.
this one answered that democrat declaration of war, and delivered rifle fire and molotovs.

the left is actively farming this violence,
people are already killing each other,

it will escalate more.

Last edited by G1user; July 14, 2019 at 16:57.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 14, 2019, 20:21   #114
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
This looks more ANTIFA fashion
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 14, 2019, 21:44   #115
goon
Registered

The hammer and sickle flag and mask are especially amusing. I don’t fly a Confederate flag, a Nazi flag, a rising sun, or a hammer and sickle. I’m an American and I only have one flag - and it sure as hell ain’t the flag of a conquered adversary. These assclowns have no business protesting anyone else while they’re also displaying enemy flags.
Old July 14, 2019, 23:01   #116
G1user
Registered

Quote:
The hammer and sickle flag and mask are especially amusing. I don’t fly a Confederate flag, a Nazi flag, a rising sun, or a hammer and sickle. I’m an American and I only have one flag - and it sure as hell ain’t the flag of a conquered adversary. These assclowns have no business protesting anyone else while they’re also displaying enemy flags.
evidently they do very much have business keeping and bearing firearms while "protesting" and "displaying enemy flags".

good thing it doesn't affect you, therefore not your problem.

explained:

Last edited by G1user; July 14, 2019 at 23:17.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2019, 00:37   #117
goon
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
evidently they do very much have business keeping and bearing firearms while "protesting" and "displaying enemy flags".

good thing it doesn't affect you, therefore not your problem.
Almost a week ago I guessed that you would do exactly the same thing the rest of us in response to this threat - nothing. And I was right. Maybe you’re really not all that threatened either, or maybe you’re just trying to provoke some fringey individual to violence on your behalf. Maybe you’re an informant looking for an idiot to take the bait so you can shorten your own sentence, or maybe you’re in a retirement home and just have too much time on your hands. Whatever it is, your screaming outrage is not mine. I don’t believe much of what I see on the news or on yootoob. I believe my own eyes. There are problems in my neighborhood and in my state, but being overrun by antifa ain’t one of them.

As far as bearing arms... If we start stripping people of their rights for their thoughts, someone will eventually use that same power against me. In this country, we prosecute people for actions - not for thoughts or opinions.

Last edited by goon; July 15, 2019 at 00:56.
Old July 15, 2019, 00:52   #118
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Almost a week ago I guessed that you would do exactly the same thing the rest of us in response to this threat - nothing. And I was right. Maybe you’re really not all that threatened either, or maybe you’re just trying to provoke some fringey individual to violence on your behalf. Maybe you’re an informant looking for an idiot to take the bait so you can shorten your own sentence, or maybe you’re in a retirement home and just have too much time on your hands. Whatever it is, your screaming outrage is not mine. I don’t believe much of what I see on the news or on yootoob. I believe my own eyes. There are problems in my neighborhood and in my state, but being overrun by antifa ain’t one of them.

As far as bearing arms... If we start stripping people of their rights for their thoughts, someone will eventually use that same power against me. In this country, we prosecute people for actions - not for thoughts or opinions.
here we see once again demonstrated that denial is not just a river in egypt;
confirming previous analysis.
Old July 15, 2019, 06:14   #119
Black Blade
Registered

FALaholic #: 76490
Spikes Tactical ad says it all ...

Old July 15, 2019, 06:59   #120
bubbagump
Registered

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Who gives two shits why they are arming ?!!

Group A is staying armed to defend against Government Force.

Group B is staying armed to defend against Government Force.

Group C is staying armed to defend against Government Force, as well as Groups A and B.

Several members of this board fit one the above descriptors , No ?

The more arms owned and available to the Citizenry, the better I like it !

SunTzu may have approved this message....

^^^ Pretty much
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2019, 08:49   #121
7.62FMJ
Registered

FALaholic #: 2274
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
This looks more ANTIFA fashion
Looks like Soros bought them some new commie handkerchiefs and carbines.
7.62FMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2019, 10:31   #122
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7.62FMJ View Post
Looks like Soros bought them some new commie handkerchiefs and carbines.
yes
and clothes
and bus tickets
and pre paid iphones
and admission to the youth hostel
and bail
Old July 15, 2019, 12:21   #123
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Only with organizers from Cuba, or the shining Path type guerillas, will the faggoted boys and crazed Antifa women be armed up to fight. Pathetic bunch.

Street toughs from the ghettos and MS 13 organize for cash and power, not politics.

More masculine men join the military and the rest own guns, who are full of toxic masculinity.

There is no contest here, as the commies have no jungles to live in; our technology kills the commies off, or confines them to cities.

Only with a total collapse, will there be ANY sporting action to protect your spread, from the above cited groups.

I could be wrong, but I do not see anything but Ferguson type riots in our future and continued attempts to ban our guns.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 15, 2019, 13:53   #124
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:

Well said.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts.