Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old April 14, 2019, 13:30   #1
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Her it comes, walking down the street!

It looks like the tide has turned! The Russia-gate thing is about to inflate and take to the air, ballooning - the dems never figured this would go so wrong!

Here's the most recent Sgt. Report on the matter.

Now whether Assange is with the White Hats of DC., we will only find out - but he might've been harvested to stimulate more 'Dumps'!
I can see Q'anon flaring up again - and if this reaches the point of no return - there is going to be a 'scheisse' amount of subpoenas, and indictments to be doled out - liberally, I imagine!

Batguano bay, is the next stop!

Now how will this affect the MSM - what will happen to Timewarner/disney/GE etc... as they are on the hook also? I can only hope for a massive splitting of those corporations - kindalike the Babybells - but with a non reconstitution clause! But there will a dark side also - quite what that will be is yet to come into focus!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2019, 14:15   #2
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
Ever vigilant, ever hopeful...

Patience is a bear, sometimes.

Carlos Castenada
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2019, 14:20   #3
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
No one expected Trump to win, and get control of the information, opps!

All of this will come out in time, would not surprise me if Trump is holding the really "good stuff" back until its the proper time to weaponize it next year during the election cycle.

For a non politician, Trump is learning fast.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2019, 14:40   #4
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Get Assange on U.S. soil. He is an asset of incredible value. Treat him well,Uncle Sam. He is a goldmine.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2019, 14:57   #5
bubbagump
Registered

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
No one expected Trump to win, and get control of the information, opps!

All of this will come out in time, would not surprise me if Trump is holding the really "good stuff" back until its the proper time to weaponize it next year during the election cycle.

For a non politician, Trump is learning fast.
My thoughts exactly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Get Assange on U.S. soil. He is an asset of incredible value. Treat him well,Uncle Sam. He is a goldmine.
Consider the difficulty of actually bringing him to US soil in one piece. Certainly there are still elements in deep state that will literally immolate themselves before allowing JA to testify in a US courtroom. Because they know that immolation is what waits for them should he be allowed to do so.

If this is what's going down, and it is starting to look that way, the Donald has played this one masterfully. There is no other word.
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2019, 18:31   #6
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
My thoughts exactly.

Consider the difficulty of actually bringing him to US soil in one piece. Certainly there are still elements in deep state that will literally immolate themselves before allowing JA to testify in a US courtroom. Because they know that immolation is what waits for them should he be allowed to do so.

If this is what's going down, and it is starting to look that way, the Donald has played this one masterfully. There is no other word.

England is in a real mess right about now, they might just need some future help from Trump, so turning him over to a gaggle of US Marshals, FBI agents might not be so out of the question.

He's been invited to "tea" with the Queen and a full state visit, something I did not see happening, so anything is possible.

Old April 15, 2019, 12:52   #7
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

England is in a mess because the DS are delaying Brexit. One also has to remember - the UK's elite, are largely responsible for much of the World's issues - of course not as directly as the USA's elite are - tho' it can be argued that that the US elite are taking their marching orders from the UK elite - but the British public, who have been lied to for millennia - are fighting back, much as some Americans are, as are the French, the Italians, Hungarians etc... The Eu, a globurists construct - likely won't last the next decade! This of course is all driven by ideology, based in money, and religious leanings! The problems that the Uk, and Europe are dealing with are basically the same as we are, stateside! But arrogance gets in the way of comprehending that. Damned neocons!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Old April 15, 2019, 16:19   #8
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
England is in a mess because the DS are delaying Brexit. One also has to remember - the UK's elite, are largely responsible for much of the World's issues - of course not as directly as the USA's elite are - tho' it can be argued that that the US elite are taking their marching orders from the UK elite - but the British public, who have been lied to for millennia - are fighting back, much as some Americans are, as are the French, the Italians, Hungarians etc... The Eu, a globurists construct - likely won't last the next decade! This of course is all driven by ideology, based in money, and religious leanings! The problems that the Uk, and Europe are dealing with are basically the same as we are, stateside! But arrogance gets in the way of comprehending that. Damned neocons!
Trumps British buddy(Farage??) is now doing his thing again, getting folks fired up, so, maybe, just maybe, something good will happen there.

Old April 15, 2019, 16:27   #9
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

See this article there YH -
https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...r-brextension/

The ds are world wide, they are the Spectre that will Smersh freedoms, so their goals of world domination can fulfilled - their tentacles are everywhere!

Old April 15, 2019, 16:55   #10
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

The ds are world wide, they are the Spectre that will Smersh freedoms, so their goals of world domination can fulfilled - their tentacles are everywhere!
They can be sent packing, be defeated.

Old April 15, 2019, 18:24   #11
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Yes they can be defeated - as we can be also, still. This is an attack by a minority, using hook and crook, to garner supremacy over the majority - once the real villains are actually named, and their crimes described publicly - only then, will there be a possibility of victory, until then - it's all up for grabs!

Old April 15, 2019, 19:33   #12
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Every war is a series of battles, some won and some lost.

This is a war.

Old April 15, 2019, 20:36   #13
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

The Yellow Brick Road!

Quite so there YH., but we are talking in generations here, agreed? - The Fabian Society, does exactly that. By changing a culture via immigration, the existing culture is eroded. The real war that is being waged, is a Silent war - and we are the enemy - and I am not just talking here in the USA.

Once People wake up to how they've been manipulated, lied to - and recognize who the liars actually are - then we have a chance, only then. Those liars, are hiding in plain sight - but not many can see them, or at least are prepared to see behind the media veil! But, I suspect all that will change soon - are we prepared?

Old April 15, 2019, 23:47   #14
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Quite so there YH., but we are talking in generations here, agreed? - The Fabian Society, does exactly that. By changing a culture via immigration, the existing culture is eroded. The real war that is being waged, is a Silent war - and we are the enemy - and I am not just talking here in the USA.

Once People wake up to how they've been manipulated, lied to - and recognize who the liars actually are - then we have a chance, only then. Those liars, are hiding in plain sight - but not many can see them, or at least are prepared to see behind the media veil! But, I suspect all that will change soon - are we prepared?
Might take that long, might not.

Everything depends on the right leadership, circumstances, and triggering events.

Old April 16, 2019, 01:18   #15
STG_58_guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:

This assumes rich people are fantastically intelligent (they aren't) and well coordinated (they are to a degree: same colleges, law/business degrees, and "secret" organizations) but they are hedonistic and egotistical and therefore have divergent agendas. I've seen wealthy people try to conspire towards a positive en devour, struggle, and lose their shirts. It's called business. They fail as often as they succeed. Just my observation of the human condition.

The easiest and most often employed method of turning a hundred million dollar fortune into a billion dollar fortune is to run time backwards.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2019, 02:21   #16
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
This assumes rich people are fantastically intelligent (they aren't) and well coordinated (they are to a degree: same colleges, law/business degrees, and "secret" organizations) but they are hedonistic and egotistical and therefore have divergent agendas. I've seen wealthy people try to conspire towards a positive en devour, struggle, and lose their shirts. It's called business. They fail as often as they succeed. Just my observation of the human condition.

The easiest and most often employed method of turning a hundred million dollar fortune into a billion dollar fortune is to run time backwards.
Yea, every time anyone talks about this huge all powerful outfit running things worldwide, in the shadows, it comes up hollow, in that they just are not that smart.

Old April 16, 2019, 07:20   #17
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Sadly YH., belief gets in the way of inquiry! Beliefs, are just that; ideas - but history is littered with conspiracy, ideas - a facet of the Human condition. If there were no conspiracies, we wouldn't have politics! It is quite obvious that what is called 'the left', is a conspiracy to harm Trump.

Old April 16, 2019, 10:20   #18
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Sadly YH., belief gets in the way of inquiry! Beliefs, are just that; ideas - but history is littered with conspiracy, ideas - a facet of the Human condition. If there were no conspiracies, we wouldn't have politics! It is quite obvious that what is called 'the left', is a conspiracy to harm Trump.
OK