The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapons Discussion > General Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old April 15, 2019, 06:28   #1
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Man Jumped From Balcony Gripping Package of Automatic Glock "Pistol Switches"

Forgive the ignorance on this one guys, I knew there were homebrew and come CII glock conversions, but are these "switches" made by Glock?

Man Jumped From Balcony Gripping Package of Automatic Pistol Switches

A Chicago man authorities say vaulted from a balcony holding a package of “switches” used to convert Glock handguns into fully-automatic weapons during a raid is now held on $50,000 bond.

Devante Murphy, 26, of the 8900 block of South Union Avenue, was charged Wednesday with “unlawful use of a weapon/machine gun-automatic weapon.”

Investigators received information from Homeland Security Investigators that a package containing two of the automatic converter switches addressed to a residence in Calumet City were intercepted at a postal facility, the Cook County sheriff’s department said. A search warrant was executed in the 400 block of Burnham Avenue in Calumet City by Sheriff’s police, HIS and the U.S. Postal Inspection Service after the package was delivered to that address.

Murphy took off from the building during the raid, authorities said, jumping from a balcony while still holding the package of full-auto switches.

After a short chase, authorities apprehended Murphy and recovered the switches, they said
Old April 15, 2019, 08:54   #2
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Yes, that's a select fire conversion.

Without the button, would be full auto only.

Trip deactivates disconnect on trigger reset.

Those are very nice, but probably not a glock part as the markings would suggest

I have one I made as a post sample, but really, after a couple mags, the excitement diminished and its impracticality became apparent.

https://youtu.be/G6bndZOCGhg
Old April 15, 2019, 09:37   #3
John A
Registered

FALaholic #: 73828
Deviant Murphy sounds like a real Darwin candidate.
John A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2019, 18:39   #4
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
ATF is looking for these devices, ACTIVELY.

I never heard of these devices as I will never own a Glock, but a friend told me that some guy he worked with got a visit from the ATF; the Feds intercepted one, destined for him, coming off a boat.

I suspect postal inspectors, more than the customs deal.

Ignore the ATF at your peril.

Last edited by V guy; April 16, 2019 at 09:50.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2019, 19:39   #5
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
The whole thing seems a little strange.
Most street criminals have a Hi-Point but call it a Glock. They simply don't know the difference but now they want to convert a Glock to full auto? It's been my experience that the average criminal isn't very smart and doesn't have the motivation or money to do much with firearms.

How did it get discovered? I would think someone could easily hide it in the mail. This seems more like a sting operation to me
Old April 19, 2019, 15:39   #6
BiGB808
Registered

FALaholic #: 18195
Full auto pistol at Oakland sideshows...

Cant tell if glock or not
https://youtu.be/yLt2fN3k4rk
Old April 19, 2019, 17:13   #7
pre1989
Registered

FALaholic #: 76523
In a lot of other countries these are just that parts ..I know at least old days in Sweden or one of the Artic countries glock full auto packs were just parts still not legal to use them but fine to own them

But yeah I would say not factory as they have the glock 18 if you want full auto
pre1989 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2019, 17:55   #8
D. Lehrman
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 10
There was an Argentine resident selling these mail order for quite some time years back. No need here of Glocktivity, Postal Inspectors, ATF field agents, homeland people or the neighbors.
D. Lehrman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2019, 00:29   #9
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Lehrman View Post
There was an Argentine resident selling these mail order for quite some time years back. No need here of Glocktivity, Postal Inspectors, ATF field agents, homeland people or the neighbors.
Ricardo out of BA
He was an Armorer for the Federal Police down there and was the actual inventor of these gimmicks, sold hundreds of units shipped via FedEx back in the late 90s

He as well had a drop in Beretta 92 select fire conversion available

He used to advertise both on Subguns and Strum

As far as postal inspectors, ATF, HSA etc ?
Hell, they can't keep the Chinese from mailing in mountains of Fentynal, synthetic canaboids or meth analogues.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2019, 00:52   #10
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
The whole thing seems a little strange.
Most street criminals have a Hi-Point but call it a Glock. They simply don't know the difference but now they want to convert a Glock to full auto? It's been my experience that the average criminal isn't very smart and doesn't have the motivation or money to do much with firearms.

How did it get discovered? I would think someone could easily hide it in the mail. This seems more like a sting operation to me
My best Guess ?

Remember not that long ago Trump directed a rather sizable influx of ATFE, HSA, etc into Chicago to try to get a handle on the murder rate.
I reckon the Federals tagged some homeboy who dropped a dime that this clown was peddling select fire back plates. After that HSA directed postal authorities to monitor deliveries, made an interception then staged a controlled delivery.

Pretty much true to form operation
This is how the vast majority of these mail busts go down
some one tattles, the authorities wait & watch then do the bust once the suspect has taken physical possession.

They can't make a case until delivery has been made
likely Devante has history moving weapons in the windy city

Sounds like clown was an amateur as most of the dirty druggies receiving MDMA from Europe use Mail Drops like some half senile old broad.
Understand nearly ALL the MDMA/Extacy being sold in this country and Canada is mailed in from Europe...that's millions of doses a year on the streets
Cost in the Netherlands, down to 25 cents a pop, street here often over ten bucks a dose

One thing odd though, not seen any back plates with Glock markings
betting they are Chinese off the Darkweb.
same place da' homies be ordering up all the synthetic drugs
Old April 23, 2019, 10:36   #11
Wacky D
Registered

FALaholic #: 31951
I think most of these things came from chinese sellers on Wish.com, IIRC. I'm sure they came out of the same chinese factory that made those "extended muzle brakes" with "thread on covers"
Wacky D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 25, 2019, 12:27   #12
Atla
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 79587
Off the topic slightly...

This is a true gem.

Why the Glock 18 Might Be the Most Deadly Gun on Planet Earth :Here is what you should know.

Quote:
In December 2003, soldiers of the U.S. Special Operations Command captured the Ace of Spades himself, Saddam Hussein. The former Iraqi president, on the run since the capture of Baghdad, had appeared in a deck of playing cards with the profiles of other fugitive war criminals and naturally was the top card. Hussein, bedraggled and bereft, was armed with one of the rarest of handguns: the Glock 18, the full auto Glock.
Quote:
Turning the selector switch counterclockwise down, on the other hand, turns the Glock 18 into a fully automatic weapon with a rate of fire nearing Germany’s fearsome MG42 machine gun. In fully automatic mode the Glock 18 has a rate of fire of 1,200 rounds per minute.
Quote:
The fully automatic pistol is available for police and government purchase in the United States but without the benefit of frequent, expensive training it’s difficult for even the largest police departments to justify the cost. This specialized weapon may be fun to shoot, but it has little practical value outside of units such as EKO Cobra. For the foreseeable future, the Glock 18 will remain a rarity that roars at 1,200 rounds a minute.
Atla is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 29, 2019, 06:25   #13
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wacky D View Post
I think most of these things came from chinese sellers on Wish.com, IIRC. I'm sure they came out of the same chinese factory that made those "extended muzle brakes" with "thread on covers"
Yes, I dug around a bit. They are typical Red Chinese Airsoft trashola made out of common pot metal by an outfit known as Elite Tribe in the PRC.
Will they fit an actual Glock slide rear plate cut ?
Hard to say. Plenty of Airsoft products are surprisingly close to the real deal, they might with fitting
Main problem is material
Very little Areospace grade aluminum is used in Airsoft un less you get into the seriously high end of that game. Suffice it to say I am unaware of anyone building conversion backplates out of aluminum, all I have ever seen were 1040 steel.

These apparently had been on Amazon, still are on a mess of Airsoft suppliers websites. They are meant for Green Gas Glocks, not firearms.

As an interesting sidebar to this discussion the bureau has wet the panties a number of times over foreign Airguns and Airsoft imported Stateside

Back in the 90s Century imported a large number of AK74 CO2 BB guns from the Russias that were built at the Izmash plant. They were damn slow sellers and a bit spendy for what they were.
But here's the thing
Izmash used standard firearm stamped receivers in these builds
worse yet they were select fire one
Guys were buying the BB gun and building rifles on them. You needed to install a new front trunnion but that was it.
My understanding was that the bureau only became aware after a SOT used one in his post sample build listing the receiver as Izmash. After that ATF halted importation and started looking closer at Russian exports.
They quickly realized the Bakail Makarov BB pistol also was built upon a stock Makarov frame
So that too was hammered away until Bakail changed everything around.
Nope, ATF didn't bother trying a forward trace mopping up. It was a damn embarrassment and there was little to nothing for disposition records.

The Russ build a select fire BB version of their Keder SMg sold as the Tyrex. I had a few of those pass through my hands. Receiver is straight Keder with a BB gun front trunnion. Total blast to shoot. Right now they are up over a Grand.

Russians build a bunch of this crap
Had one of the PPSh BB guns
That was rebuilt from a war time issued SMg

They also sell non guns even at airport shops. Straight AK receiver assm with a solid steel "barrel" tacked in place. Krinks seem popular with Asian tourists.

It's crap like this that gives me endless eye rolls when folks blather on regarding America's freedoms
Actually we just are not nearly as "free" as we like to think we are.
Most of Europe there is little regulation over Automatic Knives
Continental Europe ?
They are everywhere
America ? Well the only folks who can ship or receive Interstate fall into three classes: Cops, the Military or the handicapped
Want better yet ? There is no license to be a retail vendor of switchblades, no bound book, no forms, it's all on the honor system guys

Same with the BB guns I mentioned
No other countries, well very few take issue with Russian BB guns
Take the Tyrex. Some nations in the EU have them neutered slightly. Either the full auto is disabled or the folding stock is removed
New Zealand has regarded any full auto BB as a class A firearm for some years. Shit those silly Freon fueled Lark M19s from the 70s are on the Kiwi list as bad

Airsoft gets equally weird. Some shops Stateside have had shipments snagged & seized by ATFE even through there was no realistic way to convert them to firearms easily other than in gun board Urban Legend
mostly it was just some Federal dweeb looking at pix and hoping to make a name for himself.

anyways here's one of MANY current vendors for these Airsoft gadgets:

http://www.sinairsoft.com/sinairsoft...tch_p0619.html

Me thinks homey was buying these $60 doodads and hustling them off to the Chicago brotherhood probably for $300+ in trade for herb or cola
Contrary to popular belief shit like this, even mags runs like a 500% markup with gangbangers. Example ?
Crappy knock off AK drums were fetching an easy $400 in trade with the hoodlums, Korean 33 rd Glock mags were well over $200 street price in trade in the Windy City. Heard these vaulations several times straight from homeboys I managed at the marketing firm I was employed at.

Again my best guess is he ended up dimed out by his own crew
Old April 29, 2019, 06:59   #14
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atla View Post
Off the topic slightly...

This is a true gem.

Why the Glock 18 Might Be the Most Deadly Gun on Planet Earth :Here is what you should know.
sheesh, that has to be one of the dumbest bits of journalism yet...

G18s are NOT at all rare
A rare Machine pistol might be the Soviet era Stechkin and even those are not really uber rare

Yes a G18 is a handful then again they were designed for extremely close in work with a degree of trigger control.
I'm a huge fan of MPs, fired most ever made
Mausers, Astras, Stars, Stechkins, G18s, Beretta 93r, HK VP70M. mess of others
The better ones always incorporate a rate reducer
The Stech runs a rate reducer. With the holster stock attached and running short bursts it's very controllable
The VP70M is a treat, it's a crazy high RPM but manageable due to it's burst limiter. 3 rounds ?

The G18 bites badly
Why ?
No factory stock and the aftermarket options mostly suck penis

MPs were always designed to run a stock, Glock did not see that as a necessary feature to the model

One I'd like to run is a Colt Scamp
That was an early PDW experiment, 70s ?
Anyways it used a bottle neck .22 centerfire pistol round. Colt dropped that torch after DoD was unenthusiastic leaving it to FN years later to pick up the abandoned torch leading to the P90
pretty sure Reed Knight ended up with both that were in Colt's reference collection

About the worst was a gang land conversion of a 1911
Old Lebman conversion from the 30s ?
extended mag, Thompson foregrip mounted to the frames dust cover
ran like a top but was actually slightly painful to run.

The Mexicans and Philippinos have done a mess of conversions to BHPs and 1911s as well
Old May 01, 2019, 21:50   #15
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Have you ever shot a "Luger" full auto model? All I know is it too supposedly had a fast fire rate because of its design.
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2019, 22:33   #16
Conelrad
Registered

FALaholic #: 76462
A little blaster

The Mexican select-fire Trejo pistol:

https://www.guns.com/news/2013/07/11...one-hot-tamale

DG
Old May 03, 2019, 15:12   #17
Riversidesports
keeping it cool
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
Have you ever shot a "Luger" full auto model? All I know is it too supposedly had a fast fire rate because of its design.
nope, only handled one.

There were at least several variations on these. There are two different conversions, pretty certain at least one was patented back in the 20s.
Another was a WWII conversion done by the SOE

There was a write up done years ago in MGN on one variant
Old May 16, 2019, 16:12   #18
Bubacus
Registered

These are now back in the news in Ohio. ATF looking at folks purchasing them from China....interesting video:

https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/...omatic-weapons

video:

https://i.rmbl.ws/s8/2/D/a/8/W/Da8Wa...mp4?b=0&u=75zn

Part of the Story:

Feds take aim at accessory that effectively turns handguns into fully automatic weapons

CLEVELAND — Police in northeast Ohio says they've collected multiple handguns in the past month that have been modified to turn the firearm into an automatic weapon.

In one case, 20-year-old Toriano Leakes, Jr. of Cleveland was indicted on two counts of illegal possession of a machine gun.

Bedford Police say the Glock handgun they confiscated from Leaks' car was modified to include a "select-fire auto sear." The device is also sometimes known as a "select fire switch."

According to Justin Herdman, a US Attorney in the Northern District of Ohio, the modified handguns can fire 30 rounds in the span of five to six seconds.

“It’s a newer thing hitting the internet because people think it’s cool,” said Assistant Bedford Police Chief Rick Suts.

“The second you put that on a gun, it violates the National Firearms Act. It makes it a machine gun which is illegal," he said.

Federal authorities say they've seen an increase in the modified handguns and they hope to crack down.

“We have seen a significant uptick in people trying to acquire these switches manufactured mostly in China,” Herdman said. "...a message is being sent. If you have a machine gun in the Northern District of Ohio, we are going to prosecute you federally."
Old May 16, 2019, 16:28   #19
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
Good way to waste a lot of ammo.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.

Women are dangerous. All warm, soft and cuddly on the outside, and berserker, Ragnarok crazy upstairs in the control room.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 16:44   #20
nmcollektor
Registered

FALaholic #: 61864
Chinese full auto parts turning up in NM too. Scary when you think not the brightest bulbs are installing them.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1314855/f...at-in-abq.html

I had never heard of this until recently.
nmcollektor is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 16:51   #21
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1205
saw some on the Wish site, i wouldn't do business with that site, i think they are a rip off.

GOOD MORNING, WELCOME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Press "1" for English.
Press "2" to disconnect until you have learned to speak English.

"Some minds are like concrete, thoroughly mixed up and permanently set.”

Has freedom been replaced with Free-Dumb.

Illegitimi non carborundum

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 17:04   #22
BiGB808
Registered

FALaholic #: 18195
Did anyone here watch that video i posted above?

Thug lets loose his auto pistol on video in Downtown Oakland.
Old May 16, 2019, 22:22   #23
Abominog
Registered

FALaholic #: 372
Strikes me as stupid that a tiny box with a level and spring is such a horrific offense to society. I wonder if early politicians decreed the atl atl a weapon of mass destruction like this terrible little box. FFS.

In a confrontational situation I’d rather face some twit with an auto glock than some of the young competitive shooters I’ve seen unload a 45 in 2.5 seconds.
Old May 17, 2019, 10:53   #24
Bubacus
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGB808 View Post
Did anyone here watch that video i posted above?

Thug lets loose his auto pistol on video in Downtown Oakland.
Yep, I watched it. Wonder where the bullets landed?

Old May 19, 2019, 16:18   #25
Bubacus
Registered

Morons at work....guess this guy didn't get the memo that this is illegal:

Old May 22, 2019, 20:41   #26
Zeusizme
Registered

FALaholic #: 64239
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubacus View Post
Morons at work....guess this guy didn't get the memo that this is illegal:

He will soon I’m sure, in the form of some alphabet jackets at his door.
Old June 17, 2019, 06:05   #27
Bubacus
Registered

Wow these keep showing up in the wrong places. Talk about a winfall for the local PD....gal from Philly takes a cruise through NJ to sell drugs and gets popped with glock, switch, hi-cap mags....she won't see the light of day for a while.

https://www.courierpostonline.com/st...op/1457915001/

Police: Woman pulled over in Monroe Twp. with machine gun, drugs

MONROE TWP - Police reported stopping a dangerous motorist on the Black Horse Pike — and said she's in trouble for much more than her driving

An officer pulled over a Silver Infiniti that was swerving and unable to maintain its lane on Black Horse Pike shortly after 12:30 a.m. May 28, police said in a statement on Friday.

During a car stop on Berlin-Cross Keys Road, a burning cigar was used to try to mask the smell of raw marijuana wafting from the vehicle, police said.

As the officer investigated, he found that the female driver from Philadelphia had a Glock handgun with a fully automatic conversion kit, high-capacity magazine and suspected cocaine and marijuana, according to police.

The woman, who police did not immediately name, was charged with possession of a machine gun, large-capacity magazine and possession of controlled dangerous substances.
Old June 17, 2019, 08:46   #28
Rudolf
Registered

FALaholic #: 7
I keep having this feeling that this is a long long psycho warfare being done by China to ferment civil war in the states.

But I'm with Fumbummer on this one, a buddy let me play with his postie ....loaded up dozens of 33 rd mags ...and even a Beta mag setup.....

it was fun but after a while...it just got boring...but with a stock...it wasn't so bad....
Rudolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 17, 2019, 19:34   #29
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudolf View Post
I keep having this feeling that this is a long long psycho warfare being done by China to ferment civil war in the states.
There was a reason why Norinco got banned from the USA and is still banned today.
wanneroo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 18, 2019, 10:13   #30
John A
Registered

FALaholic #: 73828
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
There was a reason why Norinco got banned from the USA and is still banned today.
And here all along I always thought that Clinton banned Chinese imports because he got pissed that the Chinese leaked out the info that he gave the chinese nuclear secrets and missile technology. [Shrug]
John A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2019, 02:35   #31
Southpaw213
Registered

FALaholic #: 82291
Quote:
Originally Posted by nmcollektor View Post
Chinese full auto parts turning up in NM too. Scary when you think not the brightest bulbs are installing them.

https://www.abqjournal.com/1314855/f...at-in-abq.html

I had never heard of this until recently.

We on the same boat never heard of stuff like this until now I guess most other gun can be made fully automatic with just some device from butt stock to this this .
Southpaw213 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 22, 2019, 08:00   #32
Bubacus
Registered

A little discussion about them here....guess they sell them as a %80 and it is shipped as a motorcycle part.

https://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/20...lector-switch/

100 at Silencer-Sale and it’s 80%, and they ship “practically all over the world” with free delivery 😬😬😬. This is the exact text from that page on the website:

Gen 1-4 model 17-41
Requires rework is not a prohibited product since, it is in an inoperative condition 80% drop It is not illegal for individuals to own these parts in current form.
The customer and I are not required to inform.
Requires basic tooling to finish. Just replacing the backplate. This is a much more cost efficient way to own a full auto Glock.
The kit comes with instructions.,
When sending out we specify as spare parts for a motorcycle, we deliver practically all over the world, the delivery is free of charge

Is this a Pooh tier / god tier honey pot? Oh man I cringed so hard at the “we specify as spare parts for a motorcycle”. So on their own company website, they are openly basically being like “Yea rather than put GUN PART on the customs form we’re going to lie and put motorcycle part just so it hopefully sneaks through… sound good potential customer?” Ooooooof my soul. The website is actually registered to someone in Russia if you hit up the WHOIS. Turning a Glock from semi to auto there might be perfectly legal to do on any given Tuesday I don’t really know. In the US there are SEVERAL more hoops to jump through to say the least if you want to keep your freedom and butthole safe.

These have popped up in the past on Amazon and various other fly-by-night websites, but they seem to disappear (thankfully) soon afterwards.

Oh and I’d be remiss if I didn’t also mention that there are MANY other products on the Silencer-Sale website. You know, the usual basic stuff like AR-15 lightning links, baffles to retrofit airsoft silencers to various real calibers (7.62, .300, .308), baffles to change oil filters into suppressors, and even the classic Maglite suppressor retrofit. YIKES fellas… yikes….
Old June 25, 2019, 05:42   #33
Registered

FALaholic #: 66611
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubacus View Post
A little discussion about them here....guess they sell them as a %80 and it is shipped as a motorcycle part.

https://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/20...lector-switch/

100 at Silencer-Sale and it’s 80%, and they ship “practically all over the world” with free delivery 😬😬😬. This is the exact text from that page on the website:

Gen 1-4 model 17-41
Requires rework is not a prohibited product since, it is in an inoperative condition 80% drop It is not illegal for individuals to own these parts in current form.
The customer and I are not required to inform.
Requires basic tooling to finish. Just replacing the backplate. This is a much more cost efficient way to own a full auto Glock.
The kit comes with instructions.,
When sending out we specify as spare parts for a motorcycle, we deliver practically all over the world, the delivery is free of charge

Is this a Pooh tier / god tier honey pot? Oh man I cringed so hard at the “we specify as spare parts for a motorcycle”. So on their own company website, they are openly basically being like “Yea rather than put GUN PART on the customs form we’re going to lie and put motorcycle part just so it hopefully sneaks through… sound good potential customer?” Ooooooof my soul. The website is actually registered to someone in Russia if you hit up the WHOIS. Turning a Glock from semi to auto there might be perfectly legal to do on any given Tuesday I don’t really know. In the US there are SEVERAL more hoops to jump through to say the least if you want to keep your freedom and butthole safe.

These have popped up in the past on Amazon and various other fly-by-night websites, but they seem to disappear (thankfully) soon afterwards.

Oh and I’d be remiss if I didn’t also mention that there are MANY other products on the Silencer-Sale website. You know, the usual basic stuff like AR-15 lightning links, baffles to retrofit airsoft silencers to various real calibers (7.62, .300, .308), baffles to change oil filters into suppressors, and even the classic Maglite suppressor retrofit. YIKES fellas… yikes….
It might be a good idea to not even visit this site. I suspect it gets watched constantly.
1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 26, 2019, 09:31   #34
Bubacus
Registered

The everydayoff site just does a review of the website that sells the parts. They do have a direct link to the company that sells the parts....that one I wouldn't click on with a ten foot pole.