The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 21, 2017, 10:00   #1
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 15,522
Sessions targets Assange

Yet another sign that the Donald is more of the same.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions was asked about the priority of dealing with the “scourge” of WikiLeaks at a press briefing on Thursday. Sessions said that the Justice Department considers his arrest a "priority."

"This is a matter that's gone beyond anything I'm aware of. We have professionals that have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks and some of them are quite serious,” Sessions said. “We've already begun to step up our efforts and whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail.”

...............

Last week, CIA director Mike Pompeo signaled he was going after Assange in a speech he gave at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, where he said WikiLeaks had “directed Chelsea Manning in her theft of specific secret information. And it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States while seeking support from anti-democratic countries and organizations.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/385508-assang...tment-charges/





...............juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 10:10   #2
tdb59
not really a gun guy
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: I am here
Posts: 9,104
I bet you feel good now, having voted for the Donald.











.................
__________________
We once were a Nation of Riflemen...


Matthew 5:16
tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 10:28   #3
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 15,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
I bet you feel good now, having voted for the Donald.






.................
Nah, he was always suspect with his all over the place positions.

When Ron Paul went nowhere, I gave up hope that the electorate would ever support a small govt, pro Constitution candidate.
Too entitled, too lazy and too dumb. Representatives of such will be along shortly.

The Donald was a chaos vote, I was hoping the thrashing he gave the R status quo would continue into his presidency.
Other than the tongue lashing he gave the press (that was great) it is looking like Obama-Bush is back with more war, more spending, more love to the Deep State, MIC, Wall St, FED, the Status Quo.


When do we start the impeachment?



...........juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'

Last edited by juanni; April 21, 2017 at 11:09.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 10:50   #4
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 24,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Yet another sign that the Donald is more of the same.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions was asked about the priority of dealing with the “scourge” of WikiLeaks at a press briefing on Thursday. Sessions said that the Justice Department considers his arrest a "priority."

"This is a matter that's gone beyond anything I'm aware of. We have professionals that have been in the security business of the United States for many years that are shocked by the number of leaks and some of them are quite serious,” Sessions said. “We've already begun to step up our efforts and whenever a case can be made, we will seek to put some people in jail.”

...............

Last week, CIA director Mike Pompeo signaled he was going after Assange in a speech he gave at the Center for Strategic and International Studies in Washington, where he said WikiLeaks had “directed Chelsea Manning in her theft of specific secret information. And it overwhelmingly focuses on the United States while seeking support from anti-democratic countries and organizations.”

https://www.rt.com/usa/385508-assang...tment-charges/

...............juanni
Are you adding being a Assange sympathizer to you list of accomplishments ?
martin35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 10:55   #5
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 15,354
Sometimes the real story won't make print. Assange has a dead man switch to release everything should he be killed or arrested. Who would be hurt by all the past shit that would come out now?
__________________
Studies show smart people use more bad language than stupid mother fuggers.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 10:58   #6
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 15,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Are you adding being a Assange sympathizer to you list of accomplishments ?
No not a sympathizer a HUGE FAN!

Shining the light on the coachroaches, their corruption, lawlessness, crapping on our Constitutional Rights, deceit and lies in our govt and the parties is a good thing.

Ditto Snowden, Hero of the Republic.


But being a big govt worshipper it is understandable how you would like all that kept from the public.




..........juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'

Last edited by juanni; April 21, 2017 at 11:03.
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 11:08   #7
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 24,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
No not a sympathizer a HUGE FAN!

Shining the light on the coachroaches, their corruption, lawlessness, crapping on our Constitutional Rights, deceit and lies in our govt and the parties is a good thing.

Ditto Snowden, Hero of the Republic.


But being a big govt worshipper it is understandable how you would like all that kept from the public.




..........juanni
How about Julius and Ethel Rosenberg,,, they were extraordinary secret tellers ?
What harms the USA tickles the shit out of you it seems.
martin35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 11:15   #8
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 15,522
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
How about Julius and Ethel Rosenberg,,, they were extraordinary secret tellers ?
What harms the USA tickles the shit out of you it seems.
This probably will seem overly complex to you, but it depends on the secret.

Giving away or selling our defense technology, no.
Committing crimes and crapping on our God given rights, yes.

The later which of course should be followed up with an investigation, prosecution and punishment.......but of course never is.
Oh no Martin..... not the whistleblower of such, but the REAL criminals.


Hope all this helps you befuddlement.



...........juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 11:20   #9
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2939
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Texas
Posts: 24,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
This probably will seem overly complex to you, but it depends on the secret.

Giving away or selling our defense technology, no.
Committing crimes and crapping on our God given rights, yes.

The later which of course should be followed up with an investigation, prosecution and punishment.......but of course never is.
Oh no Martin..... not the whistleblower of such, but the REAL criminals.


Hope all this helps you befuddlement.

...........juanni
Befuddlement is in the eye of the beholder.
martin35 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 11:34   #10
D P Six
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 15219
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 4,877
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Are you adding being a Assange sympathizer to you list of accomplishments ?
If the Presidential Medal of Freedom had any meaning, Assange would get if for exposing the crimes, deceits and corruptions of the US. That's not likely to happen in the next millennium.
D P Six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 11:39   #11
jimmbob
unreparated
Contributor
 
jimmbob's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 41144
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: he's over there
Posts: 5,788
Why the hell don't he go after Hillary, slam dunk criminal right there guilty of multiple FELONY crimes proven by her many times over.

Hernandez's cell is vacant now and with a fresh bedsheet ready for use.
__________________
please have your liberal spayed or neutered
jimmbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 11:44   #12
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 15,354
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmbob View Post
Why the hell don't he go after Hillary, slam dunk criminal right there guilty of multiple FELONY crimes proven by her many times over.

Hernandez's cell is vacant now and with a fresh bedsheet ready for use.
Thinking about it, the stuff Assange releases when he is busted might be just the info needed to put all the clintons in jail and the rest of those traitors. It's time Assange released all he has in a plea bargin.
__________________
Studies show smart people use more bad language than stupid mother fuggers.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 11:56   #13
tdb59
not really a gun guy
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: I am here
Posts: 9,104
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmbob View Post
Why the hell don't he go after Hillary, slam dunk criminal right there guilty of multiple FELONY crimes proven by her many times over.

.....

On one side, too much money.

On the other side, not enough money.


You do not actually believe that there is any other basis, do you ?



.........................
__________________
We once were a Nation of Riflemen...


Matthew 5:16
tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 12:41   #14
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 15,144
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
This probably will seem overly complex to you, but it depends on the secret.

Giving away or selling our defense technology, no.
Committing crimes and crapping on our God given rights, yes.

The later which of course should be followed up with an investigation, prosecution and punishment.......but of course never is.
Oh no Martin..... not the whistleblower of such, but the REAL criminals.


Hope all this helps you befuddlement.
About sums it up...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 19:44   #15
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 14,369
The leaks came under Obama, not Trump Odd...

Assange arrested?
Not for publishing anything, that is legal. NYTimes printed everything Assange put out...........and Fox broadcast it all too.

They are using this as cover, to smoke out the CIA leakers, and Obama Deep State scum............

It also gives the libs fits that Trump is screwing them with their own Russia theories, by going (nominally) after Assange. Also calling out Russia on minor shit.......... is also more cover.

"We will become good friends." DA!!!!

Putin got Hillary good!

Last edited by V guy; April 22, 2017 at 14:24.
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:01.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2015 The FAL Files