Notices

Old June 24, 2018, 18:03   #51
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Because I get pension I signed a contract for makes no difference. You can stuff that with your SSN check and medic care that you have no contract for.

Thorack
Apparently you don't quite understand the Representative form of Government that we have in this country.

Our contract was signed for us, whether we like it or not.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 18:36   #52
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Hmmm,

I think I know it well enough to get my contract in writing. Hope your luck holds out.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 18:50   #53
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Fugking contracts get reneged and renegotiated all the time.

If you think 'they' will suck the lifeblood out of the entire productive population and then throw us to the curb, and they won't do the same to you, you got some learnin' to do.

But that is not how it will go down in this country. They will simply inflate the money supply and cause inflation, completely destroying the middle class of America. It's happened in other times and places, and it will happen here.

Unless you are not middle class economically, you'll go down with the rest of us.

Consider this 'the memo'. You got the memo.

BTW, my contract is in writing, too. I just didn't sign it personally. Some guy named Roosevelt signed it for me.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 19:07   #54
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
The “elite” will protect itself, regardless of which side of the fence they are on. To them it means power and lots of $$$, plus the lifestyle they want.

Voters are only good to get them in office, and keep them there. That’s why dumbocrats want to import voters by the millions, and probably later on NOT make good on giving them citizenship.

It is all about power, money and control.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 19:09   #55
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

Well,

On the inflation score you are 100% correct. Any pension I get will only decrease in value until we get hyper inflation then all contracts with government will be null and void. The only way to change that is to end the unconstitutional Fed Reserve. Like SSI and Obamacare the Fed Reserve will be around until the dollar is worth nothing.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Old June 24, 2018, 19:10   #56
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
If we as US citizens want to see some real change, then we need to remove those congress critters and state, county and local officials that are unpatriotic.

There are plenty of them out there.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 19:26   #57
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Bubba is right here. Third party is a waste of time. We gotta take control of the R party. This is just as true of the Ds. 80% of the people who vote D in MN have no idea that the party has left them.

If a classical liberal ran in MN, and denounced the nonsense the Ds are spouting, but at the same time claimed they were against corporate welfare and high taxes, they would crush the wackos who are currently running.
Yep. The thing that is wrong with the GOP is who is controlling it. The thing wrong with the Democratic party is who is controlling it. The thing that will be wrong with a third party, should one ever get within striking distance of wresting power from the Repubicrats is who will be taking control of it as that happens.

There's a pattern here and it will not be defeated by sideswiping or sleight of hand, it is going to have to be attacked and defeated head on at some point. The Donald is attempting to do precisely this which indicates to me he has a pretty good understanding of what he's up against.

But before we leave the whole third party debate it's worth remembering that Ross Perot made the bulk of his fortune off of US Government contracts and was as deeply dialed into the workings of Deep State as Bob Dole or anyone named Clinton. With him it was personal, he held a visceral hatred of the Bush family apparently. Sure he would have liked to have won but humiliating George I was good enough. So he did that.
Old June 24, 2018, 19:29   #58
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Well,

I put elected constitutional office holders far above any bureaucrat. That said if there is a crime that Sen McCain can be prosecuted for lets go after him. Doubt anyone will though as he all ready has a death sentence coming due soon.

Both parties were in on the IRS scandal. Im surprised no Tea Party Reps havent sought to press charges or go after the wrong doers? Whats holding them up? No evidence or can find culprits or what?

Thorack
Hard to go after folks when the government ruins you.
Old June 24, 2018, 19:38   #59
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

Bawana Jim,

I agree with you but I know there are Tea Party representatives in the House. The house majority whip Steve Scalise is a member of the Tea Party Caucus. Is anyone from the Tea Party caucus going after the other rethuglican wrong doers?

Thorack

Old June 24, 2018, 19:48   #60
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Bawana Jim,

I agree with you but I know there are Tea Party representatives in the House. The house majority whip Steve Scalise is a member of the Tea Party Caucus. Is anyone from the Tea Party caucus going after the other rethuglican wrong doers?

Thorack
Thorack, who has been brought to justice in this entire mess? Not a soul has gone to jail and damn few have lost their jobs. Do you think a fair court can be found by the tea party? Nope we have corrupt government run amok and we are running out of answers to it.