Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > The Great Outdoors

Notices

Old April 30, 2018, 11:51   #1
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
2018 boat progress

The weather is making a change from bitter cold and snow to wet and snow with occasional warm sunny days. These warm days, few as they are, have allowed me to get some work on the boat done.
Instead of reviving the original thread I will just continue with a new one.
Winter put a halt to my project of refurbishing the boat I bought last July but I did manage to get a few things done out in the heated shop.
The few warm days allowed me to seal the exposed transom wood with CPES, clear penitrating epoxy sealer. Before that I hosed the clean bare wood with Ethylene Glycol to kill any mold spores embedded in the wood, I cleaned and dried it well 24/7 for weeks with a shop vacuum to pull off vapor using a small ceramic heater then applied two coats of CPES. The sealer is water thin and the bare dry wood soaked up the first coat like a sponge. I will top it off with standard epoxy resin then epoxy bilge paint to finish it off.
Water got in from the rear deck draining down between the poured in flotation foam and the wood transom. The water had no where to go so it just sat there creating a perfect environment for mold and eventual dry rot. I mined out all the factory flotation foam in the rear section and will reinstall pour in flotation foam but this time I am making sure there is a drain path and an air gap.
I pulled the transom bolting and applied the CPES in those holes to ensure they were sealed. I will be installing new stainless steel bolts with nylock nuts and new silicone rubber washers. The original bolting was still sealed well but the original rubber washers were showing their age around the edges. New longer stern holdown U bolts will go in with 3/8 inch aluminum backing plates and 1/4 inch aluminum plates on the outside surface sealed with 3M 4200UV sealant. For anyone interested the 3M 4200Uv is terrific stuff way better than silicone. The longer reach of the U bolts allows the heavy duty backing plates giving a larger surface area. I will have no worry’s about towing skiers, tubers or whales. The transom is solid so no worry’s or need to replace it now. With the treatments it should last longer than me.
Details are real time killers as always. You think this or that will go quickly but it doesn’t. To make sure everything is as good as it can be takes time and longer than you initially may think.
Gunplumber turned me on to MarineTex last year for bedding rifles and it is the cats ass for repairs in general depending on what and where. I have four small holes to seal just above the bottom where a fish finder transducer was mounted and relocated that need to be resealed with stainless button head screws and MarineTex, I need to make sure not to forget these little guys. The screws they used were way too long and pointy right where the bilge pump hose ran, not a good senerio.
As it sits now I need good weather to apply the epoxy and paint to the transom and finish the flotation foam installation. Too cold is not good for chemical reactions to take place. As long as it is not raining I can still cut and fit parts so some progress can still be made. My main push is to get it sea worthy so I can go fishing. Details like fishing rod storage racks, down rigger mounting can wait.
I still need to pull the motor to reseal the mounting holes through the transom. I found that the trim and tilt shaft seal is leaking creating another detail to fix. I have all the parts I need but the weather needs to cooperate.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.

Last edited by Sagerider; April 30, 2018 at 12:03.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 30, 2018, 14:06   #2
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
pictures please. wooden boats are a hobby for insane men. i have moved onto fiberglass and big motors, but still have an old wooden punt in the garage that i plan to deal with by calling the fire company for a practice burn. want a McCullough outboard?
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2018, 09:33   #3
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Here is the original thread with pictures

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=417035

Here are some pictures of the transom after drying all winter. You can see in these the 2 inch construction foam in place before sealing the pieces in place with caned foam. The caned foam is to seal the holes so the pour in stuff does not seal of the water drain path behind.

I will take a few more of the CPES after it has been applied in a few days if it warms up. Turned out looking pretty good.

What size Mac outboard are you talking about?

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Old May 01, 2018, 16:37   #4
yovinny
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 7679
My boat progress sofar this year is $3800....not including gas...
yovinny is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2018, 19:08   #5
hardheaded
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 27964
Bust Out Another Thousand
Looking good SR
Mine is still shrink wrapped to try to keep in all the money i shoveled in it last year
hardheaded is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 01, 2018, 21:53   #6
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Boats don’t run on gasoline they run on money.
But this has been a very fun project all in all.

Old May 01, 2018, 22:06   #7
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Enjoy sage. If you can afford it then go for it. I had a couple of small boats. Here in San Antonio the only lake decent sized is next to the power plant

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 02, 2018, 10:54   #8
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Good stuff! Mine is still shrink wrapped but am already working on it. New exhaust risers and have rebuilt the raw water pump. Will be putting in the batteries this weekend and starting her up. Splashing first week in June.
Don’t listen to those boat naysayers! My boat costs me around $5K a year to own, operate, and maintain. Happy to ante up!
Larry
Old May 02, 2018, 21:42   #9
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

These are pictures of the wood transom surface after two coats of CPES and ready for another two coats of epoxy resin, thicker stuff. One of the pictures is of the one of two new tie down/tow ring mounting plates. The inside plate is 5x4x3/8 inches and the outside plate 2x4x1/4 inch. These will go in after the epoxy resin is applied and set.
I will pull the engine within the next few days depending on the weather, which looks good for a few days next week. The reason to pull the engine is to reseal the mount and bolt holes. It has been a long time since the engine was first mounted so it’s a good idea to reseal.

Old May 03, 2018, 20:01   #10
yovinny
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by alphadog58 View Post
My boat costs me around $5K a year to own, operate, and maintain.
Id be happy with that...
Thats probably about what my dockage and gas ran last year.

Though truth be told, I just about lived on it may to oct.
New job this year, so I'll probably be lucky to get a hand full of weekends.
Old May 08, 2018, 23:50   #11
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Beautiful day today!

Had a really nice sunny beautiful day and I took full advantage of it to make progress on the boat.
I got two coats of epoxy resin put on today over the two coats of penitrating epoxy resin I put on the exposed transom wood surfaces last week. I still need to paint it but that has to wait for another good day like today which looks like maybe next week. Thunderstorms and rain in general is in the forecast for the remainder of the week throughout the weekend. Lots of detail work got accomplished today as well, too numerous to list but it all moved me forward in this seemingly never ending project.

I am ever so glad that I started this boat work last summer because I am not getting any younger and some of it is not exactly easy. All the climbing up and down, running around, searching for tools I just used five minutes ago is wearing this old man out big time. Lucky that I am still in decent shape for a 68 year old. Many guys after they retire get fat and sloppy but I am losing weight and far from sloppy. All the thought and research involved takes a lot out of you too so it’s not all physical effort.

If deferred gratification while working toward a goal is noteworthy I will just have to say I am deffering the hell out of sitting on my ass holding a fishing pole.

If anyone is thinking about doing something similar be sure to get up with me because I can save you a butt load of money so you don’t waste it with trial and error mistakes like I did. Some products in general are defiantly better than others for certain applications. Epoxy and polyester resins and glass cloth is a case in point. The stuff I am using is commercial grade materials and better than the stuff you get at Home Depot. Not any more expensive just better along with all the professional help and advice you need. I get all my fiberglass supply’s from an outfit called fiberglasssite.com.

That is all for today.

Last edited by Sagerider; May 09, 2018 at 01:18.
Old May 12, 2018, 19:07   #12
SAM1965
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 68344
Thinking of a Pontoon Boat

I’ve been half-assed searching for one. Used but not a basket case. 20’ to 24’ maybe a 50 horse on it to pull knee boards etc.... and lake fishing/camping for a night or two. My 11 year old son is bugging me. As long as the pontoons are in good shape I would think the rest is repairable/replaceable by someone that isn’t super mechanic but not a total loser. Any suggestions/advice?

Just read through your first thread.... Very Cool! Your
“Used Fishing Boat” is darn near brand NEW!

Last edited by SAM1965; May 12, 2018 at 19:52.
SAM1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2018, 10:17   #13
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

No suggestions for a pontoon boat, sorry. I have no experience with them.

The weather is still kicking my ass with thunder storms coming through on a regular basis. I catch a good day here and there and take advantage every chance I get.
Talking with my expert source, Mike at fiberglasssite, he convinced me to strip off the two coats of epoxy resin I put down on the exposed transom surfaces and redo with 1708 glass cloth. The reason is the resin in time will crack from temperature changes nulifying the purpose of water proofing the transom exposed wood surfaces. Not bad really using a wire brush in a 90 degree die grinder and a sanding pad on the same die grinder. What I discovered while removing the resin is there was a layering between the two coats of resin. The reason for this is amine blush, a wax that comes to the surface as the resin sets up. This blush must be removed before a new layer of resin can be applied. I thought I could put a second coat down if I did it shortly after the first allowing it time to set up but that was not a good idea. The wax acts like a mold release and will not allow a good bond to the previous coat so it must be removed.
The resin I am using is from fiberglasssite and their epoxy resin is made so the blush can be removed with warm water, fairly easy. The problem is what if you don’t want to get any water near your work until your done. The reason for using epoxy resin instead of polyester is epoxy is better at water proofing which is the purpose on the transom.
Yesterday I got the left side done after deciding to do only one side at a time. Turns out that was s very good decision. Not a very large area but difficult to get to having to stand on my head to see what I was doing. Working time was about twenty minutes and getting the 1708 glass cloth to wet out and bubble free under the conditions took every minute of that working time. The cloth will also add some strength to the transom as well as keeping the resin from cracking over time. Next good day I will do the other side.
In between all of the prep I managed to get some other areas delt with too. Fitting parts takes a tremendous amount of time much more than you would expect. Keep in mind my idea of craftsmanship is good enough isn’t good enough.
Getting the right cover done is proving a pain in the ass because there are so many things that need to be done before I can fasten it down. Radio antenna mounted and wire routing, down rigger mounting plate, down rigger mounted to that plate and fitting the fuel fill cover. Everything is different due to the increase in deck wood thickness and upgraded carpet thickness. All it takes is time, thought and decent weather.
I will post more pictures as weather and progress allows. Not much I can show now but in the next few days as weather allows things I have been prepping will come together.

Last edited by Sagerider; May 22, 2018 at 10:48.
Old May 22, 2018, 16:20   #14
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

A few pictures from today’s adventures. I had enough sun and warmth to glass the right side of the transom so I went for it. I thought I made it without getting any resin on my beard but not so lucky. There are no bubbles and the light just makes it look like there is. You can imagine how much fun it was getting in this area and doing it correctly with no bubbles.

Got ran off just as I finished up, cover back on the boat and all is well. The floatation foam was installed last week and covered in one coat of polyester resin. I will put another coat of polyester with glass cloth and call that done too. Next is cutting the construction foam to fit then reinstall the transom bolting. I might, just might install pour in foam but it will be not against the transom. There needs to be an air gap so if any water gets in these compartments, which it will, it can drain to the bilge.

A special note reguarding the blue or pink construction foam both polyester and epoxy resin melts it. So forget about putting fiberglass over construction foam. The pour in foam has no problem with either resin.

Last edited by Sagerider; May 22, 2018 at 16:42.
Old May 22, 2018, 16:45   #15
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Whitey keeps me company while I work on the boat. If I let the dogs out of the yard they take off to God knows were chasing gophers. It is really banging outside right now.

Old May 22, 2018, 17:46   #16
yovinny
Registered
Bronze Contributor

I cant tell much about your pic's,,,they seem too close to really make out what any are of,,at least to me.
Stick with 2 part expanding foam,,and not it the lightest density available..expensive but well worth it.
And most important,,dont forget the foam up high,,not just under the floor..Or it will try to flip if it ever gets swamped...
Old May 23, 2018, 03:29   #17
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Interesting thought on keeping the foam high up, never thought of that.
Sorry for the bad pictures but that is the best I can get in that tight space.
I will give more thought on filling the floatation pocket with pour in foam. The pocket I need to fill is the one to the right in the last picture in the series above, same on the other side. The space to the left is a storage compartment and again the same on the other side.
I have been using 4 pound pour in foam, U.S. Coastguard approved. 3 and 2 pound does not meet their requirements. The pound rating is per cubic foot so one cubic foot weighs 4 pounds. It also offers structural support, with the lighter weights not so much.
My main concern is drainage to the bilge from the aft deck. This area is not sealed so any water on the deck surface is draining to below this deck. This is what was causing the wet transom. Because this pocket was filled and right up against the wood transom water was trapped in this area soaking the transom. If I had not caught it it would have eventually rotted the transom out. I can make my stand off as planned with the construction foam and use the pour in to the front of it allowing an air gap between the stand off and the transom for drainage down into the bilge, more to think about.
The two storage compartments get aluminum plates pop revived down on the bottoms and I was going to use the 3M 4200 to seal under these plates before I install the pop rivets effectively sealing them up around the bottom. These two compartment have two drains each that go directly to the bilge which is good.
Lots to consider before I close it all up.
Thanks for the suggestion for the pour in foam, it is all about displacement and the more void I fill with foam the more displacement I will have. I really only want to have to do this once so it has to be done the best it can be.

Last edited by Sagerider; May 23, 2018 at 03:38.
Old May 23, 2018, 05:29   #18
yovinny
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Fwiw,,,when I was building my old duck boat, I made a simple plywood mould for the flotation to go under the gunnels. I lined the mould with plastic sheet, poured foam and just sawed off the top flat with a hand saw after they set. For install, I just glassed the foam 'bunks' up in place on each side with some wide strips of heavy mat.
I guess you could use some good block foam and cut it to size instead....but I couldent find a convenient source.
Old May 25, 2018, 17:46   #19
MACV
Registered

FALaholic #: 1167
Nothing about boats is cheap. I put about 2k in my Triton TR 186 over the winter. Mostly sonar upgrades front and rear. I took it to Kentucky Lake last month and now it's taking on a small amount of water. I had a external sidescan transducer put on it for the new Lowrance. Its got to be where the water is coming in. Back to the shop.
Old May 26, 2018, 06:48   #20
yovinny
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACV View Post
Nothing about boats is cheap. I put about 2k in my Triton TR 186 over the winter. Mostly sonar upgrades front and rear. I took it to Kentucky Lake last month and now it's taking on a small amount of water. I had a external sidescan transducer put on it for the new Lowrance. Its got to be where the water is coming in. Back to the shop.
My boat lives at KY dam marina, dock 6.
Pm me when you next visit and stop by for a beer,,,,
Old May 26, 2018, 13:39   #21
MACV
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yovinny View Post
My boat lives at KY dam marina, dock 6.
Pm me when you next visit and stop by for a beer,,,,

I'll do that. The last two trips down there Ive stayed at Cozy Cove. A few miles south of The Moors.
Old May 26, 2018, 19:17   #22
yovinny
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACV View Post
I'll do that. The last two trips down there Ive stayed at Cozy Cove. A few miles south of The Moors.
Look forward to it..
Ive never driven down the west side of the lake that way,, only by boat.
I live an hr east of the lake, so all my travels are on the other side...
Old May 27, 2018, 22:11   #23
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Made good progress over the last few days despite the thunder bumpers rolling through.

Epoxy and 1708 cloth laid down in the floatation chamber, looks really nice too!
This area will get painted with Total Boat Epoxy bilge paint. Epoxy to epoxy, what can go wrong? All amine blush, sticky stuff, has been removed and I will wash it down again just to make sure before I apply the paint. There are two drains on each side of the splash well for the transom area that go directly to the bilge, one inboard and one out board on each side.

I used polyester resin over the floatation foam to seal the storage compartment. Polyester resin works great for sealing the pour in floatation foam. This area will get painted with Trulux Bilgekote, a very nice resilient bilge paint.
I have used this on all undersides of the decking with no issues with polyester resin like bubbling or lack of adhesion. Drys rock hard and slick as mole fur. An aluminum floor plate goes inside to cover the bottom and will be sealed 360 degrees with 3M 4200UV caulking. There are two drains, one fore and one aft, each that go directly to the bilge in the two storage compartments.

I got the tie down/tow eyes put in today! 4x5x3/8” aluminum backing plate inside 4x2x1/4” aluminum plate on the outside. I bedded the inside plate with thickened epoxy “peanut butter” so the surface is in 100% contact with the epoxied transom. Cinched down tight with 10 mm nylock nuts. This is a bit over kill but what the hell, better too much than not enough. The penetrations are all sealed with 3M 4200 UV caulking. No water will be getting in past these guys.

Tomorrow I paint if the weather is good.

Note1, All white spots under the glass is cured 3M 4200UV caulking not air bubbles. The purpose of the epoxy is for water proofing not so much for strength but it will do that too.
Note 2, Fiberglass resin once set does not brush out of your hair.

Last edited by Sagerider; May 28, 2018 at 00:08.
Old June 03, 2018, 01:57   #24
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Screw this they said!

So today was a pain in the ass trying to shove the new bilge pump hose through the drain channel at the point where the transom and bottom come together. I had gotten the new hose through the drain once before but removed it when I started fiberglassing the transom wood surface. Not knowing what reaction the resin might have with the plastic hose best to remove it just in case.
After all the glassing and painting time for the new hose and bilge pump to go in. Try as I might I just could not get the hose to go through. I fished a wire through and a length of para cord through, tied it to the end of the hose to pull it through but still it would not go. I am thinking at this point something has changed and I did something very bad and closed the passageway up so now the hose won’t go through. Oh crap!

I remembered I had bought a small pencil camera for just such occasions and after multiple attepts I finally saw what the problem was. Who ever installed the transducer for the Humminbird on the outside of the transom at the point of the transom to the bottom used sheet metal screws about 1.5 inches long. Under that were an additional two screws used to plug unused holes for a total of five freaking holes with pointy sheet metal screws right where the bilge pump hose needs to go. Why the hose made it through the first time I have no clue but it was not going through now. Besides sharp pointy screws where the hose goes is not going to be good no matter if the hose manages to get past them or not. Sometimes what is first thought to be a bad thing turns out to be a good thing as in this case. The long pointy screws needed to be replaced or would eventually puncture the bilge pump hose sooner or later.

So the ducer had to come off and the screws used to plug the unused holes as well. Once they were removed the hose went through no problem. I ordered some closed end pop rivets that have no path for water to pass through to plug the two unused holes and deciding if I want to use the same type pop rivets to reinstall the transducer or shorten and blunt the original screws. Sealing the penetrations is not a problem using 3M 4200UV caulking.

The camera is a Shekar WiFi unit that works with an iPhone or iPad. I creates its own WiFi connection to your device. You can get these on line for $35.00, pretty sweet. Tried to get some photos up but no luck. The camera works very well for checking chamber and throat as well as muzzle condition. The depth of field is not the best but good enough. The camera also has led lights which are very bright and the camera with lights is 3/8” in diameter. If someone wants to go through the effort to post two pictures send me your email address and I will send them to you.

Last edited by Sagerider; June 03, 2018 at 03:32.
Old June 07, 2018, 00:46   #25
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

More progress made with the grace of some decent weather.
Over the past few days I cut and packed the rear floatation chambers with Dow construction foam, each piece cut and fitted like a Chinese puzzle. I kept an air gap from the foam to the transom so no more wet foam against it. Even though I used epoxy and 1708 cloth over the exposed wood and sealed it all up with 3M 4000 UV caulking. Water that gets passed the rear covers will have a clear path to the bilge now unlike before from the factory. I thought real hard again about using pour in foam but decided to go with my original idea of the construction foam.
Getting ready to paint and while I figured it best to let the caulking cure up before painting the inside of the storage compartments I would take on the leaking trim/tilt seal. Got that done in short order after lots of research and obtaining a seal kit. I had to jump through a few hoops to get everything I needed like a Spanner wrench to remove the cylinder cap. Having everything I needed all together it went pretty quickly and no drama.
Tomorrow, if it is not raining, I can paint the inside of the storage compartments. So getting very close to closing up the rear deck area.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg 2C63264E-A291-4AE8-A782-7D22B9E0A187.jpeg (34.4 KB, 12 views)

Old June 07, 2018, 10:20   #26
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Missed the first week in June. Crappy weather prevented working outside. On the boat mover’s schedule for June 23. Shrink wrap is off, engine running and tuned up, systems commissioned. Mrs. alphadog has GI’d the cabin. Painted the waterline stripe, was looking a bit ratty. Cleaning the prop and shaft, and touching up the bottom paint this weekend. All that will be left will be giving it a bath and a shine. Yay!
Larry
Old June 09, 2018, 22:54   #27
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Look, it’s shiny!

New Solas Stainless steel propeller showed up, I have been drooling over this prop for months. Pitch is 15 inches and diameter is 13.8 inches, should be just right for my motor and boat. The prop that was on it when I got it was too aggressive at 14x17. At full throttle I could only get 4,400 rpm and it should be 5,100 to 5,200 rpm at full throttle. Looks Tits up to me.

Had a very good day today and got both the rear decks screwed down and the left side rod locker stuff all screwed down too. The hatch for the battery and bilge needs to be cut and glassed but I could not do that until I got the right and left decks screwed down in place. I have just enough marine plywood remaining to make the hatch. Yay! I had a thought that making it a gutting table might not be a bad idea. Hinge in the back so to clean it just tip it up and wash it down into the spashwell. I could make a frame from aluminum angle and seal it up tight.

New boat cooler showed up too, cheap Chinese, that is suppose to hold ice for days, roto formed what ever that is all about. The ice chest I used last summer did not hold ice for the entire day, as in one day. All that was left was water by late afternoon. I hope this one does a better job.

What remains is the right side cover, fuel fill cover, the down rigger and all the electronics like the fish finder and radio antenna. The windshield needs to go back on too but that is an easy one.

Getting oh so close now. I got to admit I was experiencing a case of boat burn out today. I had to make myself get off my ass and get with the program. Glad I put a boot in my ass today because I made fantastic progress.

Last edited by Sagerider; June 09, 2018 at 23:01.
Old June 30, 2018, 22:53   #28
SAM1965
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 68344
Did you sell the boat already?????

Just awaiting updates....

Or a lake report.....
SAM1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 02, 2018, 20:46   #29
MACV
Registered

Well I hate to be the one to bring it up , cause I can see how meticulous you were rebuilding it. But you put the seats in backwards!
Old July 09, 2018, 11:45   #30
hardheaded
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 27964
Nice job Sagerider
You will be rocking and reeling in no time
hardheaded is online now   Reply With Quote