Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old April 14, 2018, 11:04   #1
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
Mission accomplished

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-us-...-politics.html

"A perfectly executed strike," President Donald Trump tweeted Saturday in the aftermath of his second decision in two years to fire missiles against Syria. "Could not have had a better result. Mission Accomplished!" ...

Hard to believe there is a president that is a bigger moron than GWBush! Surprise ...surprise.
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 11:40   #2
OLDMANPBK
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Quote:
Originally Posted by D P Six View Post
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-us-...-politics.html

"A perfectly executed strike," President Donald Trump tweeted Saturday in the aftermath of his second decision in two years to fire missiles against Syria. "Could not have had a better result. Mission Accomplished!" ...

Hard to believe there is a president that is a bigger moron than GWBush! Surprise ...surprise.
Sometimes I feel better after a walk down memory lane.

"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery?"
-Patrick Henry-

Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 11:43   #3
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Like a - Puppet on a String!
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 11:54   #4
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
A fake missile attack over a fake chemical weapons attack.

Syrians dancing in the streets after effectively neutering our cruise missile attack.

Syria Claims It Intercepted 71 Out Of 103 Cruise Missiles; Pentagon Denies
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...led-airstrikes

................juanni
Old April 14, 2018, 12:03   #5
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
I am personally glad that the Syrian Owned, chemical weapons lab factory, and the stock pile of ingredients & warehouse, are now toast.

How could you want Syria to own this stuff?
Boo-hoo for isolationists.

That stuff was going to be used more actively if we did not strike. Last week was just a test by Russia, of our resolve about leaving soon.

Next attack will be on Assad's Palace....... and him personally. A War Crimes trial, is his future fate, should he survive long enough to be arrested.

I say let the civil war play out, but WMD should have no part in the outcome, just bullets and normal murderous violence.

After all, it is Muslims killing muslims, and that policy must be enhanced, to protect the homeland and Israel.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 12:19   #6
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
I am personally glad that the Syrian Owned, chemical weapons lab factory, and the stock pile of ingredients & warehouse, are now toast.

That stuff was going to be used more actively if we did not strike. Last week was just a test by Russia, of our resolve about leaving soon.

Next attack will be on Assad's Palace....... and him personally. A War Crimes trial, is his future fate, should he survive long enough to be arrested.

I say let the civil war play out, but WMD should have no part in the outcome, just bullets and normal murderous violence.

After all, it is Muslims killing muslims, and that policy must be enhanced, to protect the homeland and Israel.

Vgoof, you have to be the only gullible, irrational retard on this forum that believes Assad used CWs........w/o any proof.

....................juanni
Old April 14, 2018, 12:34   #7
easttex
Registered

FALaholic #: 20438
The strikes weren't supposed to accomplish much. Trump reacted to the gas attack last week, rather than a measured response to it, and in doing so wrote a check on Twitter that we had to cash. If he didn't do something, he'd look a lot sillier than he does now.

I really wish Kellyanne would take his damned phone away again.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 13:03   #8
D P Six
Registered

Quote:
Next attack will be on Assad's Palace....... and him personally. A War Crimes trial, is his future fate, should he survive long enough to be arrested. ...
Sounds like your bucking for John Bolton's job.
Old April 14, 2018, 14:21   #9
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Vgoof, you have to be the only gullible, irrational retard on this forum that believes Assad used CWs........w/o any proof.

....................juanni
Trump is not Obama,,, and that makes you cry because red line crossed are so pretty.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 15:52   #10
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:

War crimes? Who started the whole freaking thing? OBAMA...Arab spring...Egypt...Libya....Syria...
You want to bring up crimes against humanity,you can't leave Obama and Hillary out of the soup.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 16:07   #11
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
War crimes? Who started the whole freaking thing? OBAMA...Arab spring...Egypt...Libya....Syria...
You want to bring up crimes against humanity,you can't leave Obama and Hillary out of the soup.
While I would love to look forward to H and O and the rest of them hanging from street lamps. Assad and his father have been brutal on their citizens. Just like Sadam was, there is a reason for that, which is beyond western politicians and some of our military's ability to understand.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.

You can tell it's real because it looks so fake.
Elon Musk February 7, 2018
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 17:08   #12
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
We deterred future chemical weapons use. Juanni is a little bitch. It was a good day.
Old April 14, 2018, 17:23   #13
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Quote:
Very accurate and you can add Soro's to the list of dirty cocksuckers that started the mess. These 3 traitors also dug up the corpse of Pope Francis down in Argentina for their evil plans to rule the world. All 4 must be brought to justice.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 17:32   #14
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
You'd think, that people in this world would be used to how mankind operates.

There is only one constant throughout all of human history.

Men killing other men.

And yet, people, some people still seem to behave and believe that it will all one day come to stop, if they just shout STOP, loud enough and long enough.

I like most people, but damn, some of them are just plain silly.

What's next, wishing away world hunger, bullies, bastards, sob's, murderous bastards, brigands, and brigantines????

Men do bad shit to other men, get used to it, ain't never going to change.
Old April 14, 2018, 18:00   #15
Sig220
Registered

FALaholic #: 11622
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
We deterred future chemical weapons use. Juanni is a little bitch. It was a good day.
:
Old April 14, 2018, 18:40   #16
RG Coburn
Registered

I was kinda pissed and a little bit betrayed feeling,but I kinda think now,that Trump more than likely got together with President Putin,and between them,they hacked out a list of ISIS targets that needed a good pounding,and that is most likely what we hit,not Assad controlled military targets. President Trump is smarter than that. The democrats raged for war,missile this,bomb that,well,he did it,just not to what they thought he did it to. And hence why normal everyday Syrians are dancing and cheering as President Trump is making Syria great again,and smoking terrorists.
Old April 14, 2018, 21:13   #17
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Imaginary chemical weapons attack.
Imaginary future deterrent attack.
Imaginary insult.

Then there is reality.

Damascus is shrugging off the US strikes, which turned out to be more limited than feared. People are dancing in the streets, waving Assadís portrait & saying Trump has failed.

Looks like the Donald threw a $200 million Tomahawk Dance Party.

..................juanni
Old April 14, 2018, 22:49   #18
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
Your perception of reality has been negatively affected by your self-induced quest of leftist propaganda. Why do you hate my country so? Could you be a Sandinista escapee or maybe just a swarthy little La Raza drone? You clearly have a case of hate America first.
Either that or you'e on the rag. I'm betting on the hormonal bleeding thing.
Old April 14, 2018, 23:14   #19
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
Mattis & Company are master warriors. the bombing was for show - no russkies killed just as planned. this was for the low information crowd which includes many here. the world got to see just a little of the big stick, just enough. got back to bitchin about the mic & eatin hamburgers.
0302 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2018, 04:19   #20
RG Coburn
Registered

Quote:
Your perception of reality has been negatively affected by your self-induced quest of leftist propaganda. Why do you hate my country so? Could you be a Sandinista escapee or maybe just a swarthy little La Raza drone? You clearly have a case of hate America first.
Either that or you'e on the rag. I'm betting on the hormonal bleeding thing.
Leftist propaganda? The communist leftists are the ones pushing Trump the hardest to drop bombs. Even Tucker Carlson thought this move was stupid. You calling him a "leftist propagandist" too?
Why do you hate people in Syria so? Because of their religion? The color of their skin?
Old April 15, 2018, 10:39   #21
davedude
Registered

FALaholic #: 20538
I think I have said here before that interventionism in the affairs of other sovereign nations is un American. Consider the American colonies dealing with British interventionism, standing armies on American soil and all that. Then there is Thomas Jefferson's inaugural address where he says basically "peace and commerce with all nations, entangling alliance with none".
Non-interventionism is truly American IMHO.
Since progressives gained control of the US sometime around 1900 plus or minus, we witness growing tyranny domestically and abroad inherent with their policy's.
I'm convinced there are no true founding father type constitutional conservatives in the entire fedgov anymore. All are progressives and all break their oath of office (and the law) every day they go to work.
Old April 15, 2018, 11:37   #22
BiGB808
Registered

FALaholic #: 18195
That's a good re-order for Raytheon or whoever makes the cruise missiles.

Putting America back to work!
Old April 15, 2018, 11:49   #23
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Anyone give any thought to the fact that just maybe we were probing the Russian defenses and letting the world see what's what. The Russians and Chinese recently made some pretty bold claims that most were believing, after 8 years of the magic negro trying to gut our military.
You guys do realize the first gulf war was fought using Veitnam era technologies don't you?

Old April 15, 2018, 12:12   #24
D P Six
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by badzero View Post
Anyone give any thought to the fact that just maybe we were probing the Russian defenses and letting the world see what's what. ..
Just perhaps if we hadn't moved Nato to Russia's doorstep, vilified, sanctioned, threatened, interfered in their affairs, attacked their allies ... there might be no need to play a game let's have a war for the purpose of 'probing their defenses.' Yes ... just perhaps.
Old April 15, 2018, 13:07   #25
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Hmm WMD chemical weapons. Iím with GP on this. Itís ok to blow em to bits with bombs and stuff. Just not with gas.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2018, 13:15   #26
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Leftist propaganda? The communist leftists are the ones pushing Trump the hardest to drop bombs. Even Tucker Carlson thought this move was stupid. You calling him a "leftist propagandist" too?
Why do you hate people in Syria so? Because of their religion? The color of their skin?

Evey now and then Rhodie sort of begins thinking,,, briefly....... but it soon passes and he goes back into his mindless stupor of pointing fingers at Obama, Hillary, Bill and the 'leftists'.

.....................juanni
Old April 15, 2018, 13:18   #27
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by davedude View Post
I think I have said here before that interventionism in the affairs of other sovereign nations is un American. Consider the American colonies dealing with British interventionism, standing armies on American soil and all that. Then there is Thomas Jefferson's inaugural address where he says basically "peace and commerce with all nations, entangling alliance with none".
Non-interventionism is truly American IMHO.
Every year Dave you move closer to where I have always been and where you ridiculed.

Remember back in the days when you thought taking on Saddam was a great idea?

..................juanni
Old April 15, 2018, 13:29   #28
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Bottom line, its time to pack up and bring our people home.
Let anyone wanting to kill one another to just go after it.

If this was not the middle east, with oil being at the heart of it all, no one would give a real shit who got killed or how, we all know that.

My one puppy in the area can take care of themselves, might get real ugly, but killing is killing, been on going since man first picked up a rock and bashed out Elmer's brain then took both his woman and fire.

If the USA decides later on to kick some deserving asshole in the ass, we can do it at will worldwide 24/7/365 day or night.
Old April 15, 2018, 13:39   #29
davedude
Registered

Quote:
Every year Dave you move closer to where I have always been and where you ridiculed.

Remember back in the days when you thought taking on Saddam was a great idea?

..................juanni
F off
Old April 15, 2018, 13:57   #30
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
F off
Oh Dave, there is no need for that.
You can just admit you were wrong, and foolish.

..................juanni
Old April 15, 2018, 17:01   #31
davedude
Registered

Quote:
Oh Dave, there is no need for that.
You can just admit you were wrong, and foolish.

..................juanni
I don't have to do sh*t. And you can still F-off. I dont believe for a second you are a constitutional conservative or was ever close to being one.
More like a paid chinese government troll.
Old April 15, 2018, 17:30   #32
Exit308
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Anyone give any thought to the fact that just maybe we were probing the Russian defenses and letting the world see what's what.
Yup, prolly the real reason for the whole kerfuffle, including the false flag 'chemical weapon' attack to start things off.

Talk real bad and tough and threatening and then launch a bunch of missiles at nothing targets, hoping that the Russian's new weapons will be put on display.

They didn't fall for it, so no data collected on the 'oppositions' new toys.

Does that bother you?

Russians are pretty good chess players, sometimes. And stubborn. And proud.

Just sayin'.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2018, 18:34   #33
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Yup, prolly the real reason for the whole kerfuffle, including the false flag 'chemical weapon' attack to start things off.

Talk real bad and tough and threatening and then launch a bunch of missiles at nothing targets, hoping that the Russian's new weapons will be put on display.

Does that bother you?

Just sayin'.
Israel does this for the USA daily, as they fly in and out of there at will????

Last week, seems a pair of F35 fighters lit up the radar screens, on purpose, while over the center of Iran and then just disappeared.

Now that was a message sent to Iran!
Old April 15, 2018, 19:08   #34
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Does that bother you?

Just sayin'.
What new toys would you be referencing? The ones they told the world about? Or the ones no one has seen work? Kind of like that awesome new game changing tank that was supposed to make ours obsolete. Only the first time it was displayed to the public, in a controlled environment, it broke and had to be hauled off. As YH stated, the Israellis test the "high tech" Russian gear daily with impunity. Talk is cheap even in chess.

Old April 15, 2018, 19:20   #35
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
I don't have to do sh*t. And you can still F-off. I dont believe for a second you are a constitutional conservative or was ever close to being one.
More like a paid chinese government troll.
Yeah that is it Dave, 17 years here railing against big govt, foreign entanglements, public and corporate welfare, warfare, the MIC, crony capitalism, the rotten and corrupt 2 parties, while promoting the wisdom of the founders ...... gotta be a chinese troll.

................juanni
Old April 15, 2018, 19:26   #36
Exit308
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
What new toys would you be referencing? The ones they told the world about? Or the ones no one has seen work? Kind of like that awesome new game changing tank that was supposed to make ours obsolete. Only the first time it was displayed to the public, in a controlled environment, it broke and had to be hauled off. As YH stated, the Israellis test the "high tech" Russian gear daily with impunity. Talk is cheap even in chess.
I guess we'll know when we know, huh.

Until we aren't, America is the baddest mutha fugga the world has ever known.

Old April 15, 2018, 19:28   #37
Exit308
Old Fart
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yeah that is it Dave, 17 years here railing against big govt, foreign entanglements, public and corporate welfare, warfare, the MIC, crony capitalism, the rotten and corrupt 2 parties, while promoting the wisdom of the founders ...... gotta be a chinese troll.

................juanni
What's your real name, Long Duck Dong?

Old April 15, 2018, 19:36   #38
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
What's your real name, Long Duck Dong?
shuuuu........ you will blow my cover.

..................juanni
Old April 15, 2018, 21:58   #39
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
shuuuu........ you will blow my cover.

..................juanni
Shush hell, cover up that ass, its been showing for a while now!

Still waiting for that all knowing ""J's well of perfect truth and knowledge"" website link.
Old April 16, 2018, 06:47   #40
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
I guess being a Chinese granola eater is not a bad life.
Old April 16, 2018, 11:52   #41
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

Still waiting for that all knowing ""J's well of perfect truth and knowledge"" website link.
Who needs a website, I post daily here. Drink up.

......................juanni
Old April 16, 2018, 13:06   #42
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Who needs a website, I post daily here. Drink up.

......................juanni
Damn, just damn, and I was concerned your ego might be shaken a wee bit.

Good to see its fully intact!
Old April 16, 2018, 13:38   #43
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
My mind wanders back to the days after 9/11....

Guys at work thought I was an un-American POS, 'cause I was against bombing Iraq, invading Iraq, thought it was all BS, and it would turn into a quagmire. Same for Afghanistan....

Still haven't heard a politician define "victory" in the Middle East. Still haven't seen any of those church folks that were so patriotic saddle up and go over to fight for freedom, apple pie and Israel's safety. Is it unwise to wish for peace, and to prefer diplomacy to detonation?
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2018, 14:04   #44
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post

Guys at work thought I was an un-American POS, 'cause I was against bombing Iraq, invading Iraq, thought it was all BS, and it would turn into a quagmire. Same for Afghanistan....

Still haven't heard a politician define "victory" in the Middle East. Still haven't seen any of those church folks that were so patriotic saddle up and go over to fight for freedom, apple pie and Israel's safety. Is it unwise to wish for peace, and to prefer diplomacy to detonation?
I would use a different word than "unwise", something along the lines of delusional comes to mind quickly.

Those narrow set eyes on man, means man is a natural born predator.

Predators are simply predators.

They do what they do.

To prefer peace and diplomacy over detonations would be to go against mans predetermination to exert power over all overs.

To eat the weak, dominate all others.

When I hear anyone scream, we demand peace, diplomacy, vs wars of domination over those other men, those "other" predators, its a demand to no longer be a predator.

I have no concerns, that if anyone comes after you and yours, your first instinct, your predetermined response of your species, will be to let loose your inner predator.

Predators that demand peace and diplomacy, hence forth, are delusional to what they really are and what the expectation is for all other predators of the species referred to as mankind??

And you confuse, often, support for Israel as being fighting for Israel. Israel can and does her own fighting daily.

And grave yards are full of men that heard the call after 911 and went off to battle.
Old April 16, 2018, 14:27   #45
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Yep, come after me, I will not be peaceful. That makes me a defender, not a predator. (except during deer season, lol)

Yep, graveyards are full of good, brave souls that died fighting in the name of freedom. Except, a lot of the time, it wasn't really fighting for freedom.

That in no way makes the soldiers that fight wars less than heroes and patriots, but if we're going to put our people in harm's way, it needs to be for a good, and transparent reason. Unfortunately, the real reasons politicians send other people's children to war often don't become apparent until many years later.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2018, 14:28   #46
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
I get called all kinds of stuff. idc.
Old April 16, 2018, 14:42   #47
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yep, come after me, I will not be peaceful. That makes me a defender, not a predator. (except during deer season, lol)

Yep, graveyards are full of good, brave souls that died fighting in the name of freedom. Except, a lot of the time, it wasn't really fighting for freedom.

That in no way makes the soldiers that fight wars less than heroes and patriots, but if we're going to put our people in harm's way, it needs to be for a good, and transparent reason. Unfortunately, the real reasons politicians send other people's children to war often don't become apparent until many years later.
Ever seen a cow eaten by a pack of wolves???
Ever see a pack of wolves come after a single man, and then all be killed for their efforts?
One is a natural predator, one is simply lunch walking around eating grass.
Man is the greatest predator ever to walk the earth.
To deny that is to deny reality.

You will defend and overcome any and all that come after you and yours.
That makes you a predator vs a cow.

When men decide to defend themselves, they wage little wars.

When enough men band together, for a common cause, they wage large wars.

Men like all predators will kill for sport, just for the hell of it.

A well feed warm wolf will kill if anything passes by them.

Its what they do, they are simple predators.

Men do the same shit.

Its what they do, they are simple predators.

89,000,000 people have been killed just since 1959, by other men.
52,000,000 people killed just between 1939 and 1945.

Its just what predators do.

Why people complain about it is beyond me, like being upset the sun rises from the east everyday.

Kinda pointless.
Old April 16, 2018, 14:44   #48
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
A fake missile attack over a fake chemical weapons attack.

Syrians dancing in the streets after effectively neutering our cruise missile attack.

Syria Claims It Intercepted 71 Out Of 103 Cruise Missiles; Pentagon Denies
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...led-airstrikes

juanni
Are you tryin' to be a useful idiot again ?
Do you have your own intel or do you use Russian Intel ?
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 16, 2018, 17:00   #49
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Are you tryin' to be a useful idiot again ?
Do you have your own intel or do you use Russian Intel ?

Get with it Grandpa, everyone is dancing to the Tomahawk.

...............juanni
Old April 16, 2018, 17:05   #50
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Yep, my female neighbor was ecstatic we were attacking 'those bastards'.

I told her we would win nothing, the Iraq weapons claims were BS, we would piss away lives and treasure.

She was angry and bewildered.

.................juanni