The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old December 05, 2017, 23:54   #1
JM
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Obama's Blood is Boiling

President Trump creates a firestorm with the announcement of moving Israel's Capital to Jerusalem. Ballsy move that was approved by Congress back in the 1990's. Almost a year ago to the day when Obama put a shiv in Israel's back with a UN resolution vote against Israel. Obama is hotter than a peckerwood fire over this Islamic abomination and no doubt will help fan the flames for riots. Gonna get really interesting.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 00:13   #2
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The Mau Mau cannot believe it.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 00:39   #3
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Obama is hotter than a peckerwood fire over this Islamic abomination and no doubt will help fan the flames for riots. Gonna get really interesting.
Really?

Obongo was dancing to the puppet masters his whole time in office.. Nobody, not even him, gives one stinking shit about this issue.
Old December 06, 2017, 08:58   #4
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
Trump isn't moving any capitals to anywhere. He doesn't have that authority.

Israel is a sovereign nation and Jerusalem is their historic capital. Trump is merely moving the US embassy to Jerusalem.

Trump's move is bold and makes a statement to the muzzle world. The US now recognizes Jerusalem as the capital city of Israel.

Wow, we have a president with balls and one who wants to do the right thing
Old December 06, 2017, 09:32   #5
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
It may put a lot of Jewish people "in his camp" which in and of itself isn't necessarily a bad thing,because they tend to be pretty intelligent people,most of the time. Lord knows Obama had no love for them.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 11:13   #6
JM
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x401 View Post
Really?

Obongo was dancing to the puppet masters his whole time in office.. Nobody, not even him, gives one stinking shit about this issue.
You---like many uninformed Americans are very naïve about who Barack Hussein Obama is. I have spent the last 10 years--a full decade--studying every move this monster to society made. What do you know about Obama? Maybe you believe John McCains advice--Obama is "a decent family man and citizen"? Obama is Islam---get your head out of your ass.
Old December 06, 2017, 11:23   #7
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
I personally think that Trump did this specifically to draw a line in the sand between western secular civilization that has its roots in Christian / Judeo enlightenment, and unenlightened religious / political authoritarianism of Islam. The bonus goal is probably also to piss Obama and Soros off, and provoke the Deep State into doing something very, very stupid.

I think its no coincidence that almost every strike by the left on Trump just seems to boomerang on them. I mean, the guy calls CNN fake news, and literally within a day or two, they go out, try to take him down, and prove him right in the process. Just look at the groping scandal......Conyers = gone, Franken is on the ropes, and Moore may well win his election.

Its going to happen again, as this is a huge slap in the face to so radical Islam (which wants Jews exterminated) and you can be sure there will be more terror attacks in the west. The media will try to blame Trump, but in the process the case will further be made that open borders are a bad idea. This will be something the Dems will have to run against in 2020. And they will be forced into a losing position by their frothing at the mouth communist base.

I don't know if Trump is just lucky, or a genius, but he sure didn't get to where he is by being stupid the way the left claims he is.

Last edited by Impala_Guy; December 06, 2017 at 11:31.
Impala_Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 11:35   #8
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
If, anything at all - it might get loud.

To US ordinary folk, its appears as just a simple Embassy move - to the Muslim nations, it is a significant Chess move! Iran, the Lebanon and Syria will of course be blamed for something - and the Russians and the Chinese will no doubt, not sit idly by!
Israel, is already pissed it lost its proxy war in Syria, this is a crumb given to mop the tears! The provocation, is unrelenting to some - thats got to be tiresome? Straw, Camel's back etc.....
Old December 06, 2017, 12:28   #9
JM
Gold Contributor

Obama on his World Tour to sabotage President Trump gave a speech in New Delhi, India and told the Indian people that India needs to "Cherish and Nurture" it's Muslim population. Cherish and Nurture Islam huh? A kick in the teeth to the people of India to placate to the death cult Islam. Like I have said before--Satan Loves Himself Some Islam. By the way---the Fake Catholic Pope Francis's blood is boiling too about the recognition of Jerusalem as an undivided Capital of Israel. A very historic day and 50 years have passed since Jerusalem was liberated from the mussies. A great day indeed!
Old December 06, 2017, 14:03   #10
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Obama on his World Tour to sabotage President Trump gave a speech in New Delhi, India and told the Indian people that India needs to "Cherish and Nurture" it's Muslim population. Cherish and Nurture Islam huh? A kick in the teeth to the people of India to placate to the death cult Islam. Like I have said before--Satan Loves Himself Some Islam. By the way---the Fake Catholic Pope Francis's blood is boiling too about the recognition of Jerusalem as an undivided Capital of Israel. A very historic day and 50 years have passed since Jerusalem was liberated from the mussies. A great day indeed!
it was my experience in india that the non-muslims barely tolerate the muslims, adn that the sikhs openly dislike them. zippy the wonder negro can run his mouth all he likes, and india will not change one iota.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 14:21   #11
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Ya I bet the butt hurt is great after all the effort to build a Caliphate has been destroyed along with bummers isis army. Now that Israel will have Jerusalem formal recognized as their capital many things are going to take place. You are watching history like no other time in your lives.
Old December 06, 2017, 14:51   #12
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
New folks in Saudi agreed to stand down from this announcement to insure American help for defeating Iran.

Egypt agreed to stand down from this announcement, to insure American help for defeating Iran.

Those two countries actually control most of the the middle east Arabs and without them, there is no war with Israel.

Turkey can pound sand. The crazy muzzie now running that place is simply delusional and can be removed at any time.

Syria went Russian, Lebanon is a puppet of Iran, their elected PM ran to Saudi to keep his head intact and just announced he going back to Lebanon and that has to be with the support of both the USA and Saudi he will keep his head.

Iran lives and dies based upon continued support from Russia, and without it, that place falls a apart overnight.

So Saudi, Egypt, are on board, that leaves dealing with Iran for bringing true peace to the middle east.

Israel is pounding Iran's troops inside Syria, without much concern from anyone other than Iran, even the Russians?????

This move today is high level chess, not checkers, where it goes next, I would suspect Hamas/whoever in Lebanon to kick start the festivities within the week with a rocket barrage, Israel goes in, removes them once and for all, Saudi backs the Lebanese PM to make peace with Israel, Iran gets kicked out of Lebanon.

Then Saudi, with American backing and Izzy help moves on Iran????

If Lebanon starts firing rockets, listen to Egypt and Saudi, if silent, appears not interested, as Israel kills their asses, the next move will be on Iran.

Maybe, just maybe, a final peace.
Ya can't make peace with anyone, until their dicks are knocked into the dirt.
Don't see Trump pulling back Israel this go around.

Interesting day.
Old December 06, 2017, 16:01   #13
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I am sure if this works out poorly for Israel they will kick America in the teeth..
Old December 06, 2017, 16:06   #14
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 74022
Russia's only interest in this is enough non-hostile land to run their oil pipeline. It really is as simple as that. Personal opine. ~ss
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 16:11   #15
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
I didn't KNOWshit had any blood that could boil. Unless it's bloody diarrhea

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.

Last edited by meltblown; December 06, 2017 at 16:54.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 16:42   #16
JM
Gold Contributor

Ezekiel's prophetic war is very close to becoming reality now. Iran(Persia) and Turkey(Togarmah) with others will come against Israel in the latter days and will suffer a terrible defeat---their own weapons of war will return back to sender and these 2 country's will become a wasteland. Iran and Turkey are the arch enemies of Israel and the Jerusalem proclamation today may very well be the "hook in the jaw" described in Ezekiel that brings them to destroy Israel. Ergodan and the Iranian mullahs are hysterically pissed now and no doubt sharpening their swords for what they think will be a kill shot. Time will tell.
Old December 06, 2017, 16:49   #17
JM
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
I didn't shit had any blood that could boil. Unless it's bloody diarrhea
Your poor grammar makes your post unintelligible---are you trying to tell us you have "Bloody Diarrhea"? Weird!
Old December 06, 2017, 16:55   #18
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Your poor grammar makes your post unintelligible---are you trying to tell us you have "Bloody Diarrhea"? Weird!
Grammar my ass. Post be corrected now

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 17:12   #19
JM
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Grammar my ass. Post be corrected now
Your a funny one Meltblown---lol
Old December 06, 2017, 19:07   #20
FALonious
In His Grip
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 51017
האדון ייתן כוח לעמו
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

T. E. Lawrence

FALonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 19:29   #21
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
Then Solomon began to build the house of the LORD in Jerusalem on Mount Moriah, where the LORD had appeared to his father David, at the place that David had prepared on the threshing floor of Ornan the Jebusite.
0302 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 06, 2017, 19:40   #22
Registered

On that day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, "To your descendants I have given this land, From the river of Egypt as far as the great river, the river Euphrates:

yep, from the nile to the euphrates
Old December 06, 2017, 19:51   #23
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavicshooter View Post
Russia's only interest in this is enough non-hostile land to run their oil pipeline. It really is as simple as that. Personal opine. ~ss
Nailed it.

Meanwhile the West doesn't care about an inhospitable passage of their own pipelines because war is good for business . . .

Old December 06, 2017, 21:57   #24
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I am sure if this works out poorly for Israel they will kick America in the teeth..
BOO!
Old December 06, 2017, 21:58   #25
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by FALonious View Post
האדון ייתן כוח לעמו
Yes he does!
Old December 07, 2017, 08:12   #26
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavicshooter View Post
Quoted for agreement.

Since the rather rough transition from Communism to a market based economy, IMHO, most Russians are just trying to make money and buy the things they need and want, just like most Americans.

All this Russia, Russia, Russia stuff is just a bunch of hooey.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 09:25   #27
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Boy,the middle east is really going batshit over this. Erdogon or whaddeva the fug his name is, is threatening to bring doom and destruction. I see it as more a practical matter. Now,Embassy people don't have to travel half way across the country to do matters at its capital. Like Tillerson sez,it is just recognizing a fact. The only downside I can see is that in Tel Aviv,they had rapid access to the sea,which makes bugging out a little easier,and it was probably easier to cover with naval support.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 10:27   #28
badzero
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 65818
Our carriers can project coverage to Jerusalem just as easily as to Tel Aviv and there's always one on station in the Med. Allowing the politicians let them do what they train for and not call them off like Benghazi.

Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.
badzero is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 10:42   #29
JM
Gold Contributor

Obama's latest speech was to accuse the Trump Administration of morphing into the Adolph Hitler Regime's early beginnings and if the American people are not careful millions will die. Again--this evil bastard Obama is projecting his own thoughts on what he would like to have done if his Morlock Witch Hillary Clinton had won. Very telling and should be very scary indeed for Patriotic Americans having this subversive asshole making such statements. Obama is a secret leader of the Muslim Brotherhood and head of DEEP STATE. He is the orchestrator of Uranium 1---Gave Hillary the OK for the private server---main proponent of Piss Gate and the list go's on and on. Obama created the largest spy network the world has ever known. Obama would have made Adolph Hitler proud and is projecting his evil as his Satanic book, Alinsky Rule For Radical's, compels him to do so. He has to--He's in too deep and will do anything and I mean anything to get rid of Trump. EXTREMELY DANGEROUS TIME
Old December 07, 2017, 12:49   #30
JM
Gold Contributor

All you fence sitters and naysayers best wake up and smell the coffee. We have a full blown coup against President Trump and it is going to get much worse in the weeks to come. All military and ex-military should be on high alert and ready for action if this coup succeeds or President Trump is killed. Obama's "Fake World Tour" was to delegitimize a sitting President. Obama's message to World Leaders "We have a temporary absence of American leadership" That is not only sedition but an absolute disregard for the Logan Act. that the left projects on President Trump. Remember--Obama, Valery Jarrett, Brennan and the whole lot are held up in a subversive bunker not 3 miles from the White House plying their evil plan. This is WAR against the people of America and Capital Punishment for these traitors is what our Founding fathers would recommend.
Old December 07, 2017, 13:27   #31
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Boy,the middle east is really going batshit over this. Erdogon or whaddeva the fug his name is, is threatening to bring doom and destruction. I see it as more a practical matter. Now,Embassy people don't have to travel half way across the country to do matters at its capital. Like Tillerson sez,it is just recognizing a fact. The only downside I can see is that in Tel Aviv,they had rapid access to the sea,which makes bugging out a little easier,and it was probably easier to cover with naval support.
Our Embassy people most likely live right beside the Med, I know I would, if there.

The beach areas are full of eye candy 24/7.
Old December 07, 2017, 13:33   #32
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Boy,the middle east is really going batshit over this. Erdogon or whaddeva the fug his name is, is threatening to bring doom and destruction. I see it as more a practical matter.

I see it for what it is. More illegally expanding Israel from stolen lands.

Jerusalem was never part of the original state of Israel.

Israel fortunes are tied to being a ward of the US taxpayers. As our empire continues it's decline Israel will go down with it.

................juanni
Old December 07, 2017, 14:04   #33
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
I see it for what it is. More illegally expanding Israel from stolen lands.

Jerusalem was never part of the original state of Israel.

Israel fortunes are tied to being a ward of the US taxpayers. As our empire continues it's decline Israel will go down with it.

................juanni
Good job so far, still got some green areas to clear out, but looking good!

ALL land, EVERYWHERE belongs to those that can take and hold it.

Why should it be any different there????

WE did it with all 50 states, should we give it all back????
Old December 07, 2017, 14:16   #34
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

Why should it be any different there????

WE did it with all 50 states, should we give it all back????

Well for starters wars of aggression for territory are a violation of International law that WE wrote and are the basis for the Nuremberg trials where we hung a few fellas.

And I always find it funny, with the 'might makes it right' crowd when they whine about the plight and injustice of whites being driven out of South Africa and Zimbabwe by blacks.

Israel has had a good run, but as pointed out above and by history their fortunes will change, so be ready to whine about the injustice of it all.

................juanni
Old December 07, 2017, 14:24   #35
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli..._Syria_history

The Ottoman Empire owned greater "Syria", from before the 1600's up to 1918. That includes what you call "Palestine".

That area, "Palestine" is invented, penned by the Brits and winners of WWI, who administered that portion of "Syria", as they carved up the Ottoman Empire.

1918-1946, is about 28 years that the Protectorate existed.

Israel was formed in 1948.
Israel has existed now for 69 years.

Israel was bigger after the 1967 AND 1973 wars, but gave it back, because they are nice guys.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 14:49   #36
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well for starters wars of aggression for territory are a violation of International law that WE wrote and are the basis for the Nuremberg trials where we hung a few fellas.

And I always find it funny, with the 'might makes it right' crowd when they whine about the plight and injustice of whites being driven out of South Africa and Zimbabwe by blacks.

Israel has had a good run, but as pointed out above and by history their fortunes will change, so be ready to whine about the injustice of it all.

................juanni

Your bold statement above simply is not true, any of it.

Them nazi boys were hung for crimes against humanity, not for simply waging war, if that had been the case, we would have hung all of them wearing a uniform.

Them black fellows still have all that land they took and will, until such time as someone else comes along and takes it away from them.

As for Israel, they are more than capable of defending themselves against ANYONE, any nation on this earth.

You often rail against Israel and the $$$ they get from the USA, which I'm not completely for myself, but they are armed to the teeth with roughly 300 H bombs, air, sea, land launched capable systems.

Israel is as likely to go away as the USA, China, or Russia are, as in, if it happens, the whole world goes with them.
Exactly the same as if China, Russia, or the USA got nuked, by anyone.
Those things begin flying, no one gets out whole.
Old December 07, 2017, 15:06   #37
jhend170
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 76477
I love the map of "Palestine." You know, the country that was NEVER a country, so there was never a country taken away? Much like the US, there was never a "Nation of (fill in blank here)" as nomads have no borders defined. If there was no country and you were too backwards (well into the 20th century) to make it one then TFB. Now to whine about losing what wasn't really yours to begin with? Kiss my fat hairy @$$.
jhend170 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 15:10   #38
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
Juanni forgets whose land it was from the beginning.
Roadmarker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 15:51   #39
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhend170 View Post
I love the map of "Palestine." You know, the country that was NEVER a country, so there was never a country taken away? Much like the US, there was never a "Nation of (fill in blank here)" as nomads have no borders defined.
It is irrelevant whether Palestine was a country, territory or not.
It was occupied by people, that were displaced by outside people with force.

Unlike the native americans, the people in that area were not wiped out so they will not be giving up there claims and one day will have the ability to retake the land.

I know most of you here are Israel lovers, and that is OK (even though it isn't OK to be on the US taxpayer's tit) but the grand experiment of Israel will end badly....maybe with a nuclear holocaust.
But it will end.

Remember where you heard it 1st.

................juanni
Old December 07, 2017, 15:55   #40
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:

Unlike the native americans, the people in that area were not wiped out so they will not be giving up there claims and one day will have the ability to retake the land.

I know most of you here are Israel lovers, and that is OK (even though it isn't OK to be on the US taxpayer's tit) but the grand experiment of Israel will end badly....maybe with a nuclear holocaust.
But it will end.

................juanni
People are always displaced by force, been that way since there were people and possibly for. And while it's true in an academic sense it's not exactly news. The correct approach for folks who can't get over it is to bring more force to bear and set things the way you want 'em. This the muzzies refuse to do, instead they behave as the children they are and simply throw a never ending tantrum. What they need is a damn good spanking to help 'em get their minds right.
Old December 07, 2017, 15:56   #41
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
Juanni forgets whose land it was from the beginning.
No he doesn't, he knows, and that chaps on his ass daily, same for many others around here.

There is one country today, where another nations citizens are happily waving the American flag vs burning it in the streets, and that also chaps his ass.

Israel ain't going anywhere, folks can accept that or not.
They gave up on caring one way or the other many decades ago.
Friends with anyone.
But, If anyone wants a fight, bring it on, and stop talking.
Old December 07, 2017, 15:59   #42
JM
Gold Contributor

Juanni "loves himself some Islam"----that's all I'm gonna say about this fool.
Old December 07, 2017, 16:01   #43
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
The correct approach for folks who can't get over it is to bring more force to bear and set things the way you want 'em.
That can't happen as the US has bribed the 'leadership' of SA, Egypt, Jordan, etc with $$$ and weaponry.

And put the veto to any international efforts.

It WILL happen when all that US influence ends.......which is coming with insolvency.

...............juanni
Old December 07, 2017, 16:06   #44
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

But it will end.

................juanni
J, you're simply not telling the whole truth on this shit and the holes in your version of history are so large a Mac truck could be driven through them.
Old December 07, 2017, 16:10   #45
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
That can't happen as the US has bribed the 'leadership' of SA, Egypt, Jordan, etc with $$$ and weaponry.

It WILL happen when all that US influence ends.......which is coming with insolvency.

...............juanni
The why is debatable. In point of fact it never happened, even before there was a US to bribe their so-called 'leadership'. In any case, stipulating this for the purpose of argument the simple fact that they are apparently so vulnerable to this sort of manipulation really just reinforces my point, albeit from a different direction.
Old December 07, 2017, 16:16   #46
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

...............juanni
Another post, another miss truth.

J, I pissed off Bawana Jim so bad with the following, he finally put me on ignore, thank G-D for small favors.

What part of, Israel is FULLY ARMED to the teeth with H bombs do you not fully comprehend????

Are you truly so deluded, that there will never again, be another shoah on this earth?

Israel ain't going anywhere.
Arabs have tried four or five times to murder everyone there, ain't happened, and never will now, (nukes) the war is over, they lost, Israel won.

Get over it.
Old December 07, 2017, 16:55   #47
FALonious
In His Grip
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 51017
http://honestreporting.com/trumps-em...-the-hysteria/
All men dream, but not equally. Those who dream by night in the dusty recesses of their minds, wake in the day to find that it was vanity: but the dreamers of the day are dangerous men, for they may act on their dreams with open eyes, to make them possible.

T. E. Lawrence

FALonious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 18:46   #48
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Another post, another miss truth.

J, I pissed off Bawana Jim so bad with the following, he finally put me on ignore, thank G-D for small favors.

What part of, Israel is FULLY ARMED to the teeth with H bombs do you not fully comprehend????

Are you truly so deluded, that there will never again, be another shoah on this earth?

Israel ain't going anywhere.
Arabs have tried four or five times to murder everyone there, ain't happened, and never will now, (nukes) the war is over, they lost, Israel won.

Get over it.
LOL, the war hasn't even started.

It will start in earnest when Sugar Daddy cuts off the sugar.
And if it ends in a uninhabitable radioactive wasteland where Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Syria etc used to be....... well it would be a bit ironic that the jews or a large portion of them accomplished what Hitler set out to do and failed.

...............juanni
Old December 07, 2017, 18:52   #49
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
The why is debatable. In point of fact it never happened, even before there was a US to bribe their so-called 'leadership'. In any case, stipulating this for the purpose of argument the simple fact that they are apparently so vulnerable to this sort of manipulation really just reinforces my point, albeit from a different direction.
The US spends $billions maintaining the status quo in the ME, to think that things won't change radically when that spending spree ends is absurd.

..................juanni
Old December 07, 2017, 18:55   #50
Registered

Trump stated the obvious truth & has a whole lot of southern baptists & God on his side so bring it on mofo. Trump is proving to be the greatest president in my lifetime. muzzies, commies & fu&ktards in general need to stand by because there is more to come.👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾