The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Old October 26, 2016, 21:29   #1
bouncer50
Registered

FALaholic #: 10039
Walter Scott 6.5 Million Dollars

Mr. Scott family got 6.5 million for his four kids. The police officer that kill him was M.Slager he lied in his police report what happen the man was shot in the back. I wonder how much its going to cost the taxpayer to convict him. When people read about the city paying the money. No it the taxpayer money. A lot of people are getting rich from bad police shooting. It no wonder why are taxes keep getting higher.
bouncer50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 27, 2016, 11:24   #2
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncer50 View Post
Mr. Scott family got 6.5 million for his four kids. The police officer that kill him was M.Slager he lied in his police report what happen the man was shot in the back. I wonder how much its going to cost the taxpayer to convict him. When people read about the city paying the money. No it the taxpayer money. A lot of people are getting rich from bad police shooting. It no wonder why are taxes keep getting higher.
Being shot to death so your family can be better off than most is not a good trade in my humble opinion. Being poor is a state of mind and an environmental issue as opposed to a monetary issue.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 28, 2016, 16:15   #3
tac-40
Armed Curmudgeon

FALaholic #: 12090
Just keep watching the news. The money may be the only satisfaction the family may get after Scott made a poor decision.

Schools uses to start with the "three R's". Reading, writing, and arithmetic. Now they start with the "three D's". Dipshitery, Dumbassery, and Douchebaggery-Retired Bum

If you do in fact have a problem, you have the rest of your life to solve it. How long your life lasts only depends on how well you solve it.
tac-40 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 28, 2016, 17:33   #4
bouncer50
Registered

FALaholic #: 10039
Quote:
Originally Posted by tac-40 View Post
Just keep watching the news. The money may be the only satisfaction the family may get after Scott made a poor decision.
You are correct he might just get a slap on the hand. And walk away but he better move far away. Like one guy told me the guy you killed is dead but it his family you have to worry about now.
bouncer50 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 05, 2018, 19:21   #5
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
Wink

Meanwhile, the other black male in the car (passenger), who (*ta-DAH!*) remained inSIDE the vehicle with his hands in PLAIN SIGHT has no beef at all with Officer Slager and his routine-traffic-stop partner...
Old October 05, 2018, 19:39   #6
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Shoot first and the taxpayer pays later! This needs to change as the actions of a few cavalier snorters - can ruin a City, Town or individual - like a rabid democrud at a Supreme court nomination!
Those payments should come out of the Police pension fund - not from the man in the street! Punish the punishers - then they may all think twice before acting with such abandon.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The point of the journey, is not to arrive..." Hexabuzz.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 05, 2018, 23:42   #7
MACV
Registered

FALaholic #: 1167
I know nothing about this story. But I'll take a guess that it happened in Baltimore, New York City, Detroit, Chicago, or LA.
Now I'll do a google search to see.
Old October 05, 2018, 23:50   #8
MACV
Registered

FALaholic #: 1167
OK I was wrong. I remember this now. Cop shouldn't have shot the guy IMHO
Old October 06, 2018, 07:35   #9
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Shoot first and the taxpayer pays later! This needs to change as the actions of a few cavalier snorters - can ruin a City, Town or individual - like a rabid democrud at a Supreme court nomination!
Those payments should come out of the Police pension fund - not from the man in the street! Punish the punishers - then they may all think twice before acting with such abandon.
I believe the solution some cities have come for that is to give immunity to the cops if they shoot someone while at work.
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 06, 2018, 11:54   #10
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
If you jail cops for shooting citizens how will you ever get a cop to shoot people
Old October 08, 2018, 06:24   #11
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Cities will be forced to replace all cops with Gays and Transgenders.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 08, 2018, 07:05   #12
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
Cities will be forced to replace all cops with Gays and Transgenders.
Replace or just have a coming out party?

Taxpayers sure pay for a lot of stupid stuff these days.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote