The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > General Information > Reviews - products, services, and sellers

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you been screwed?
I never ordered anything from Johnny 57 37.50%
I ordered, and received product timely 42 27.63%
I ordered and received product unacceptably late 8 5.26%
I ordered, and haven't received shit 33 21.71%
I just like stirring shit 9 5.92%
I made multiple orders - one or more arrived late or never arrived 3 1.97%
Voters: 152. You may not vote on this poll

Old July 17, 2017, 07:53   #551
fireplug
Registered

FALaholic #: 67410
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscout View Post
^^^This^^^....Why people on this board continue to pump water on his behalf is beyond me. If you can't fulfill your business commitments stop taking orders for products you can't ship or work you cannot complete.
Yeap, Moses still has nine lives left even after stealing from members.lol
fireplug is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 01:15   #552
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
Originally Posted by He11RZR View Post
Go look at his website yourself... I agree that that we should all move on but every time I'm about to get over it someone writes a " look inside yourself ... forgive... it could be you..." defend this guy post and I'm pissed off all over again. HE STOLE MY MONEY .
After looking into this further, I think he needs to either post a general response or pull-down his website.

This isn't right.

Moses?

Do the right thing, please.

Steve.
Old July 18, 2017, 06:42   #553
2barearms
Black Rifles Matter
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
After looking into this further, I think he needs to either post a general response or pull-down his website.

This isn't right.

Moses?

Do the right thing, please.

Steve.
Steve

It's truly unfortunate that someone like John decides to blow off his friends and
customers. As you can see from reading this thread there are still folks who think John is made of gold and can do no wrong in their eyes. This isn't the first time he's had a serious life issue to deal with, many years ago he was the subject of a 'malfunctioning' FAL and ended up being prosecuted over it. It was resolved in his favor after Len Savage intervened on his behalf. But you can only ride the sympathy train so long. It seems as if he's given up on the files and the FAL community as a whole.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 19:21   #554
AZ Dave
Registered

FALaholic #: 7882
Ok...I've held off commenting on this thread for a long time. I'm an old time member here and Johnny has done a lot of work for me. Chopping barrels, flash hiders etc. He has always been a little slow but this is bull crap! I read his post and thought, ok...he is stepping up. But he has lost all credibility. Enough is enough! He needs to be banned here! I like the guy! But come on Johnny! You can rip my A$$ about not having a dog in the fight but get real! He is ripping people off and joining the ranks of George Gouger, Mike Prewett and the like!

Last edited by AZ Dave; July 21, 2017 at 13:59.
AZ Dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 22:32   #555
bigstick61
Registered

FALaholic #: 45299
Someone on ARFCOM apparently got their 8-magazine order in the mail today that they placed in October, 2016.
bigstick61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 23:00   #556
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 74022
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick61 View Post
Someone on ARFCOM apparently got their 8-magazine order in the mail today that they placed in October, 2016.
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 00:08   #557
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by slavicshooter View Post
At that rate,if it's even true which is doubtful,it would take 20 years too fill what he was paid for,complete B.S
Old July 19, 2017, 05:00   #558
bigstick61
Registered

FALaholic #: 45299
I'm honestly shocked to hear that someone got something at this point. No one should count on it based on how things have gone.
bigstick61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 07:57   #559
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick61 View Post
I'm honestly shocked to hear that someone got something at this point. No one should count on it based on how things have gone.
He probably threatened Moses too get them,or the guy lives real close too him.
Old July 19, 2017, 09:19   #560
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor

Have you been waiting long?

" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch

Last edited by slavicshooter; July 19, 2017 at 09:25.
Old July 19, 2017, 11:28   #561
garik
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 79813
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireplug View Post
He probably threatened Moses too get them,or the guy lives real close too him.
No dog in the fight, but he did say he sent multiple texts and finally demanded the mags.
garik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 13:32   #562
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2690
Guy is from TN. Close enough to suggest he might visit in person.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_7/473...y-.html&page=2

ETA: I looked at his archived posts. Varied topics and nothing to indicate he's a shill for Moses.

Last edited by Blackmore; July 19, 2017 at 21:00.
Blackmore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 14:24   #563
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post
Guy is from TN. Close enough to sugggest he might visit in person.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_7/473...y-.html&page=2
And has 11 whole posts with a join date in 2010.

While that may mean nothing, still ...

I guess that we'll all see if anything else happens.

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 11:19   #564
hagar
Registered

FALaholic #: 228
I have a hunch that there is an underlying problem with Moses that will come out sooner or later. I have a hunch what it is, but I will leave it for myself for the time being.
hagar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 12:29   #565
lew
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 16727
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagar View Post
I have a hunch that there is an underlying problem with Moses that will come out sooner or later. I have a hunch what it is, but I will leave it for myself for the time being.
Any underlying issue is irrelevant when simple communication would have sufficed. He demonstrated a couple months ago that he can access this site and make a post. That, and not taking in anymore money for orders he could not hope to fulfill. He's a ******* shyster and he needs to be banned at the minimum.

WTB: 2x South African Pattern 70 canteen pouches
lew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 14:30   #566
2barearms
Black Rifles Matter
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagar View Post
There are no issues with this problem that couldn't have been mitigated by
some good ole commo. Is he on a vent? What pray tell could be the problem
we all would like to know......ijs.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 23:53   #567
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
There are no issues with this problem that couldn't have been mitigated by
some good ole commo. Is he on a vent? What pray tell could be the problem
we all would like to know......ijs.
What Moses is doing is he is taking NEW money (new orders in cash ) and using it too buy supplies too fill a few of his close friends and those who threaten him on their now almost 1 year old orders,that's a Ponzi scam plain and simple.
Old July 20, 2017, 23:59   #568
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
I am now back!!! I have been having serious health issues that have kept me from working for months now except on very few occasions. I have been shipping some mags but was overwhelmed with orders ever since the shootings in the summer and the election. Right before I got ill my partner resigned to do the work he has his real passion for, he gave me no notice, so that left me as the only person to run the entire operation!

I've Seen 4 different doctors and had 4 complete blood labs taken on me over the last few months, they tried many different medications none seem to work, my doctors visit last week they seemed to have found a combination of medications that is working well enough for me to work. I was having tremors so bad I couldn't use my hands, they said I was in risk of sudden heart attack, seizures and going into a coma, as well as having blurred vision all the time.

There are several tedious secondary operations that need to be done to the mags on my manual milling machine before they are ready to be assembled, the procedures I could not do in the state of health I have been in, I am doing them now and assembling mags and then shipping them ASAP!

For those who want to hear the dirty details, my little cousin has a brain tumor and has already out lived the 3 months they gave her to live in October, I have tried to see her as many times as I can but those visits have been few and far between because of my health. My Mom is 77 years old and requires assistance everyday as she has many health problems, when I got sick my sister sold her house and moved in with my mom since I could no longer take care of her in my current state, my father died 2 years ago so my mom had no one to take care of her.

I've had a great reputation here on the Fal files for 20 years and would never do anything on purpose to mess that up. I'm sorry I can't control my health,
All I can do is ask for your forgiveness, kindness, a little more patience as I still have a ton of orders to fill. I am sorry I didn't get on the FALFiles sooner to explain the delays.

I have been shipping orders on a regular basis the last 5 days and will continue to do that til all orders all filled.
It is a slower process than normal as I have to sort through all the charge backs people have sent to my credit card processor to know who has and hasn't already cancelled their order.

The Moses Mag website is not working properly at this time and will not take orders! I'm doing the best I can to get it back up and running asap!

I am not a rip off artist and will fill everyone's orders old and new!
I just ask you give me a little more patience to get caught up.

All 3 colors of FAL mags are in stock and have been the entire time, I just haven't been capable of doing the secondary operations.

If anyone wants to place an order while I am getting the website taken care of and get in the queue please text or call me @ (704) 750-9661
please leave a message if I don't answer and I'll get back to you asap!

thank you for listening
If you have any questions for me please text me at the number on the moses mag website (704) 750-9661 you can call also but it really slows the work down as I can't always hear the phone due to the machines and when I do I have to stop working, where as I can answer the texts later.

Thanks Johnny (Moses)
I am now back=too my thief ways
I am not a thief=just a scam artist
I have been shipping orders the last five days now=another lie
Blah Blah Blah
Old July 21, 2017, 00:02   #569
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
I am now back!!! I have been having serious health issues that have kept me from working for months now except on very few occasions. I have been shipping some mags but was overwhelmed with orders ever since the shootings in the summer and the election. Right before I got ill my partner resigned to do the work he has his real passion for, he gave me no notice, so that left me as the only person to run the entire operation!

I've Seen 4 different doctors and had 4 complete blood labs taken on me over the last few months, they tried many different medications none seem to work, my doctors visit last week they seemed to have found a combination of medications that is working well enough for me to work. I was having tremors so bad I couldn't use my hands, they said I was in risk of sudden heart attack, seizures and going into a coma, as well as having blurred vision all the time.

There are several tedious secondary operations that need to be done to the mags on my manual milling machine before they are ready to be assembled, the procedures I could not do in the state of health I have been in, I am doing them now and assembling mags and then shipping them ASAP!

For those who want to hear the dirty details, my little cousin has a brain tumor and has already out lived the 3 months they gave her to live in October, I have tried to see her as many times as I can but those visits have been few and far between because of my health. My Mom is 77 years old and requires assistance everyday as she has many health problems, when I got sick my sister sold her house and moved in with my mom since I could no longer take care of her in my current state, my father died 2 years ago so my mom had no one to take care of her.

I've had a great reputation here on the Fal files for 20 years and would never do anything on purpose to mess that up. I'm sorry I can't control my health,
All I can do is ask for your forgiveness, kindness, a little more patience as I still have a ton of orders to fill. I am sorry I didn't get on the FALFiles sooner to explain the delays.

I have been shipping orders on a regular basis the last 5 days and will continue to do that til all orders all filled.
It is a slower process than normal as I have to sort through all the charge backs people have sent to my credit card processor to know who has and hasn't already cancelled their order.

The Moses Mag website is not working properly at this time and will not take orders! I'm doing the best I can to get it back up and running asap!

I am not a rip off artist and will fill everyone's orders old and new!
I just ask you give me a little more patience to get caught up.

All 3 colors of FAL mags are in stock and have been the entire time, I just haven't been capable of doing the secondary operations.

If anyone wants to place an order while I am getting the website taken care of and get in the queue please text or call me @ (704) 750-9661
please leave a message if I don't answer and I'll get back to you asap!

thank you for listening
If you have any questions for me please text me at the number on the moses mag website (704) 750-9661 you can call also but it really slows the work down as I can't always hear the phone due to the machines and when I do I have to stop working, where as I can answer the texts later.

Thanks Johnny (Moses)
4 month old post
Sorry I cannot control my health=but he sure can cash your check!
I am now back=too my thief ways
I am not a thief=just a scam artist
I have been shipping orders the last five days now=another lie
Call me if you need magazines=lol
Blah Blah Blah
Old Yesterday, 21:57   #570
CVK1974
Registered

FALaholic #: 68066
The DSA website shows his mags in stock....
CVK1974 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:22   #571
plinker
Registered

FALaholic #: 8679
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVK1974 View Post
Go figure.

FWIW, DSA had taken them completely off their site back around when this thread started. Before then they were out of stock.
plinker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:25   #572
Flypaper
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 71040
https://www.dsarms.com/p-15694-moses...h-pattern.aspx
Flypaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:26   #573
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVK1974 View Post
Perhaps, but are they really in stock?

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 13:02   #574
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor

Avoid the Sarco NOS Moses mags

They are not in Spec.
Old Today, 13:10   #575
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
Yes, they are in stock and I finally have some more coming my direction.

This may throw a whole new light on this post. There may be some production goals in Moses contract with DSA. I'm also pretty sure he would make more selling them directly, but if he has been unable to ship due to health concerns, you'd think he would have informed everyone that his product could be had from DSA. It wouldn't have taken much to contract someone to ship his outstanding orders. Big hit on credibility. Oh well, I hope everything works out and everybody gets what they paid for.

The product speaks for itself. I just hope there wasn't any "Chicago Way shenanigans" going on LOL.
Roadmarker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 15:51   #576
fireplug
Registered

Good too hear Moses is in good standing again on the files and filled his orders,LOL
I never thought he would pull off still being a member after 10 months of excuses.

Last edited by fireplug; Today at 23:25.
Old Today, 21:07   #577
He11RZR
Registered

FALaholic #: 78974
Damn... Just when you think you've seen it all from this POS, he finds a way to screw you some more...what an absolute scumbag...
He11RZR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 21:13   #578
He11RZR
Registered

FALaholic #: 78974
I would hope people would boycott this product on principle. Placing an order from DSA for Moses Mags shows you are cut from the same cloth as Johnny. Without honor or integrity.
He11RZR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 23:09   #579
fireplug
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by He11RZR View Post
I would hope people would boycott this product on principle. Placing an order from DSA for Moses Mags shows you are cut from the same cloth as Johnny. Without honor or integrity.
Moses has moved on too bigger and better sales with DSA,pretty sure he has written off the fal files and those he owes money too still here on the files.He is still a member here on the files and still in good standing , so why pay up now that he is doing good with DSA.
Heck Moses made a killing off selling magazines here he didn't even have.Bet he is laughing all the way too the bank.

Last edited by fireplug; Today at 23:26.