The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 11, 2018, 16:24   #51
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
You're not convincing me.

One of the major things people vote is their pocketbook, and they remember it given taxes come due every year and every paycheck.

People saw & felt the difference in their paychecks and what it did for their lives and it was a constant reminder that Reagan did what he said he was going to do, just like Trump did with the tax reform legislation he just got passed.


Social or political issues can come & go depending on the impact on a persons life, economics is personal and everyday.

Trump just accomplished that part with this tax legislation, look at the effect it's having already. Bonuses handed out to employees from the money the companies would normally lose to taxes.

If he keeps his word on stopping the illegal invasion of this country via third world foreigners, especially when that wall starts going up & it's a visible & tangible reminder that he kept his word again on the most major platform of his presidential agenda?

He will win the next presidential election with 350+ electoral votes. I don't give a damn who the democrats run against him.
Kinda hard to explain this, Obammy won twice, and the second time the economy was in the toilet and still them people voted for the magic negro.

I've learned that the American people will often surprise you with just how stupid they are, just look at their leaders on TV every morning and remember, Americans put these ass wipes into office and have left them in place for 20,30 or 40 years.

IF the TV, twitter, or G-D only knows facebook said space aliens were invading every single town in Arizona, 60% of the inhabitants of Arizona would rush outside and say they saw them land, even though it was pure bullshit.

If ophra said she would give every American a new car if they voted for her, a large majority would vote for her and when the car did not show up, then blame the conservatives for stealing their new caddy.

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American voters.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2018, 18:17   #52
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor
 
brunop's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 17136
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 13,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
The people who stayed home for Hillary would turn out for Oprah, and Oprah could win.
This.
__________________
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2018, 18:27   #53
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tx.
Posts: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Kinda hard to explain this, Obammy won twice, and the second time the economy was in the toilet and still them people voted for the magic negro.

I've learned that the American people will often surprise you with just how stupid they are, just look at their leaders on TV every morning and remember, Americans put these ass wipes into office and have left them in place for 20,30 or 40 years.

IF the TV, twitter, or G-D only knows facebook said space aliens were invading every single town in Arizona, 60% of the inhabitants of Arizona would rush outside and say they saw them land, even though it was pure bullshit.

If ophra said she would give every American a new car if they voted for her, a large majority would vote for her and when the car did not show up, then blame the conservatives for stealing their new caddy.

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American voters.
several factor involved with obama.

1. the novelty of being involved with something supposedly ' historical ' that being voting for the first black president.

2. appeasement in the form of whites voting for obama in an effort to appease the left and thier accusations of 'racism'
The thinking being "look you've got no more reason to believe we're racist, we just helped elect the first black president of the US and not only that reelected him" Not realizing there will be no appeasement of the left and it will only make things far worse, which it did.

3. republicans sitting out both elections because they refused to accept and vote for Establishment Republican stooges such as Mccain and Romney and this the fact as I was one of them.

I won't argue too much about the stupidity of the average voter, I've seen it myself however things are changing slowly. The evidence of that is when told the hard truth of things as to where the country is, why things are the way they are, and what need to be done about it and given a choice to accept or reject that truth. They responded to that choice and elected Trump.

They are beginning to reject the lies the left have used so successfully for so many years as people are slowly beginning to see through them and know them for what they are.

This has been a slow train coming, and a slow train rolling, this change will not happen quickly but the blessing is once that train gets rolling it will not be stopped. it is why the left has reacted so violently to this election, they recognize the cultural awakening that is slowly taking place amongst, for a lack of a better description, the ' silent majority '. And they are terrified of it as evidenced by their behavior as they know what it means in the long run.

I dont express anything I've written in this thread with any type of arrogance or "see how smart I am, I predicted it and was proven right".
Far more I'm writing from a very profound sense of relieved gratitude in seeing the slow change happening as it means the end of the beginning of the left losing the culture war has begun. < to borrow and paraphrase a very apt quote.
What i'm seeing now is something i'd hoped against hope would happen, the public would have access to the truth via the alternate media which has sprung up. And that would engender the cultural reawakening which was desperately needed, Trump being elected being the first major manifestation of that reawakening and I am damned thankful for it.

As for keeping the same shithead in office for decades, we know the system is rigged to make that happen for those same shitheads. We've seen enough of it now to know people lack for a better choice. Its a safe bet the majority of us vote republican in elections like that based solely on the hope the 2nd amendment will be protected, vote democrat and we know what will happen. Especially when it comes to midterm congress & senate elections. Some of it is the ignorant stupidity & apathy of the average voter, that is true.

We have a long way to go, this is just barely the start of it all however in looking at the larger picture involved with this past election, there are major implications from it culturally and hence socially and politically.
As the song says: "the times they are a'changin.." We have turned a corner although this is going to be long a slow turn & I can fully understand people being pessimistic about it, after all this time there is now real hope?
Hard to believe at first but I trusted my observations and conclusions from them and they were right.

I will say it again, if Trump continues on as he has, he will win the next presidential elections with 350+ electoral votes regardless of who the democrats put up against him. That is my prediction on the record.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2018, 18:40   #54
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
several factor involved with obama.

1. the novelty of being involved with something supposedly ' historical ' that being voting for the first black president.

2. appeasement in the form of whites voting for obama in an effort to appease the left and thier accusations of 'racism'
The thinking being "look you've got no more reason to believe we're racist, we just helped elect the first black president of the US and not only that reelected him" Not realizing there will be no appeasement of the left and it will only make things far worse, which it did.

3. republicans sitting out both elections because they refused to accept and vote for Establishment Republican stooges such as Mccain and Romney and this the fact as I was one of them.

I won't argue too much about the stupidity of the average voter, I've seen it myself however things are changing slowly. The evidence of that is when told the hard truth of things as to where the country is, why things are the way they are, and what need to be done about it and given a choice to accept or reject that truth. They responded to that choice and elected Trump.

They are beginning to reject the lies the left have used so successfully for so many years as people are slowly beginning to see through them and know them for what they are.

This has been a slow train coming, and a slow train rolling, this change will not happen quickly but the blessing is once that train gets rolling it will not be stopped. it is why the left has reacted so violently to this election, they recognize the cultural awakening that is slowly taking place amongst, for a lack of a better description, the ' silent majority '. And they are terrified of it as evidenced by their behavior as they know what it means in the long run.

I dont express anything I've written in this thread with any type of arrogance or "see how smart I am, I predicted it and was proven right".
Far more I'm writing from a very profound sense of relieved gratitude in seeing the slow change happening as it means the end of the beginning of the left losing the culture war has begun. < to borrow and paraphrase a very apt quote.
What i'm seeing now is something i'd hoped against hope would happen, the public would have access to the truth via the alternate media which has sprung up. And that would engender the cultural reawakening which was desperately needed, Trump being elected being the first major manifestation of that reawakening and I am damned thankful for it.

As for keeping the same shithead in office for decades, we know the system is rigged to make that happen for those same shitheads. We've seen enough of it now to know people lack for a better choice. Its a safe bet the majority of us vote republican in elections like that based solely on the hope the 2nd amendment will be protected, vote democrat and we know what will happen. Especially when it comes to midterm congress & senate elections. Some of it is the ignorant stupidity & apathy of the average voter, that is true.

We have a long way to go, this is just barely the start of it all however in looking at the larger picture involved with this past election, there are major implications from it culturally and hence socially and politically.
As the song says: "the times they are a'changin.." We have turned a corner although this is going to be long a slow turn & I can fully understand people being pessimistic about it, after all this time there is now real hope?
Hard to believe at first but I trusted my observations and conclusions from them and they were right.

I will say it again, if Trump continues on as he has, he will win the next presidential elections with 350+ electoral votes regardless of who the democrats put up against him. That is my prediction on the record.
I've often prayed I was dead wrong on many issues, only to be denied my prayers.

I hope you're right.

Dimwits WANT a woman, any woman to be on the ballot, except maybe a conservative, though, many, many people would vote for a conservative woman SIMPLY because of her internal plumbing.

Keep in mind, MOST Americans that actually pay taxes, believe they will get a higher tax bill because that's what they are hearing from the boob tube and social media.

Come Feb, many are in for a shock, but they will be told, its only a mirage and many will even believe it, regardless of a lower tax bill.

Some days, ya just got to accept, a huge ass pot full of Americans are plain ass stuck on stupid.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 09:23   #55
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2690
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: West Central New Hampshire
Posts: 5,813
Let me get this straight; Democrats are bullshit because a billionaire with no political experience was elected President. However, as long as it's THEIR billionaire with no political experience, it's not a problem?
__________________
A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it.
Blackmore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 09:52   #56
KoKodog
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 31665
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on top of a wind swept ridge
Posts: 5,608
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post
Let me get this straight; Democrats are bullshit because a billionaire with no political experience was elected President. However, as long as it's THEIR billionaire with no political experience, it's not a problem?
I belive you have the gist of it


a double standard doubled back over itself .............
__________________
Far better it is to dare mighty things,
than to take refuge with those timid spirits
that know neither victory, nor defeat.
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 14:37   #57
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post
Let me get this straight; Democrats are bullshit because a billionaire with no political experience was elected President. However, as long as it's THEIR billionaire with no political experience, it's not a problem?
Yepper, Democrats, what I call dimwits are foul vile evil night crawling creatures who steal small children and eat them in dark dank caves raw.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 17:59   #58
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tx.
Posts: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I've often prayed I was dead wrong on many issues, only to be denied my prayers.

I hope you're right.

Dimwits WANT a woman, any woman to be on the ballot, except maybe a conservative, though, many, many people would vote for a conservative woman SIMPLY because of her internal plumbing.

Keep in mind, MOST Americans that actually pay taxes, believe they will get a higher tax bill because that's what they are hearing from the boob tube and social media.

Come Feb, many are in for a shock, but they will be told, its only a mirage and many will even believe it, regardless of a lower tax bill.

Some days, ya just got to accept, a huge ass pot full of Americans are plain ass stuck on stupid.
You have no idea how hard I was praying on election night, with what was at stake I was hoping against hope I had this figured right. it was a long night to be sure.....

I'll readily agree were an individual have bet on the apathy & resulting stupidity of voters over the past 40 years, I'd say it's a safe bet a person would would have won 9 out of 10 times.
However this recent election is a sign of the times & changes have come for the better.

This does not mean things are going to be easy from here on out, the left still wields a lot of power culturally and hence politically. However thankfully at least this long slow corner has been turned culturally within the Silent Majority and there is no stopping it. It is the divisions within this country which have been there for a long time however now people within the Silent Majority now have the courage of conviction and hence the motivation.

I agree with you, I damn sure hope I am right. I called this one correctly twice so I trust my observations & my thinking on it and hence my conclusions on where we are now & where things will go.
however that gives me cause for hope, not any cause for hubris.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 06:27   #59
1769
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 66611
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wells, Vermont, USA
Posts: 1,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Yepper, Democrats, what I call dimwits are foul vile evil night crawling creatures who steal small children and eat them in dark dank caves raw.
I think you're confusing Democrats with Krampus. Democrats are much, much worse.
1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 07:16   #60
needafal
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 15194
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 916
Demokrampus
__________________
Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch using Windows 95
needafal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 08:02   #61
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 64403
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I don't think she will run, there is just too much she has said that was recorded which will be used against her. Everything from her drug use to failed relationships will be run by her oponent. No, she has had a show where she never stopped talking so she will have to answer for her past rather than promote a future.
Those can be seen as assets for her supporters. If you haven't noticed, most politicians like to present themselves as "one of the people" when they clearly are not. Personally I do not want Joe/Jane Everyone as the President; I want the best person for the job.
__________________
All I'm really asking for here is a knife that will not jam and a unicorn that doesn't need sharpening. Will_Power
It's been my experience that all you really need to harvest a deer is a car. They come right through the windshield just fine. 357ross
That poop is priceless. MFC
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 22:26   #62
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
Those can be seen as assets for her supporters. If you haven't noticed, most politicians like to present themselves as "one of the people" when they clearly are not. Personally I do not want Joe/Jane Everyone as the President; I want the best person for the job.
Most politicians today are liars / deceivers of fools.

The march of the lemmings will go on............
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2018, 22:06   #63
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,526
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Kinda hard to explain this, Obammy won twice, and the second time the economy was in the toilet and still them people voted for the magic negro.

I've learned that the American people will often surprise you with just how stupid they are, just look at their leaders on TV every morning and remember, Americans put these ass wipes into office and have left them in place for 20,30 or 40 years.

IF the TV, twitter, or G-D only knows facebook said space aliens were invading every single town in Arizona, 60% of the inhabitants of Arizona would rush outside and say they saw them land, even though it was pure bullshit.

If ophra said she would give every American a new car if they voted for her, a large majority would vote for her and when the car did not show up, then blame the conservatives for stealing their new caddy.

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American voters.
No truer words ever spoken.........

There is no fricking way that so many people are able to make the right decision, as most of them are too damn stupid to choose a combo meal from a drive thru board at McDonald's.

They rather like being fed with the bullshit and being lied to, than accepting the truth and see what a liar and cheater Obongo was, and still believe that he was the messiah.

He is not a god, not a demi-god, he is human and he is a socialist hell bent on destabilizing our system.

A system that people have fought for and died for. A system based on values, constitutional rights and personal freedom.

A socialist could never accept that, as this our system is contrary to what they believe in.

Those socialists like Obongo, Clinton and Sanders grew up under the protection of our system, and now they are trying to dismantle it because they don't like it ? Jeez, get out of here.

O.W. is no better, and if the Dems like her, then all the more reason for us NOT to like her.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 15, 2018, 22:37   #64
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,335
I saw the real reason they are putting up oprah and also why they, dimwits, are going 24 seven calling Trump a racist.

One simple explanation.

Polling came out showing Trump is now up to 22% black male support, from 8% which R's normally get, and 14% among black wimmen, up from 4%.

Which means, if these numbers just hold, G-D forbid they get even better, no dimwit can win office except in damn few specific locations.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 06:22   #65
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tx.
Posts: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I saw the real reason they are putting up oprah and also why they, dimwits, are going 24 seven calling Trump a racist.

One simple explanation.

Polling came out showing Trump is now up to 22% black male support, from 8% which R's normally get, and 14% among black wimmen, up from 4%.

Which means, if these numbers just hold, G-D forbid they get even better, no dimwit can win office except in damn few specific locations.
what I wrote in post #53 I wrote not to 'win' the argument, but for two reasons.

1. it is real & it is happening albeit slowly.

2. too often people wrongfully equate a slow cultural change with no change at all as that change is hard to see happening.

It is a fact that for so long there's been little or no reason for genuine hope.
As result we're inclined to not see anything positive as a long term trend but rather short term luck, such as Trump getting elected.

The battle now is the contest between the 'silent majority' reawakening vrs can the left & the elites flood the country fast enough with enough 3rd world illiterates to maintain control culturally & politically.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 07:05   #66
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 4,507
Mark your calendars men, hope for positive political and societal change was expressed on the FAL Files today!
__________________
Wears a backpack.
Rounder upper at MidwayUSA.
Favorite color: ham
Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 12:37   #67
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
what I wrote in post #53 I wrote not to 'win' the argument, but for two reasons.

1. it is real & it is happening albeit slowly.

2. too often people wrongfully equate a slow cultural change with no change at all as that change is hard to see happening.

It is a fact that for so long there's been little or no reason for genuine hope.
As result we're inclined to not see anything positive as a long term trend but rather short term luck, such as Trump getting elected.

The battle now is the contest between the 'silent majority' reawakening vrs can the left & the elites flood the country fast enough with enough 3rd world illiterates to maintain control culturally & politically.
I hope you're correct.

The political on this, with the dimwits seeing their power base eroding before their eyes is interesting to watch as they savage everything Trump.
If those same people are listening and looking at their lot in life improving under Trump, things might just change for the better.

I just wish the conservatives were as good at savaging the dimwits with a coherent unified message, they seem not to learn much from Trump, who right this moment is touting the black employment numbers being the best they have been in 20 or 30 years.

Trump has been hit with everything, currently being the top of the hit list, being a racist.
And he just continues to plow through with his agenda, job,jobs,jobs, and more jobs and reducing competition against American blacks and Hispanics from non citizens flooding across the border.

The American inter-cities areas have one and only one hope of ever getting better, and that is to return jobs back into those areas.
Manufacturing jobs, done by American hands, can solve most of the problems we've all seen over the past 40 years.
A decent job, allows a man to buy a home, owning a home allows a man to send his kids to a decent school, a decent education allows his kids to do better than himself and that has all been lost when Clinton and others did everything possible to destroy all manufacturing of "stuff" in this country.

If a man has nothing, he will steal.
If a man has a job, he will buy stuff.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 14:34   #68
KoKodog
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 31665
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on top of a wind swept ridge
Posts: 5,608
Reastically the only way she could win is if she declares she is running today and election day tomorrow

She has too much baggage and too many skeletons, she will be shredded in a long term election cycle, her mind will melt down

But that will not sway the stupid low IQ voters
__________________
Far better it is to dare mighty things,
than to take refuge with those timid spirits
that know neither victory, nor defeat.
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 17:07   #69
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tx.
Posts: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I hope you're correct.

The political on this, with the dimwits seeing their power base eroding before their eyes is interesting to watch as they savage everything Trump.
If those same people are listening and looking at their lot in life improving under Trump, things might just change for the better.

I just wish the conservatives were as good at savaging the dimwits with a coherent unified message, they seem not to learn much from Trump, who right this moment is touting the black employment numbers being the best they have been in 20 or 30 years.

Trump has been hit with everything, currently being the top of the hit list, being a racist.
And he just continues to plow through with his agenda, job,jobs,jobs, and more jobs and reducing competition against American blacks and Hispanics from non citizens flooding across the border.

The American inter-cities areas have one and only one hope of ever getting better, and that is to return jobs back into those areas.
Manufacturing jobs, done by American hands, can solve most of the problems we've all seen over the past 40 years.
A decent job, allows a man to buy a home, owning a home allows a man to send his kids to a decent school, a decent education allows his kids to do better than himself and that has all been lost when Clinton and others did everything possible to destroy all manufacturing of "stuff" in this country.

If a man has nothing, he will steal.
If a man has a job, he will buy stuff.
I failed to make a main point in my last post, that was written in response to the poll results you mentioned, of which I've seen the same elsewhere.
The point being the surveys such as that reflect the cultural change which is happening slowly but surely.
A lot of what you've written here supports the same.

You're correct, Trump has been hit with everything in the democrat playbook, including their #1 political weapon, they scream "RACIST!" which in the past has worked almost invariably. Yet is it not working now, why?
Why does it work backwards now, the louder the left screams the accusations against Trump, does it only make his supporters grow more firm in thier conviction to back him?
finally people are beginning to see those tactics for what they are, a lie and a political weapon. And people are starting to get pissed off about that and thier future being sold out of the country.

"Job, jobs, jobs", couldn't agree more, Trump knows which side of his bread that butter goes on because as I said, people are pissed about their future being sold out. Restore some real hope by keeping his word and watch what people do and remember. It is jobs which Trump used to destroy the democrat firewall in the midwest states, something that hasn't been done since Reagan.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 17:23   #70
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
The battle now is the contest between the 'silent majority' reawakening vrs can the left & the elites flood the country fast enough with enough 3rd world illiterates to maintain control culturally & politically.
the silent majority has already gone back to sleep, and will not re awaken in time for it to matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
...finally people are beginning to see those tactics for what they are, a lie and a political weapon. And people are starting to get pissed off about that and thier future being sold out of the country. ...
"pissed" does not pass the requisite threshold for social change.
"pissed" is irrelevant.
at most, "pissed" might result in another futile temper tantrum, but not with standing, and no results.

however, application of sufficient pain can pass that requisite threshold for social change, if skillfully administered to generate the proper motivation.

barry was not enough pain, not enough proper motivation;

what Trump has delivered -- as promised -- is temporary pain relief, : make that undeserved pain relief;

when Trump leaves, he takes that undeserved pain relief with him, and the application of pain resumes where it left off at.

demographics = destiny

the continuity of agenda is 1. white disenfranchisement, 2. replacement, 3. disposal, then 4. purge.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 16, 2018, 17:29   #71
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
I failed to make a main point in my last post, that was written in response to the poll results you mentioned, of which I've seen the same elsewhere.
The point being the surveys such as that reflect the cultural change which is happening slowly but surely.
A lot of what you've written here supports the same.

You're correct, Trump has been hit with everything in the democrat playbook, including their #1 political weapon, they scream "RACIST!" which in the past has worked almost invariably. Yet is it not working now, why?
Why does it work backwards now, the louder the left screams the accusations against Trump, does it only make his supporters grow more firm in thier conviction to back him?
finally people are beginning to see those tactics for what they are, a lie and a political weapon. And people are starting to get pissed off about that and thier future being sold out of the country.

"Job, jobs, jobs", couldn't agree more, Trump knows which side of his bread that butter goes on because as I said, people are pissed about their future being sold out. Restore some real hope by keeping his word and watch what people do and remember. It is jobs which Trump used to destroy the democrat firewall in the midwest states, something that hasn't been done since Reagan.
401K's have gone UP 25 to 35% in 2017, and I just finished watching history being made, the Presidents doctor took questions for an hour and covered everything, answered all questions, and that Trump is as sane as any other person in the country, loved watching the press try and pin anything on him and there was nothing, Trump might live to well over a hundred and is sane.

Also heard, 200,000 manufacturing jobs have returned to the country in 11 months, obammy lost 20,000 in the last month he was president, that's a hell of a positive change.

My optimism is growing daily, got to admit it.

My state retirement fund is in GREAT shape too!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 09:54   #72
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 64403
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,992
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Most politicians today are liars / deceivers of fools.

The march of the lemmings will go on............
The average person/voter does not remember what happened before last Tuesday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I saw the real reason they are putting up oprah and also why they, dimwits, are going 24 seven calling Trump a racist
I think Mein Kampf has a quote for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Also heard, 200,000 manufacturing jobs have returned to the country in 11 months, obammy lost 20,000 in the last month he was president, that's a hell of a positive change.
I would love to get a source for that. I know some people who need some kryptonite (facts) doused on them.
__________________
All I'm really asking for here is a knife that will not jam and a unicorn that doesn't need sharpening. Will_Power
It's been my experience that all you really need to harvest a deer is a car. They come right through the windshield just fine. 357ross
That poop is priceless. MFC
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 18:59   #73
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tx.
Posts: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
the silent majority has already gone back to sleep, and will not re awaken in time for it to matter.



"pissed" does not pass the requisite threshold for social change.
"pissed" is irrelevant.
at most, "pissed" might result in another futile temper tantrum, but not with standing, and no results.

however, application of sufficient pain can pass that requisite threshold for social change, if skillfully administered to generate the proper motivation.

barry was not enough pain, not enough proper motivation;

what Trump has delivered -- as promised -- is temporary pain relief, : make that undeserved pain relief;

when Trump leaves, he takes that undeserved pain relief with him, and the application of pain resumes where it left off at.

demographics = destiny

the continuity of agenda is 1. white disenfranchisement, 2. replacement, 3. disposal, then 4. purge.
I don't agree with your assessment, except for the agenda, which is correct.

People are getting pissed, which is good enough for a start in terms of cultural change. The culture war is about hearts & minds, if an individual is pissed or however you wish to term it, in regards to what they see going on in this country. Then that individual is now permanantly free from the lies of the left or intellectually immune to them.
Given what I see going on, the examples I wrote, this is not a temporary thing, this is something much larger and the beginning of something culturally permanant. As I said, it is hard to be hopeful after so many years of watching the left literally winning the culture war with almost ease, and then the thing we desperately hope for is finally beginning to happen.

Barack hussein was actually a blessing in disguise, what he exposed to the average individual via his actions has had an effect on the silent majority, it became too obvious for too many people to ignore or deny. It is the same for the leftist media, it has become too obvious for people to ignore or deny anymore.

Trump serves 8 years and his leaving will not end what has begun, he didn't create what's going on culturally. He saw it, validated people by given them the courage of conviction, then vindicated them via political victory and the implementation of the agenda he ran on.
All he's done is give this cultural change further impetus than it might have had without him running and winning.
I remember Pence was on Rush's show and he made a comment about something Trump told him one time when arriving at a rally.
He said Trump was looking out the window of the plane at the huge crowd and turned to Pence & said "this is bigger than us, this is something far larger"

this is not the `80's with Reagan, this is something entirely different as back then it was simply ideological differences, now it is an existential threat to an entire race of people and individuals are slowly beginning to recognize that.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 19:09   #74
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tx.
Posts: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
401K's have gone UP 25 to 35% in 2017, and I just finished watching history being made, the Presidents doctor took questions for an hour and covered everything, answered all questions, and that Trump is as sane as any other person in the country, loved watching the press try and pin anything on him and there was nothing, Trump might live to well over a hundred and is sane.

Also heard, 200,000 manufacturing jobs have returned to the country in 11 months, obammy lost 20,000 in the last month he was president, that's a hell of a positive change.

My optimism is growing daily, got to admit it.

My state retirement fund is in GREAT shape too!
There is reason for a sober-minded optimism, as I've stated this is only the end of the beginning, we have a long way to go but look at what the left is doing within only a years time. Look at thier reaction already, they're down to screaming "RACIST" at the president, what do we know about the left?
When they start screaming racism, we know we've beaten them in a given ideological battle.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 19:16   #75
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
The average person/voter does not remember what happened before last Tuesday.



I would love to get a source for that. I know some people who need some kryptonite (facts) doused on them.

Fire their asses up with this,

http://www.enca.com/money/us-job-gai...nt-holds-at-41
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 17, 2018, 22:52   #76
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
STG_58_guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 65886
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Posts: 9,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
There is reason for a sober-minded optimism, as I've stated this is only the end of the beginning, we have a long way to go but look at what the left is doing within only a years time. Look at thier reaction already, they're down to screaming "RACIST" at the president, what do we know about the left?
When they start screaming racism, we know we've beaten them in a given ideological battle.
We have never been in an ideological battle with the left. They know perfectly well they can't win that way. Our greatest weakness is that we try to pursue an ideological battle using facts and reason, while our adversaries just make stuff up and push emotional buttons. They won't play by our rules. Or any rules for that matter.
__________________
...
...
I intend to enjoy all 120 years of my life. I just need to get that done before I'm 65.
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2018, 00:21   #77
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
We have never been in an ideological battle with the left. They know perfectly well they can't win that way. Our greatest weakness is that we try to pursue an ideological battle using facts and reason, while our adversaries just make stuff up and push emotional buttons. They won't play by our rules. Or any rules for that matter.
Neither will Trump.
That's why they are in free fall right now.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2018, 00:35   #78
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 5,687
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
I don't agree with your assessment, except for the agenda, which is correct.

People are getting pissed, which is good enough for a start in terms of cultural change. The culture war is about hearts & minds, if an individual is pissed or however you wish to term it, in regards to what they see going on in this country. Then that individual is now permanantly free from the lies of the left or intellectually immune to them.
Given what I see going on, the examples I wrote, this is not a temporary thing, this is something much larger and the beginning of something culturally permanant.....
I am not seeing any difference in resultant between this "cultural change" that you claim, and merely the boomers simply dying off by attrition from old age, taking their beliefs with them and leaving a proportional increase in the younger people that know they have been phucked over by the old farts --yet the boomer legacy zombies on, growing and metastasizing, annihilating prosperity.
no one is changing anyones' perspective about anything fundamental, I see the opposite happening, most people are becoming more cemented/polarized in their views.

this is a war over between r/K selection gene pools, control of resources, and control/denial of power by these two linked but distinct gene sets.

the "win" is a natural balance with the K's in charge of public power, and the r's cared for in a secure habitat where they tend to not do harm to themselves or others.
The "lose" is when you get too much of either r or K,
also lose is any time the r's are in charge of anything.
you need both r and K, with balanced numbers of each sustainable in harmony with available resources;
too much of either r or K is autofail, which is what we have now, and importing more r's with DACA to outcompete the K's by force of numbers;
there is no making it the state fit back into the box it came in, because almost everyone would rather die than give up unlimited government.

the truth is legality is and has been in conflict with reality for so long that there is no "fixing" it, because the cure is too painful for sheeple to endure, and r votes count the same as K votes in a "democracy" (which is why a representative republic is mandated by law).

I say "pissed" is not "good enough", because merely "pissed" at this point is just the same willful ignorance that got us here in the first place by way of "wait-and-see" politics, inevitably resulting in ever more-of-the-same.
--we are way, way past the "getting pissed" point, that ship sailed with the 8 years of the kenyan, and we are now approaching the "burn-it-to-the-ground" stage of dissolution.

either you act to manage statists, ruthlessly contain/limit them at every turn, or else you get managed by statists, and they steal everything;
the rational conclusion on that at this point is that the great experiment has failed, the ideal of self government has been fully replaced with administrative corporate executive governance, and the sheeple like it that way--and they would rather die than accept anyone else succeeding, and they will try to kill anyone who resists.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
this is not the `80's with Reagan, this is something entirely different as back then it was simply ideological differences, now it is an existential threat to an entire race of people and individuals are slowly beginning to recognize that.
I am unconvinced -- if that were true, given the capital nature of the many offenses, and existential threat of more, then the lamp posts would already be appropriately "decorated", and you would see pitchforks/torches, carpetbaggers being tarred/feathered/run out on rails, their houses disassembled and removed, you know, "old school" style;
and we are not seeing that.

here it is: you got Trump, and maybe Ivanka if she wants it (and I would not blame her if she doesn't want it),
but after that, you get to look forward to O, bills' hellspawn chelsea, and the wookie and her two spawn as backups.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.

Last edited by G1user; January 18, 2018 at 01:04.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2018, 15:40   #79
soldat1gott
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 16148
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 68
Oprah is the American celebrity version of Winnie Mandela. All you FAL owners will probably get a chance to fire them up or get "necklassed" by her highness. God help us!
soldat1gott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2018, 17:39   #80
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Tx.
Posts: 1,091
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
We have never been in an ideological battle with the left. They know perfectly well they can't win that way. Our greatest weakness is that we try to pursue an ideological battle using facts and reason, while our adversaries just make stuff up and push emotional buttons. They won't play by our rules. Or any rules for that matter.
yes we have been in an ideological battle with the left, it's called the culture war. Have been for 50+ years.

I partly agree with what you've identified as a weakness on our side, using facts & logic. Those don't work because our side is continually using them to defend against the lies of the left, rather than using them properly.
The left does have rules they operate by, 'rules for radicals' the vast majority of what they do is from that book.
Where one of our weaknesses exists in using facts, truth, logic, etc, is attempting to defend against thier tactics, which leaves them several advantages. It gives thier lies and propaganda the appearance of being morally correct being one major advantage. It also inherently forces our side to engage the left on thier terms rather than fighting from a position of moral and intellectual strength.
Were we to start forcing them to defend thier lies such as Trump did the night of the second presidential debate against the hildabeast when they tried to use that tape to destroy him, we would be far more successful in the culture war. Trump gave a very good example that night of how to defeat the left in the culture war via the use of truth, facts, logic, etc.
The press conference he held with the victims of bill clinton was a masterful example of how to defeat the lefts tactics.

As for ' pitchforks & torches ' per your other post. The fact that it hasn't happened already does not mean it's not going to happen, it simply means it hasn't happened yet. We're at the first step and we have a long ways to go culturally and hence socially before we get to things like that, however it's not a question of "if" anymore, it is now a question of "when".
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 18, 2018, 21:32   #81
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 17,335
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
You're not convincing me.

One of the major things people vote is their pocketbook, and they remember it given taxes come due every year and every paycheck.

People saw & felt the difference in their paychecks and what it did for their lives and it was a constant reminder that Reagan did what he said he was going to do, just like Trump did with the tax reform legislation he just got passed.

Social or political issues can come & go depending on the impact on a persons life, economics is personal and everyday.

Trump just accomplished that part with this tax legislation, look at the effect it's having already. Bonuses handed out to employees from the money the companies would normally lose to taxes.

If he keeps his word on stopping the illegal invasion of this country via third world foreigners, especially when that wall starts going up & it's a visible & tangible reminder that he kept his word again on the most major platform of his presidential agenda?

He will win the next presidential election with 350+ electoral votes. I don't give a damn who the democrats run against him.
I said up above, I was praying I was wrong.

Looks like I'm a happy man tonight, my prayers might just be answered after all.

NEW Polling data shows people are not as excited about her as the press would like it to be, seems even Joe Biden has a double digit lead over her.

Prayers working, so far.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 16:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files