Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old Today, 09:21   #51
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
"""Kenya’s Catholic bishops are charging two United Nations organizations with sterilizing millions of girls and women under cover of an anti-tetanus inoculation program sponsored by the Kenyan government."""

I don;t understand how this is the vaccines, vs just the evil of man, in this case, the UN.

Someone put that shit into the vaccines on purpose is what is being claimed, in this case, someone working for the UN.

It would be the same, if I overdosed one of my old patients on morphine, on purpose.
Did my patient die from the morphine, or did I murder the patient???

Misuse of anything can result in death, but its not the item being misused fault, its the idiot doing the deed.

This is like blaming firearms for murders being committed.
You're not understanding it...things are put into vaccines to do other things,like de-populate. I'd be 100% for vaccines were they 100% effective,with no other side or after effects. Problem is;they ain't.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:01   #52
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
You're not understanding it...things are put into vaccines to do other things,like de-populate. I'd be 100% for vaccines were they 100% effective,with no other side or after effects. Problem is;they ain't.
The problem with any medication and almost any medical procedure (even things as seemingly benign as aspirin) is that none of them are 100% effective or have zero risk or side effect. I think it comes down to the individual to make a risk/cost/benefit on any healthcare decision.

I have not seen anything that convinces me that they are placing things in vaccines to depopulate the people (not that I think they would be above that, just that I haven't been convinced).

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 10:40   #53
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Here's an old one - https://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=390658

The old Nagalase issue - http://sustainable.media/cancer-indu...-via-vaccines/

What might nagalse be?

https://www.google.com/search?safe=o....0.WxBn0uyWwH4

Then theres all the metals etc... trouble is most people who doubt, those who think for themselves - the real Free Men, already know whats going on. Those who can only doubt the doubters are just shilling for the 'lie' - they won't look and learn, as they can only follow! Sad really!
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote