Old April 14, 2018, 10:50   #1
Tuhlmann
THAT guy
Contributor

FALaholic #: 69411
martin 35 in custody!!!

Should we start a GoFundMe?

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/04/14...irections.html

Proof that it is him from back in Korea...or 'nam...or whatever. Some things never change:

I’m saying: Think about your contribution to society. Be careful when you get into a business that extracts value. Broaden your idea about what’s enough. And for God’s sake, think about who you are.” - J. Bogle

Last edited by Tuhlmann; April 16, 2018 at 13:01. Reason: embed video
Tuhlmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 14:14   #2
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhlmann View Post

Proof that it is him from back in Korea...or 'nam...or whatever. Some things never change:

https://youtu.be/CHxAuCjiDlA
Those grammar lessons are useless,,, I'm dyslectic not stupid,,, look it up.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 16:08   #3
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Rochester Hills...black person bangs on your door,and doesn't display a badge? Or a uniform? Arming yourself is the first logical step.Even another black wouldn't answer the door without a gun. I wouldn't have discharged a shot. But being ready? Hell yes. Anything down "that way" is a craphole. Created largely by the blacks themselves,thru corruption. Thanks to Coleman Young and everything that came after him.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 19:42   #4
RG Coburn
Registered

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/20...d-2694944.html

"Arizona -(Ammoland.com)- Early Saturday morning, at 4:51 a.m., in Raleigh, NC, a suspected home invasion was met with gunfire by the homeowner. In the gunfight, one home invader was killed, another seriously wounded, and the homeowner’s son, 11, was seriously wounded. From abc11.com:

According to Raleigh police, the homeowner fired at two intruders during an armed robbery.

The shooting happened in the 4200 block of Brintons Cottage Street around 4:51 a.m.

Deandre Carney, 19, died from his injuries.

Willie Richardson, 22, was also injured in the shooting."
Old April 14, 2018, 20:39   #5
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Homeowner really screwed up.

If you draw down on anyone and pull the trigger, make damn sure, you are the only one telling the police anything and then only with your lawyer present.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 21:53   #6
perryturner
Veteran Member
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 6271
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

If you draw down on anyone and pull the trigger, make damn sure, you are the only one telling the police anything and then only with your lawyer present.
About 20 years ago, over the course of a 3 day Thunder Ranch handgun class, they had us repeat maybe a 100 times "He had a weapon. I was in fear for my life. I want to speak to my attorney." The funny thing was that most of the instructors were either current or former LEOs.
perryturner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 21:53   #7
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
5:00 AM and you are not welcome unless prior notice agreed upon. Even the Fedex guy knows this

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 14, 2018, 22:05   #8
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuhlmann View Post

https://youtu.be/CHxAuCjiDlA
wat.
Old April 15, 2018, 04:07   #9
RG Coburn
Registered

From the article:
"We are going to ask for every charge permissible for this guy, who stepped up and fired a shotgun because someone knocked on his door," Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said. "I feel terrible for the young man. I feel terrible for the mom and the anxiety that they had to go through."

Uh...wasn't the mother responsible for getting the kid to school? And taking his phone? (supposedly)Where the hell was she? That kid entered onto private property. It was his fault he missed his ride. I don't condone blasting a shot,but this dumbass kid is as responsible as anybody. He should have stayed home,or kept right on walking. There is no unalienable right to beat on someone's door and use their phone. Stop at a police station and use the phone there.
Old April 15, 2018, 07:40   #10
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
From the article:
"We are going to ask for every charge permissible for this guy, who stepped up and fired a shotgun because someone knocked on his door," Oakland County Sheriff Michael Bouchard said. "I feel terrible for the young man. I feel terrible for the mom and the anxiety that they had to go through."

Uh...wasn't the mother responsible for getting the kid to school? And taking his phone? (supposedly)Where the hell was she? That kid entered onto private property. It was his fault he missed his ride. I don't condone blasting a shot,but this dumbass kid is as responsible as anybody. He should have stayed home,or kept right on walking. There is no unalienable right to beat on someone's door and use their phone. Stop at a police station and use the phone there.
It also seemed as if the kid was geographically challenged by not being able to find his school.

I see things like this each and every day....people standing in front of the exit and still asking me WHERE the exit is. I guess a lot of them also need GPS at home to get from their bedroom to the kitchen, living room etc.

There is also a lot of people that I run into that cannot tell the difference between left and right.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2018, 09:28   #11
croftonaviation
Motivated underachiever
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64580
Quote:

Absolutely

A very good friend and retired KSP LT, once gave me the following advice. “If you can’t outlie a dead man you deserve to go to jail”. He also added “if the law isn’t talking to you, don’t interrupt them.”

Propbably would have been good advice in this case
Old April 15, 2018, 11:46   #12
Tuhlmann
THAT guy
Contributor

FALaholic #: 69411
Quote:
Originally Posted by croftonaviation View Post
Absolutely

A very good friend and retired KSP LT, once gave me the following advice. “If you can’t outlie a dead man you deserve to go to jail”. He also added “if the law isn’t talking to you, don’t interrupt them.”

Propbably would have been good advice in this case
Love those nuggets of wisdom!

I’m saying: Think about your contribution to society. Be careful when you get into a business that extracts value. Broaden your idea about what’s enough. And for God’s sake, think about who you are.” - J. Bogle
Tuhlmann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 15, 2018, 12:32   #13
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

And if anyone does have to drop someone, remember, try and provide some medical assistance to the person shot, once he is safely dead and fully out of commission!
Call 911, render aid, bla, bla, bla.
Shows intent to only prevent harm to you and yours, not just to kill the bastard.

Old April 15, 2018, 16:51   #14
RG Coburn
Registered

Quote:
And if anyone does have to drop someone, remember, try and provide some medical assistance to the person shot, once he is safely dead and fully out of commission!
Call 911, render aid, bla, bla, bla.
Shows intent to only prevent harm to you and yours, not just to kill the bastard.
Should we also cry like the girls at Kim Jong Il's funeral?
Old April 15, 2018, 18:46   #15
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
Should we also cry like the girls at Kim Jong Il's funeral?
Oh hell ya, great idea!

If anyone has to shoot and kill someone in this country, what the police see and hear from the shooter will be repeated in some form of court, inquiry, in front of prosecutors, anything that can transmit, didn't want to do it, felt like shit doing it, tried to save the poor victims life, the better, including even a few tears.

Some fellow last year dropped some worthless asshole here in AZ, justified, but rather than keeping his mouth shut, playing the game, he ran off at the mouth, and all that shit is still being litigated in a civil court and he most likely will be paying for his bravado through the ass in lawyer bills.

Prosecutors are elected in most places, will help out/protect folks who play the game, but tend to cut loose those that are a political liability.

So, if force to kill, play the game and pull up a few tears if need be.

Old April 16, 2018, 15:19   #16
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Three idiots all around.

Kid doesn't KNOW where his OWN HIGH SCHOOL IS? The one he goes to EVERY DAY?

Woman opens the door for an unknown large male (black or otherwise)?

Man shoots at someone running away?

Put all 3 in jail.

Then also add in the Judge - 10 mile exclusion zone? Sounds Illegal and unenforceable anyway. Remove him from the bench.

Fugging idiots all the way around.
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote