The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old September 04, 2019, 14:35   #1
J308
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 7448
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 1,066
More insanity

So the kommissars of San Fran have passed a resolution declaring the NRA to be a domestic terror organization. While their antifa is terrorizing passers-by in the streets and drug zombies are crapping all over the city. What's next? A resolution saying all NRA members are terrorists too? What's next after that, you wannabe tyrants?
https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...swqsCysyu-yOdw
J308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 14:50   #2
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 2,431
If the NRA had any balls they' sue SanFran for slander.

Then organize a special Black NRA chapter, and have that group hold its annual meeting in San Fran, and sue the city when they deny the civil rights of the black members by not letting them have a convention there.

Then turn around and declare San Francisco the Shithole Drug Addict capital of the USA.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 16:22   #3
Whydah
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 74237
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Mid-Atlantic Region
Posts: 1,523
Rush raised an interesting point today as I was listening to his show. If SF declares the NRA as a "Domestic terrorist organization", are then the members of the NRA in SF considered to be terrorists? And, if yes, will all their firearms be confiscated?

Yeah, sounds ridiculous. But how many things have come to pass that were considered ridiculous!

These communist mofos are going to use domestic terrorism and mental health to circumvent the Constitution in a lot of areas. Just watch.
Whydah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 16:25   #4
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,660
They will do whatever they can. They not only do not care about process, it's not even on their radar. This is why it is pointless to enter into discussions with them, they view discussions as a diversionary tactic and nothing more. They are the enemy in the most basic sense of the word and this needs to be remembered.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 17:44   #5
357ross
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 47543
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,410
Don't expect nra to do anything about it. Too busy supporting LaPierre's lifestyle.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 18:48   #6
LYCAN
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 20840
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 1,147
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
Don't expect nra to do anything about it. Too busy supporting LaPierre's lifestyle.
werd.
LYCAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 19:30   #7
easttex
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
easttex's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 20438
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Addison, Tx
Posts: 3,862
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
Don't expect nra to do anything about it. Too busy supporting LaPierre's lifestyle.
Drops mic, walks awy
__________________
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 21:38   #8
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,942
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whydah View Post
Rush raised an interesting point today as I was listening to his show. If SF declares the NRA as a "Domestic terrorist organization", are then the members of the NRA in SF considered to be terrorists? And, if yes, will all their firearms be confiscated?

Yeah, sounds ridiculous. But how many things have come to pass that were considered ridiculous!

These communist mofos are going to use domestic terrorism and mental health to circumvent the Constitution in a lot of areas. Just watch.
week before last us senator kamala harris declared her intention to expand red flag at federal level to use to go after her political enemies under "domestic terrorist protective orders",

so yes, they are declaring war on gun owners.



Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
They will do whatever they can. They not only do not care about process, it's not even on their radar. This is why it is pointless to enter into discussions with them, they view discussions as a diversionary tactic and nothing more. They are the enemy in the most basic sense of the word and this needs to be remembered.
correct.

time to start treating them as enemies.

sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 04, 2019, 21:44   #9
pistolero1911
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 75616
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Ohio, USA
Posts: 960
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

Being seen as a terrorist in SF,,,,is simply priceless.

I'd be rather upset,,,if anyone in SF liked me.
SF for NRA annual convention 2020 - Terror takes a holiday!
__________________
Three kinds of men exist: Those who wish they owned a FAL; those who own a FAL but wish it was a Para; and those who own a Para = Nirvana.
pistolero1911 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 04:35   #10
bubbagump
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 11,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistolero1911 View Post
SF for NRA annual convention 2020 - Terror takes a holiday!
Brilliant!
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
Do or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 05:35   #11
VALMET
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor
 
VALMET's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 1826
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Richmond, Virginia
Posts: 3,041
Nothing out of CA has surprised me for a long time, but this actually did. Despite SF drowning in its own self-created issues.
__________________
"That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is a symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there." -George Orwell, 1940.

"Dammit Smithers this is brain surgery, not rocket science. Now hand me that ice-cream scoop! -C. Montgomery Burns
VALMET is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 07:59   #12
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 5,253
Bbbbbut, don't they realize NRA is America's oldest *civil rights organization*?

__________________
The trick is in what one emphasizes.
We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy.
The amount of work is the same.


Carlos Castenada
TenTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 09:33   #13
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,855
Ever since Nash Bridges and Joe Dominguez retired, SF became a lawless city.
moonbat60 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 09:51   #14
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 5,253
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Ever since Nash Bridges and Joe Dominguez retired, SF became a lawless city.
Don't forget Lt. Mike Stone + Starsky and Hutch, lol.



__________________
The trick is in what one emphasizes.
We either make ourselves miserable, or we make ourselves happy.
The amount of work is the same.


Carlos Castenada
TenTea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 14:55   #15
Retired Bum
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 21904
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 3,016
Do I get extra points because I have been a NRA Life Member since 1970?

It is time for another earthquake like the one of 1906 to clobber San Fagcisco and hopefully wash it out to sea. Give the good citizens one week advance warning and then let it happen....

And so it goes.


The Retired One
Retired Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 16:09   #16
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 2,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retired Bum View Post
Do I get extra points because I have been a NRA Life Member since 1970?

It is time for another earthquake like the one of 1906 to clobber San Fagcisco and hopefully wash it out to sea. Give the good citizens one week advance warning and then let it happen....

And so it goes.


The Retired One
I was wagering that NK would nook them in SF but Trump made lil man play nice so no more chance of that.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 16:32   #17
EinheitElf
Registered
 
EinheitElf's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21533
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Around here somewhere
Posts: 3,767
If NK would actually try to launch a nook at SanFag I would really try to max my CC out to pay for the sky writing bullseye... I would love to see someone do that AND write out 'AIM HERE" Sooooo much news coverage!!!!:b iggrin: I would be laughing eating popcorn and having a cocktail!
EinheitElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 19:35   #18
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 3,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
I was wagering that NK would nook them in SF but Trump made lil man play nice so no more chance of that.
Why would communists waste a nuke on REAL communists? SF is already a genuine commie poo bowl of the Highest Order.
__________________
Confiscation Leads To Assassination.
Jarhead504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 19:44   #19
Eyeguy
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 73288
Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Central Florida
Posts: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by VALMET View Post
Nothing out of CA has surprised me for a long time, but this actually did. Despite SF drowning in its own SHIT!
FIFY
Eyeguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 05, 2019, 22:46   #20
Tak
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 27291
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: United States, Georgia
Posts: 2,431
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
Why would communists waste a nuke on REAL communists? SF is already a genuine commie poo bowl of the Highest Order.
just to show that they can.

I'd send their leader flowers if he did it.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 06, 2019, 00:11   #21
TheOtherChris
Registered
 
TheOtherChris's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 2050
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: SE Idaho
Posts: 2,484
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
If the NRA had any balls they' sue SanFran for slander.

Then organize a special Black NRA chapter, and have that group hold its annual meeting in San Fran, and sue the city when they deny the civil rights of the black members by not letting them have a convention there.
Back in the 60's the Black Panthers denounced gun control as racist and marched on the California state capitol armed to protest a bill to end open carry written and passed by a bunch of old white guys.

Bobby Seale said:
The American people in general and the black people in particular, must take careful note of the racist California legislature aimed at keeping the black people disarmed and powerless."

Today I think it should apply to all races:
"The American people must take careful note of the elitist legislature aimed at keeping people disarmed and powerless."
__________________
TheOtherChris
Proudly Deplorable
TheOtherChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 06, 2019, 00:49   #22
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,942
__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10, 2019, 09:57   #23
hongkong3
Double G's Personal Troll
 
hongkong3's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 3565
Join Date: Jul 2001
Location: Left Coast Latte Land
Posts: 512
I'd be putting NRA stickers on the snowflakes cars all over San Fransicko, let them eat each other
__________________
Lest we forget Gougered (gg erd), German, adj. 1. Slang. Bilked: cheated. 2. To be deceived or tricked. 3. To be deprive of some right or something legally due. 4. Deliberate misleading or deluding, to produce misunderstanding or to prevent someone from knowing the truth 5. To be deceived by a stratagem, often of a petty, crafty, or dishonorable kind.
hongkong3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 10, 2019, 10:28   #24
nwobhm
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
 
nwobhm's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 9580
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: USA
Posts: 9,316
Quote:
Originally Posted by hongkong3 View Post
I'd be putting NRA stickers on the snowflakes cars all over San Fransicko, let them eat each other

nwobhm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 09:49   #25
Jarhead504
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 65022
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Orleans Area,LA
Posts: 3,972
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
just to show that they can.

I'd send their leader flowers if he did it.
Flowers for nookin' SF? That's worth sending at least one bottle of Saki to his fat ass.

Jarhead
__________________
Confiscation Leads To Assassination.
Jarhead504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2019, 01:49   #26
G1user
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 6546
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 6,942
the future, and how to deal with it

__________________
"if you cannot trust people with freedom, then how can you trust people with power?" It is better to be a warrior in a garden, than a gardener in a war.
G1user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2019, 14:16   #27
kfranz
Curio & Relic
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 101
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Central Wisconsin
Posts: 4,497
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOtherChris View Post
Back in the 60's the Black Panthers denounced gun control as racist and marched on the California state capitol armed to protest a bill to end open carry written and passed by a bunch of old white guys.

Bobby Seale said:
The American people in general and the black people in particular, must take careful note of the racist California legislature aimed at keeping the black people disarmed and powerless."

Today I think it should apply to all races:
"The American people must take careful note of the elitist legislature aimed at keeping people disarmed and powerless."
The BP were right. Loaded gun ban. Supported by the NRA. Signed by Reagan.
kfranz is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files