Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The Class III Files

Notices

Old September 10, 2019, 23:10   #1
LAFAL
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 85
WTK value of an M2 carbine trigger pack

I'm looking to part with my form 4 registered M2 carbine but wife wants to keep the carbine itself cause she loves to shoot it. So I'd only be selling the registered/marked M2 trigger housing with lever, internals, selector, etc. as a complete conversion- that's how it's registered. Any idea what a fair market price would be? I can't find one on GB and the only class 3 classified site I frequented shut down. TIA.
Old September 11, 2019, 12:28   #2
AliYahu
Registered

FALaholic #: 11084
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFAL View Post
I'm looking to part with my form 4 registered M2 carbine but wife wants to keep the carbine itself cause she loves to shoot it. So I'd only be selling the registered/marked M2 trigger housing with lever, internals, selector, etc. as a complete conversion- that's how it's registered. Any idea what a fair market price would be? I can't find one on GB and the only class 3 classified site I frequented shut down. TIA.
You seek the snugbus.
Which part is the registered part, the housing itself? I recall that is the most desirable way.

Eli

Last edited by AliYahu; September 12, 2019 at 06:37. Reason: Corrected typo - it's SNUGBUS
AliYahu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2019, 20:41   #3
LAFAL
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 85
The registered part is the trigger housing and contents (m2 trigger, disconnector, plunger, spring, etc, etc). M2 slide, trip lever, 9 spring and selector and extra parts are probably considered "intent" if they aren't included with the registered housing? I've got extra parts (9 spring, plunger and spring) just because they're NOS and parts do wear out. I had to replace the slide and trip lever because they were worn and cycling was inconsistent until replaced.
and what is a sugbus?
Old September 12, 2019, 06:42   #4
AliYahu
Registered

FALaholic #: 11084
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAFAL View Post
The registered part is the trigger housing and contents (m2 trigger, disconnector, plunger, spring, etc, etc). M2 slide, trip lever, 9 spring and selector and extra parts are probably considered "intent" if they aren't included with the registered housing? I've got extra parts (9 spring, plunger and spring) just because they're NOS and parts do wear out. I had to replace the slide and trip lever because they were worn and cycling was inconsistent until replaced.
and what is a sugbus?
I typoed it, it's snugbus - subguns spelled backwards. I was assuming you're looking for the subguns forums, there were some changes that didn't go over well in the community.

Eli
AliYahu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2019, 21:13   #5
DesertFALrat
FN Nuts
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 10982
If it a USGI housing I would guess 8k to 10k.
DesertFALrat is offline   Reply With Quote