The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Marketplace

Notices

Old July 27, 2018, 20:46   #1
gvguns
Registered

FALaholic #: 49632
WTS: Rifle collection. Russian Type 3 AK-47, Many AKMs, BM-59, Polish AKMS, etc

I'm in the process of buying a farm and getting ready to move, I'm selling off stuff I've been holding for years to make the move easier and to free up needed cash. No Trades. I can take payment by paypal or mailed payment. Actual shipping charges to be added unless specified. I'll be adding more stuff as I get time to take pictures. I'm trying to be fair on my pricing, but if needed make an offer. First I'll take it posted wins. Cross posted

This thread is all my rifles I’m going to sell, I have other threads selling parts and parts kits. Please check those out as well.
Russian Type 3 rifle. Built by Mario at Piece of History Firearms using a Firing Line receiver. Original barrel with bright shiny bore and strong bullet test. Original stubs are included, but front stub was cut some to receive pressure for barrel removal. Asking $2500 for this complete SPF

Polish Milled AK-47. Built by ATM for Century Arms. This has been in my collection a long time. Excellent condition, I maybe put 2 magazines through it. Bakelite magazine and sling are not included. Asking $865

Yugo M70B1 I built from matching numbers 1986 parts kit and original barrel. Barrel was in very good condition. Receiver is a Nodak Spud. The parts kit was like new so I left most all the parts with original finish on them and tinted some duracoat to match and painted the receiver assembly to match the blued parts. You would be hard pressed to find a sharper looking surplus Yugo. Asking $925 (BOTTOM DOLLAR) for this build.

Yugo Milled M70 rifle. Ohio Rapid Fire receiver. Built with good condition original barrel. Passes the bullet test very well, but like most all yugo barrels it has some pitting. Not all numbers matching but headspaces good. Original finish on parts, receiver blued to match original finish. Tapco G2 double hook trigger, retainer plate. Asking $795 for this one. SOLD.

One of my favorite Yugo's from my collection. Yugo M70B1. This was one of my first builds and features original Yugo barrel mostly matching kit, and some neat original effects like charred wood on the buttstock, blood staining on the top cover and magazine, light trench art on the lower hand guard, Zastava engraved rear sight base, and great original finish. Barrel is in good condition passes bullet test, bore is mostly shiny (better than average Yugo barrel). Built on DC Industries receiver. Comes with original Yugo sling. Asking $925 for this one

1970 Polish AKM built on Childer’s receiver. AK builder nitrated barrel. ALG trigger, Russian laminated stock set. Custom tint duracoat finish. Another one I built myself. Asking $900

1973 Romanian AKM built on Childer's Guns receiver. All matching numbers. 4150 US barrel. Tapco G2 trigger. Original finish on all the parts except the receiver and barrel. Asking $735

Polish AKM built by Allied Armament. It was an original barreled kit (all matching except the selector) that they built on a Nodak Spud receiver. I sold this rifle a while back to a buddy who enjoyed shooting it, but now due to work being slow and bills to pay he asked me to sell it on consignment. I'm asking $750 for this rifle. Comes exactly as shown with the 30 round surplus magazine.

Another Allied Armament AKMS built off almost all # matching (selector doesn't match like most of them) with original barrel trunnion is 1981 dated. Asking $875.

SOLD James River Armory BM59. Brand new never fired. Purchased direct from James River. Asking $1150 for the rifle with two magazines. SOLD

Last edited by gvguns; August 15, 2018 at 21:29.
gvguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2018, 03:34   #2
Dean762
Registered

FALaholic #: 79471
I will take the BM59. PM inbound.
Dean762 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2018, 02:57   #3
Dean762
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean762 View Post
I will take the BM59. PM inbound.
Payment and FFL sent for BM59.
Old August 02, 2018, 15:26   #4
exOkie
Registered

FALaholic #: 69028
I'll take it

Per our PM, I'll take the 1973 Romanian AKM on Recreator Blanks receiver.
exOkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 12:55   #5
SilentOp
Registered

FALaholic #: 81118
Referred you to a collector with substantial spending power... He asked for internal pics of the Russian Type 3 and you called him a tire kicker??? You want $2600 for a weapon but don't have 2 minutes to take some pics... U'r quite the guy.
SilentOp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 12:59   #6
gvguns
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentOp View Post
Referred you to a collector with substantial spending power... He asked for internal pics of the Russian Type 3 and you called him a tire kicker??? You want $2600 for a weapon but don't have 2 minutes to take some pics... U'r quite the guy.
Take your shit talking somewhere else. It's my stuff to sell so I'll handle my business as I choose. Maybe don't take things out of context next time too. I've got 1000+ positive feedbacks that say more than your half assed opinion
Old August 10, 2018, 17:07   #7
exOkie
Registered

FALaholic #: 69028
AKM delivered

Picked it up today. Great looking rifle! Bump for a great seller.
exOkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 19:47   #8
Dean762
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentOp View Post
Free bump for a fantastic seller. Thanks for everything gv.
Old August 11, 2018, 23:02   #9
0750turbo
Registered

FALaholic #: 68432
I picked up my two rifles today and they are as described. No worries with this seller.

Craig
Old August 15, 2018, 21:30   #10
gvguns
Registered

Prices dropped one last time. Still some really nice stuff available