Notices

Old May 17, 2017, 17:02   #1
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Robert Mueller named Special Counsel for FBI Russia-Trump Probe

Yup, just breaking.
Named by acting AG Rosenstein because Sessions recused himself on this case.

First link.http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...ion/ar-BBBfrcv

The truth does not require your belief.

Last edited by Exit308; May 17, 2017 at 17:24.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 17:53   #2
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 65552
yup, I posted it too. the fix is in
Old May 17, 2017, 17:58   #3
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Ya'll gotta' quit takin' this so serious. It will amount to nothing. A small percentage of anti-Trumpers will continue to wail and howl, the Democrats will foam at the mouth, and the vast majority of Americans will dismiss it all as the political theater it is.
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 18:34   #4
easttex
Registered

FALaholic #: 20438
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
Ya'll gotta' quit takin' this so serious. It will amount to nothing. A small percentage of anti-Trumpers will continue to wail and howl, the Democrats will foam at the mouth, and the vast majority of Americans will dismiss it all as the political theater it is.
Yup. That's where my money is.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 18:55   #5
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
Quote:
... the vast majority of Americans will dismiss it all as the political theater it is.

I would guess Nixon said something along those lines early on.
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 18:57   #6
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
iis

Funny. When the Manchurian turd got elected they repupicks were falling on themselves, now they are now in direct conflict with the will of the people. Trump should go 3rd party.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 19:06   #7
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Well, the RINO's smell blood in the water, the Dim wits smell blood in the water, and anyone that thinks the deep state won't do whatever is required to bring Trump down and out, is dreaming.

With friends like these, Trump needs to get himself a dog and quick!

This is shaping up to be a modern day lynching.

Time to make more ammo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.beb3ae3d268e
Old May 17, 2017, 19:42   #8
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
Don't worry men, the Trump insurgency will not falter, ole G1User is gonna ruck up and take the fight to the NeverTrmup crybabies, just as soon as he gets back from Berkeley where's he's curb stomping and throat punchung anti-fa.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 19:49   #9
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Well, the RINO's smell blood in the water, the Dim wits smell blood in the water, and anyone that thinks the deep state won't do whatever is required to bring Trump down and out, is dreaming.

With friends like these, Trump needs to get himself a dog and quick!

This is shaping up to be a modern day lynching.

Time to make more ammo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.beb3ae3d268e

It is now exactly like it was two weeks ago. And two weeks before that. And two weeks before that. Nothing has changed except the charge du jour.
Old May 17, 2017, 20:02   #10
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
It is now exactly like it was two weeks ago. And two weeks before that. And two weeks before that. Nothing has changed except the charge du jour.
True, so true, so it must be a good time for a road trip!

When does bubba leave the country, tomorrow?????
Old May 17, 2017, 20:07   #11
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

This is much more entertaining than reading the Bard of Avon.

Not to be too dramatic, But all we have to lose is life.

And now that the Russians have concluded that Washington intends to make a first strike nuclear attack on them, and China has determined the same, who will move first?

From Paul Craig Roberts.
On April 26Ś16 days agoŚLt. Gen. Viktor Poznihir, Deputy Chief of the Main Operations Directorate of the Russian Armed Forces, stated at the Moscow International Security Conference that the Operations Command of the Russian General Staff has concluded that Washington is preparing a nuclear first strike on Russia.

http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2017...-ready-to-die/

Old May 17, 2017, 20:41   #12
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
[QUOTE=Exit308;4423013] ....

And now that the Russians have concluded that Washington intends to make a first strike nuclear attack on them, and China has determined the same, who will move first? ...

QUOTE]

I would say that Paul Craig Roberts has a way of moving pass the chaff and focusing on the 400 pound gorilla in the room ... namely the increasing possibility of nuclear Armageddon.
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 23:56   #13
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The silence you hear or will hear soon enough.......... is the sound of taps on the heels of those FBI agents, clattering in to arrest Susan Rice.......

Trump has already skated...........there was no evidence or any crimes committed or that Trump colluded with Russia........

This will be the worst thing that that has ever happened to the Democrats since JFK was shot.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 08:56   #14
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

I disagree. I have a feeling that this is DC self correcting itself. It hit a bump in the road when an outsider was let in by the great unwashed masses, and now, being that the outsider won't sign on the dotted line, DC has no choice but to convulse and heave, eventually spitting the offending outsider out.
Old May 18, 2017, 12:19   #15
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Mueller is a Marine.
Wait until the MSM figures it out...............TROJAN HORSE!!

Be careful what you wish for, Democrats.
Old May 18, 2017, 13:13   #16
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCdnSoldierInTx View Post
I disagree. I have a feeling that this is DC self correcting itself. It hit a bump in the road when an outsider was let in by the great unwashed masses, and now, being that the outsider won't sign on the dotted line, DC has no choice but to convulse and heave, eventually spitting the offending outsider out.
Dunno Cdn...
One can draw many direct analogies between Trumps election and that of Jesse Ventura as Governor of MN in the 90s.

One of the key things was the reaction by establishment Politicians.
Ventura was unable to enact hardly a bit of his agenda even after stomping both Skippy the human turd Humphrey and Carlson at the polls.

One thing the establishment has never accepted is the ability of the People to overturn the oligarchy at will
It's the hidden power of the Silent Majority
It's how Ventura was elected and indeed Donald

When it occurs the Political Nobility refuses to play ball
Here the media constantly attacked Jesse.

For example Ventura was pro legalization of Weed, Prostitution & very pro Queer.
Flipside he advocated for a Timber Wolf hunting season and was rabidly pro RKBA and favored Shall Issue CCW. Hell the man had/has a very extensive NFA collection that he publicaly shared on an interview. AKs, FALs, M16s, a mess of select fire C&R hardware.

Trump's not nearly as radical but he's still a Populist who was a New York City Democrat until rather recently.

While Jesse was a personal friend in the 80s I have ALWAYS rabidly detested Trump. Saying that I detested Jeb Even more & still would rather see Cruz on the Supreme Court. That's Teds best fit frankly.

As most of us accept the whole Russia shit is made up fantasy crap and even most Liberals are sick of the fake media dialogue.
I have a number of extremely Liberal friends still high on Obama who are in constant face palm mode now over their favored media outlets. It's getting like, "Hey we lost this one now STFU and get shit done"
Yeah they are getting damn pissed about it too.

Take careful note. BLM has mostly stood down. The shit in North Dakota over the Pipeline is all but over...all we have is an extremely small minority of young people, mostly Caucasian acting out, far far less than 1% of the population most isolated to Urban areas that were already mostly insane.
Flipside ?
Growing numbers of folks are just sick of their crap and willing now to respond in kind to their violent horseshit. I see more beat downs of ANTIFA hooligans, I have zero problem drop kicking ANY masked ass in the genitals, {either gender} if they are screaming and attempting to invade my personal space. A few well placed rib kicks once they are in the dirt should prove a learning experience.

Yesterday that's what occurred on the grounds of the Turkish Embassy. Their security detail put the boots to protestors. Well I say it's about Damn time.
No, I don't support Edrogan At ALL.
That said many of the Tards involved in the "Protest" were very likely ANTIFA types.

I'm still not totally clear on that situation however it appears they were on the actual Embassy grounds, yeah soverign territory of Turkey. As such the security staff could have lawfully pulled out several MKE MP5s and murdered them the F dead once they threatened anything.
Even FAUX claimed into the horror over what occurred. Disgusting.

I expect something similar to happen when Duarte' visits Trump. Pretty sure the Flip Security details won't hesitate to do their job protecting their President or Embassy territory.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 13:35   #17
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

Good points, but I think much of this whole shitstorm is caused by much more basic pocketbook stuff than that. As in screwing with career desk jockey's cash cows.

Let's look at regulations.
Trump has and will continue to get rid of regulation. Yes, we need SOME Regulation, but I'm of a firm belief that overregulation does no good other than to make those who oversee it all, very, very wealthy.
When you start getting rid of needless regulation, you do two things. You make the people who hold the keys to that part of the kingdom obsolete, and you also dry up their cashflow. As in under the table, greasing the wheels type of cashflow.
Making hundreds, if not thousands of career bureaucrats redundant be eliminating their little fifedoms does not friends make. Every one of those desk fliers will now be gunning to bring you down.

Then you get to the career pols, and we all know what happens there. It's interesting to note that there is as much, if not more uproar over Trump from some RINOs as there is from commies.

Trump refused to calm down, accept the status quo, sign on the dotted line and play the Washington game. Same as the sperm gurgler up there in Mn. (He pissed me off over Chris Kyle's wife).
Old May 18, 2017, 16:20   #18
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCdnSoldierInTx View Post
Good points, but I think much of this whole shitstorm is caused by much more basic pocketbook stuff than that. As in screwing with career desk jockey's cash cows.

Let's look at regulations.
Trump has and will continue to get rid of regulation. Yes, we need SOME Regulation, but I'm of a firm belief that overregulation does no good other than to make those who oversee it all, very, very wealthy.
When you start getting rid of needless regulation, you do two things. You make the people who hold the keys to that part of the kingdom obsolete, and you also dry up their cashflow. As in under the table, greasing the wheels type of cashflow.
Making hundreds, if not thousands of career bureaucrats redundant be eliminating their little fifedoms does not friends make. Every one of those desk fliers will now be gunning to bring you down.

Then you get to the career pols, and we all know what happens there. It's interesting to note that there is as much, if not more uproar over Trump from some RINOs as there is from commies.

Trump refused to calm down, accept the status quo, sign on the dotted line and play the Washington game. Same as the sperm gurgler up there in Mn. (He pissed me off over Chris Kyle's wife).
Well in honesty it wasn't targeted at the Wife
It all came out in Court Kyle's claims were mostly fabrication.
Jesse has always been mouthy, particularly under the influance
Thing was the wittnesses were too damn drunk to claim anything, they all admitted that.

This was about alleged lies written in a self agrandizing novel. No I would not have just let it go for the sake of the widow and youngsters either. Like or not it's now a legal fact Chris LIED about the event. End of story...

No argument there is internal resistance to Donald
Understand it's primarily with upper echelon people, really not the rank & file folks who mostly ARE like us, they are us.
Think for a second. If you are a typical LE Fed working actual ground would you vote Clinton ? Not many.

What you need to worry about is Senior career assholes, basically Whores to DC.
The overwhelming majority of Fed LE have zero leadership interests, the problem often is with those that do.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 16:31   #19
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Well, Putin better start dropping stuff off to wiki leaks pretty soon to divert all this attention off Trump and back onto Hillery and Slick Willy, the Clinton's being the gift that keeps on giving.

Time is now for a massive Russian data dump!
Old May 18, 2017, 16:51   #20
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Jesse Ventura's misguided attempt to remain relevant, as the SUPERIOR APHA MALE, where Kyle-- a true hero was,... was sorely misplaced and deranged

He should have been down at the local ex Governors Club with Blago, or investigating some other trash topic for his TV show.

He Was the ill wind that blew no good that day.

The pissant cocksuckers in DC like Lindsay Graham and McCain and Schumer have not found out even one iota of damaging info about Trump yet.........and are not going to........Mueller knows this already.

Mueller-- (ATTA BOY DONALD for firing Comey!!), or for asking Comey to go ez on Flynn..........don't rise to any level of crime.

Last edited by V guy; May 19, 2017 at 10:54.
Old May 19, 2017, 08:32   #21
xtremerange
Curio & Relic

FALaholic #: 4305
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Mueller is a Marine.
Wait until the MSM figures it out...............TROJAN HORSE!!

Be careful what you wish for, Democrats.
Or, as a combat veteran Marine he will take a dim view of a Draft Dodging Trump?
xtremerange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 12:58   #22
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremerange View Post
Or, as a combat veteran Marine he will take a dim view of a Draft Dodging Trump?
My, my, aren't we the asshole?
Trump signed up for the selective service draft in 1964 when he became 18. He was attending college during the war and when he got out in 1968 he received a medical waiver due to heel spurs. He couldn't hump. He has stated that felt "guilty for not having been able to serve." Doesn't sound like he ran off to Canada like a real POS draft dodger. As a veteran I know that all are not physically cut out to serve and I hold no malice towards him. Now. quick, get back to your MSM and daily soaps.

Last edited by Roadmarker; May 19, 2017 at 13:10.
Roadmarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 13:11   #23
xtremerange
Curio & Relic

FALaholic #: 4305
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
My, my, aren't we the asshole?
Trump was attending college during the war and when he got out he received a medical waiver due to heel spurs. He couldn't hump. He has stated that felt "guilty for not having been able to serve." Doesn't sound like he ran off to Canada like a real POS draft dodger. As a veteran I know that all are not cut out to serve and I hold no malice towards him. Now. quick, get back to your MSM and daily soaps.
Yep. Once he was at the end of his student deferment he got a doc to sign off he had foot problems even though his previous physical said he was fit for service.

Conveniently that was two months before his student deferment was going to end.

His birthdate did get a high number in the lottery but that was only after he got the medical re-classification.

If you are calling him an asshole for doing that, keep in mind there were thousands of others who did the same thing.
xtremerange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 13:15   #24
Roadmarker
Bronze Contributor

My comment was not directed at Trump, and I apologize for the profanity.
Old May 19, 2017, 13:51   #25
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Sorry to post this twice but it fits in. Notice that if all this is true Mueller has all the info in comey's office to procecute him. Think about it a bit and notice how quickly a special procecuter was put up after the firing after all of comey's office was sent to Sessions.

It's a long read but worth while.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3553445/posts
Old May 19, 2017, 15:04   #26
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremerange View Post
I went into the service in 68 and for a long time thought, pretty bad to run off to Canada and such to avoid that war, but I grew out of that over the next 24 years or so.

Got older and a little smarter about how the world works.
Old May 19, 2017, 23:06   #27
Roadmarker
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Sorry to post this twice but it fits in. Notice that if all this is true Mueller has all the info in comey's office to procecute him. Think about it a bit and notice how quickly a special procecuter was put up after the firing after all of comey's office was sent to Sessions.

Wow, maybe I misjudged Trump. Maybe he is a hell of a lot smarter than I gave him credit for. Maybe we have a chance to drain the swamp and keep on fixing the nation's problems.
Old May 19, 2017, 23:35   #28
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Wow, maybe I misjudged Trump. Maybe he is a hell of a lot smarter than I gave him credit for. Maybe we have a chance to drain the swamp and keep on fixing the nation's problems.
Best read I have had since the fight started...
Old May 20, 2017, 01:50   #29
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

This makes as much sense as anything I've read so far!
Old May 20, 2017, 08:35   #30
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
So isn't being President,now,and having to deal with all the $hit he's dealt with,service enough? Christ,he isn't even being paid for it.Voluntarily.He could have stayed in business and kept making billions more And he's being stabbed in the back by his own countrymen the whole while.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 20, 2017, 09:36   #31
Wil-C
Registered

FALaholic #: 17357
Quote:
I suspect Trump is playing a long game against the establishment and that article lays out the reason for it.
We already know the source of the democrat emails, Seth Rich, There is no valid reason Trump doesn't know it also.
He is doing almost the same thing he did the weekend of the second debate with the Red Queen, when the tape came out that fri.
Old May 21, 2017, 22:05   #32
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

Sobering words from Pat Buchanan

http://buchanan.org/blog/rosenstein-joins-posse-127090

Old May 21, 2017, 23:10   #33
EPC WN
Ka-BOOM!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65612
Somebody should ask Seth Rich about the Russian hacking.... And then the entire Russian-anything narrative falls on its face. All they have is Trump saying we should be on good terms with the Russians. Probably the most logical take from anyone on the campaign trail. But that was the establishment's in...

Now I hear about Russian meddling. Interesting back track. I'm sure the US has never meddled in another country's election before.... Sounds like something an idiot Scooby Doo bad guy would say while getting put in the back of a police car. You know, for murdering Mr. Rich.
Old May 21, 2017, 23:14   #34
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
A has-been globalist trying to stay relevant?
Old May 21, 2017, 23:18   #35
EPC WN
Ka-BOOM!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65612
He's right though. Doesn't matter if it's true or not. Still going to fugg up his plans. Which is all they care about.
Old May 21, 2017, 23:35   #36
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
The noise level has dropped quiet a bit since the asst AG did this.

so many people are on record that Trump did not do anything wrong, no record of any wrong doing, no laws against anything he was even accused of, not much to look into.

I like old Pat, but he also has a Russian hiding behind every bush and sees everything through the eyes of a pure politician.

And how many times and by how many people have written Trump off as dead in the water so far?

I've lost count.
Old May 22, 2017, 11:12   #37
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Quote:

Wow, just wow. Hope that it is all true.
Larry

"Man, I know. Ever'body funny, you funny, too." George Thorogood
alphadog58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2017, 13:01   #38
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

The noise level has dropped because the sodomites now realize that they have been "had" by Trump.........!!!

Motherfucking, arrogant, wine swilling, ignorant "experts"--those screaming at the top of their lungs (like the monthly visitor's wrath)... are aghast at what has just happened, now that they think about it.

Many Dems are already talking about...............hiring a A SPECIAL PROSECUTOR AND SPECIAL COMMISSION..............WTF?

Too late. It is because Trump and Sessions beat them all to the punch and they are the targets!!

Expect the NYTitmes to start manufacturing even more bullshit each night at 5:30 pm..all fake news.

I want to see the leakers sent to GITMO.......deep state Obama spys.......in GITMO; that will get their attention at the WAPO and NYSlimes.
Old May 24, 2017, 08:51   #39
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
Did anyone watch frontline last night about Bannon. Interesting to watch the talking heads from Washington post, NY Times etc try to figure out how they are now sidelined.
Also of interest and illustrates the problem:
http://www.americanthinker.com/artic...t_meuller.html
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote