The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old May 16, 2017, 16:52   #1
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
comey writes himself a memo

NYT is saying comey wrote himself a memo that Trump asked the Flynn investigation be stopped...

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/16/u...stigation.html
Old May 16, 2017, 17:34   #2
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Strange...he never put so much effort into investigating Hillary...
Almost like he chose a side...
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 17:52   #3
Skilter
Registered

FALaholic #: 1021
Cut them all off...

One briefing every two weeks...

Radio silent...

Illegitimi Non Carborundum
--------------------------------------------
M 7:7-14 tells you all you need to know.
Skilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 18:22   #4
Bawana jim
Registered

Who in their right mind would believe the NYT? They got the story from two people who read the memo but never saw it themselves. Nothing like fact checking before you write a story
Old May 16, 2017, 18:43   #5
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Who in their right mind would believe the NYT? They got the story from two people who read the memo but never saw it themselves. Nothing like fact checking before you write a story
The fishwrap of record hasn't been concerned with facts for a very long time.
Old May 16, 2017, 19:00   #6
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Sounds like trying to past post the 3rd race at Hialeah,,, two days too late and sayin' "don't believe your lyin' eyes".
It's gettin' so's you have to kill everyone you tell a secret to now days.

Last edited by martin35; May 16, 2017 at 19:05.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 19:09   #7
gentlemanjoe
Registered

FALaholic #: 77676
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilter View Post
Cut them all off...

One briefing every two weeks...

Radio silent...
Amen. Who on earth would put up with that room full of obnoxious yipping dogs who are going to lie regardless of what they hear. I would have shut that thing down long before now.
gentlemanjoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 19:15   #8
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
In his lifetime, Comey handled the Marc Rich Pardon, was selected by Obama for the FBI....................and then mishandled any investigations into Benghazi, F&F, IRS, Lois Lerner, AG Holder, Ag Lynch, Hillary, Podesta, the Obama Iran deal, and basically lied on July 5th last about the proof required to prosecute Hillary.

The one descent thing he did came out of the blue...........

He cannot be trusted over much of anything.

His notes are convenient............... that they are likely just created by his master Susan Rice and Obama They did not exist last week..........same with the recent so called leaks about Trump............it is all coming out of the Obama HQ, using illegal means or made up stories as they see Trump winning EVERYTHING. The O man is going bonkers.

Trump will go nuclear on Trumpcare, AND the budget and wall........51 votes is coming.............. and 4 years is a long long time for the dems to lose their hair..the NYTimes, WAPO and the MSM liars and valium/wine addicted whores are making this all up............ as they see their entire world collapsing by next Christmas....all 8 years of Obama gone, wiped out, finito.............Iran deal destroyed, Israel refueled, obamaphones gone, wall being built,, budge passed..SCOTUS packed.......District Judges appointed...........EPA dead, etc.

It all reminds me of the lies and tones a divorcing witch makes in divorce court..............in front of a lib judge........all lies............
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 19:20   #9
gentlemanjoe
Registered

FALaholic #: 77676
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
In his lifetime, Comey handled the Marc Rich Pardon, was selected by Obama for the FBI....................and then mishandled any investigations into Benghazi, F&F, IRS, Lois Lerner, AG Holder, Ag Lynch, Hillary, Podesta, the Obama Iran deal, and basically lied on July 5th last about the proof required to prosecute Hillary.

The one descent thing he did came out of the blue...........

He cannot be trusted over much of anything.

His notes are convenient............... that they are likely just created by his master Susan Rice and Obama They did not exist last week..........same with the recent so called leaks about Trump............it is all coming out of the Obama HQ, using illegal means or made up stories as they see Trump winning EVERYTHING. The O man is going bonkers.

Trump will go nuclear on Trumpcare, AND the budget and wall........51 votes is coming.............. and 4 years is a long long time for the dems to lose their hair..the NYTimes, WAPO and the MSM liars and valium/wine addicted whores are making this all up............ as they see their entire world collapsing by next Christmas....all 8 years of Obama gone, wiped out, finito.............Iran deal destroyed, Israel refueled, obamaphones gone, wall being built,, budge passed..SCOTUS packed.......District Judges appointed...........EPA dead, etc.

It all reminds me of the lies and tones a divorcing witch makes in divorce court..............in front of a lib judge........all lies............
Don't forget that his brother is an attorney for the Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative Fund

gentlemanjoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 20:30   #10
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
Comment from Jason Chaffetz:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...pen-ready.html

Trey Gowdy:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...tor-comey.html

I sure hope trump didn't ask for what Comey claims.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 21:36   #11
Retired Bum
Registered

FALaholic #: 21904
I'll bet my next pension check that if Comey was hooked up to a polygraph that he would almost certainly fail that test and fail big time. This man is a self important egomaniac who will say anything to protect himself and do the libtard's bidding.

But the flaming idiots of the MSM and their fellow travelers hang on to his every word as if it is gospel. Same with the scumbags in the Congress. Namely Schumer and McCain. They keep telling lie after lie hoping that people will believe their BS. And there is no question in my mind that some of them do.

And so it goes.

The Retired One
Retired Bum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 21:36   #12
easttex
Registered

FALaholic #: 20438
CNN interrupted my Deadliest Catch episode tonight by sending me a loud push notification to alert me of breaking news. Chris Cilliza, their political editor, theorizes that if the memo is genuine, it'll likely lead to impeachment proceddings against Trump. This was top news for CNN.

After so many awful and breaking Trump stories, I'm not sure what to believe or sure if I can believe one man can really stir this much shit up. I doubt anything comes of this "memo" though.

But we'll see what tomorrow holds....

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 21:37   #13
Bawana jim
Registered

If they impeach him and remove him from office it is a coup to throw out the will of the people. I doubt it will end the way they think it will.
Old May 16, 2017, 21:38   #14
Right Side Up
Registered

If Comey's lying he ought to go to jail. I hope gowdy gets to the bottom of it.
Old May 16, 2017, 21:41   #15
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
If Comey's lying he ought to go to jail. I hope gowdy gets to the bottom of it.
He is a proven liar by his letting hillary go.
Old May 16, 2017, 21:45   #16
Right Side Up
Registered

If it's a lie, boy what a whopper. Accuse a sitting president of asking you to kill an investigation on a buddy?
Old May 16, 2017, 22:00   #17
Bawana jim
Registered

Comey has been living a lie for decades, he was bought off a long time ago by the Clintons. The clintoons may be having him do this , why else would he drag the country through his lies?
Old May 16, 2017, 22:11   #18
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
If they manage to remove Trump it will be essentially a coup d'etat by the globalist run establishment, and whats left of our sovereignty will be history. They cooked up the Russian story and started threatening to impeach him literally within 3 days of the election.
Old May 16, 2017, 22:52   #19
Right Side Up
Registered

Quote:
Comey has been living a lie for decades, he was bought off a long time ago by the Clintons. The clintoons may be having him do this , why else would he drag the country through his lies?
I'm not sold on the idea he
s bought and paid for by the Clintons. Afterall he probably cost her the election.
Old May 16, 2017, 23:06   #20
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Impala_Guy View Post
If they manage to remove Trump it will be essentially a coup d'etat by the globalist run establishment, and whats left of our sovereignty will be history. They cooked up the Russian story and started threatening to impeach him literally within 3 days of the election.
Agreed, so basically America is done for when they throw Trump out. I guess all those folks who want it to end in violence may get their wish.
Old May 16, 2017, 23:08   #21
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
I'm not sold on the idea he
s bought and paid for by the Clintons. Afterall he probably cost her the election.
My opinion is they knew by the crowds she couldn't win and used comey in the election to make the election look like fraud. Comey worked his majic.
Old May 16, 2017, 23:28   #22
Right Side Up
Registered

Quote:
Agreed, so basically America is done for when they throw Trump out. I guess all those folks who want it to end in violence may get their wish.
Pence will do ok. I hope so anyway. If not better buy all the guns and ammo you can afford before the next election.
Old May 16, 2017, 23:34   #23
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
So Bill Clinton was impeached but did not leave office and so was Holder. Richard Nixon left office voluntarily.
Impeachment means zip from what I can tell.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2017, 23:47   #24
Right Side Up
Registered

The House impeaches, but then the Senate has to approve it. Nixon knew they had him by the balls.
Old May 17, 2017, 08:06   #25
martin35
un viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Republican's waited to win a election to unseat a sitting President according to Hoyle,,, Democrats and the media don't have any such inclination.
It has been proven to be true that if you get enough pissants together they can pull a freight train,,, and eat the tracks behind it.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 08:51   #26
JM
Registered

FALaholic #: 46494
I want to believe Trump is like Samson....before he is taken out he knocks down the pillars of this fully tainted government, crushing McCain, Pelosi, Shumer, Waters ect. under tons of rubble. I find myself wishing Putin would nuke the blue states to bring America back to its senses. What a terrible position America has got herself into.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 09:00   #27
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
..."I'm gonna sit right down and write myself a letter...
and make believe it came from you"

Good tune, bad politics.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17, 2017, 10:46   #28
Bawana jim
Registered

For the memo to be a court accepted document comey has to have a history of writing said documents. Plus every document has to have a proven time and date of when it was written and other documents written in the same style. For instance he must include the days weather to show it was written on that day.

What ever they try to pass off there still has to be evidence it's true, otherwise it's his word against Trumps. Easily it looks like saying shit because he was fired. Plus obstruction of justice would have been the order of shutting down an investigation, Trump publicly asked that they get it over with but make sure it's right.
Old May 17, 2017, 11:02   #29
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Trump can ask anyone anything. Hell, I can write a letter to the FBI and ask them to investigate Hillary or not to investigate Hillary.

It is not obstruction of justice for a POTUS or anyone to ask of Comey to take it ez on someone if possible. It is also not illegal to videotape anyone in the Oval office either.
Old May 17, 2017, 15:24   #30
RG Coburn
Registered

I would think that any private conversation,or a transcript thereof,written by either party,between the President and the FBI director,would in and of itself,be a highly classified document,maybe even top secret or ultra.
Am I off here? And to admit to leaking it,to the fake media? Seriously? Does this guy report to Levenworth,or the Federal Pen?
Old May 18, 2017, 17:16   #31
Bawana jim
Registered

Comey testified that Trump never asked him to change investigation and now he leaks he was asked. Which time was he a liar?
Old May 18, 2017, 17:56   #32
Skilter
Registered

FALaholic #: 1021
If Trump goes... the Dems own it. And... with Pence... a conservative, pro-Christian gun owning idealoge who has harder Right leaning ideas than even Trump... Good Luck Dems...

The only thing the hard left progressives can do is (realistically) just keep mucking up the news cycle for the next 2 years. The people are already getting tired of this an dI don't care what cheating Mika and Joe say... We are done...

Give me Jobs, Infrastructure, Healthcare Reform and Tax Relief...... The rest is just noise that I am choosing not to listen to any more.

Illegitimi Non Carborundum
--------------------------------------------
M 7:7-14 tells you all you need to know.
Skilter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 18, 2017, 18:07   #33
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skilter View Post
If Trump goes... the Dems own it. And... with Pence... a conservative, pro-Christian gun owning idealoge who has harder Right leaning ideas than even Trump... Good Luck Dems...

The only thing the hard left progressives can do is (realistically) just keep mucking up the news cycle for the next 2 years. The people are already getting tired of this an dI don't care what cheating Mika and Joe say... We are done...

Give me Jobs, Infrastructure, Healthcare Reform and Tax Relief...... The rest is just noise that I am choosing not to listen to any more.

If Trump is removed from office it is a coup d'etat and we should act accordingly.
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 11:01   #34
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-dW...ature=youtu.be

Here it is.

On my 3rd, Comey testified before the Senate Committee that no one put any pressure on him at any time............

NOW WE GET THE FAKE NOTES?

When is he lying???..........OOPS! Remember Comey himself did not read the notes to the NYSlimes..............some unidentified 3rd party did.................SUSAN RICE....so Comeys original statment still stands.

A democrat is a sodomite, a human without moral compass, and in truth, just an animal.
Old May 19, 2017, 11:11   #35
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-dW...ature=youtu.be

Here it is.

On my 3rd, Comey testified before the Senate Committee that no one put any pressure on him at any time............

NOW WE GET THE FAKE NOTES?

When is he lying???..........OOPS! Remember Comey himself did not read the notes to the NYSlimes..............some unidentified 3rd party did.................SUSAN RICE....so Comeys original statment still stands.

A democrat is a sodomite, a human without moral compass, and in truth, just an animal.
One of comey's friends outed himself as the leaker today...

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3553322/posts

Odd he may have hung comey because now comey will be guilty of purge to the Senate Committee.

Last edited by Bawana jim; May 19, 2017 at 11:17.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 13:24   #36
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
As said by a blog responder..."So, does that confirm that Comey committed perjury when he tesified under oath that at no time did anybody ever pressure him to stop any investigation?
Who's the liar here? Comey or his friend?"
Again the fools try to cause trouble for Trump and they open themselves up for criminal prosecution.
Roadmarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 13:45   #37
Bawana jim
Registered

A most excellent read on comey and the firing, you don't want to pass this up if you like politics.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3553445/posts
Old May 19, 2017, 13:59   #38
JM
Registered

FALaholic #: 46494
Quote:
A most excellent read on comey and the firing, you don't want to pass this up if you like politics.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3553445/posts
The dirt on comey gets nastier by the day. Probably the biggest turd in the swamp at 6'8" tall and just as dirty as Clintons , Obama and the rest. Nigger Obama's plans are starting to unravel. Not going to end well---for some of these swamp creatures.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 19, 2017, 14:07   #39
Bawana jim
Registered

If you read that entire post you will understand comey's office was sent to Sessions upon firing and then a special procecuter hired very quickly. Now it's leaking out..

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017...igation-video/

Graham knows comey is guilty...
Old May 19, 2017, 16:37   #40
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

The asshole who supposedly "read" the Comey notes to the NYslimes, would have had to have ACCESS to the FBI Directors notes. HE DID NOT.................

Notes and data, were NOT Comey's possessions, but are owned by the FBI and the People of the US.
Besides, Sessions grabbed them all while Comey was in gayland, and Comey never returned to his office............he was OUT, physically.

Comey already said that there was no pressure from anyone, on May 3rd.

The source was probably still Susan Rice............... to the "leaker".......and ALL was made up...........Mueller will find out.

They lost the election................ and Trump and the tea party are in power, along with the NRA. It is their worst nightmare..........it is all about the guns and their inability to execute a revolution--- with bra wearing, pen carrying, weaponeers.

The MSM got O"Reilly and will be attempting now to get Rush and Hannity....... and anyone oppposed to "the faggot empire."
They just use big lies.

Last edited by V guy; May 19, 2017 at 16:49.
Old May 20, 2017, 08:50   #41
RG Coburn
Registered

Wished they would show what was the rest of the memo....
Butter
Milk
Eggs
toilet paper
Old May 20, 2017, 23:23   #42
Gary104
Deplorable
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1949
18519805_1364779513570922_6878293354431073871_n.jpg
Gary104 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 22, 2017, 10:53   #43
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
^

Ha-ha!

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=89
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote