The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Marketplace

Notices

Old May 15, 2019, 00:39   #1
sdre34
Registered

FALaholic #: 81976
WTB Type 1 Metric FAL Receiver

Been waiting for DSA to restock these but they haven't had any since January. If anyone has a spare sitting around or wants to help a brother out, please send me a PM. We can arrange price, payment, and shipping to an FFL for transfer assuming you're not local.

Don't mind worn or used as long as it's functional. I am however looking to spend something like $300-400, or typical MSRP for a modern DSA. I appreciate the offers but please no collector grade or vintage stuff, I can't afford it nor would I be, for lack of a better word, a worthy owner for it. The parts kit it's going into is your typical Sarco kit which will require quite a bit of TLC.

Thanks guys!

Last edited by sdre34; May 19, 2019 at 18:06.
sdre34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 01:09   #2
4x401
Giver of Noogies...
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 31978
Pm sent.

"Put your thumb up, hit the bolt release, and quit phuking with God and Eugene"
4x401 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 11:26   #3
btrapr1
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 13789
DSA

wow...They were back in stock a few weeks back... and gone again...I set up a dealer account at my job, and almost bought me one. Guess I should have.
Old May 15, 2019, 13:52   #4
sdre34
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by btrapr1 View Post
wow...They were back in stock a few weeks back... and gone again...I set up a dealer account at my job, and almost bought me one. Guess I should have.
Yeah, technically they've been "in stock" but they fly off the shelves so fast it's impossible to get one unless you're sitting at the ready to swipe one up. Last time I remember them having any in stock whenever I checked was January
Old May 19, 2019, 18:06   #5
sdre34
Registered

Bump
Old Yesterday, 07:01   #6
David F
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1035
PM sent
David F is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:41   #7
STGguy
Registered

FALaholic #: 81733
Just a thought- Here's your $400 receiver

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdre34 View Post
Been waiting for DSA to restock these but they haven't had any since January. If anyone has a spare sitting around or wants to help a brother out, please send me a PM. We can arrange price, payment, and shipping to an FFL for transfer assuming you're not local.

Don't mind worn or used as long as it's functional. I am however looking to spend something like $300-400, or typical MSRP for a modern DSA. I appreciate the offers but please no collector grade or vintage stuff, I can't afford it nor would I be, for lack of a better word, a worthy owner for it. The parts kit it's going into is your typical Sarco kit which will require quite a bit of TLC.

Thanks guys!
Just a thought, My FAL for sale for now $1275 has a $800 valued DS Forged Type 1 on it in excellent condition. Buy it, Sell the kit- or part out-handrail, site, med. wt barrel to someone, etc. and even make more $ …

For example, even a not in great condition STG kit (which this IS less the US made Med weight DS Arms barrel, hand rail, rear site, etc. would sell for????

Sell/ part out the remains- You get your receiver for $475- a Forged much more rare/ valuable and strong receiver when you get for example $800 for all but the receiver. Sell the barrel/ or the whole front end and lower separate, sell the handrail, etc. Id do that if I had the tools/ wrench/ blocks, etc.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=441126

Just a thought and thinking of a "win/ win" here.
STGguy is online now   Reply With Quote