The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old May 15, 2019, 09:05   #1
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
She can't understand

And I think that is the whole problem. This dimwit (elitist) from a land far, far away doesn't understand that we here in the US threw them out for a good reason. She is more proof as to why need to make sure we have options.
https://thehill.com/policy/internati...-laws-i-do-not
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 15:31   #2
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
he's from a country where serfs do not have inherent rights, and he has become a "super-citizen" with special rights, before reaching maturity and earning wisdom... it's no surprise that he doesn't understand us. he is also a deviant mental defective, that has gender dysphoria, homosexuality, and God knows what other kind of mental illness.

[IMG][/IMG]

she has the biggest balls of all:
[IMG][/IMG]
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesnít appeal to you, youíre a frikkin' pansy. Also, youíre probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Last edited by justashooter; May 15, 2019 at 15:42.
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 15:37   #3
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Maybe the bitch outta come on over here and spend some time in Alabama and discuss guns with Judge Roy Moore, AND the new, NO ABORTIONS LAW, too.

She should just cowboy up and git some shootin irons.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 16:33   #4
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Well, just looking at the photograph, it's apparent that there's lots of things is this world 'it' doesn't understand....
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 17:13   #5
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 17:28   #6
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
My god, 38 years old. I don't see how you can stack on that much ugly in 38 years. Or can I understand how any English speaking country would allow that haint to run their country. Stick a fork in the whole Commonwealth. She can't understand that most real Muricans find her and the entire commonwealth detestable.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 18:08   #7
ray55classic
Registered

FALaholic #: 72759
Location: east of Eden in the land of Nod on the boulevard of broken dreams
I assume no one has told this Richard Blumenthal in drag Kiwi that Citizens actually don't give a flying fook at what SUBJECTS don't '' understand''

Last edited by ray55classic; May 15, 2019 at 18:20.
ray55classic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 18:56   #8
lowprone
Registered

FALaholic #: 9987
That's why they are subjects to the crown.
lowprone is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 10:32   #9
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Drop her behind ISIS lines and let her think about her stupidity as those A.I.D.S. bearing goat-rapers sodomize her to death.

"She can't understand" because you need a brain to understand and she is just another stupid, anti-gun wet rag.

Jarhead
Old May 16, 2019, 13:19   #10
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
al nor mosque was a known training ground for terrorists. o'negro spent a quarter of a million dollars killing one of them in yemen with a drone strike. this was in the news, and was the reason the aussie went there. drag queens propping up muzzie terrorists? well, the best golfer is black, and the best basketballer is japanese, the germans don't want to go to war, and the french are calling US arrogant...

https://www.cryptogon.com/?p=54552
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesnít appeal to you, youíre a frikkin' pansy. Also, youíre probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 14:34   #11
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
Why do so many white people from Commonwealth nations look like rubber chickens with a wig?
Old May 16, 2019, 15:20   #12
Trypcil
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"As nightfall does not come at once, neither does oppression... There is a twilight when everything remains seemingly unchanged. And it is in such a twilight that we must be most aware of change in the air -- however slight -- lest we become unwitting victims of the darkness." -- William O. Douglas, US Supreme Court Justice from 1939-1975

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." -- Krishnamurti
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 16, 2019, 16:02   #13
pistolero1911
Registered

FALaholic #: 75616
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Maybe the bitch outta come on over here and spend some time in Alabama and discuss guns with Judge Roy Moore, AND the new, NO ABORTIONS LAW, too.
At 38 years old, she's about a quarter century too old for Judge Roy's tastes.
Old May 16, 2019, 21:21   #14
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
What is it that she don't understand? The USA is not her country, and what amendments we got in place is none of her business.

She needs to keep her nose in her own business, and not ours.

If she feels unsafe around here, she can stay at home or visit with her other leftist comrades where guns are regulated. We don't need her around here.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote