Notices

Old April 19, 2017, 21:54   #51
Riversidesports
Registered

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
That's the understatement of the thread
Bill used to hang hard with Jane Fonda years ago, he always was a far left wingbat.

He rabidly supported the AW ban, still supported versions of it until very recently
Guy is a damn fake...
He openly stated he felt the Supremes got it wrong on Heller on his insipid "show"

Hell the Whore such that he is will likely take up a gig with MSNBC...
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2017, 21:56   #52
SWOHFAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 34346
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Bill used to hang hard with Jane Fonda years ago, he always was a far left wingbat.

He rabidly supported the AW ban, still supported versions of it until very recently
Guy is a damn fake...
He openly stated he felt the Supremes got it wrong on Heller on his insipid "show"

Hell the Whore such that he is will likely take up a gig with MSNBC...
Another faux conservative like Scarborough....

- Fyodor Dostoevsky
SWOHFAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 19, 2017, 22:59   #53
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 65552
He was and is a blowhard, but he was mildly entertaining.
Hannity gets on my frikkin nerves, he's just such a rabid crazy Party goon. I can't watch him at all. I might be about as far right as you can get on most issues, but I still listen to the middle and the other side just to keep perspective. O'Reilly wasn't hard left, or even middle left, just a middle sitter. Too liberal for me and too conservative for the libs.

His anti AW stance pissed me off. He saw the value in a good pistol or 10, but his EBR stance baffled me.
Old April 20, 2017, 00:03   #54
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
I've never liked O'Reilly. First class primadonna. Fox will be better off without him.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 02:18   #55
JonnyP
The Brit Hack
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 71631
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
I love it, a tv classic.
JonnyP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 08:49   #56
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
Spanks his monkey?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=S4HFlRgKOp8

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 10:09   #57
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

Yeah Terry, I'd say he has a slight anger problem.
Old April 20, 2017, 10:28   #58
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
Bye Bye O'Reilly
Bill, "The exodus is here...Murdoch's sons are near...Let's get together...before I go to jail"

Last edited by Roadmarker; April 20, 2017 at 10:38.
Roadmarker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 11:09   #59
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
O'Reilly WAS tough on Trump........
Glen Beck was hard on Obama........

But the following the show had was astronomical........he had a following, an immense following, as did Glen Beck.

These cases ALMOST prove the case........... that the show WAS them, not the news.
The women like Megan Kelley, who thought that they were the show unfortunately, got it wrong.....we just liked "the goods". It will always be that way, with women talking heads.

Now............did O'Reilly do it?
Did he grab some of those hooters? Some pussy?

He says that there is NO proof, or any testimony..........just disgruntled broads who were being fired, on his say so............ to Ailes.

Roger Ailes got accused of the same things, when actually firing the broads.
HMMM.

Do you recall the lineup of women who filed charges against Trump, just before the election? Allegedly he groped some woman on a plane?
Not a peep from any of them.

Liars abound in skirts.

I contend that if O'Reilly said there was nothing to any of it............that it was probably very very minor league stuff, if at all............

The liberal Murdochs boys and wives wanted to push it all away..........the broads will believe a broad, no matter what...........just like the Duke Rape Case. They now say that the Duke rape woman was right, because of historical abuse of women by men.

I say......... it is mostly all smoke, and no fires, or sex at FOX........... but O"Reilly got fired, and this smacks of liberal feminism, and believe it or not, this will fire up the political base more for Trump............ as he went through the same thing several times.

O'Reilly is now a Martyr.

Last edited by V guy; April 20, 2017 at 15:05.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 13:34   #60
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
Limbaugh spelled it out quite well this morning. Funny how this shit never happens to liberal talking head idiots.... Follow the money- all roads lead to Soros.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 17:51   #61
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2690
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
I kinda liked Andrea Tantaros. Well rounded woman.
No kinda about it. Well rounded (on both levels )

When she was on The Five she was quick on her feet, never put up with Bechel's or Williams' crap and quite easily put them in their place.
Old April 20, 2017, 18:22   #62
tdb59
Grey Hair Pict / Enabler
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
............ Funny how this shit never happens to liberal talking head idiots.....
Oh, but it did.

This particular liberal talking head idiot just happened to be employed by FOX.

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 18:48   #63
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
Limbaugh spelled it out quite well this morning. Funny how this shit never happens to liberal talking head idiots.... Follow the money- all roads lead to Soros.
Brian Williams branded a liar and so was Dan Rather, Reilly gets booted for liking pussy.
Old April 21, 2017, 06:46   #64
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Oh, but it did.

This particular liberal talking head idiot just happened to be employed by FOX.

But it sure gives us a close look at Corporate America's way of thinking.
On Fox's side, it was strictly a business decision. His audience was still there, heck, it was growing. He recently has been getting his highest ratings ever.
Not till the advertisers pulled out did they act.
A simple P&L showed them when to run away.

As for the other side, the formula stays the same: Run a story in the Times, then trot out 2 or 3 new victims per week to keep it in the news cycle. You could bring down a King today with that formula.

O'Reilly though?Never minding his egomaniacal ways and soft pedaled liberalism, when there's years of smoke, there's usually some kind of a fire.

But what's "sexual harassment" these days?
Some, not all, of these complaints sound like nothing more than him asking a woman out for dinner, drinks, or whatever.
She says no, he persists as men usually do, he eventually gets the hint and quits... Then a year later when her career doesn't advance as she thought, as is common today for younger folks, they'll blame everyone and everything but their own substandard performance, so she blames him and wants money.
If nothing else, that should be a perfect example as to why you don't diddle with your employees or subordinates. Unless you marry her and live happily ever after, she has the goods on you, rightly or wrongly.

Last edited by ExCdnSoldierInTx; April 21, 2017 at 11:52.
ExCdnSoldierInTx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 12:09   #65
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

As much as you have liked or disliked O'Reilly, he had a massive audience and brought in hundreds upon hundreds of millions of dollars every year for Fox.

O'Reilly is THE reason Fox could claim to be number 1. Period.
A liberal or conservative could both watch his show side by side and be equally impressed or pissed off. So he had this massive audience.

I say, say goodbye to Fox as #1. They'll do OK, but without that draw at 20:00, they're gonna struggle until Tucker finds his legs, IF he finds his legs.
Old April 21, 2017, 13:27   #66
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExCdnSoldierInTx View Post
As much as you have liked or disliked O'Reilly, he had a massive audience and brought in hundreds upon hundreds of millions of dollars every year for Fox.

A liberal or conservative could both watch his show side by side and be equally impressed or pissed off. So he had this massive audience.

I say, say goodbye to Fox as #1. They'll do OK, but without that draw at 20:00, they're gonna struggle until Tucker finds his legs, IF he finds his legs.
His show brought in 455 million a year in advertising. I bet this is a shift to go liberal in their news cast because most of the big dollars come from liberal companies.
Old April 21, 2017, 14:37   #67
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63605
Quote:

You don't like Hannity, You adore O'Reilly and you don't think Carlson can hack it? You're watching the wrong network friend.
Roadmarker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 15:53   #68
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Fox is about to learn the hard way, about what having the right people in charge of a company can do to its bottom line.
The two sons now "running " the operation wanted megan kelly to be tha "star", of the brand, now that right there is a vote of no confidence going forward for Fox.

I stumbled across a TV news program on Direct TV, can't locate it now, that was just news, without commentary of any kind, just news reporting.

Said something in its lead in, news without commentary.
Now that would be nice for a change.
Old April 21, 2017, 18:26   #69
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Fox is about to learn the hard way, about what having the right people in charge of a company can do to its bottom line.
The two sons now "running " the operation wanted megan kelly to be tha "star", of the brand, now that right there is a vote of no confidence going forward for Fox.

I stumbled across a TV news program on Direct TV, can't locate it now, that was just news, without commentary of any kind, just news reporting.

Said something in its lead in, news without commentary.
Now that would be nice for a change.
Fox class B stock is up pretty nicely for the year, maybe time to start thinking about a short position?
Old April 21, 2017, 18:41   #70
Bawana jim
Registered

Saw tonight that the guy who is taking bills place has a guest I don't think bill would ever put on. Catlin Jenner is the first guest so it's obvious they are going for a liberal crowd now.
Old April 21, 2017, 18:53   #71
tdb59
Grey Hair Pict / Enabler
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Those that think FOX is a conservative outlet needs a checkup fromtheneckup, or at least a vision test.

It is conservative compared to Rage-all Madcow......

....which is akin to being friends with the arsonist instead of the pedophile .

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2017, 19:22   #72
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Fox class B stock is up pretty nicely for the year, maybe time to start thinking about a short position?
Things come and things go.
It used to be pretty good, far better than CNN or MSNBC.
Now, not so much.
The little pervert shepard smith, he shows up, time for weather channel, as in, something interesting.
Hannity and Lou Dobbs, all I can watch any more for commentary.
I do enjoy watching the legs on the Italian gal on the five, but hell, they are even screwing that up, seems Bowling is going somewhere and they brought back beckel.
This past election was rough on FOX, against Trump, for Trump, a lot of folks gone all at same time it seems.
Old April 21, 2017, 19:38   #73
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

As the smoke clears from this Pearl Harbor type sneak attack, it is clear that the libs acted to stop the man,............... the one man who was probably the biggest single reason for Trump defeating Hillary.

Bannon and Kelly Anne needed O'Reilly to slam the message home.

Hillary would NEVER go on O"Reilly........... and Trump was on O'Reillys's show every Monday, like clockwork.

That huge audience did it..................

Fox and the Murdochs acted to KILL O'Reilly and to use the shit smear tactic that Libs always use.

Trumps own son in law and daughter in law Jared and Evanka, are the Murdoch's personal friends and Trump has to realize that his own daughter and son in law are working against him to defeat him. Evanka, Jared and Chelsea Clinton ( her friend) want Bannon gone.

Very, very, strange............Evanka thinks that she is the potus.

The reason is that the libs are desperate to stop Trump in 2020 and somehow energize their lib base to stop the Trump machine.

This is the beginning of the lib attack upon all of us.......they are weak and desperate and using shills like the hard working (hahahhaha) lily livered asshole Murdochs.......

Maybe Evanka will run against her father?
This was a Political assassination, pure and simple.

I say it will not work; we are far too smart and sophisticated to fall for this liberal Obama shitpie.

The more they try censorship on us..........as Obama wanted to do by shutting down FOX and the internet gun forums.............it will fail.

Wanna make something huge? Ban it...........ban O'Reilly and a conservative outlet?

Come on libs.............do it again!!

We never had Fox but elected Reagan and Bush 41. Fox grew up with the Bush 43 election night coverage.

Obama, Neil Young and Springsteen are forming a singing group against Trump........as if that shit would work on anyone but a snowflake faggot.
Old April 21, 2017, 20:45   #74
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadmarker View Post
You don't like Hannity, You adore O'Reilly and you don't think Carlson can hack it? You're watching the wrong network friend.
No, I said Hannity gets a bit shrill at times. I want FACT, not just Party talking points.

I said I respect O'Reilly for what he did in finding his market and building it to what it is, and I find him entertaining, if not a bit freakin' obnoxious.

And Tucker? He's an unknown to me.

Lou Dobbs need to come to the main Channel and do an evening program. Keep the business side, he shines there, but he is bona fide. Without CNN screwing with him, he'll excel.
Old April 21, 2017, 20:51   #75
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
That's about all I'd do with it. It's as volatile as nitroglycerin right now.
Old April 23, 2017, 09:52   #76
Bawana jim
Registered

Now they are after Hanity.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3546557/posts
Old April 23, 2017, 14:37   #77
Right Side Up
Registered

FALaholic #: 43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Hard for me to believe Hannity would want to touch that pig.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 23, 2017, 23:37   #78
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

Remember, one at a time. Let it simmer for a few weeks, line up some women, first day have three go forward, hen follow it up with one or two a week for a month. Hannity will be gone as well.
Next stop? Lou Dobbs? Tucker? Brett Baier? They'll pick 'em off one at a time. So far, they're two out of three. They got Ailes and O'Reilly, but missed on Trump.
Old April 23, 2017, 23:42   #79
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

OK, just checked her out. My apologies to Sean Hannity. Being associated with this howler is too much.
Maybe he didn't invite her back because she's not a good guest? Who knows, I could go all stupid with things to say, but I've never even heard of her, so she's no great screaming hero to TV.

And even if he DID do what she accused him of, asking a woman to your room is NOT sexual harassment. There are a thousand reasons not to have someone back on your show, so there's no way she'll win this.
Maybe they're just shaking the tree a bit to see if some other fruit falls out? Find another 7 or 8 women willing to say anything you need them to say, and you'll have a good chance of bringing him down.

And I think Hannity's wife is one really good reason he'd never jack around on her. She'd skin him alive.

Last edited by ExCdnSoldierInTx; April 23, 2017 at 23:47.
ExCdnSoldierInTx is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 23, 2017, 23:52   #80
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
OK, just checked her out. My apologies to Sean Hannity. Being associated with this howler is too much.
Maybe he didn't invite her back because she's not a good guest? Who knows, I could go all stupid with things to say, but I've never even heard of her, so she's no great screaming hero to TV.

And even if he DID do what she accused him of, asking a woman to your room is NOT sexual harassment. There are a thousand reasons not to have someone back on your show, so there's no way she'll win this.
Maybe they're just shaking the tree a bit to see if some other fruit falls out? Find another 7 or 8 women willing to say anything you need them to say, and you'll have a good chance of bringing him down.

And I think Hannity's wife is one really good reason he'd never jack around on her. She'd skin him alive.

Hanity hired some big gun lawyers to go after the liars. Sean Hannity released a statement to LawNewz.com strongly denying the allegations:

“LET ME BE CLEAR THE COMMENTS ABOUT ME ON A RADIO SHOW THIS WEEK by this individual ARE 100% false and a complete fabrication.

This individual is a serial harasser who has been lying about me for well over a decade. The individual has a history of making provably false statements against me in an effort to slander, smear and besmirch my reputation.

The individual has not just slandered me over the years but many people who this individual disagrees with.

This individual desperately seeks attention by any means necessary, including making unfounded personal attacks and using indefensible and outrageous political rhetoric.

My patience with this individual is over. I have retained a team of some of the finest and toughest lawyers in the country who are now in the process of laying out the legal course of action we will be taking against this individual.

In this fiercely divided and vindictive political climate I will no longer allow slander and lies about me to go unchallenged, as I see a coordinated effort afoot to now silence those with conservative views. I will fight every single lie about me by all legal means available to me as an American.”
Old April 24, 2017, 11:03   #81
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Simple minded democrats are at work.

I contend that like unlike Trump, O"Reilly was a political assassination that succeeded.

Their continuing defense of Bill Clintons' rapes, is simply howling madness.

O"Reilly was hit because the ****s are wild at their loss of power............ and any future they may have believed they had coming.

The cemetaries are full of those who believed that they were indispensable.
O'Reilly is replaceable and will successfully be replaced.

I await Trucker Carlson's list of accusing whores, sluts and democrats to come forward. He has already made fools of democratic fools and tools and the dems are wild to kill him off too.

It is all bullshit, and America will respond, as we always to.....we watch, communicate and the numbers speak for themselves.

You see, Fox did not create us, nor did O'Reilly create us, the tea party.

No, WE CREATED FOX.............the desert was dry and thirsting for conservative commentators besides Pat Buchannan and Rush. We allowed Rush to come forward.......we listened and it blossomed. Fox saw what was out there........Rush's tv show was not a failure, but a weathervane for FOX.

We caused talented conservative commentators to come out of the woods.

We have dozens of talking heads that will come forward over the years.

We cannot be wiped out or defeated. The ****s cannot understand that.....it is them we are fighting against, along with other deviants.

God is on our side, and we know who is on their side.