The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > FALaholics Anonymous > General Meetings and Events

Notices

Old November 26, 2016, 08:23   #1
fnogger
Registered

FALaholic #: 51053
Orlando gun show today (11/26)

I'll be there around noon... unfortunately my FAL T-Shirt is in the laundry.
fnogger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 26, 2016, 08:29   #2
cavegeo
Contributor

FALaholic #: 11441
I am planning on attending as well. Not sure why just like to look. Mostly looking for reloading supplies.
The whole point of being governed by a Constitution and not by men or directly by the people themselves was to stop incredible stupidity from annihilating our Freedoms. Tyranny of the majority is just as dangerous as any dictator. Especially when the majority is incredibly ******* stupid.
cavegeo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old November 26, 2016, 22:01   #3
fnogger
Registered

Sold my CZ 455 bought a Buckmark, walked out with more cash than I went in with.

Did see a few FALs, nothing to write home about.
Old November 27, 2016, 07:32   #4
cavegeo
Contributor

I didn't see any FAL's just mostly AR with a few AK's. I was mostly looking for ammo deals plenty of reloading supplies this time.

The thing I noticed most was the number of new dealers it seems that many of the older dealers are no longer showing up to this show.
The whole point of being governed by a Constitution and not by men or directly by the people themselves was to stop incredible stupidity from annihilating our Freedoms. Tyranny of the majority is just as dangerous as any dictator. Especially when the majority is incredibly ******* stupid.
Old November 27, 2016, 12:44   #5
fnogger
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavegeo View Post
I didn't see any FAL's just mostly AR with a few AK's. I was mostly looking for ammo deals plenty of reloading supplies this time.

The thing I noticed most was the number of new dealers it seems that many of the older dealers are no longer showing up to this show.
There was a guy walking an Imbel/Imbel with white/black furniture. In the building on the left as you exited the pay line there were 2 on tables, a Century L1A1/Metric mix-master for $1k and a PAC imported Imbel receivered kit build for $2k.

Didn't see any ammo at prices I can't get it for up here in Gainesville. Buddy got some cast boolits to reload his 45acp - it was worth it to him to go to avoid the shipping fees. I hit Gander Mountain in Ocala on the way home and scored CCI minimags for $6.50/100, limit 5 boxes.
Old April 16, 2017, 14:15   #6
CTW
Registered

FALaholic #: 41894
Quote:
Originally Posted by cavegeo View Post

That's because the owner of Shoot straight now owns Suncoast Gunshows and will not allow any dealers to attend his shows if they attend any competitors venue's they are not allowed to come back. A lot of folks refuse to do business with anything associated with him.
Old April 16, 2017, 14:25   #7
cavegeo
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTW View Post
That's because the owner of Shoot straight now owns Suncoast Gunshows and will not allow any dealers to attend his shows if they attend any competitors venue's they are not allowed to come back. A lot of folks refuse to do business with anything associated with him.
It will be his lose when people quit showing up due to non-competitive dealers be at his show.