The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old August 08, 2018, 01:05   #51
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,118
This below is for all the Glock is an evil death dealer to their owner/user.

Cheer up, everyone is wrong from time to time!


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ChygZLpJDNE


Royal Albert Hall, London.
Hell of a place!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 08, 2018, 06:28   #52
Ted Kennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77365
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 773
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
I guess, like tats, carrying a Glock proves you are the "biggest".............
Man, that really hurts. I have tats, and I carry a Glock. I've carried one, concealed every day, for a long, long time. I even do stupid stuff, like re-holster while driving after taking a potshot or three at a coyote. Even dropped the thing once when it was really cold and I could barely feel my hands. But I did manage to KEEP MY FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER.

On a side note - I shot both my 27 and a Walther P1 yesterday. If that Walther held more rounds, I might switch. That is a fun, easy gun to shoot.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 08, 2018, 17:31   #53
base704
Vampire Pilot
Contributor
 
base704's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 14321
Join Date: May 2004
Location: US
Posts: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Ignorance is the real killer with Glocks. First Tupperware case glock came out with was done away with because of accidental discharges when putting the gun in the case. Here is a picture of gun in case and when the gun goes off no finger was on the trigger. However this picture is for observation as to how they first had AD.
Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point.

Read it again BJ. Nice and slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by base704 View Post
Show me a semi-auto handgun that has proven (time and again) to be more reliable.
And/or show me a time that a Glock has shot the user without the trigger being manipulated in one way or another. Don't show me "operator error"...
The context here is very pertinent to the discussion Jim.
Try to keep up.
__________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
-Ayn Rand, "The Nature of Government"
base704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 08, 2018, 18:18   #54
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by base704 View Post
Reading comprehension is obviously not your strong point.

Read it again BJ. Nice and slow.



The context here is very pertinent to the discussion Jim.
Try to keep up.
From 1st hand experience, he ain't going to change.

When he forms reality to suit his internal thoughts on anything, Glocks are evil in this case, nothing will sway his view of reality.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 10:12   #55
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 15,872
I have another true story to tell.

I had a friend who owned a PPK. It was the normal single action/double action PPK with a safety.

He kept bragging about how safe it was, even with one in the chamber. He was forever pulling it out and brandishing it.

He pulled it out one day, and immediately dropped it; it landed on the exposed hammer, AND IT WENT OFF.

The bullet hit one of his fingers, taking a chunk out of it, while he was standing over it, when it went off.

It was not supposed to be able to fire, but did. Familiarity breeds contempt.


I drop things all the time nowadays, as my arthritic fingers let go. Keys and small objects, tools, etc.

No Glocks for me, big watches, or tats.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 10:36   #56
Ted Kennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77365
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 773
I have a true story to tell. I was using my gun, I told the girl that it was "safe". It went off before I expected it to, she was pissed.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 13:48   #57
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
I have a true story to tell. I was using my gun, I told the girl that it was "safe". It went off before I expected it to, she was pissed.
If it was a full automatic, they don't seem to get so upset.

Something in the 60 to 90 rounds per minute seems to be the sweet spot.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 14:10   #58
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
I have another true story to tell.

I had a friend who owned a PPK. It was the normal single action/double action PPK with a safety.

He kept bragging about how safe it was, even with one in the chamber. He was forever pulling it out and brandishing it.

He pulled it out one day, and immediately dropped it; it landed on the exposed hammer, AND IT WENT OFF.

The bullet hit one of his fingers, taking a chunk out of it, while he was standing over it, when it went off.

It was not supposed to be able to fire, but did. Familiarity breeds contempt.


I drop things all the time nowadays, as my arthritic fingers let go. Keys and small objects, tools, etc.

No Glocks for me, big watches, or tats.
I am a life member of a big local gun club and shot all kinds of games and was an RO for many years. As an RO you see everyone's gun handling ability in the match really close up. Between match stress and adrenaline the motor skills really suffer. Along with ability you see what runs good and what doesn't, what shoots straight and what just hits the target.

If the matches were true life or death would the contestants carry the same gun? How many Glocks won an open match in IPSC? Why is it Glock matches are just for Glocks?

There are lots of guns out there that sell because they are lighter or smaller and I admit I carry some of them on a regular basis but I feel I have used them enough to know their pluses and minuses. I like to learn a lot about a gun I carry and my worthless opinion is Glocks are the model 10 smith's of automatics. Good guns but not the best.

One more point, the NY trigger in a Glock is set for nine pounds just like NY revolvers were because of litigation. 9 pounds was the least amount of pull allowed that wasn't considered a hair trigger. Folks that carry Glocks and may use them should look at this as learning what the court will say should you shoot someone with your glock. Ruled an accident you will be held liable, there is no way a 9 pound pull will be ruled an accident. What's the pull on your glock you carry?
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough

Last edited by Bawana jim; August 10, 2018 at 14:17.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 15:54   #59
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,159
Mine is a measured 5.5 pounds. Not going to pull that long stroke trigger with 5.5 pounds by accident.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 17:20   #60
base704
Vampire Pilot
Contributor
 
base704's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 14321
Join Date: May 2004
Location: US
Posts: 870
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
What's the pull on your glock you carry?
Again...
Reading comprehension is apparently not your strong point.
Post #29...

Quote:
Originally Posted by base704 View Post
Have you ever even shot a Glock?!?!

WTF?!?!



What kind of trigger do you think a Glock has?
Standard trigger takes 5.5 lbs to pull!
It ain't no "hair trigger"...
__________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
-Ayn Rand, "The Nature of Government"
base704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 17:28   #61
base704
Vampire Pilot
Contributor
 
base704's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 14321
Join Date: May 2004
Location: US
Posts: 870
I'm done...

The "stupid" is strong here...

__________________
"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
-Ayn Rand, "The Nature of Government"
base704 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 10, 2018, 18:11   #62
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by base704 View Post
I'm done...

The "stupid" is strong here...



Welcome to the club.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2018, 00:18   #63
the gman
Registered
 
the gman's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 5179
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NM
Posts: 6,813
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I am a life member of a big local gun club and shot all kinds of games and was an RO for many years. As an RO you see everyone's gun handling ability in the match really close up. Between match stress and adrenaline the motor skills really suffer. Along with ability you see what runs good and what doesn't, what shoots straight and what just hits the target.

If the matches were true life or death would the contestants carry the same gun? How many Glocks won an open match in IPSC? Why is it Glock matches are just for Glocks?

There are lots of guns out there that sell because they are lighter or smaller and I admit I carry some of them on a regular basis but I feel I have used them enough to know their pluses and minuses. I like to learn a lot about a gun I carry and my worthless opinion is Glocks are the model 10 smith's of automatics. Good guns but not the best.

One more point, the NY trigger in a Glock is set for nine pounds just like NY revolvers were because of litigation. 9 pounds was the least amount of pull allowed that wasn't considered a hair trigger. Folks that carry Glocks and may use them should look at this as learning what the court will say should you shoot someone with your glock. Ruled an accident you will be held liable, there is no way a 9 pound pull will be ruled an accident. What's the pull on your glock you carry?
Plenty of Glocks win Production or Limited Division. Some of the best shooters in the world use them including Dave Sevigny, Taran Butler, Shane Coley and many others. Open division is a whole nuther ball of wax and having shot it for over a decade, a Glock is certainly not the best choice for it. Hard to compete against 1911's with true 'hair triggers' of about 2.5 lbs firing .38 Super Comp shells and that cost over $5,000 a piece.

If a Glock user gets in a self defense shooting, they have the perfect response when asked why they use the gun they do: its what the local coppers use... Unfortunately, you're so ignorant about firearms, you shouldn't be trusted with one.
__________________
A sucking chest wound is God's way of telling you that you will take no further part in the firefight.

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

ďThe American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2018, 00:31   #64
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,159
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2018, 00:35   #65
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gman View Post
Plenty of Glocks win Production or Limited Division. Some of the best shooters in the world use them including Dave Sevigny, Taran Butler, Shane Coley and many others. Open division is a whole nuther ball of wax and having shot it for over a decade, a Glock is certainly not the best choice for it. Hard to compete against 1911's with true 'hair triggers' of about 2.5 lbs firing .38 Super Comp shells and that cost over $5,000 a piece.

If a Glock user gets in a self defense shooting, they have the perfect response when asked why they use the gun they do: its what the local coppers use... Unfortunately, you're so ignorant about firearms, you shouldn't be trusted with one.


Damn, that left a huge ass mark which won;t buff out anytime soon!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2018, 01:32   #66
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,159
It's funny when George gets on somebody's ass. Even when it's mine.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2018, 03:49   #67
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right Side Up View Post
It's funny when George gets on somebody's ass. Even when it's mine.
He does have a certain style, that's for damn sure!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2018, 03:56   #68
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
He does have a certain style, that's for damn sure!
gotta love him.

Last edited by Right Side Up; August 11, 2018 at 06:55.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2018, 11:18   #69
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gman View Post
Plenty of Glocks win Production or Limited Division. Some of the best shooters in the world use them including Dave Sevigny, Taran Butler, Shane Coley and many others. Open division is a whole nuther ball of wax and having shot it for over a decade, a Glock is certainly not the best choice for it. Hard to compete against 1911's with true 'hair triggers' of about 2.5 lbs firing .38 Super Comp shells and that cost over $5,000 a piece.

If a Glock user gets in a self defense shooting, they have the perfect response when asked why they use the gun they do: its what the local coppers use... Unfortunately, you're so ignorant about firearms, you shouldn't be trusted with one.
Ya I know they set up glock matches so glock shooters can win, it makes them feel good. Kinda like giving a trophy just for being there. Glocks are for the simple minded and it's no doubt you carry one and wear slip on shoes because you can't tie laces anymore. Them big heavy 1911s are just too much for you.

Sorry you can't afford a real gun but it's just the way it is for you cheap guys.

See how easy it is to throw insults back, is that the adult way to have a conversation? Personally I can be trusted with a gun just as much as you are trusted with a badge, have you honored that trust every day?

Edited to add, a ccw for 45 years and now a smart guy like you comes along to say I can't be trusted. So does that badge give you the right to be a rectom?
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough

Last edited by Bawana jim; August 11, 2018 at 11:44.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2018, 14:02   #70
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,118
News Flash;

The US postal service announces that beginning tomorrow, all airmail will be flown in Curtis Jennies going forward.

Early 1900's technology, good on gas, carries a small single mail pouch, needs a lot of work to be kept flying, slow, prone to crashing, can't handle the weather except for severe clear, but its been around forever, which makes it our clear choice going forward over modern day airliners such as the 747 and DC10's.

Due to high anticipated replacement costs, of both pilots and aircraft, extreme maintenance required to "keep them flying", the cost of a stamp will now be raised to 11.00 US dollars.

Being old, slow, prone to breakage, should never dictate the non use of outdated equipment for the US postal service.

Tomorrow's planned first flight of Curtis Jennies has been postpone until at least Saturday, due to bad weather conditions.

The mail, which you paid 11.00 dollars for a single stamp, a single piece to be flown cross country, will now be carried by train.

This ends our daily briefing.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 09:49   #71
KoKodog
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 31665
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on top of a wind swept ridge
Posts: 5,282
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Glock designed a pistol to be a highly effective killing machine without all the BS imposed upon John Moses Browning by politicians and military people who never saw a safety device they didn't want three of.

Glock is the pistol John Moses Browning WISHED he could have made in 1910!

17 rounds vs 7, lighter and longer lasting in harsh conditions.
Browning would have been all over this like a 16 yr old boy with a pocket full of cash @ the Moonlight Bunny Ranch!

sorry but I have to step up and whiz on your (and others) corn flakes here ........

John Moses Browning was constrained by the limited technology of his day

he was working on the High Power at the time of his death and it only was finished due to the diligence of his assistant following the way JMB did things

Gaston Glock owes everything to the pure genius of John Moses Browning, without JMB paving the way Glock and many others would never have had the inspiration to create their work

we have the luxury of hindsight and history to show us how this came to be

it really does not matter what the design of your handgun ........

the real fact is that "you must keep your booger hook off the bang switch"
__________________
Far better it is to dare mighty things,
than to take refuge with those timid spirits
that know neither victory, nor defeat.
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 10:25   #72
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKodog View Post
sorry but I have to step up and whiz on your (and others) corn flakes here ........

John Moses Browning was constrained by the limited technology of his day

he was working on the High Power at the time of his death and it only was finished due to the diligence of his assistant following the way JMB did things

Gaston Glock owes everything to the pure genius of John Moses Browning, without JMB paving the way Glock and many others would never have had the inspiration to create their work

we have the luxury of hindsight and history to show us how this came to be

it really does not matter what the design of your handgun ........

the real fact is that "you must keep your booger hook off the bang switch"
Browning was a master, he would always try to improve his work and make something better. The glock people settle for "good enough". It runs well and goes bang so it's good enough. It will never have class and will never look good but like a toilet plunger it works and that's good enough.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 11:39   #73
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Glock designed a pistol to be a highly effective killing machine without all the BS imposed upon John Moses Browning by politicians and military people who never saw a safety device they didn't want three of.

Glock is the pistol John Moses Browning WISHED he could have made in 1910!

17 rounds vs 7, lighter and longer lasting in harsh conditions.
Browning would have been all over this like a 16 yr old boy with a pocket full of cash @ the Moonlight Bunny Ranch!
No way. In 9mm, the Browning HiPower is a better pistol.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 11:44   #74
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,420
Springfield XD with a beavertail grip safety is a Glock done RIGHT.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 11:46   #75
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Browning was a master, he would always try to improve his work and make something better. The glock people settle for "good enough". It runs well and goes bang so it's good enough. It will never have class and will never look good but like a toilet plunger it works and that's good enough.
Well said. I could not agree more.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 11:49   #76
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
No way. In 9mm, the Browning HiPower is a better pistol.
No matter what you do to a Glock it's lipstick on a pig but there is nothing wrong with pork. You can't make a Glock look good like a highly engraved high power and you can never give it a fine 1911 trigger but for the masses the Glock is good enough. It's the domestic swill of handguns with no class but it gets its job done.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 11:51   #77
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Well said. I could not agree more.
don't agree with me now because the smartest guy in the room says I can't even be trusted with a gun.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 13:18   #78
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,118
Quote:
Originally Posted by KoKodog View Post
sorry but I have to step up and whiz on your (and others) corn flakes here ........

John Moses Browning was constrained by the limited technology of his day

he was working on the High Power at the time of his death and it only was finished due to the diligence of his assistant following the way JMB did things

Gaston Glock owes everything to the pure genius of John Moses Browning, without JMB paving the way Glock and many others would never have had the inspiration to create their work

we have the luxury of hindsight and history to show us how this came to be

it really does not matter what the design of your handgun ........

the real fact is that "you must keep your booger hook off the bang switch"
That is what I was saying, JMB was constrained by the technology of his day, and would have been all over the modern day plastics and such found in a Glock.

There is not much JMB inside a Glock pistol.
All Browning designs share a lot of common features, Glocks are a whole different beast.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 13:32   #79
Right Side Up
Old Fart
Silver Contributor
 
Right Side Up's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 43
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Texas
Posts: 7,159
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Well said. I could not agree more.
If Jim says something witty you can bet it was copied and pasted from elsewhere.

Last edited by Right Side Up; August 12, 2018 at 13:38.
Right Side Up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 14:04   #80
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
don't agree with me now because the smartest guy in the room says I can't even be trusted with a gun.
Jim, I donít give a ratís a$$ what the smartest guy in the room says.

If I think that I am going to agree with you, then I am going to. Thatís it.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 14:09   #81
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,420
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
No matter what you do to a Glock it's lipstick on a pig but there is nothing wrong with pork. You can't make a Glock look good like a highly engraved high power and you can never give it a fine 1911 trigger but for the masses the Glock is good enough. It's the domestic swill of handguns with no class but it gets its job done.
Right. A Glock is a gun for the lemmings.....

It is like an AK47. It always works, but definitely not a sophisticated weapon.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2018, 15:15   #82
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,097
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Right. A Glock is a gun for the lemmings.....

It is like an AK47. It always works, but definitely not a sophisticated weapon.
Very good comparison, wish I had thought of that. Only thing is even the AK can have some looks and style. Glocks are like a door stop. They have no soul.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files