Notices

Old October 11, 2018, 10:16   #1
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
History can be changed via memory!

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...uth-life-earth

I would say that the dems are complicit in altering the past so that the future can be theirs - this is done by infiltration of educational annals, paradigms and how history is actually told or represented! Consider the pulling down of statues in the South, as only a tip of that Iceberg!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The point of the journey, is not to arrive..." Hexabuzz.
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 11:37   #2
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
The snowflakes werer brought up by animal house, I mean Sesame Street and commie "maria".

They watched Harry Potter, and believe that any FDU degenerate, including faggots/feminized men, without morality or ethics can achieve anything they want by throwing a tantrum.

The biggest danger the scum present is their typical mob antics. They come from all over the east, to form a mob from 1000 to 30,000. Back home, they are just the typical asshole who cannot hold a job.

Anonymity in a crowd gives them "protection."

The constitution allows peaceable rallies, but not mobs.

Violent riots are coming. Occupy Wall St and the Keystone Pipeline type occupations will happen again in DC.

The military and police have to develop strategies for non lethal, large crowd control from the air, using sonic weapons, and methods to drive the rioters back to their SOROS busses for protection.

Never will any heros appear from inside the cowardly shits, so this annoying crap has to be dealt with from the air, once the riots begin or illegal occupation happens.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 12:01   #3
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Separate the fools from the crowd!

Aerial dispersion or riot cannon - of an indelable dye, over these dimwits as they riot, that would mark the skin in perhaps a ‘pink’, so they can be recognised and steered away from or arrested. Marking the ‘mob’ seems a great idea V.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche

Old October 11, 2018, 16:22   #4
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Endorphins are neurotransmitters of pleasurable chemical narcotics that naturaly occur in all humans,,, at one time redheads could pull my finger and cause this phenomenon,,, they pulled other stuff too,,, Commie promises of dream fulfillment do it for Democrats,,, we all dream,,, we sometimes dream impossible dreams,,, too bad we always wake to reality,,, reality always has the last say and we can't live forever in our dreams.
My most pleasant dreams occurred before I became what I am now,,, old.
I became old when I lost the benevolent tyranny of my loving mother and father and had to use my own wits,,, they wasn't near enough and never filled that void.
I shoulda' stayed a cowboy,,, I'm smarter than your average cow.

Last edited by martin35; October 11, 2018 at 16:46.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 18:49   #5
357ross
Registered

FALaholic #: 47543
The dye idea is a good one but the old standbys of fire hoses and dogs came to mind watching the video of antifablocking the road screaming at people in cars trying to get to work. I know I'd feel warm and fuzzy watching the dogs work.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 18:56   #6
hardheaded
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 27964
Flame throwers would be a permanent solution to this

There would be no second offenses
Old October 12, 2018, 06:00   #7
Ted Kennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
The snowflakes werer brought up by animal house, I mean Sesame Street and commie "maria".

They watched Harry Potter, and believe that any FDU degenerate, including faggots/feminized men, without morality or ethics can achieve anything they want by throwing a tantrum.

The military and police have to develop strategies for non lethal, large crowd control from the air, using sonic weapons, and methods to drive the rioters back to their SOROS busses for protection.
Dang, dude, what's wrong with Harry Potter?

Animal House? I've tried to emulate Brother Bluto for years. You left out Monty Python - that bit of irreverent humor should be required viewing for all adolescents.

And what makes you think the military/police aren't on the same side as the antifa commies? They are both products of the State, and both serve well.

You need a girlfriend, mate.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 12, 2018, 10:55   #8
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Kirk Saxon used to say "Our future lies in our past". This is a corollary to "Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it", and there are others yall should post.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12, 2018, 11:01   #9
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Spot on Jar’. The current lies taught in colleges is at the root of a lot of todays issues.

Old October 12, 2018, 11:24   #10
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
My generation grew up watching Combat, Gunsmoke, and a raft of westerns, including the Lone Ranger. Cowboys vs Indians and conflict resolution that drew the best out of men.

The sesame st generation was brainwashed to live in an imaginary world.

History has proven over and over again since 1965, that Combat was the best series, for kids to understand the world and men, as it really is.

Sesame St was all about "animals" pretending to be humans or maybe just deformed, cookie eating humans.

Sesame st debuted in the era of plenty of racial strife/urban riots and war with muslims.

Harry Potter, while a fascinating look at the spirit worlds, is a long running story about youthful mortals acquiring spiritual power over others, POWER OVER OTHERS, the age old story of humankind, that just does not happen to snowflakes, as they wave their hands at tea party voters. They learned hard lessons about reality, at the feet of Hillary's defeat.

I do not see God or ethics or Karma even hinted at in the Potter series, although there are bad guys for sure, almost presented as Republicans.

Plus, JK Rowling, predictably is now being called a racist, as all the main characters are white, leaving the blacks behind as inadequate students.
https://www.quora.com/Does-Harry-Pot...lead-character

Lord of the Rings is in the same boat, basically.

Last edited by V guy; October 12, 2018 at 11:33.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 12, 2018, 13:04   #11
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by hardheaded View Post
Flame throwers would be a permanent solution to this

There would be no second offenses
i still have that 5 gallon rig i made in 2004.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote