Notices

Old October 11, 2018, 18:11   #51
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Quote:
Originally Posted by mp View Post
As a business owner, how do you manage to post on the internet so much during the business day? Shouldn't your paying customers expect you to be working on their rifles instead of ******* off on the internet? I mean they are paying you to be a gunsmith and not playing on the internet. Hypocrite.
Go fcuk yourself, loser! Public employees "on duty", doing personal shopping, is corruption. A business owner picking which 70-80 hours of a 168 hour week he chooses to work, is his business. If his customers don't like it, they can take their business elsewhere. Just like if a cop doesn't like Team Mobile's store policy, he can take his business elsewhere. What he can't do, is expect special treatment when not in the official execution of his duties.

But thanks for the guerilla marketing opportunity. Please check out the results of over 300 hours work spread over the last 6-8 weeks. I've finally gotten all 600 images (many of them new) correlated to 1200 individual SKUs. Still need to edit some text, but the store is good to go except for L1A1 parts kits, which I need to revisit. With some renderings taking up to 15 seconds between edits, and me being so brilliant (and having three monitors), I can edit items, print shipping labels, post on FAL files & facebook, and stream political commentary and books on tape, all at the same time. It's just once of the many facets of my awesomeness.

https://arizonaresponsesystems.com/

And if you like the WP/Woo platform, I've got a great developer for you - very reasonable prices (I think he underbid his side of the project by a lot!), and I have an awesome pro-gun/vet host in Texas with multiple servers for Windows or Linux. Not quite as inexpensive as hosting with the developer's company, but he's been awesome for years and loyalty is a two-way street. Been trying to get Jen to move the FalFiles server from Hillary's bathroom to Cognecy.

Last edited by gunplumber; October 11, 2018 at 18:17.
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 22:10   #52
mp
Registered

FALaholic #: 654
Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
Go fcuk yourself, loser! Public employees "on duty", doing personal shopping, is corruption. A business owner picking which 70-80 hours of a 168 hour week he chooses to work, is his business. If his customers don't like it, they can take their business elsewhere. Just like if a cop doesn't like Team Mobile's store policy, he can take his business elsewhere. What he can't do, is expect special treatment when not in the official execution of his duties.

But thanks for the guerilla marketing opportunity. Please check out the results of over 300 hours work spread over the last 6-8 weeks. I've finally gotten all 600 images (many of them new) correlated to 1200 individual SKUs. Still need to edit some text, but the store is good to go except for L1A1 parts kits, which I need to revisit. With some renderings taking up to 15 seconds between edits, and me being so brilliant (and having three monitors), I can edit items, print shipping labels, post on FAL files & facebook, and stream political commentary and books on tape, all at the same time. It's just once of the many facets of my awesomeness.

https://arizonaresponsesystems.com/

And if you like the WP/Woo platform, I've got a great developer for you - very reasonable prices (I think he underbid his side of the project by a lot!), and I have an awesome pro-gun/vet host in Texas with multiple servers for Windows or Linux. Not quite as inexpensive as hosting with the developer's company, but he's been awesome for years and loyalty is a two-way street. Been trying to get Jen to move the FalFiles server from Hillary's bathroom to Cognecy.
T. Mark told me to **** myself. Must have really got under your skin. Truth hurts.

Let me get this straight--you can pick and choose when to actually work on your customers projects or talk about your awesomeness on the internet, but if a cop chooses to use his lunch break to upgrade his phone he is "corrupt"? Wouldn't that also make you a corrupt gunsmith--one whose ego is so great, he can't stop his online addiction and rant about losing .89 to Midway USA for failure to follow basic instructions and opt out? Public servant or private gunsmith--both "for profit enterprises. Regaling the internet with your greatness while charging a customer for gunsmith work is theft. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. T. Mark Graham, the self admitted corrupt gunsmith.
mp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 22:26   #53
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
T. Mark told me to **** myself. Must have really got under your skin. Truth hurts.
Yes, it does. And the "truth" is that cops not in the official execution of their duties, are just like the rest of their fellow citizens. And if an establishment is "no guns", they can either abide by the policy, take their business elsewhere, or be guilty of criminal trespass.

Quote:
Let me get this straight--you can pick and choose when to actually work on your customers projects or talk about your awesomeness on the internet
Yes.

Quote:
but if a cop chooses to use his lunch break to upgrade his phone he is "corrupt"?
Is he on-duty or not on duty? The article claimed he was on duty.

If he was off-duty, he can do anything any of his fellow citizens can do. And subject to the same restrictions. If he was "on duty" then he shouldn't be doing personal shopping. He should be doing the detective stuff his fellow citizens are paying him to do.

Quote:
Regaling the internet with your greatness while charging a customer for gunsmith work is theft.
You are dumber than a box of rocks (that's been apparent for some time, but this is just another glaring example). No, that's not fair. You are either terminally stupid, or just lying (you are a professionally-trained liar after all, aren't you?).

I do not charge my customers to not work on their guns. Heck, without prior agreement, I do not charge my customers unless the outcome is successful.

But this "detective" is charging the citizens of his jurisdiction to pay him to shop for a personal cell phone. And I bet dollars to doughnuts, that this kind of bullshit is "normal" which suggests institutional corruption.

Or he's off-duty, and subject to the same rules that apply to everyone else.

Pick one. You can't have both. As much as your perception of being a special kind of snowflake may lead you to believe otherwise. Really, the detective's (and your) whining like a little bitch that you don't have special privileges, seems more the central issue here than a retailer making a stupid store policy and uniformly enforcing it - regardless of race, creed, color, sexual preference, or who signs their paycheck.

And yeah, I'm still screwing around on the computer. 14 hours today. Because I value my customers and decided that spending 4 hours a day processing orders manually, was inefficient. Spending 300 hours once, mostly "overtime" (for which I don't get paid), will reduce my admin time for years and allow me to process guns even faster.

I guess that's why I'd been in business for almost 30 years and still have to turn down 70% of requests for work. I'm just awesome that way.

Last edited by gunplumber; October 11, 2018 at 22:35.
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 11, 2018, 23:40   #54
Nomad, 2nd
Registered

FALaholic #: 33115
Quote:

Let me get this straight--you can pick and choose when to actually work on your customers projects or talk about your awesomeness on the internet, but if a cop chooses to use his lunch break to upgrade his phone he is "corrupt"? Wouldn't that also make you a corrupt gunsmith--one whose ego is so great, he can't stop his online addiction and rant about losing .89 to Midway USA for failure to follow basic instructions and opt out? Public servant or private gunsmith--both "for profit enterprises. Regaling the internet with your greatness while charging a customer for gunsmith work is theft. Your hypocrisy knows no bounds. T. Mark Graham, the self admitted corrupt gunsmith.

Ummm no.

Marks a D-bag, but he's right on this one.
If he wants to work from 8-5 or from 5 to 3, or 10-2 and midnight to 4....
Same outcome

I liked writing reports from ~2100 to 0200. I was paid per task, so when and how much was all on me.
Old October 12, 2018, 16:24   #55
TheOtherTinMan
Registered

FALaholic #: 28548
Having been a Gunplumber customer, I just want to say I agree that he's "just awesome like that".

Old October 12, 2018, 22:25   #56
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
As a business owner, how do you manage to post on the internet so much during the business day? Shouldn't your paying customers expect you to be working on their rifles instead of ******* off on the internet? I mean they are paying you to be a gunsmith and not playing on the internet. Hypocrite.
Umm...what?

He owns his own business. He charges for the work he does and people know the price for the work before they agree to the project. I assume his customers expect the work to be done the right way, at the promised time, for the promised price. Anything else is moot.

I fail to see the hypocrisy.
Tak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 13, 2018, 09:29   #57
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Umm...what? . . .I fail to see the hypocrisy.
There is none - mp is just a disingenuous, spoiled child; who doesn't like anyone questioning a cop's behavior. Since he cannot provide a counterpoint using logic or reason, he resorts to the leftist tactic of attacking the one making the observation. He knows the attack is a lie, completely without merit. Sometimes he needs to be bitch-slapped by someone who sees right through his bullshit. It's really quite pathetic.
Old October 14, 2018, 17:51   #58
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Quote:
You're, you ignorant fcuk!

No - cops fckuing off while supposedly "on duty" give their departments a bad name. Actually, they give ALL cops a bad name. Because most people don't differentiate between jurisdictions.

Heck, a local town's cops were so corrupt the County Sheriff (Arpio, you may have heard of him) revoked their charter! And my friend who was an SO in MS, knew exactly what I what I was talking about when I mentioned the institutional corruption of Scottsdale PD ("No Nigger Zones"). He knew about it 2000 miles away! A friend of mine eventually sued them and won.

I'm an ignorant F--k?
Your a foul mouthed pud knocker.
Heisser Mann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2018, 18:14   #59
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
I'm an ignorant F--k?
Yes, YOU ARE (You're) an ignorant fcuk, because you cannot spell "you're" - which most master by the 3rd or 4th grade.

Quote:
Your a foul mouthed pud knocker.
It's "You're", you ignorant fcuk.

Really - it's not that hard.

your = belongs to you
you're = contraction of "you are"
yore = of a time long ago, old legends

And "foul-mouthed" should be hyphenated as a compound adjective, but I'd put that at Jr. High English and not mock most stupid Americans for screwing it up.
Old October 14, 2018, 20:46   #60
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183

ďThe great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.Ē
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2018, 22:05   #61
lockjaw
Not a gimp RR 11B40 B4
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 64904
Aside Mark's irrational rants and 8th grade punk name calling, I do agree with him 100% that any establishment should have the right to refuse service to LEO, First Responders or Military. We will go elsewhere, there are no shortage of establishments who respect and support those who sacrifice to serve their community. No biggie.

Old October 14, 2018, 22:59   #62
Heisser Mann
Registered

Quote:
Yes, YOU ARE (You're) an ignorant fcuk, because you cannot spell "you're" - which most master by the 3rd or 4th grade.

It's "You're", you ignorant fcuk.

Really - it's not that hard.

your = belongs to you
you're = contraction of "you are"
yore = of a time long ago, old legends

And "foul-mouthed" should be hyphenated as a compound adjective, but I'd put that at Jr. High English and not mock most stupid Americans for screwing it up.
What are you, a grammar Nazi? You are a pud-knocker!

Old October 15, 2018, 07:57   #63
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
What are you, a grammar Nazi? You are a pud-knocker!
When you are supposed to be a grown man, and you are less educated than an 8 or 9 year old 4th grader, anything you have to say will be considered in that light.

You have proven yourself to be an uneducated, illiterate, moron. So really, who gives a fcuk what you say?
Old October 15, 2018, 17:11   #64
Heisser Mann
Registered

Quote:
When you are supposed to be a grown man, and you are less educated than an 8 or 9 year old 4th grader, anything you have to say will be considered in that light.

You have proven yourself to be an uneducated, illiterate, moron. So really, who gives a fcuk what you say?

Wow-folks here are right. You really are an angry, ugly little man.
Old October 15, 2018, 17:50   #65
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:

Wow-folks here are right. You really are an angry, ugly little man.
Yeah I always thought he was not that cute. so whatís your point? Your comment reminds me of my adolescent step kids.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2018, 18:15   #66
Heisser Mann
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Yeah I always thought he was not that cute. so whatís your point? Your comment reminds me of my adolescent step kids.
My point is:
Um, not talking physical. Talking personality and demeanor. Latching onto and harping the way he has done about grammatical errors or oversight on a forum, in an era when most of us do not emphasize accuracy 100% of the time, is petty and ugly, small minded and an indicator of an angry personality.
Old October 15, 2018, 18:30   #67
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
My point is:
Um, not talking physical. Talking personality and demeanor. Latching onto and harping the way he has done about grammatical errors or oversight on a forum, in an era when most of us do not emphasize accuracy 100% of the time, is petty and ugly, small minded and an indicator of an angry personality.
Yeah and you use a bold font. I’m ugly on the inside just like the outside was what some kid told me. You really need to not worry about this shit so much. I have 6 nice bolt carrier groups and 4 kits worth of full rifels laying in a pile. I don’t like the kits.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.

Last edited by meltblown; October 15, 2018 at 18:35.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 15, 2018, 19:33   #68
Heisser Mann
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Yeah and you use a bold font. Iím ugly on the inside just like the outside was what some kid told me. You really need to not worry about this shit so much. I have 6 nice bolt carrier groups and 4 kits worth of full rifels laying in a pile. I donít like the kits.

I use a bold font because I cannot see all that well anymore. When I reread something I dont like to struggle with it.