Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > Marketplace

Notices

Old December 06, 2018, 15:23   #1
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 133
Location: The Rawles Ranch--Somewhere in The American Redoubt
Deeper Price Reductions!!! SIG P320 FCU, Saiga Kushnapup, DSA Stainless 16" FAL, Etc.

UPDATE for Dec. 12th: I just made EVEN DEEPER price reductions on the SIG P320 arm-braced Fire Control Unit ($310), and the Kushnapup AK bullpup stock ($190).

Presently, I have the following items available for sale or trade. Many of these items, including the antique cartridge guns do not require an FFL. Some of these items are now cross-posted on the new SurvivalBlog Classifieds:
  • -- ALL SOLD OR PENDING SALE -- Sealed boxes of 10 brand new unissued FN of Belgium made METRIC FN/FAL mags, still in the original plastic wrap, never opened. Box labels have various dates in 1963 and 1964. These were originally made by FN for the G1 rifle contract for Germany. These are the much sought-after "original Belgian" steel 20-round FAL magazines with black exterior finish and blued followers. Once plentiful, these sealed boxes of 10 are now getting quite scarce! Here is a photo of the end of one of these sealed boxes (a representative sample--not the actual box that you'll be getting): Photo. $380, Postage Paid to CONUS.

• DS Arms FAL with 16" barrel built by DSA on a DS-prefix forged LMT Stainless Steel receiver, with a DSA Stainless Steel trigger group (lower) housing and a milled DSA alloy Picatinny scope rail top cover. (The top cover and rail are aluminum alloy. But they nicely match the color of the brushed stainless lower.) Overall great condition. Has a blind-pinned (permanently attached) DSA muzzle brake to give is a leagal 16.25" length. Includes one slightly used 20 rd. Belgian steel magazine. Recoil pad looks rough and should be replaced, and the rear sling swivel is missing. Otherwise, it is a quite a nice rifle. This FAL has a VERY nice black DSA-made railed forearm. I have read that less than 200 stainless steel FAL receivers were ever made by LMT, making this rifle a very rare bird! Two photos available, via e-mail. FFL required! REDUCED to $2,050 shipping paid to CONUS.

• -- TRADED -- SIG Echo-1B Thermal Reflex Sights. Brand new in hologram sealed factory boxes. 1-2x30mm, 30 Hz. This is SIG's SOE11011 model that does doe not include ROMEO1 Adapter Plate, USB Cable, or Protective Cover. These fit any standard Picatinny rail. Uses a a pair of standard CR-123 batteries. For details, see: https://www.sigsauer.com/store/echo1b.html Priced this low, this is the opportunity for current Red Dot rifle sight owners to upgrade--leapfrogging Starlight night vision entirely, to get a thermal sight! How cool is that? Just ONE now remaining. These normally retail for $1,299 each, plus postage. My price: Reduced to just $760, Priority Mail postage paid to CONUS!!!

• Gen 1 Adjustable Arm-Braced Fire Control Unit (FCU) for SIG P320. These give your SIG P320 the same handling characteristics as a SMG, and allow a wide variety of optics to be mounted. (It has a Pictatinny top rail.) Like new in the original box. Shows just very light handling marks. A SIG trigger group and full size slide were test-fitted only. (They dropped in easily. ) Compatible with both Full Size and Carry Size SIG P320 pistols. I waited 11 months to be one of the first customers to get this one! This has never been fired. Because I now also have a 9mm AR-15 pistol, this became redundant to my collection. Not a firearm, so NO FFL required! Note that this is tehe Gen 1 model. The new Gen 2 has more internal clearance to make it compatible with a wider variety of suppressors and muzzle devices. So if you aren't planning to run it suppressed, buying this Gen 1 one sure beats waiting two months for the current order backlog from the factory for a Gen 2, and the price is certainly right. Fire Control Unit (FCU) details can be seen here. I'm selling this for less than most dealers get for the stripped-down version without the arm brace! Note: The adjustable arm braces just by themselves sell for $199. It will be coming to you via Priority Mail in a Flat Rate Large-Long (Game and Puzzle) Box. Reduced to just $310 for the X01 Fire Control Unit WITH the attached arm brace, POSTAGE PAID to CONUS. Note: I will also consider taking windowed PMAGs in trade for this, namely: Either 20 black windowed PMAGs, 19 windowed sand PMAGs, or 18 green windowed PMAGs.

• -- TRADED -- Winchester Model 1897 12 Gauge riotgun made in 1898. (Second year of production.) Shoots standard 2-3/4” shells. Barrel shortened and nicely reblued. Pre-1899 ANTIQUE. No FFL required! REDUCED to $720 shipping paid to CONUS.

• -- TRADED -- Rare Merwin-Hulbert .38 S&W Double Action with period elephant ivory grips and folding hammer. All matching numbers. 90%+ original factory nickel finish. Pre-1899 antique. No FFL required! Three photos available, via e-mail. REDUCED to $875 shipping paid to CONUS.

• Scarce S&W Double Action top break exposed hammer .38 S&W revolver with modern western style tooled leather holster. Pre-1899 antique. 40%+ original factory nickel finish. Black gutta percha factory grips. No FFL required! Two photos available, via e-mail. REDUCED to $375 shipping paid to CONUS.

• West German Army contract 26.5mm flare pistol. Made by Geco. Ex-Israeli Defense Force (IDF) Star of David marked. Freshly black Cerakoted. (99.9% finish.) Not a "firearm", so no FFL required! Two photos available, via e-mail. REDUCED to $200 postage paid to CONUS.

• PENDING TRADE THREE Saiga-12 magazines, as a package: These include:
    1 ea. - Saiga-12 Shotgun 8-Round magazine, brand new. AGP brand, Gen. 2, marked: "AGP ARMS INC.", and "Gen 2, AZ, USA". Black Polymer.
    1 ea. - Saiga-12 Shotgun 8-Round magazine, brand new. SureFire brand. Black Polymer.
    1 ea. - Saiga-12 Shotgun 5-Round magazine, used but excellent condition. Original Russian factory made. Black Polymer. PENDING TRADE

• Kushnapup Series V Bullpup Stock for Saiga-12 shotguns and most Saiga rifles, new in box with installation manual. The factory web site has all the necessary details: http://www.kushnapup.com/ I have just one available. These normally sell for $275, plus postage. RE-REDUCED to just $190, POSTAGE PAID, to any CONUS address.

• PENDING TRADE 4 ea. - Steyr AUG factory 42-Round magazines, brand new, with green floorplates and followers. $37 each postage paid to CONUS.

• PENDING TRADE 2 ea. - Beta C-MAG 100-rd. magazines, brand new in box, with clear backs. In black nylon pouches with dry lube and loader. REDUCED to $205 each, postage paid to CONUS.

• PENDING TRADE 1 ea. - Factory DUPLEXED pair of Ruger 25 rd. BX-25 magazines for 10/22 or Ruger Charger, new in factory packaging. $45 postage paid to CONUS.

• 1 ea. - Large USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate Box stuffed full of 16 pounds of assorted U.S. military manuals in paperback and on DVD, selected from my bookshelves. VG+ condition. Also included in the box will be a 2005-2017 SurvivalBlog Archive waterproof 8GB USB memory stick. (Which is normally $24, just by itself) REDUCED to $30 for the entire box, postage paid to CONUS.

• 1 ea. - "HK MP5 Submachinegun Instructions of Maintenance and Repair." Red cover. 8-1/2 x 11 format. 44-page illustrated factory manual. Possibly a reprint. REDUCED to $8. Free postage if you combine this with any item(s) over $50.

• Original signed Japanese Wakizashi short sword, with an appraisal sheet by Paul Phillips of Central Point, Oregon, a noted expert. According to the appraisal, this sword was made in the mid-1500s. (Late Koto Period.) The nakago is signed Bishu Osafune SUKESADA. The appraisal attributes Taoa Sadatoyiko. The wakizashi is in overall very good condition. It shows NO pitting except under the the tsuka (grip.) It still has its original copper Habaki collar. The oval tsuba (crossguard) appears to match the era. It is fairly plain, two notches (hitsu ana) & adorned with a chrysanthemum ("mum"), Ginkgo leaf, and various leaves on both sides. The fuchi is more ornate, with gold inlay of two mums, with swirls. The blade itself does show re-sharpening. It does not show a distinct temper line, but that might be more visible, with a polishing. There are no visible nicks in the blade. The angles and curves at the blade point look correct, so it does not appear to have been shortened. The saya (scabbard) is wooden, wrapped FULL LENGTH with white twine, later overpainted black. Most of the mountings except the fuchi appear to have been over-painted dull black during the Satsuma Rebellion of the 1870s. The overall length (in saya) is 22-14". The blade length (out of mountings) is 20" long, overall. The working length of the blade forward of the tsuba is 15-3/4". The tsuka is 5-1/4" long and twine wrapped. It has two raised brass 1-3/4" long floral fixtures, one of which appears to have been re-attached with glue. This a scarce "single hole" wakizashi, which indicates that it was originally forged as a wakizashi. (More commonly, they were made from shortened katanas, and therefore have two or more holes in their nakagos.) This wakizashi was appraised at between $2,900 and $3,900, in the year 2010 by Paul Phillips. REDUCED to $2,325, mailed USPS fully insured. I believe that is a very fair price. Seven photos available, via e-mail. I can also show it to you in detail, with Skype.

Now, on the "want" side... I'm looking for any of the following firearms-related items, in no particular order. I can pay cash, but I prefer to trade:
  • DSA stainless steel metric FAL barrel, standard weight.

• Stainless steel metric FAL gas tube.

• Windowed 5.56 30-round PMAGs in sand, green, or black. Must be new or excellent.

• Glock 21 (.45 ACP) Slide & barrel Assembly, complete. Standard Length. Prefer one that is lightly used and inexpensive. I'm not looking for a complete G21 pistol--I already have a frame.

• Glock 21 .45 ACP Long Slide & barrel assembly. Prefer Lone Wolf brand, with or without a threaded barrel. Again, I'm not looking for a complete G21 pistol--I already have a frame.

• Chilean Mauser Model 1895 actions (with bolts), or barrelled actions, pre-1899 production marked "Loewe Berlin", only!

• M1895 Chilean Mauser Complete Bolts, Firing Pins, and Extractors

• Swamp Rat Waki or Rucki knife. Prefer subdued colors.

• M4 Flat-Top Uppers with 16" Faxon 5.56 pencil barrels. I'd prefer a stainless barrel with Wylde chamber specs, and with a short or mid-length lightweight gas block. I can provide my own handguards, bolt carrier, flash hider and charging handle.) I might also consider an upper with an 18" or 20" Faxon pencil barrel. And I'd also consider one with a 14.5" pencil barrel if it has a pinned small diameter flash hider.

• HK21E/HK23E LMG Vertical Foregrip (aka "Assault Grip"). I'm only looking for one that is original German-made, or made by a HK-licensed contractor.

• HK21E/HK23E Picatinny scope rail.

• SIG P320 9mm/.40SW Factory-made Striker Assembly.

• Factory .450 Bushmaster ammunition -- prefer subsonic.

• Wheeler Engineering Mauser Action Wrench

• Wheeler Engineering Small Ring Mauser (SRM) Receiver Mandrel

• T-C Encore barrels new or used, must be stainless steel in any of these calibers: .22 LR, .223 Remington, .357 Magnum, .45/.410 (also handgun), .450 Bushmaster, 12 Gauge, or .308 Winchester.

• Set of 8 Chiappa 12 gauge cartridge (subcaliber) adapter inserts, new or used. I will accept a partial set. (I don't need the .380 ACP or .40 S&W adapters)

• Leupold Long Eye Relief ("Scout" type) 119675 VX-R Scout Metric FireDot (lit reticle) Scope, Matte, 1.5-5 x 33mm

• Browning A-Bolt .30-06 4-round magazines (for A-Bolt I or A-Bolt II rifles with swing-down floorplates.)

• Ruger M77 Mk. II stainless steel extractors and firing pins--need for both short and long action rifles

• Remington Model 700 Bolt Disassembly Tool (Prefer Kleinendorst brand)

• 3 - AR-10 JP Enterprises Flash Hiders (5/8 x 24 RH)

• Shrike/FightLite Belt-Fed spare barrels in 10", 12", or 14" length.

Let me know what you have from that list available, and let's swap!

Note: If you have Skype, I can show you any of them in detail with my desktop camera.
FALFiles Member #133

Last edited by Rawles; Today at 10:46.
Rawles is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2018, 12:00   #2
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

Sunday bump. Check the reduced prices.
FALFiles Member #133
Old December 10, 2018, 13:20   #3
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

UPDATE for Dec. 10th: I just made EVEN DEEPER price reductions on the SIG Thermal sight ($760), the SIG P320 arm-braced Fire Control Unit ($320), and the Kushnapup AK bullpup stock ($200).
FALFiles Member #133
Old Yesterday, 15:40   #4
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

The last SIG Echo-1B Thermal Reflex Sight and the Merwin Hulbert revolver have both now been TRADED.
FALFiles Member #133

Last edited by Rawles; Yesterday at 21:16.
Old Today, 10:48   #5
Rawles
Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor

I just made EVEN DEEPER price reductions on the SIG P320 arm-braced Fire Control Unit ($310), and the Kushnapup AK bullpup stock ($190).

These are now FAR BELOW retail!
FALFiles Member #133

Last edited by Rawles; Today at 11:28.