The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old March 20, 2017, 13:02   #1
Outlaw Patriot
Registered

FALaholic #: 33905
Do you guys really trust Trump as far as you can throw him?

Do you actually feel he represents you? Why? Just because he is not a Democrat? You don't think he's just going to sell our country to Russia, China, the ultra wealthy? Why trust him more than any other politician? I'm curious, and would like to understand. Personally, I see no reason to trust him, and some good reasons not to. People that use the tactics he uses to stir up support have often been more interested in wielding power than in wielding it well or justly.
Outlaw Patriot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 13:16   #2
2barearms
Black Rifles Matter
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
i see your point. Things would be a lot more calm
with Hillary as President.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 13:18   #3
Outlaw Patriot
Registered

I don't trust Hillary either, but you trust Trump simply because you don't trust Hillary? I don't see the logic in that one...
Old March 20, 2017, 13:20   #4
Ted Kennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77365
Nope, I don't.
Here's the deal, though -
I'm a liberty-minded guy, which means basically I'm against any form of government.
Unfortunately there are no real liberty folks that are going to be president.
For years the commie left and the BLM/pervert/open borders crowd have directed the government to inflict laws that go against my beliefs.
Trump may be just as bad a despot, but now some of that government may be inflicted upon those I dislike.
In short, it's payback time.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 13:26   #5
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
He is,by far,the best representative of an actual populace in a very,very long time. He makes payrolls. So do I. He pays taxes. So do I. He knows what exactly it feels like to be on that sharp end of the stick,govt. vs. people wise. Imagine the economic good that could have been done with that $35 million he paid in taxes,just in one year...and he has been doing it over,and over,and over. That money went straight into the pockets of lifer-leaches. Didn't pave any roads I can see.
And frankly,he is by far the most competent person I can imagine to be at the wheel of this oh-so-fugged-up-for-so-long ship when it finally crashes economically. We might sink,but how the leadership handles the crash will have a profound effect on how many of us survive it. Hillary would open the seacocks..
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 13:34   #6
EPC WN
Ka-BOOM!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65612
Gunz r gonna be cheap fer the next four yearz.. everything else is theatre...
Old March 20, 2017, 13:47   #7
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
I believe Trump is going to be the best President in my lifetime and yes I do trust him more than any politicion on the planet. He stands by his word.
Old March 20, 2017, 13:53   #8
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
It's the wrong question. Why does it even matter whether we can trust the Donald or not? If he were Lucifer himself we would be no worse off than we would be if Hillary were elected. In fact we'd arguably be better off because at least with Donald/Lucifer/Whoever the FSA is having conniptions on a daily basis and is augering in under full power. This would not have happened had Hillary been elected. Anything at all that the Donald does on the positive side is just gravy.
Old March 20, 2017, 14:01   #9
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
He ain't a politician, he pisses off the right people, and I believe he wants to do good for the American people, other than that, he may be an asshole, but he's our asshole, and not one bought and paid for by special interest groups, in that it appears ALL special interest groups hate the ground the man walks upon, which is another good thing about him, all the people who hate him, are also on my shit list.

That is a perfect example of a run on sentence!

Besides, I had a REAL choice to make, slick willy as first dude, or Melania.

That shit right there made the decision easy.
Old March 20, 2017, 14:02   #10
TenTea
Registered

FALaholic #: 72247
I can't explain it completely or well-justify it, but yes, I trust him until he proves to me otherwise.

It may have something to do with the family he has raised (is raising).
They seem well grounded and top notch folks.

Maybe I've been buffaloed?
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 14:04   #11
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw Patriot View Post
Do you actually feel he represents you? Why? Just because he is not a Democrat? You don't think he's just going to sell our country to Russia, China, the ultra wealthy? Why trust him more than any other politician? I'm curious, and would like to understand. Personally, I see no reason to trust him, and some good reasons not to. People that use the tactics he uses to stir up support have often been more interested in wielding power than in wielding it well or justly.

look at that and tell me where you see your "trust"....
Old March 20, 2017, 14:12   #12
Outlaw Patriot
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
Trump may be just as bad a despot, but now some of that government may be inflicted upon those I dislike.
In short, it's payback time.
That seems pretty counterproductive to me, not to mention, unreliable. What is to ensure that he inflicts the bad kind of government on only the right people, and that enabling despotism does not have long reaching consequences that will enable future presidents to abuse their power to whoever they like, right or left? Seems to me enabling despotism won't be good for anyone, except those in power. Seems to me the liberals think the same thing about you sometimes, and I've been wondering for a long time, are people really just big enough suckers to always just root for the other side getting screwed over while their country is taken from them by the ones pulling the strings?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
And frankly,he is by far the most competent person I can imagine to be at the wheel of this oh-so-fugged-up-for-so-long ship when it finally crashes economically. We might sink,but how the leadership handles the crash will have a profound effect on how many of us survive it. Hillary would open the seacocks..
Is he really? It seems to me that often businessmen know how to run businesses, not countries. Seems to me what is bad for an individual business is often best for the country, as in, the last bubble being created by rampant lack of regulation/enforcement. That kind of thing is great for a businessman, but bad for an economy. The economics of making money are not the same economics of nurturing an economy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I believe Trump is going to be the best President in my lifetime and yes I do trust him more than any politicion on the planet. He stands by his word.
He is quantifiably the most dishonest baldfaced lying president in history. I mean all politicians lie, but he lies every day, in stupid ways, for little reason, seemingly pathologically.

I do appreciate the honest feedback though guys, I'd like to keep this respectful. I sat out this last election cus I just could not stomach either option, but I would really like to understand why Trump still has any support, and see things from that perspective. I welcome any additional replies.
Old March 20, 2017, 14:23   #13
Ted Kennedy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 77365
Quote:
That seems pretty counterproductive to me, not to mention, unreliable. What is to ensure that he inflicts the bad kind of government on only the right people, and that enabling despotism does not have long reaching consequences that will enable future presidents to abuse their power to whoever they like, right or left? Seems to me enabling despotism won't be good for anyone, except those in power. Seems to me the liberals think the same thing about you sometimes, and I've been wondering for a long time, are people really just big enough suckers to always just root for the other side getting screwed over while their country is taken from them by the ones pulling the strings?
It may not be productive, but how is it counterproductive? We're already screwed, no thug in the white house is going to save us.
Just the whining, crying reactions from the other side is worth voting for Trump.
One advantage to his run and subsequent election is that lots of folks who thought they were alone now have a voice. Call 'em old-fashioned, alt/right, whatever. There's more of us out there and folks are less afraid to speak up.
Ted Kennedy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 14:30   #14
Outlaw Patriot
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ted Kennedy View Post
It may not be productive, but how is it counterproductive? We're already screwed, no thug in the white house is going to save us.
Just the whining, crying reactions from the other side is worth voting for Trump.
One advantage to his run and subsequent election is that lots of folks who thought they were alone now have a voice. Call 'em old-fashioned, alt/right, whatever. There's more of us out there and folks are less afraid to speak up.
Because if he passes laws (through EO or otherwise) expanding the power of the POTUS, the next POTUS, will still have expanded power, to do with as he likes, and perhaps the liberals will then think its just funny it makes you whine? Then 30 years from now the next Hitler can use the Patriot Act, etc to take power? Seems pretty obvious to me.
Old March 20, 2017, 14:37   #15
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Because if he passes laws (through EO or otherwise) expanding the power of the POTUS, the next POTUS, will still have expanded power, to do with as he likes, and perhaps the liberals will then think its just funny it makes you whine? Then 30 years from now the next Hitler can use the Patriot Act, etc to take power? Seems pretty obvious to me.
It seems to me that the Donald, albeit inadvertently has done more to diminish the power of the executive than any other president in recent memory. Or perhaps it's more accurate to say that it has been diminished under him to a greater extent than any other president in recent memory. Hell the guy can't even tell ICE to go do their jobs without the judiciary getting all over it. This never happened under bonzo, he got a free ride.

And to your point this stuff is going to establish precedent. The next potus isn't gonna be able to wipe his own backside without a supreme court decision and a couple of divisions of paratroopers backing him up.
Old March 20, 2017, 14:47   #16
Nick H.
Registered

FALaholic #: 9591
I don't trust Trump. I think he runs his mouth too much and needs to be more careful about what he says. I don't like him as a person. I tend to think he is an a$$hole.

Now, the positive side: He is surrounding himself with competent people who actually want to make America great again. He will turn the supreme court to the rational constitutional side. He has a better understanding of business than any other choice we had. He is hated by the entrenched politicians on both sides of the aisle. He is hated by the media. He is hated by many of the euros. He is shaking things up in a big way and that is long overdue.

Plenty of other positives as well, but I do expect this to be a bumpy ride and I'm not completely certain how it will all turn out.
Old March 20, 2017, 14:50   #17
RG Coburn
Registered

"He is quantifiably the most dishonest baldfaced lying president in history. I mean all politicians lie, but he lies every day, in stupid ways, for little reason, seemingly pathologically. "

Your opinion seems to be somewhat concreted here. Which begs the question,"then why ask..."
Old March 20, 2017, 14:59   #18
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
I don't trust anyone. I support him so far

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 15:10   #19
machinegunner
Apprentice
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 78657
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
I don't trust anyone. I support him so far
this ^^^^ so far he has made the right decisions.
machinegunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 15:15   #20
G1user
Registered

Quote:
...He is quantifiably the most dishonest baldfaced lying president in history. ...
that perspective depends on what your definition of the word "is" is....

Old March 20, 2017, 15:16   #21
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Well,

So far he has vetoed no Pro gun legislation to reach his desk. He has also taken power away from some federal agencies and returned it to the states ie the transgender bathroom issue.

The elephant in the room is what will our budgets look like, so far it looks like a shuffling of money and no reduction in budget. Of course this is Congresses real roll.

If Pres Trump keeps us out of war and focuses on building US jobs he will go down as a great president, not just black.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 16:10   #22
GalilAR
Registered

FALaholic #: 77922
I wouldn't like Hilary to be president but I have meet Trump and his dad and I wouldn't trust either of them to do anything for anyone. My problem with Trump is illustrated by this image.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...31884283f1.jpg
GalilAR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 16:11   #23
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
If Hillary was president, civil war or totalitarian rule would be inevitable.

If a McCain or an establishment Republican had won, we would be gearing up for a war.

So we had nothing to lose.

I don't trust anybody. But I distrust Trump less. And I kind of like what he's doing. Although he isn't small government which I would very much prefer. Still smaller government than Clinton or Bush.
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 17:00   #24
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Trump is, possibly, a wild card. We would have continued the NWO agenda unabated had Hillary won (mass immigration, perpetual war, declining standard of living, decimation of the middle class, accelerated wealth transfer to the elite, etc...) Now, we weren't going to have some civil war if Hillary was elected, that's just nonsense, but things would have gotten worse for freedom loving Americans far faster.

How Trump will proceed is in question. He may act counter to the NWO agenda or not, or, more likely, fall somewhere in between. His populist appeal campaign, with a platform of putting America first, stopping illegal immigration, pulling out of shitty trade deals etc ...was so successful because people are so bad off. People know how fugked we are economically. People who want to work can't find jobs, or at least not jobs that pay worth a damn. As was said in 1992, "It's the economy stupid."

Now, Trump is clearly a liar and his huge ego compels him to pander to groups to get them to like him. As such, he says anything he thinks they want to hear, just in the hope they'll like him. His comments about putting Hillary in jail are just an obvious example of that. Personally, these character flaws cause me great concern.

Despite some of his anti-NWO actions, the real tell of his loyalty will be his economic and foreign policy. The only way Trump might keep the budget from blowing up is going to war, and this is likely what he'll do. With whom and why has already been determined by the CFR. He will likely do their bidding, just so long as he gets to keep up some of his ratings by tossing the populists a bone now and again.

Point being, economic collapse or a huge ass war are brewing, and have been for some time. It's what the bankers do when they run out of other options, and there are plenty of GS guys in positions of power in his admin. Don't ever trust what a politician says, watch what they do.

In the end, the tree of liberty will be refreshed, it is the only way, it is just a matter of how it comes to pass.

Last edited by rowjimmy; March 20, 2017 at 17:18.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 17:34   #25
Bawana jim
Registered

"*is quantifiably the most dishonest baldfaced lying president in history. I mean all politicians lie, but he lies every day, in stupid ways, for little reason, seemingly pathologically."

I got it, you hate Trump but you should at least be fugging honest and not lie. Trump has been in office for less than two months so there is no fugging way he has told the most lies in the history of being "president".

your hate hurts your thinking, get over it.
Old March 20, 2017, 17:54   #26
Outlaw Patriot
Registered

Quote:
"*is quantifiably the most dishonest baldfaced lying president in history. I mean all politicians lie, but he lies every day, in stupid ways, for little reason, seemingly pathologically."

I got it, you hate Trump but you should at least be fugging honest and not lie. Trump has been in office for less than two months so there is no fugging way he has told the most lies in the history of being "president".

I didn't say he has told the most lies, I said he is the most blatantly dishonest. This is evidenced by hw many obviously provable lies he has told in how short of a time. Having not had enough time to do this hardly seems like a great defense of the guy. For the time he has been in office, he lies the most. Every. Single. Day. Multiple lies. Too many to keep track of. I mean all politicians lie but... And by the way, calling me dishonest while misconstruing my point, most likely deliberately, is dishonest. I said nothing dishonest.
Old March 20, 2017, 17:56   #27
Outlaw Patriot
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
Trump is, possibly, a wild card. We would have continued the NWO agenda unabated had Hillary won (mass immigration, perpetual war, declining standard of living, decimation of the middle class, accelerated wealth transfer to the elite, etc...) Now, we weren't going to have some civil war if Hillary was elected, that's just nonsense, but things would have gotten worse for freedom loving Americans far faster.

How Trump will proceed is in question. He may act counter to the NWO agenda or not, or, more likely, fall somewhere in between. His populist appeal campaign, with a platform of putting America first, stopping illegal immigration, pulling out of shitty trade deals etc ...was so successful because people are so bad off. People know how fugked we are economically. People who want to work can't find jobs, or at least not jobs that pay worth a damn. As was said in 1992, "It's the economy stupid."

Now, Trump is clearly a liar and his huge ego compels him to pander to groups to get them to like him. As such, he says anything he thinks they want to hear, just in the hope they'll like him. His comments about putting Hillary in jail are just an obvious example of that. Personally, these character flaws cause me great concern.

Despite some of his anti-NWO actions, the real tell of his loyalty will be his economic and foreign policy. The only way Trump might keep the budget from blowing up is going to war, and this is likely what he'll do. With whom and why has already been determined by the CFR. He will likely do their bidding, just so long as he gets to keep up some of his ratings by tossing the populists a bone now and again.

Point being, economic collapse or a huge ass war are brewing, and have been for some time. It's what the bankers do when they run out of other options, and there are plenty of GS guys in positions of power in his admin. Don't ever trust what a politician says, watch what they do.

In the end, the tree of liberty will be refreshed, it is the only way, it is just a matter of how it comes to pass.
Hmm, some interesting points. The one that stands out to me the most is thinking that Trump will do anything to help the middle class seems highly unlikely to me, although I'll admit that it is mostly just my gut instinct that says he will help the elite at the expense of the working middle class. This is also evidenced by his appointments. He seems to have drained the swamp right into his cabinet.
Old March 20, 2017, 17:56   #28
Outlaw Patriot
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalilAR View Post
I wouldn't like Hilary to be president but I have meet Trump and his dad and I wouldn't trust either of them to do anything for anyone. My problem with Trump is illustrated by this image.https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...31884283f1.jpg
Ahhh, yes, that is accurate. He does not seem to know the difference.
Old March 20, 2017, 18:27   #29
Stoney
Former 0311
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 1205
how quickly we forget "o"

A 1911A1 is like a Glock, except it's for grownups.

AMERICA! Designed by geniuses. Now run by idiots.

"The Marines I have seen around the world have the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen." Thank God for the United States Marine Corps!"
Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Old Viking saying: Never be more then two steps from your weapon

Flying is a hard way to earn an easy living.
Stoney is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 18:32   #30
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoney View Post
how quickly we forget "o"
Nailed it!
Old March 20, 2017, 18:35   #31
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
In a parallel universe or other dimension, Trump would not be POTUS............however in comparison to Obama, Schumer, Pelosi, Watters and all the dems and RINO's.............HE APPEARS TO BE THE SAVIOR HIMSELF.

You simply got no choice, but to ride the strong horse we have, not the horse you want, that could never be elected in 1000 years.

Libertarians simply have to realize that the voters voted for the Constitution back in 1788, when they voted in the Constitution.

It was, and has been a "no" vote to libertarians and sovereign citizens ever since.
Hell, you cannot trust a libertarian at all, ever.

Hey Libertarian, what do you stand for?............."answer--"not for you." "and Get off my land."
Original guy........It is my land!!
Libertarian.........."Not anymore, all land is my land--there are no rules or laws against or on me, for I am the original natural man."

Yeah, good thing we got the Constitution voted in back in 1788. Pretty smart people, those old guys.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 19:02   #32
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
....Libertarians simply have to realize that the voters voted for the Constitution back in 1788, when they voted in the Constitution.

It was, and has been a "no" vote to libertarians and sovereign citizens ever since.
Hell, you cannot trust a libertarian at all, ever....
Yeah, good thing we got the Constitution voted in back in 1788. Pretty smart people, those old guys.
were madison and jefferson somehow magically resurrected here today,
were they to speak with the same fervor the exact same principles they correctly put forth in the DOI, BOR, and constitution,
then they would be greeted with the same welcome as lavoy finicum got -- a bullet in the back.

and statist shits like you would cheer.

since 8 years of the kenyan were not enough to teach you the error of your ways, then there is no redemption for you.

the Trump insurgency has delivered a short reprieve, only.
Old March 20, 2017, 19:49   #33
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
I didn't say he has told the most lies, I said he is the most blatantly dishonest. This is evidenced by hw many obviously provable lies he has told in how short of a time. Having not had enough time to do this hardly seems like a great defense of the guy. For the time he has been in office, he lies the most. Every. Single. Day. Multiple lies. Too many to keep track of. I mean all politicians lie but... And by the way, calling me dishonest while misconstruing my point, most likely deliberately, is dishonest. I said nothing dishonest.
You made the post and declared Trump the most dishonest president in history. Trump hasn't had the time in office so your post was bs. It's simple really, you said it was "quantifiable" yet obviously that is just your point of view since you didn't prove it. You just hate Trump and won't admit that hate is what drives your opinion.

I think it's funny anyway, bummer lied for 8 years as president and you say Trump has lied more than any other president in history. Oh you just called him dishonest, you have to be proven a liar to be dishonest,same same.

It's all good that hate you have but you should direct it toward your real enemies.
Old March 20, 2017, 19:58   #34
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
No. He's simply the lessor of the evils.
Old March 20, 2017, 20:05   #35
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

Quote:

He is quantifiably the most dishonest baldfaced lying president in history. I mean all politicians lie, but he lies every day, in stupid ways, for little reason, seemingly pathologically.

Quote:

Interesting Jim, you're calling Outlaw Patriot a liar? Or just saying he told a lie?
Old March 20, 2017, 20:24   #36
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
Outlaw Patriot, You do come off Borderline democRAT.

Considering the last 8 years of a Muzzy Faggot in the whitey House Screwing everything up that he touched I would think that TRUMP is a Welcome Change to ##44's tactics. If HILDO had managed her deception and gotten in, I AM Convinced WE would be in Civil War RIGHT NOW.

SO, that Is Why I am For TRUMP and will be unless he Really Messes up, after all, is He not Human?? I think the man IS the Best President in my lifetime.

Do WE have to trust anyone, NO WE F@cking do not. I say Support TRUMP or shut the F@ck up, I do Not care who you are.
Old March 20, 2017, 20:31   #37
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
Considering the last 8 years of a Muzzy Faggot in the whitey House Screwing everything up that he touched I would think that TRUMP is a Welcome Change to ##44's tactics. If HILDO had managed her deception and gotten in, I AM Convinced WE would be in Civil War RIGHT NOW.

SO, that Is Why I am For TRUMP and will be unless he Really Messes up, after all, is He not Human?? I think the man IS the Best President in my lifetime.

Do WE have to trust anyone, NO WE F@cking do not. I say Support TRUMP or shut the F@ck up, I do Not care who you are.
OP has a right to an opinion and he should post as often as possible. Trump derangement syndrome is really bad and you can see he wants help with his hate...
Old March 20, 2017, 20:32   #38
Outlaw Patriot
Registered

Quote:
You made the post and declared Trump the most dishonest president in history. Trump hasn't had the time in office so your post was bs. It's simple really, you said it was "quantifiable" yet obviously that is just your point of view since you didn't prove it. You just hate Trump and won't admit that hate is what drives your opinion.

I think it's funny anyway, bummer lied for 8 years as president and you say Trump has lied more than any other president in history. Oh you just called him dishonest, you have to be proven a liar to be dishonest,same same.

It's all good that hate you have but you should direct it toward your real enemies.
He is telling the most demonstrable, provable lies per minute/hour/day. Just because he hasn't been in office long doesn't change that, and to say it does is a fallacy. There ya go. Deliberately misconstruing people's word's is the refuge of someone who cannot support their viewpoints with logic.

I am gaining some insight here, that is for sure.
Old March 20, 2017, 20:33   #39
Outlaw Patriot
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post

I did not like Obama but he is neither musim or gay. Hillary would not have been good for this country, but civil war is a ridiculous assertion. Who would be involved? You vs everyone? Thats called terrorism...

I'm willing to believe you if you can describe this civil war to me. How would it have happened?
Old March 20, 2017, 20:38   #40
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
He is telling the most demonstrable, provable lies per minute/hour/day. Just because he hasn't been in office long doesn't change that, and to say it does is a fallacy. There ya go. Deliberately misconstruing people's word's is the refuge of someone who cannot support their viewpoints with logic.

I am gaining some insight here, that is for sure.
Ok prove it, tell us what lies he told today. please include your sources...
Old March 20, 2017, 20:50   #41
Bawana jim
Registered

I will give you the quantifiable way to measure a good president from a bad one, body count. Bummer was given the noble peace prize yet was at war the full 8 years he was potus. Hundreds of thousands died by his foreign policy, about 2000 innocent civilians died from his drone policy and many Americans were murdered by his immigration policy. Not to mention his lack of law enforcement in the country. The blood on his hands will never wash off.

If Trump develops that same lust for blood then judge him...
Old March 20, 2017, 21:49   #42
martin35
Gringo Viejo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Events and his reaction to them will determine his performance ranking as a President,,, he's just left the starting gate.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 22:01   #43
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I did not like Obama but he is neither musim or gay. Hillary would not have been good for this country, but civil war is a ridiculous assertion. Who would be involved? You vs everyone? Thats called terrorism...

I'm willing to believe you if you can describe this civil war to me. How would it have happened?
Just a few simple questions for ya.

How do you know he's not gay?
How do you know he's not a Muslim?
How do you know there would not have been a shooting war, a civil war, if HRC had won the WH?

OK, the first one is easy, the media, ie, the MSM, says he's not gay and he is married with children.
The MSM has always been in the tank for obammy, and we all know they lie.
The media, the MSM of the time, said that JFK was a perfect husband and the media also hid the fact that FDR could not walk.
Many married men with children are also gay.
So no one here knows the "truth" too, if he is gay or not gay.

The second one, is he a Muslim?
We know he hates Jews, that's a given.
We know he loves Muslims, filled his cabinet and the East wing with them.
We know he went on an apology tour to muslim countries and by passed Israel.
We know he has advocated for the only democracy in the middle east to make themselves cannon fodder for their non democratic Arab neighbors who murder gays, Jews, Christians, other muzzies, whatever they get it in their head to murder today.
He signed the deal with Iran.

When better than 50% of the population of any nation eats daily off the remainder of those working and when the politicians foster and pander to this crap to remain in office, open warfare is never far behind.

We're about there.
Old March 20, 2017, 23:11   #44
RG Coburn
Registered

Obama? Not gay?
Forgot all about Reggie Love,have we?
And the first place he goes after leaving the Whitehouse? To homo "fantasy island"....
Old March 20, 2017, 23:32   #45
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Quote:
Like what? Perhaps you should try a different news source than NPR, Huffpost and MSNBC. Your assertion is absurd. I'm sure he gets some stuff wrong. Good politicians rarely do because they are very careful to never actually say anything. Trump is not a politician.
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 20, 2017, 23:38   #46
G1user
Registered

Gowdy regarding what is worthy of "trust", and what is unworthy:

Old March 21, 2017, 07:08   #47
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

Another factor to consider in all of this is the likelihood that had Hillary not colluded with Wasserman to steal the primary from Sanders, Sanders would have likely defeated Trump in the general election. A lot of the folks that stayed home probably would have come out to vote for Sanders, and the votes Trump got that were simply "against Hillary" likely would have gone to Sanders as well.

This country seems to be hanging by the proverbial thread. The Trump victory notwithstanding.

We may be in free fall and not even know it.
Old March 21, 2017, 07:43   #48
EPC WN
Ka-BOOM!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65612
Quote:
Another factor to consider in all of this is the likelihood that had Hillary not colluded with Wasserman to steal the primary from Sanders, Sanders would have likely defeated Trump in the general election. A lot of the folks that stayed home probably would have come out to vote for Sanders, and the votes Trump got that were simply "against Hillary" likely would have gone to Sanders as well.

This country seems to be hanging by the proverbial thread. The Trump victory notwithstanding.

The Socialist that only pays 13% in taxes? Hahahahahahaha.

Yeah, maybe. But here we are talking about trust in relation to a politician. That's even more hysterical.
Old March 21, 2017, 07:49   #49
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Well, I'm pretty sure I know it. Not sure about the rest of ya . Some probably do.
Old March 21, 2017, 08:22   #50
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by EPC WN View Post
The Socialist that only pays 13% in taxes? Hahahahahahaha.

Yeah, maybe. But here we are talking about trust in relation to a politician. That's even more hysterical.
He promised free shit. There would be no shortage of people lining up to get it.