Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Glucagon -like peptide ?

George Lucas Productions ?

German Light Products ?

Good laboratory practice ?

Today I watched a news show that reported that a democrat member of the Homeland Security committee tweeted she believed the NRA and their spokesman Dana Lousch should be considered domestic terrorist. Now think about that, who is the NRA and what does it mean to be put on a terrorist list?

Right now Trump is all that stands between gun owners being terrorist or having the right to keep and bear arms. If the deep state throws him out as a gun owner you migh consider what being declared a terrorist by homeland security means. Will your bank accounts be seized and your passport taken, will they crash your door in the night and take your guns?

It will be legal under the law for them to do so once you are declared a terrorist. If they throw Trump out they can do anything.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewir...curity-threats

Last edited by Bawana jim; August 11, 2017 at 20:56.
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 11, 2017, 21:50   #252
rowjimmy
Registered

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Today I watched a news show that reported that a democrat member of the Homeland Security committee tweeted she believed the NRA and their spokesman Dana Lousch should be considered domestic terrorist. Now think about that, who is the NRA and what does it mean to be put on a terrorist list?

Right now Trump is all that stands between gun owners being terrorist or having the right to keep and bear arms. If the deep state throws him out as a gun owner you migh consider what being declared a terrorist by homeland security means. Will your bank accounts be seized and your passport taken, will they crash your door in the night and take your guns?

It will be legal under the law for them to do so once you are declared a terrorist. If they throw Trump out they can do anything.

You seem to be scared. Relax, nobody is going to declare you a terrorist.

Have you been reading Zerohedge?
rowjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2017, 09:45   #253
Trypcil
Deep Thunkerer!
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
http://www.history.com/news/ask-hist...e-the-luddites

http://www.lordsandladies.org/the-peasants-revolt.htm

Throughout history figures have dominated, only to fail, by the trickery of dark actors!

Trump in many ways is a figure head of the People. If he is to be successful, and maintains his position, he has to declare war upon seditionary forces - in this case that which is known to be the deepstate, the deceptive actors! Until he does this, his position will only be erroded!
Old August 12, 2017, 13:53   #254
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
It is simple. Like a boxing match, both sides are walking around the ring at this point, stalking each other with murder in their hearts

The communists see everything they worked for going down the drain with Trump, and free speech is killing them like a dagger................ and they need to kill him or impeach Trump.......and us, with all our guns that are implied terrorism.

Yes implied terrorism, that prevents the ANTIFA from burning you out of your homes............. for stealing everything from minorities over the last 400 years.................."burn you out", IS their goal, but not if there are weapons left on our side or any Trump voters or Trump.

This war is getting close as they cannot afford to lose the 2018 elections again to the Trump Republicans......that is why they stopped Trumpcare and tax reform............they are home plotting against Trump today.............

Mankind is defined by love, war, reason and rhetoric in equal quantities............imbalance causes war, each and everytime.

The left is overbalanced with rhetoric, and lack of reason, so war it will be.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2017, 14:24   #255
Bawana jim
Registered

Well the riots in Virginia should put to rest the right won't fight. However it's hard to tell if these rioters are government plants
Old August 12, 2017, 16:07   #256
cotter
Registered

FALaholic #: 23754
Make no doubts about it, this ain't no boxing match. This is an out-and-out street fight when/if it starts there will be no holds barred and a fight to the death. The left has no moral compass to guide them, it will take a while but the right will lose theirs too (see the he fights thread).
cotter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2017, 16:27   #257
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
Quote:

We at this moment STARE at THE Domestic Terrorist right in the face= They are the democRATS, Liberals and Leftists, They WANT a WAR. This IS the Time that you can be killed for saying the wrong thing, to the wrong people.

I am a PATRIOT and for demonicRATS to call US Terrorists is a total convolution of the truth. Bloodshed is really close my fellow FAL Files members.
For Oregon to make up and Pass SB719A WENT WAY Over the line, THEY are The Menace to the Constitution that I swore to protect.

All I can count on is that fellow Oregonians won't do a F@cking thing to rock the boat, even though it is taking on water and about to sink, to those Pussies, I say F@ck you ya spineless F@cks.
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2017, 17:17   #258
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
We at this moment STARE at THE Domestic Terrorist right in the face= They are the democRATS, Liberals and Leftists, They WANT a WAR. This IS the Time that you can be killed for saying the wrong thing, to the wrong people.

I am a PATRIOT and for demonicRATS to call US Terrorists is a total convolution of the truth. Bloodshed is really close my fellow FAL Files members.
For Oregon to make up and Pass SB719A WENT WAY Over the line, THEY are The Menace to the Constitution that I swore to protect.

All I can count on is that fellow Oregonians won't do a F@cking thing to rock the boat, even though it is taking on water and about to sink, to those Pussies, I say F@ck you ya spineless F@cks.
Been thinking about the title of this thread and after some cogitation have concluded, as the Chinese might say, that politics is simply bloodshed by other means.
Old August 12, 2017, 17:21   #259
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Quote:
Well the riots in Virginia should put to rest the right won't fight. However it's hard to tell if these rioters are government plants
Subterfuge. Klintonistas et al still stirring shit. Some people who stir the shit the wrong way may not end up well not to mention the useful idiots getting more than they bargained for.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2017, 18:43   #260
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Subterfuge. Klintonistas et al still stirring shit. Some people who stir the shit the wrong way may not end up well not to mention the useful idiots getting more than they bargained for.
Agreed. A large portion of how Virginia is playing out is likely .gov plants.
Old August 12, 2017, 19:08   #261
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
What was the question again?
Old August 12, 2017, 20:14   #262
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
What was the question again?
Bawana Jim is enamored with the notion that a Navy Seal claimed there would be bloodshed if Trump is removed from office.

He claims Virginia is an example of how the "right" will fight, proving the Seal's point.

A don't wanna fight beside on Nazis and KK, he can have 'em.
Old August 12, 2017, 20:26   #263
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
Bawana Jim is enamored with the notion that a Navy Seal claimed there would be bloodshed if Trump is removed from office.

He claims Virginia is an example of how the "right" will fight, proving the Seal's point.

A don't wanna fight beside on Nazis and KK, he can have 'em.
My brother by another mother, luv ya my man!
Old August 12, 2017, 20:30   #264
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Is this Navy Seal a tier 1 operator?
Old August 12, 2017, 20:50   #265
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
Is this Navy Seal a tier 1 operator?
Aren't they all?
Old August 12, 2017, 20:51   #266
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
My brother by another mother, luv ya my man!
I seemed to struggle with spelling and grammar there ...
Old August 12, 2017, 20:56   #267
tdb59
not really a gun guy
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Accidentally your syntax it was.

Matthew 5:16
tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2017, 21:05   #268
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Twus a beautiful sentiment, it was, regardless!
Old August 12, 2017, 21:09   #269
longhair51
Constitutional curmudgeon
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 5884
Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
...I don't discuss my plans on the internet. But if Trump is somehow removed from office I will be very unhappy. Even if it is by impeachment.
QFT!

If that happens, I think that the beginning of the end of our Constitutional Republic will be at hand.

”if the federal government treats the American public with this degree of contempt when we’re armed to the teeth, imagine how they would treat us if they had all our guns."
longhair51 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 12, 2017, 23:44   #270
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
I believe that in Texas last summer that the BLM shot several cops in that wild evening.
Steve Scalises shooting was the next in the installment.

Many more coming from the left, as we shall see. It is here and now.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 07:09   #271
Oz308
Registered

FALaholic #: 68280
Interesting times

Reading through all of this, guess we'll learn what the infamous 'they' is capable of. Pretty confident the ptb don't give a rat's butt about joe average, they'd just as soon boxcar us and blast and quicklime the dissenters.

Really hate to think of all of it falling apart. That fellow citizens would willingly off each other due to politics, a .gub bennie check, or some clown in the media convincing folks that their fellow citizens are racist, etc., etc. Tragic, truly sad, and pathetic.

Strip away all usual cliches, political corruption, intrigues, etc. This country was a really unique experiment. I'm not an expert on anything, far from it. But over the last 20 years or so, got to travel the world a bit. Very interesting to hear opinions from 'outside the bubble'. And to see, a bit, of what freedoms and liberties other countries DO NOT have, or probably never will. Lots of other places keep an extremely tight lid on their citizenry. What folks from the US, see on some travel show, the net, or brochure, or in some pampered 5 star hotel or resort, is far different from outside that tourist sphere.

For many years now, have seen alot of historical parallels between the current US and the end of the Roman empire....stretched to it's limits, physically, militarily, and financially, and at every step of governance-
town/city/county/state/federal, corrupt and morally bankrupt to the core.

No, I'm not 'holier than thou', and do NOT hate my country, I honestly do thank the Almighty that I was born here, and for the life I've had so far.
I've been blessed, amazingly more so than some of the other folks I got to meet in my travels. Some things I saw were heart wrenching, made me want to stomp on those responsible, if I could.

Just having a really hard time watching this country do what it's doing to itself. Like having a really good view, of a slow motion train wreck. Thinking I really might be in the generation that gets to see the death of my own country.

Tried talking to folks about stuff, either ends in arguements, or something ridiculous like 'stfu, football is on, or communist idol, you're an intolerant idiot, etc.' Just don't know if tons of folks just don't care, or just don't know what's going on.

Tried doing voting record research, and then vote accordingly, either they never win, or the one you picked, flops, and keeps doing the same destructive crap. Highly annoying, to try and do everything legal, so to speak, and nothing comes of it....yet the candidates can do whatever they want, and suffer no consequences. Year after year, decade after decade, same stuff.

Thinking that we are, sadly, 'living in interesting times'. Just hope I can make the exit door, on my feet.
Oz308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 08:27   #272
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oz308 View Post

Thinking that we are, sadly, 'living in interesting times'. Just hope I can make the exit door, on my feet.
No one here gets out alive.
Old August 13, 2017, 09:25   #273
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 129
No one anywhere gets out alive, HOW you go CAN be up to the individual.
gates is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 10:04   #274
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Killing will continue. Whether it approaches the level that you each envision as civil war is yet to be seen. Right now, it is a very low level, simmering war. Lives have been lost, and blood spilled, already.

We will not escape the clash of cultures and traditions.
There are too many diametrically opposed cultures living in close proximity and the predominant culture of America is under relentless pressure.

The U.S. is like a large pressure cooker. Many ingredients have been added to make the stew. Some of those ingredients will not taste good together once cooked, but the cooks seem to be hell bent on the stew experiment. The lid is on and the heat is applied. Pressure is building and the flavors start to blend and change. But the stew will still taste like shit.

Some people don't want to be in the stew that they know will taste like shit.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 10:12   #275
Bawana jim
Registered

Just saying, if Trump is removed then Antifa will rule. Ya'll might think about that as you watch the riots and your history torn down.
Old August 13, 2017, 13:21   #276
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Jim, the only constant is change, societies seem to get more conservative and tribal in times of privation and war and more liberal and progressive in times of peace and plenty, IMHO, we're at the tail end of the latter and are about to enter the former, think Weimar German society and what came after. Otherwise known as Kondratieff "Winter" - that's what the "Fourth Turning" was written about...
Old August 13, 2017, 13:54   #277
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gates View Post
Jim, the only constant is change, societies seem to get more conservative and tribal in times of privation and war and more liberal and progressive in times of peace and plenty, IMHO, we're at the tail end of the latter and are about to enter the former, think Weimar German society and what came after. Otherwise known as Kondratieff "Winter" - that's what the "Fourth Turning" was written about...
Gates, these guys who study up a theory may absolutely right in the way they apply it to the world but I wonder if it still applies to the USA. The big difference in the USA is we are armed more than any nation in the world. If you apply the theory to unarmed nations then they go passively from one turning to the other but here with the alt right against the ctrl left it will turn to armed conflict with the outcome decided by violence.

They may turn the nation by the economy crashing but still it might turn violent. Hundreds of millions of guns now, does the theory consider that when you read it?
Old August 13, 2017, 14:07   #278
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Yep - it's just gonna be bloodier, faster, than it would be if the nation was armed with clubs. I don't think it will start off as a pure civil war I believe it will devolve into one as a byproduct of another event... my opinion only I reserve the right to be absolutely wrong on this one.

Take a hard look at the video from Charlotte yesterday - those people, both sides, HATE each other - HATE! as in they would murder their fellow American if given just little more leash/reason...

Not good - at ALL!
Old August 13, 2017, 14:28   #279
Oz308
Registered

FALaholic #: 68280
Mr RJ & Mr Gates...

Yeah.

I know none of us lives forever, none of us are guaranteed anything.

Just really been thinking hard, about what the hell is going on, who's
pushing buttons and pulling strings, and what the ptb is capable of unleashing, and how they'll spin the aftermath to what survivors may be left.

No doom and gloom meant, just thinking alot these days.

Just wanted to live in relative peace, and be left the hell alone by the button pushers/string pullers. Never thought I'd see so many, clamoring for communism, in this country.

Can't get my head around that. To willingly trade God-given freedoms and liberties, for .gub worship. Do these folks even understand what they are doing, or do they even care? I just don't know.

Well, guess if 'it' comes, hope to be standing up, and saying hell no.
Oz308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 16:02   #280
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Yep - it's just gonna be bloodier, faster, than it would be if the nation was armed with clubs. I don't think it will start off as a pure civil war I believe it will devolve into one as a byproduct of another event... my opinion only I reserve the right to be absolutely wrong on this one.

Take a hard look at the video from Charlotte yesterday - those people, both sides, HATE each other - HATE! as in they would murder their fellow American if given just little more leash/reason...

Not good - at ALL!
Won't ever hold a man to an opinion on the future, it could all change from an NK nuke in a second or any other tragedy. There is hate out there and it seems to be growing, it even shows here when folks cant be civil. The nation has become fractured and it may come to the point that it can't heal, the winners and loser of the fight will both pay a heavy price to live the way they want.
Old August 13, 2017, 16:12   #281
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Not good - at ALL!
Hate is the exact word for this, extreme hate.
And like all past events, when this level of pure hate existed, it will break on racial lines.
This goes full on race war, everyone already has a ticket to ride that train, the one they came with at birth.
No gets to "pick" a side, reason no longer matters, sides are chosen for all at birth.
Like that truck driver in California who got his head beat in with a brick, he had that happen to him simply because of his color.
This can get out of all control in a hurry.
I'd much rather face North Korea, than be here when a full on racial war breaks out in this country.
The level of hatred on all sides is beyond backing down, just a question of when the shooting begins.
Old August 13, 2017, 16:32   #282
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

well... I don't see it from Hispanics or Asian's directed at whites (minus the La Raza types) and I don't see - in large part - white anger against ANY minority, what I DO see is a growing anger against ANTIFA types of all color and patience wearing thin for the BLM folks.

I think Obama emboldened ALL the minority groups and gave them the impression that they have more power in this country than they really have, he gave the liberals and progressives the impression that this country was ripe to go socialist - they were wrong and now are reacting to realization that they were wrong...
Old August 13, 2017, 16:38   #283
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Yeah but gates is the whole irony of yesterday and I would say the crowd was maybe 7% black. Most of them were probably locals from the hood there to get free beer, drugs and maybe some pussy. Selma wasn't all it was portrayed.

Old August 13, 2017, 16:39   #284
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
well... I don't see it from Hispanics or Asian's directed at whites (minus the La Raza types) and I don't see - in large part - white anger against ANY minority, what I DO see is a growing anger against ANTIFA types of all color and patience wearing thin for the BLM folks.

I think Obama emboldened ALL the minority groups and gave them the impression that they have more power in this country than they really have, he gave the liberals and progressives the impression that this country was ripe to go socialist - they were wrong and now are reacting to realization that they were wrong...
I'm guessing it will break down like gangs do now, whites, Hispanics, and Asians team up against blacks.
All it ever takes are a few episodes of pure race violence to turn normal people into fearful haters of anything they perceive as dangerous to them and theirs.
Old August 13, 2017, 16:54   #285
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Watching the Seattle BS right now - what is really going on here is the activist progressives, regardless of race, creed, or orientation, want to silence ANYONE that disagrees with their world views - they want to deprive people of their Constitutional right to disagree with them, they want to make all speech that they deem offensive a criminal offense - in other words, the "anti-facists" are in fact the very thing they are fighting against - the irony.
Old August 13, 2017, 16:59   #286
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

It's called doublespeak

Old August 13, 2017, 17:04   #287
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Whatever you want to call it, no one is being fooled, they are getting pissed off.
Old August 13, 2017, 17:09   #288
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

We have had hate in America for a long time but it took the community organizer to turn it to action. How many hate groups formed under obummer? Antifa, BLM, Occupy Wall street and every college hate group along the way. When you have government supporting your hate it grows really fast. Bummer never found a group of haters in the world he didn't support, all the way from ISIS to the Arab spring.

Bummer fanned the flames of hatred and Trump is fighting the fires left behind.
Old August 13, 2017, 17:30   #289
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Watching the Seattle BS right now - what is really going on here is the activist progressives, regardless of race, creed, or orientation, want to silence ANYONE that disagrees with their world views - they want to deprive people of their Constitutional right to disagree with them, they want to make all speech that they deem offensive a criminal offense - in other words, the "anti-facists" are in fact the very thing they are fighting against - the irony.
Looked likes a lot of socialist, communist, etc, in Seattle.

Do they really have that many there????
Old August 13, 2017, 17:35   #290
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:

My question is how on a Sunday afternoon is how they are able to do this and get to work on Monday morning? In my generation Saturday night's all right for fightin. But the party had to end on Sunday morning.

Nah, they're at work now. Soros and Klinton funded.

Old August 13, 2017, 17:47   #291
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
My question is how on a Sunday afternoon is how they are able to do this and get to work on Monday morning? In my generation Saturday night's all right for fightin. But the party had to end on Sunday morning.

Nah, they're at work now. Soros and Klinton funded.

I don;t think I've ever been to a street rally over anything, either was tired from working all the time or knew that nuthin I did or said would make any difference.

SOROS does in fact fund this shit, that's for damn sure.
Been hoping the Polish or Hungarian folks would just deal with him.
Bastard seems like he plans to live forever.
Old August 13, 2017, 18:24   #292
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
I don;t think I've ever been to a street rally over anything, either was tired from working all the time or knew that nuthin I did or said would make any difference.

SOROS does in fact fund this shit, that's for damn sure.
Been hoping the Polish or Hungarian folks would just deal with him.
Bastard seems like he plans to live forever.
It ain't just soros. I will bet you Gates and a whole other slough of shit is involved. Globalism is real. Most people have never traveled and have an appreciation of private property. This country is so vast but we waste our money. What makes this country great are the places you can settle and go away. Our biggest problem is we don't boycott. I got rid of cable. My wife is pissed sometimes she can't watch QVC.

I'm still trying to figure the difference between the groups there. Looks like someone was cruising for bruising. What was so retarded was that chick with the bat getting hung out on the trunk. Major oh shit moment. curled up on the sidewalk about to ask mommy and daddy for some serious cash to pay her medical bills. Yep she hit the stupid lottery too
C

Old August 13, 2017, 18:29   #293
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

Old August 13, 2017, 18:37   #294
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
This is exactly where all this shit is heading!
So much for the rocking chair, sipping cold drinks, watching tha game and chasing granny around the living room.
Just got to remember where I put my boots, memory is not what it once was.
OK, found them, I'm ready!
Old August 13, 2017, 19:06   #295
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

Quote:
So much for the rocking chair, sipping cold drinks, watching tha game and chasing granny around the living room.
Are they black and spit-shined.
Dude, you gotta get with the times or you'll look dated. Matte earth tones is where it's at.

Old August 13, 2017, 19:37   #296
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Are they black and spit-shined.
Dude, you gotta get with the times or you'll look dated. Matte earth tones is where it's at.
Yes, and they used to be spit shined!

Old ain't bad, just a little slower than when 20 or so.

Besides, when ya go a little slower, you don't miss as much!

And news flash, tha hot wimmen luv slow!!!!
Old August 13, 2017, 19:43   #297
gates
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

" I will bet you Gates and a whole other slough of shit is involved."

Not THIS Gates
Old August 13, 2017, 20:31   #298
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Yeah about what I'm doing as far as my wife. She don't mind being caught. SHTF it's my problem.

Old August 13, 2017, 20:35   #299
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
" I will bet you Gates and a whole other slough of shit is involved."

Not THIS Gates
I was wondering if slew and swamp were interchangeable. Bill Gates et al along with fagbook guy

Old August 13, 2017, 21:51   #300
rowjimmy
Registered

Quote:

I dunno Gates, I'd bet good money (and I'm no gambler) that Sanders would have defeated Trump. The country is ripe for communism, hell, it is commmunist.

Quote:

They're everywhere.