The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapon Specific Forums > The HK Files

Notices

Old July 27, 2017, 00:09   #1
gauraprema
Registered

FALaholic #: 33471
How much is a preban springfield G3 stamped hellenic greek made rifle worth?

The greek made G3 stamped rifle with no made in greece stamp,just G3 7.62 and springfield armory on one side.I have been told that there are only 200 of these imported. How much would one of these sell for?These are the ones that came in before the sar-3 and sar8-overstamp on 3)and sar-8 that wsnt overstamped.The one im looking at is unfired preban and having been imported by springfield has the lifetime gaurantee.Any and all help is welcomed.
Genesis 3:23-24

" (23) therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. (24) So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life."
"America has begun a spiritual reawakening. Faith and hope are being restored. Americans are turning back to God. Church attendance is up. Audiences for religious books and broadcasts are growing. And I do believe that he has begun to heal our blessed land."RONALD REAGAN

Last edited by gauraprema; July 27, 2017 at 15:07.
gauraprema is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 28, 2017, 23:25   #2
gauraprema
Registered

k

pm me if you dont want public posting

" (23) therefore the LORD God sent him out of the garden of Eden to till the ground from which he was taken. (24) So He drove out the man; and He placed cherubim at the east of the garden of Eden, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to guard the way to the tree of life."
"America has begun a spiritual reawakening. Faith and hope are being restored. Americans are turning back to God. Church attendance is up. Audiences for religious books and broadcasts are growing. And I do believe that he has begun to heal our blessed land."RONALD REAGAN
Old July 29, 2017, 06:48   #3
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 5391
The market is very fluid on these. Because they are so rare they usually approach HK91 prices given the same condition. But most feel why buy an SA when I can get an HK for the same price. My opinion goes as such:

Early G3 stamped, "made in greece" or not, $2200
SAR3, $2000
SAR3/8 over stamp, $1800
SAR8 w/intact barrel and pinned muzzle junk, $1600
SAR8 w/cut barrel and fake hider, $1300

The SA G3s have really become collector items because of the low numbers imported so thought should be given to the purpose of the rifle and what you are going to do with it. If I wanted a shooter there's no way I'd pay collector prices.

The above are my opinions. Prices are quoted for NIB rifles, adjust accordingly for condition.

Edit: Regarding that "lifetime warranty", kiss that goodbye. First, you'd likely never need it. But second and more importantly, if the rifle fails SA most likely will not repair it and absolutely cannot replace it. So if it fails they'd most likely send you an M1A of "equal value".
Don't use the warranty as an item to justify a higher price.
Old July 29, 2017, 13:08   #4
pre1989
Registered

FALaholic #: 76523
I will second the above ..They will near the price of the 91 but prob wont top it as again why have a non german when you can get a german

And yeah what I have hear from at least people with the SAR48 guns is that if it breaks they dont have the parts or people to fix them and often the factory that made them is not around any more so they will just give you a M1A
pre1989 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 29, 2017, 22:20   #5
gauraprema
Registered

g3

Ok thanks for the info.The rifle i saw has no box but it has been fired 1 ten round mag that came with the rifle I think but it may not.It looks new and has no greek import markings at all but says G3 7.62 and then spingfield armory on other side.Its got the fat forearm but no bipod which the forearm is made for.Im being asked to help sell it but I have no clue if anyone even wants one of these since the scar17s is out there now.Thanks for your replies.If anyone knos about these rifles and may want one pm me.

Old August 03, 2017, 21:54   #6
michael_g927
Registered

FALaholic #: 31039
I watch the SAR 3 rifles regularly. Just saw a 3 on GB close at 900 and change a few weeks ago. I have yet to see one sell for much more than a brand new PTR.
Rule of thumb here is the value is not the asking prices. Its the selling prices that dictate true market value. So when someone throws out a value, or asking price, you should have a history of selling trends (comps) to justify your max offer. You will find the two are nowhere near each other.
michael_g927 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 04, 2017, 19:43   #7
Grinder
Registered

FALaholic #: 3407
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael_g927 View Post
I watch the SAR 3 rifles regularly. Just saw a 3 on GB close at 900 and change a few weeks ago. I have yet to see one sell for much more than a brand new PTR.
Links ? You do know there is a difference in price between Greek rifles and the aluminum ones ?
Grinder is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 04, 2017, 22:13   #8
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

Yeah, post up some links.
Old August 05, 2017, 09:46   #9
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 96
Me too. I'll buy Greek guns with any markings for $900 all day long - just show me where dey at.
Old August 05, 2017, 11:07   #10
Grinder
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunplumber View Post
Me too. I'll buy Greek guns with any markings for $900 all day long - just show me where dey at.
Great, Now your going to drive the price up to $950
Old August 05, 2017, 23:22   #11
michael_g927
Registered

Grinder, i would have guessed when someone specifically says "SAR3", its understood to mean sheetmetal EBO rifle, NOT aluminum SAI gun. In that case, i would NOT have said SAR3, but WOULD have said SAR8. Hope that clears up your confusion.
As for links, just watch Gunbriker and Armslist. These things cime up alot more than i would have ever imagined. Sometimes guys list em with those inflated over the rainbow prices. Those auctions always close with out a single bid.
Old August 06, 2017, 15:51   #12
gauraprema
Registered

D

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/678193177
a overstamp

Old August 06, 2017, 18:12   #13
michael_g927
Registered

The current (and as far back as i can remember) trend is that at this price the auction will close without a single bid.
Old August 06, 2017, 18:27   #14
Grinder
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gauraprema View Post
That is not original, unfortunately
Old August 06, 2017, 18:39   #15
Grinder
Registered

Quote:
Grinder, i would have guessed when someone specifically says "SAR3", its understood to mean sheetmetal EBO rifle, NOT aluminum SAI gun. In that case, i would NOT have said SAR3, but WOULD have said SAR8. Hope that clears up your confusion.
As for links, just watch Gunbriker and Armslist. These things cime up alot more than i would have ever imagined. Sometimes guys list em with those inflated over the rainbow prices. Those auctions always close with out a single bid.
I wasn't confused at all. I have never seen a preban SAR 3 go for under 1500, with most at least 1800. They only made 400 or so. It's your wild numbers that are confusing. Armslist is mostly scammers when the prices are low, so those prices are out. The last 4 SAR 8 overstamps which I know sold were 985 (painted with fake brake), 1400, 1285 and 1300. If you do actually find a nice SAR 3 or 8 for that 900 price, I will gladly give you a nice finders fee.

The last G3 marked I saw sell went for $2000
Old August 06, 2017, 22:51   #16
michael_g927
Registered

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/676179228

Here is one ending in 45 minutes. Probably been on GB 5 or 6 days. Starting price of $1250. Unless someone is thinking of sniping this ole girl at the 10 second mark, it will likely close with 0, ZERO bids.
Even tho EBO guns are considered great licensed clones, the market takes into account that the G3 like the G1, have fallen from favor in the modern market place amoung new shooters. It wont be many years and these fine old rifles will go the way of the revolver in popularity and value. They will be C&R relics like the Garand. This will be truer as parts and mags dry up.
Why would a guy buy an SAR G3,3, 3/8, or 8 that is three decades old, 30 years old with zero factory support when for the same $$ and usually just a bit more $$ he can get a new PTR with full warranty and factory support?
Now before the whiners get their panties in a bunch, you need to know that i am not bashing these excellent rifles or any rifle made to this excellent design. The SAR rifles are my all time favorites. Way more so than the SAI M1A. BUT....
Just as the cowboy and indian kids have nearly died off so to now are the soldier of fortune kids. With the new designs out performing these 70 year old designs its a matter of time when the only real market left will be collectors. Example, most shooters know nothing of a 1927 Thompson nor would they invest in one. Auto Ordinance annual serial number blocks are very small compared to PTR, whos numbers are miniscule compared to (just add modern design rifle mfg name here).
And this is why the selling prices of these designs are nowhere near what many think they should be.
Old August 06, 2017, 23:14   #17
michael_g927
Registered

And as the trend has shown, the auction mentioned above closed without a single bid. Once again proving that no matter how emotionally attached we are to something, the true value is only what the market will bare for it.
So if $1250 was too much for this one, i can only imagine how the other one mentioned here will fare.
Old August 07, 2017, 01:11   #18
FriendBesto
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 77523
The shortened barrel on that one makes it not worth the price in my book.
I would put the value of an overstamp with a normal length threaded barrel, non-pinned to begin with, and everything else looking like an HK91 at about $1400. FWIW of course.
A G3 stamped EBO would be considerably higher just because of the rarity.
MAC has a good video on why.
FriendBesto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 07, 2017, 07:45   #19
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

A single example of a rifle that fails to sell on GB and that's how they all go. Interesting view.
And not a single link given of $900 SAR3s.

Right. I'll now base the value of all Greek rifles on your B.S. Wouldn't want to rip off anyone.
Old August 07, 2017, 07:53   #20
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkshooter View Post
A single example of a rifle that fails to sell on GB and that's how they all go. Interesting view.
And not a single link given of $900 SAR3s
When reading michael_g27 posts, remember that he is one of those members who lies a lot. Like Huey, with less verbosity (it is possible that he's just really stupid and not deliberately lying, but I don't think so).
Old August 07, 2017, 11:51   #21
michael_g927
Registered

Anyone that calls you on YOUR lies is branded a liar. Yet your history shows you claiming awards that never happened as well as "Doing work for the HK museum". So i would stay as far away from throwing the lieing stones as possible if i were you mr. Graham.
As for the value thing. Interesting how i said this is the trend. And during the discussion of this thread, not just the one auction mentioned, but yet a second auction has ended confirming this selling trend. And somehow you have the audacity to call it "BS"?
I think these auctions confirm that either you guys are clueless or at the very least very, very outdated in your knowledge of pricing and values.
Either way, instead of admitting you are wrong (takes a big man to do so) just continue to sling crap at those that are right. After all, this is all you really have to fall back on.
Old August 07, 2017, 15:04   #22
AGG
Registered

FALaholic #: 27127
SA G3--- @ 500 imported, with the first @ 200 with no "MADE IN GREECE" (the lowest MIG that I have seen is 05196)!!!

Tony
AGG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 07, 2017, 15:10   #23
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

Quote:
When reading michael_g27 posts, remember that he is one of those members who lies a lot. Like Huey, with less verbosity (it is possible that he's just really stupid and not deliberately lying, but I don't think so).
Thanks for the advice, I'll pay it heed. For a moment I was tempted to lend more credibility to his post than I should have, thanks for stopping me.
Old August 07, 2017, 15:35   #24
michael_g927
Registered

I guess even Mac was lieing. What did he say he paid? $1400, cant remember. But it was several hundred under your "expert" quote.
Lets look at his shall we? It was a 30 year old, new in box, unfired, still had the trigger tag on it, G3 marked, most desireable of em all. And it still costed only slightly more than a new PTR. So what are likely reasons for your aggressive reaction here?
1. You just dont know what you are talking about?
2. You are waay too deeply invested in your collection to accept its true value? Which is it?
Gunplumber is NOT a credible source of information. This is why he has NO interaction with ANY of the HK community. He is NOT respected. So if you continue to place your eggs in the Helen Keller basket i can only believe that option 1 is likely to be the truth in your case.
So a quick review here. Someone asked a value. You guys gave up poor information. I responded with logic and truth. Not one but two auctions to support my statement. You guys responded with insults and still no facts.
Next the plumber will come on here with foul language and more insults to the point the mods will have to delete his posts. Whilst at it they will delete mine as well because after all, they cant have their gold level donator shown to be ignorant of his own profession.
This is why you NEVER see him anywhere other than here. You see, his crap dont fly in the HK community. And he cant hang with guys that are the real deal.
Old August 07, 2017, 15:46   #25
michael_g927
Registered

More proof

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/660716255

Heres more proof you guys are not te be taken seriousely.
You know my local HK shop does around 175 serial numbered weapons a year? Thats a pretty busy year for a real mfg with staff. When you guys get to that level, maybe then can your opinions be considered as respected as someone like Bill Flemming. Until then just hang around the Falfiles pushing your wrong info on guys that dont know any better.
Dont be butt hurt when you get called out on it though!
Old August 07, 2017, 16:04   #26
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Thanks for the advice, I'll pay it heed. For a moment I was tempted to lend more credibility to his post than I should have, thanks for stopping me.
Yeah, he's like a petulant child tantruming whenever I call him on his bullshit. Really kindof sad. I bitchslap his lying ass when I notice his bullshit, but he keeps shrieking the same crap.

Knowing I've posted indisputable evidence proving his lies, it makes his screed unmitigated libel. He should be banned, but I guess the moderators know I'm too lazy to bring legal action.

The FalFiles is no place for such cowardly, shit-eating trolls who contribute nothing but biting at the heels of their betters.
Old August 07, 2017, 16:20   #27
michael_g927
Registered

So you have spent all that time typing more insults yet adding no credible facts to support your position or even further this discussion. And as predicted, you are here with foul language and insults. Like i said, its all a smoke screen to distract attention from the fact you have been called out yet again.
And where in all of our conversations have you EVER answered just ONE of my questions on your vetting and experience? Much less ever give "undisputable" evedence of anything. Instead you divert and immediately dive down to insults and language becoming of someone far below the person you so desperately seek to convince folks you are.
Why would i be banned? Because i called out a gold level contributor? And exactly WHAT legal action could you possibly take? EVERYTHING i called you on is absolutely true.
If anything you better hope HK dont take legal action against you for claiming to not only do work for their museum but also claiming that you are an HK service and warranty agent. Hell, you aint even recognized as an HK retail dealer!
So until you have any credible statement to add to the discussion, i suggest you stay in your lane.

Last edited by michael_g927; August 07, 2017 at 16:28.
Old August 07, 2017, 17:52   #28
Nuttz
Semper Fidelis
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 69873
Old August 07, 2017, 20:28   #29
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Old August 08, 2017, 09:21   #30
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Not a shitstorm, more a game of wack-a-mole.

Michael_g27 pops out of his hole from time to time, spewing bullshit; I smack upside the head with my cudgel.

It does get a little boring after a while. He really should be banned. Continuing his baseless libel after I have presented conclusive evidence of his lies, seems like something the FalFiles can do without.
Old August 08, 2017, 12:09   #31
michael_g927
Registered

You sir have a serious bipolar view of reality. Allow me to recap. We have watched you for years self promote thru deception. This would not be too bad except you continually belittle others from your self made throne of falsehood and misrepresentation.
So eventually i began to call you out publically. At EVERY TURN your response is to delve into foul mouthed insults. You have NEVER NOT ONCE answered anydody's questions about the things you obviousely lie about. This is why others in the industry amusingly refer to you as a one man island.
Any 6th grader can read thru this thread and the ones prior, and clearly see you have seriouse problems with things like truth and reality.
And yet here you posted again with more insults all the while still NOT adding any proof to your opposition to the facts i have posted in this thread as well as all the others before.
I cant wait to see what you have added to the "Museum" thread. Lets see shall we!
Old August 08, 2017, 20:59   #32
michael_g927
Registered

So back to the topic at hand. I have a perfect SAR4800. Even came with a British SUIT scope and mount. Guys here will praise that its a factory Imbel gun worth $1800. I disagree.
The 48s are not even anywhere that. I paid $1100 in Feb for my "lucky to have ever fired a full mag" safe queen.
Here is an auction, that like the SAR8 starting at $1525, will close without a single bid. Sadly they just are not bringin any real money when DSA is making a new factory warranteed rifle for less.
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/679782836
Old August 12, 2017, 21:24   #33
michael_g927
Registered

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/678193177
As predicted.
Old August 12, 2017, 23:09   #34
OLDMANPBK
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Quote:
What am I missing here. I thought you said that this one wouldn't sell for $1525.

COBC #4
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 10:39   #35
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post
What am I missing here. I thought you said that this one wouldn't sell for $1525.
Remember, he is a proven liar. Anything the piece of shit posts must be considered another of his lies.
Old August 13, 2017, 10:59   #36
hansellhd
Registered

FALaholic #: 31152
The Springfield series of SAR rifles (both FAL and G3) are far superior in build quality than any of their domestic competition (DSA/PTR). How do I know? I own and shoot both. To any shooter/collector they will always be worth more.

As far as Factory support goes you won't need it, they were built right the first time!

Last edited by hansellhd; August 13, 2017 at 11:07.
hansellhd is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 11:02   #37
michael_g927
Registered

The bid was the opening bid by the seller.
Gunplumber is quick to call me a liar when i publicly challenged his claims of self grandure. ALL OF WHICH HE NEVER ANSWERED. Not even one.
Still waiting on the whereabouts of this museum you dud your for. And now we are dieing to know just WHO your "guy" at HK is. You will not respond because you fabricated your post and you know i am connected enough to follow up and throw it out here for all to see.
So until you answer my questions (which are based upon your volunteered claims) you are understood to be the village idiot and no mind will be paid to you.
Old August 13, 2017, 11:14   #38
hansellhd
Registered

FALaholic #: 31152
Quote:
Originally Posted by pre1989 View Post
I will second the above ..They will near the price of the 91 but prob wont top it as again why have a non german when you can get a german

And yeah what I have hear from at least people with the SAR48 guns is that if it breaks they dont have the parts or people to fix them and often the factory that made them is not around any more so they will just give you a M1A
What parts are breaking on SAR48 Rifles anyway? If it does break there are plenty of Metric parts available in the free world to repair.
Old August 13, 2017, 11:15   #39
OLDMANPBK
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 69978
Quote:
The bid was the opening bid by the seller.
The bid was by Dragonkeep, not the seller.

COBC #4
OLDMANPBK is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 14:27   #40
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLDMANPBK View Post
The bid was by Dragonkeep, not the seller.
(((snicker)))
I can be Captain Obvious here, and point out that michael_g927 is pretty stupid, as well as being a proven liar. That's the thing about being a "good" liar - one would need to have the brains to keep track of all the permutations of one's lies. Obviously, Michael hasn't the capacity. I guess that's why he continues to parrot his same, tired lies even after I bitch-slapped his lying ass with irrefutable evidence of his lies.

He screeches "GP doesn't do subcontract work for HK!" and I explain exactly how I was able to get my foot in the door, through a friend of a friend who was with the SAS before going to HK training, and got me the opportunity to prove the quality of my work.

He screeches "GP doesn't do subcontract work for HK!" and I post a copy of one of my 1099s.

He stamps his foot and crows "I'm in the know and GP doesn't do subcontract work for HK" and a post a few of the many MP5s and G3ks I have refinished for the repair department and Bob Schultz at training division, and the "HK Demo Only" marked gun for the HK Museum.

I attempt to assist another member with possible import data on some rare HKs, by sending an e-mail to one of my contacts. Michael wails "GP doesn't have any contacts at HK!" And when I post a copy of the reply, he wimpers - "you faked that e-mail and HK's privacy notice".

He brays "GP never won the 2007 Small Arms Review CLASS 2 GUNSMITH OF THE YEAR award," so I post a picture of the plaque. And the next day he's repeating the same lie.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Heck, I just got in a small batch of three position "F" retractable stocks from HK Training Division, on Friday for refinish (I guess there is universal distaste for the high gloss factory finish).

But he'll be back screeching the same lies, desperately seeking relevance. Out, out, brief candle! Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, Signifying nothing.

Heck, it's not a big deal. I've done subcontract work for a number of other companies, including Dillon, Ruger, Harris McMillan, etc. They're all just people looking for good quality, honest work at a fair price.

But it just demonstrates, that anything the turd says should be assumed a lie, as he has such a proven record of being a liar.

Really, a member who throws about such unfounded lies and baseless accusations against his betters needs to be banned. There is no place here for such a lowlife piece of shit.

Last edited by gunplumber; August 13, 2017 at 15:01.
gunplumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 13, 2017, 18:27   #41
hkshooter
Mighty Fine!
Silver Contributor

Quote:
(((snicker)))
There is no place here for such a lowlife piece of shit.
Court jester?

Nah, the guy ain't funny.

How about comic relief?
Old August 13, 2017, 18:42   #42
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Court jester?

Nah, the guy ain't funny.

How about comic relief?
It was funny for a while. Now it's just sad and pathetic.
Old August 13, 2017, 20:56   #43
michael_g927
Registered

Not going to take the time to read your very lengthy post. Its obvious that you are very invested here.
Simply put. Tell us about this museum you did work for.
Old August 13, 2017, 21:01   #44
michael_g927
Registered

Where is this 1099? Love to see it. Still no mention on museum location. Simple. Where is this museum?
Old August 14, 2017, 17:07   #45
michael_g927
Registered

More lies

Review here. GP has accused me of lieing. Tough when i never made a single declaration. All i have ever done was inquire when he has made claims. So, one cannot lie if he only asks questions. For the record he has NEVER responded with any real answeres.
So when he declaired he did work for "the museum", i knew he could not prove it. This is why he ignored the question for so long.
Then he made the mistake of naming a name. So today Bob Schultz and i had a nice conversation.
He remembered T. Matk from "way back in the 90s". He said that on the rare chance that a customer wanted his gun refunished but did NOT want to pay for shipping (or possible reimportation block) of his weapon for a real HK finish, to Germany, HK would refer (deflect) this unwanted work to outsude vendors.
These vendors ARE NOT HK employees or warranty/repair centers. There are several, here are a few: Ralph with RDTS
Murray Urbach, Terry Dyer,* Bill Fleming with Fleming firearms,* Curtis Higgins with H&S firearms* and the list goes on.
He remembered A gun that went to A museum or collectuon but NOT THE HK museum in Orndorf Germany.
Here is Bob's contact info. But be warned, when mentioning this vendor he was less than interested in talking about it.
Bob Schultz 703 450 1900 ext1241

Now on to other claims. GP has claimed that he has built "thousands upon thousands" of guns. A claim that anyone that has ever built a gun knows is impossible for a one man shop even in the 25 years GP claims.
Here are his production figures straight from ATF reports.
First two years he did business as Graham T. Mark. 2009= 47 rifles. 2010 = 336!!
Then for some reason he had to remove his name and go to Arizona Response Systems.
2010 he built a whopping 11 rifles!. Then he is not to be seen in the report after that. That 25 years is getting smaller and smaller!
So again here are more of my lies.

*https://www.atf.gov/resource-center/data-statistics

With yet more references.
What have we learned? T. Mark Graham aka Gunplumber, aka arrogant badstard, aka Arizona Response Systems is not anywhere near who he says he is. The falfiles is the only place you will see him because others in the industry know him as a complete hack and fraud.
* YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!
Old August 14, 2017, 18:48   #46
gunplumber
Arrogant Bastard
Gold Contributor

I can cut and paste too, you lying sack of shit.

Quote:
He remembered T. Matk from "way back in the 90s". He said that on the rare chance that a customer wanted his gun refunished but did NOT want to pay for shipping (or possible reimportation block) of his weapon for a real HK finish, to Germany, HK would refer (deflect) this unwanted work to outsude vendors.
Geez, my little troll bitch, you really are getting desperate. Another lie. The moderators really need to ban this pathologically lying piece of shit.

Yeah, Bob has some vague memory of me from way back in the 90s.

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co...p-label-02.jpg

Quote:
These vendors ARE NOT HK employees
I guess you are too stupid to understand the difference between an independent 1099 contractor and an employee. That's why I posted the 1099 that I happen to have a scanned copy of, from a previous tax year. It is irrefutable proof that HK pays me as an independent contractor, yet you continue repeating the same lies. You really should be banned. FalFiles has no room for such a malicious, lying piece of shit.

Oh, here it is again, fucktard.

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co...-1099-2003.jpg

Quote:
He remembered A gun that went to A museum or collectuon but NOT THE HK museum in Orndorf Germany.
Strawman much? Yes. Yes you do. I never claimed Germany. Just another lie you made up. HK sent me a G3k and said it was for the HK museum. I refinished it and sent it back. That is all. I posted a picture of it. And you ignored that evidence and continued repeating your same malicious libel. Oh, and as to the part about you being so stupid - you can't pretend he doesn't really remember who I am (despite having shipped me two refinishing orders this month), and yet he can still remember a gun I did for him in January? But I already posted the picture, and yet you continue to repeat the same lies.

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co.../hk-g3k-10.jpg

Quote:
Now on to other claims. GP has claimed that he has built "thousands upon thousands" of guns. A claim that anyone that has ever built a gun knows is impossible for a one man shop even in the 25 years GP claims. Here are his production figures straight from ATF reports.
First two years he did business as Graham T. Mark. 2009= 47 rifles. 2010 = 336!!
2010 he built a whopping 11 rifles!. Then he is not to be seen in the report after that. That 25 years is getting smaller and smaller!
I already proved your assertion false in a previous thread. Just because you are stupid and lazy, does not mean the rest of us are. I'm a rather hard worker and quite productive. Last time I counted was a couple years ago and it was around 3500. I'm around 4000 FALs by now. Building a gun on customer supplied parts kit and receiver is not "manufacturing for purpose of resale", it is gunsmith and return. It is not reported to T&TB for excise. Those reported on a 5320.1 are manufactured for resale. By the way, those 336 were AK47s and AK74s. Those I built for resale so had to report and pay excise tax. Here are some examples. Oh I miss the days of $99 Romy Gs.

https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.c...paint-2-04.jpg

https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.c...paint-2-05.jpg

https://www.arizonaresponsesystems.c...paint-2-06.jpg

Quote:
Then for some reason he had to remove his name and go to Arizona Response Systems.
Yeah, dumbshit, I became an LLC instead of a sole proprietor DBA. Is there any subject on which you are not going full retard? Change of business classification = new license. I also changed in the 90s when I went from gunsmith/dealer to manufacturer. And then NFA manufacturer in 2000.

Here's just some of the FALs I've built this summer. Thanks for the opportunity to show off my awesomeness.

http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co...ack-170713.jpg
http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co...ack-170704.jpg
http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co...ack-170523.jpg
http://www.arizonaresponsesystems.co...ack-170408.jpg
Old August 14, 2017, 18:59   #47
Nuttz
Semper Fidelis
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 69873
Really is fun to watch!

Old August 14, 2017, 19:51   #48
AGG
Registered

FALaholic #: 27127

Tony
AGG is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 14, 2017, 20:00   #49
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Old August 14, 2017, 22:02   #50
michael_g927
Registered

So desperate he just cant shut up. Even in the face of the links and info provided.
I guess the ATF is lieing as well.
Folks, i think the trend here is set. The truth is known. This thread will eventually disappear. Nothing will change. He is who he is.
Enough folks have read and screen shotted these debates that this will live on. The truth is known. Im sure if we look some more, we will find even more misrepresentation.
I believe everyone gets the picture. Stay safe everyone!