Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Old July 17, 2017, 07:41   #1
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
This week's unsettling Police shooting

Quote:
US police officers have shot dead an Australian woman who reportedly called 911 after hearing a noise near her home in Minneapolis.
Minnesota’s public safety department said a woman was shot in Minneapolis after two officers responded to a callout about a possible assault on Saturday at 11.30pm local time. The police officers did not have their body cameras turned on
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...in-minneapolis
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2017, 18:27   #2
tigerfans2
Registered

FALaholic #: 5284
it was an honor killing of sorts, she wasn't wearing a hajib and was speaking to a non-family member man without her husband there, what was a good cop to do??
tigerfans2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2017, 19:20   #3
bouncer50
Registered

FALaholic #: 10039
News report so far said the Cop was a Somali Muslim. That area is well know for Somali Muslim and the problem they cause. A lot of unanswer question so far what really happen.
bouncer50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 09:24   #4
Methane
Registered

FALaholic #: 54848
I wonder if the officer sitting in the driver's seat suffered any muzzle flash burns.

The forth paragraph down in the article, http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ed-States.html

"Ms Damond reportedly walked up to the car and began talking to the driver when an officer in the passenger seat pulled a gun and shot her through the drivers side door. No weapon was discovered at the scene, the Star Tribune reports."
Old July 19, 2017, 08:18   #5
2barearms
Black Rifles Matter
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
So if you are white and black Muslim cop kills you
not a big deal. If you are a black female crack head and the cops kill you
it's the end of the world. I'd like to see the witness accounts of what happened
The main issue is that both are cops and apparently are both scared shitless of white women. Their stories are the only info that's going to a grand jury if the DA sends it to them.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 12:56   #6
Jolly Rodgers
Registered

FALaholic #: 15882
"Dial 9-1-1 and die" isn't just a catchy slogan, it's reality. As long as police fail to be held to the same level of accountability when they pull a weapon as a private citizen, this kind of thing will just continue to grow.
Jolly Rodgers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 14:12   #7
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Bunch of real BAD shit with this deal
The Gal was in her Pajamas, the Somali shot her Multiple times
Worst part ?
Not only were both Officers body cams turned off, so was the Dash cam !
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 17:44   #8
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
This reeks....
The only reason in this day and age for a cop not to be running a cam is to cover up a wrong. If they can use bodycam and dashcam for convictions,they they must run them 100% of the time they are on duty. Not running them is admitting they don't want to be seen doing what they are doing.
We had a state trooper pull this crap,beat up a bar owner while on duty,claimed his body and dashcam were malfunctioning..Yeah,right.Get another bodycam and check your dashcam before getting behind the wheel.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 04:18   #9
Story
Registered

The Minneapolis, Minnesota police officer who shot and killed a 40-year-old Australian woman in an unexplained incident has been identified as Mohamed Noor, the precinct’s first Somali-American officer.

https://www.rt.com/usa/396584-minnea...-aussie-woman/
Old July 20, 2017, 07:23   #10
garandguy10
Registered

FALaholic #: 10840
This does not come close to passing the smell test. I hope that someone examined the deceased woman for rape and DNA evidence.

I smell Islam.
garandguy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 07:40   #11
SPEEDGUNNER
Firearms Connoisseur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 43933
Where is the outrage? The rioting in the streets? The printed t-shirts, the placards, the signs, the indignant yelling thru the bullhorn?

Oh wait, it was a WHITE person who got shot by a BLACK cop. Nothing to see here, move along...
And they roam the world at will."
- Robert Service
SPEEDGUNNER is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 08:10   #12
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Latest excuse is that she was taking part in an ambush. Dept is referencing the cop shot in NYC last week.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 08:33   #13
Flypaper
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 71040
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPEEDGUNNER View Post
Where is the outrage? The rioting in the streets? The printed t-shirts, the placards, the signs, the indignant yelling thru the bullhorn?

Oh wait, it was a WHITE person who got shot by a BLACK cop. Nothing to see here, move along...
There was a protest with about 300 people, but the media did not cover it.

I can't believe the jack off doesn't have to give an explanation of his actions....
Flypaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 18:47   #14
bouncer50
Registered

I would bet a 100 million dollar lawsuit would get to the bottom of this murder. Why this coward cop murder her.
Old July 20, 2017, 19:26   #15
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
It was only a couple months ago, having cigars with FL Governor Rick Scott, and the CEO of M*t*r*la, at some waterfront eatery, and raising a glass to Trump's agenda, that we three all came to the EXACT same conclusion:

What this country really needs is way more Somali Muslims as sworn LEOs!

What could possibly go wrong?
Old July 21, 2017, 01:37   #16
Story
Registered

Quote:
Noor has declined to speak with the state’s Bureau of Criminal Apprehension, which is handling the investigation. His partner, Matthew Harrity, told investigators he was startled by a loud sound right before Damond approached the police vehicle.
Neither officer had their body cameras turned on, which has drawn widespread criticism. Mayor Betsy Hodges said in a blog post Thursday that officers should turn them on any time they are responding to a call.
http://nypost.com/2017/07/21/justine...o-be-shooting/
Old July 21, 2017, 09:35   #17
bouncer50
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
Latest excuse is that she was taking part in an ambush. Dept is referencing the cop shot in NYC last week.
And he fear for his life. This seem like a common excuse went they shoot unarmed people. Shoot first then make up excuse later. This is what you get went you hire cops because of their faith or race instead of their ability to do the JOB.
Old July 21, 2017, 11:07   #18
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Here's the Killer Coward Cops explanation why he shot.

He feels bad but he felt "in danger"

My gut is this one will go Criminal & Noor will likely get it for simple manslaughter.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/police-of...100009978.html
Old July 21, 2017, 11:28   #19
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
I have no idea what was going through his head and Monday morning quarterbacking is easy. If he truly felt threatened he still should have assessed the situation better. When I was a cop there were a few times I felt threatened but I never shot first. Scared is not an excuse....this guy had no business at all wearing a badge....this is what affirmative action hiring practices get you.

Looks like the chief is throwing him under the bus (right where he belongs)

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...s-police-chief
Old July 21, 2017, 11:44   #20
tigerfans2
Registered

FALaholic #: 5284
Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post
I have no idea what was going through his head and Monday morning quarterbacking is easy. If he truly felt threatened he still should have assessed the situation better. When I was a cop there were a few times I felt threatened but I never shot first. Scared is not an excuse....this guy had no business at all wearing a badge....this is what affirmative action hiring practices get you.

the same standards must be applied to him as would be to me if I drew my weapon and fired across the driver of a car I was in, murdering an unarmed woman.

maybe the boy was scared, maybe he was being a muzzie
tigerfans2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2017, 22:16   #21
garandguy10
Registered

This reeks of the sulfurous stench of Islam.....
Old July 21, 2017, 23:41   #22
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by medicmike View Post

Well this will surprise, nay shock some given my propensity to bitch about rouge piggies but let me play Devil's Advocate.
Understand where this occurred, South Minneapolis.

It's a damn rough part of Murderapolis, has been for decades.
I lived on Cedar Avenue a few block north of Lake Nokomis in the late 80s, all the South side was what we called Block to Block in that one block was pretty much normal working folks, the next was Crack houses, Hoodlums and Whores doing the robot walk and so it went all the way past Lake Street.

Whole area was mostly Black, many great folks, some just straight EVIL.
To be left alone there you had to dress basically homeless otherwise someone was going to mess you up.

Cops back then were Awful. For a time I managed the Lake Street Furniture Barn. Try running a business when you have Crack Rockers passed out on the stoop of your storefront and wacked out hookers crowded up on the sidewalk. When I was hired on the manager had been robbed twice in the previous month, week later he was pistol whipped half to death, quit and I ended up the new guy.

Some day I'll share how I ended up fixing the situation...it was unconventional and super non aggressive. Basically ended up befriending the homeless rockheads who kept the sidewalks clear for roughly a block west. Yeah my personal doper security force & in the 14 months I ran the shop never had one robbery attempt
Again, had nothing to do with being all bad assed.
Cops were just corrupt piggies, as bad as the wannabe Gangstas.

In the 90s they did clean Lake Street up through very aggressive policing which just pushed violent crime off Lake. As this was going on the Somalis began pouring into the City core, just exaserbated the existing issues, I was long gone from MN by that point.

Thing is you have a district that's dangerous, not as bad as Chicago but close. In the 80s it was far worse.
Sad truth is many LE thanks to Obama are scared as shit...bunch of Metrosexual types with badges and fruity on that Authority it implies.
So yeah as more LE get assassinated the more some of them are likely to panic and unload.
That's what I see as having happened here.

Interesting current events as of today:

That fat whore of a Police Chief resigned today. Complete Liberal Progressive witch.

Crazier yet ?
The BLMers in the Twin Cities are going rabid mad demanding the immediate resignation of the Mayor and staff over this latest piggie atrocity in Minnapolis.
Yeah, get that...Blacks are pissed as hell and screaming mad over the murder of a White gal by a Somali piglet !

Understand something, many of MN's urban Blacks are pissed as hell at how the State and local governments have been catering to Somali imports while they see themselves as be forgotten and shit on.
Officer Noor was like the first Somali hired by MPD, here's some trivia...allegedly all of the three complaints on him were filed by non Somali Blacks who REALLY detest the sharia and other shit.

The muzzi Somalis see zero kinship with non muzzi Blacks

Something else not understood is many young Somalis are assimilating here
They are sick of Sharia rules and migrating outside the metro to be normal American types doing the hip hop scene, etc.
I hate Somalis on average but I have now met a few that were like totally cool folks, not the least bit religious. Sold a non firing beat up 8 gauge percussion shotgun at a show to one. He just wanted to hang it on the wall as kind of a Man thing he as a Green card holder could lawfully own.
He was still pretty muzzi but not a future problem. Shit I'll admit to meeting him after the show and hammering down shots at a bar.
Normal kinda guy really, just Somali.
After bar close he had a little after hours party
he had NAILED his prayer rug to the wall as decoration.
sure, he "believes" in Allah but thinks the prayer and halal shit as FU'd Ancient retard shit.

I honestly had doubts these animals were fixable but it seems a good share is going transformative changes in culture. I'm hardnosed but if I see folks making an effort to adapt & adopt, man I say bring it on my brother.

Officer Noor ?
by the time this is done he won't even be hired as a Paul Blart Mall Cop.
Old July 22, 2017, 18:05   #23
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
i need to hear facts before judgement. been too many times when chairborne commandos chimped out without hearing all the facts. zimmerman comes to mind.
maybe her auzzie accent creeped ole nor out, but need more details.
0302 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 22, 2017, 18:28   #24
base704
Vampire Pilot
Contributor

FALaholic #: 14321
So...
The police chief (Harteau) throws Somalian cop under the bus for his "bad shoot", and in turn gets "asked to resign" by the "hijab wearing mayor" (Betsy Hodges)?

Sounds like the police chief was the only one making any sense of this mess...

WTF?!?!

Mayor Betsy Hodges:

"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force."
-Ayn Rand, "The Nature of Government"
base704 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 24, 2017, 08:03   #25
Story
Registered

So, the Australians are all sanctimonious about America...

Quote:
SYDNEY (AP) - Half a world from where an Australian woman was shot dead by a Minneapolis police officer, a front-page headline in her hometown Sydney newspaper summarized Australia's reaction in blunt terms: "AMERICAN NIGHTMARE."
In Justine Damond's native country, news of the meditation teacher's baffling death has dominated the airwaves, newspapers and websites for days, feeding into Australians' long-held fears about America's notorious culture of gun violence.
"The country is infested with possibly more guns than people," said Philip Alpers, a gun policy analyst with the University of Sydney who has studied the stark differences in gun laws between the nations. "We see America as a very risky place in terms of gun violence - and so does the rest of the world."
While police officers carry guns in Australia, deadly shootings by police are exceedingly rare; there are only a handful reported each year, according to the Australian Institute of Criminology. And though the U.S. doesn't keep a national database of deadly police-involved shootings, even incomplete statistics show there are hundreds every year.
http://www.9and10news.com/story/3590...s-us-nightmare

Compare and Contrast.

Quote:
A couple shot by police at a private swingers party while dressed as comic book villains will launch legal action*against Victoria Police, seeking hundreds of thousands of dollars in damages.
Lawyers acting for*Dale Ewins, 35, and Zita Sukys, 37, will claim police were aware Mr Ewins was in possession of a toy gun when*heavily-armed members of the Critical Incident Response Team opened fire inside a King Street venue on July 8.
Quote:
"In response, it appears Victoria Police believed it was appropriate to storm the venue with a team of about 10*Critical Incident Response Team members and within 32 seconds, start shooting our clients," Mr Price said.
http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/in...23-gxgy71.html
Old July 25, 2017, 10:31   #26
Story
Registered

Street signs appear at Twin Cities intersections warning people that police ‘startle easily’
http://www.woodburybulletin.com/news...startle-easily

Old July 25, 2017, 19:06   #27
Jolly Rodgers
Registered

FALaholic #: 15882
Makes me wonder where those two officers were before responding to the call. Maybe out back in the alley giving it to some poor wench?
Jolly Rodgers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 26, 2017, 11:10   #28
Story
Registered

Quote:
(Reuters) - A woman slapped the back of police squad car just before the fatal police shooting of an unarmed Australian woman in Minneapolis, according to newly released court documents.
The detail came in an application for a search warrant, made public Monday in court documents, from state investigators examining what led to the July 15 shooting of Sydney native Justine Damond, 40.
http://www.reuters.com/article/us-mi...-idUSKBN1AA2QZ
Old July 27, 2017, 07:46   #29
garandguy10
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jolly Rodgers View Post
Makes me wonder where those two officers were before responding to the call. Maybe out back in the alley giving it to some poor wench?

Maybe......
Old August 10, 2017, 11:07   #30
Story
Registered

Quote:
MINNEAPOLIS -- Minnesota state investigators have obtained the training records of the Minneapolis police officers involved in the fatal shooting of an Australian woman who had called 911.The Star Tribune reports that the Bureau of Criminal Apprehension issued a search warrant for the training records of Officers Mohamed Noor and Matthew Harrity.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/investig...onds-shooting/

Hmmm.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/m...uture-49116661
Old August 21, 2017, 11:41   #31
garandguy10
Registered

Funny how this story has been dropped by the MSM and by everyone else too.
Old August 23, 2017, 13:14   #32
jhend170
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 76477
Quote:
Originally Posted by garandguy10 View Post
Funny how this story has been dropped by the MSM and by everyone else too.
The vastly more important fight against statues isn't going to run itself... DUH
jhend170 is online now   Reply With Quote