The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > General Information > Reviews - products, services, and sellers

Notices

View Poll Results: Have you been screwed?
I never ordered anything from Johnny 63 37.28%
I ordered, and received product timely 51 30.18%
I ordered and received product unacceptably late 8 4.73%
I ordered, and haven't received shit 34 20.12%
I just like stirring shit 10 5.92%
I made multiple orders - one or more arrived late or never arrived 3 1.78%
Voters: 169. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old July 17, 2017, 07:53   #551
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroscout View Post
^^^This^^^....Why people on this board continue to pump water on his behalf is beyond me. If you can't fulfill your business commitments stop taking orders for products you can't ship or work you cannot complete.
Yeap, Moses still has nine lives left even after stealing from members.lol
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 01:15   #552
Bama Steve
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 1982
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: Where I am
Posts: 4,697
Quote:
Originally Posted by He11RZR View Post
Go look at his website yourself... I agree that that we should all move on but every time I'm about to get over it someone writes a " look inside yourself ... forgive... it could be you..." defend this guy post and I'm pissed off all over again. HE STOLE MY MONEY .
After looking into this further, I think he needs to either post a general response or pull-down his website.

This isn't right.

Moses?

Do the right thing, please.

Steve.
__________________
Being dyslexic has a bright side - it's easy to put things back together
Bama Steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 06:42   #553
2barearms
Black Rifles Matter
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 13,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
After looking into this further, I think he needs to either post a general response or pull-down his website.

This isn't right.

Moses?

Do the right thing, please.

Steve.
Steve

It's truly unfortunate that someone like John decides to blow off his friends and
customers. As you can see from reading this thread there are still folks who think John is made of gold and can do no wrong in their eyes. This isn't the first time he's had a serious life issue to deal with, many years ago he was the subject of a 'malfunctioning' FAL and ended up being prosecuted over it. It was resolved in his favor after Len Savage intervened on his behalf. But you can only ride the sympathy train so long. It seems as if he's given up on the files and the FAL community as a whole.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 19:21   #554
AZ Dave
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 7882
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: az
Posts: 1,514
Ok...I've held off commenting on this thread for a long time. I'm an old time member here and Johnny has done a lot of work for me. Chopping barrels, flash hiders etc. He has always been a little slow but this is bull crap! I read his post and thought, ok...he is stepping up. But he has lost all credibility. Enough is enough! He needs to be banned here! I like the guy! But come on Johnny! You can rip my A$$ about not having a dog in the fight but get real! He is ripping people off and joining the ranks of George Gouger, Mike Prewett and the like!
__________________
Formerly Falaholic # 448

Last edited by AZ Dave; July 21, 2017 at 13:59.
AZ Dave is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 22:32   #555
bigstick61
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 45299
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,316
Someone on ARFCOM apparently got their 8-magazine order in the mail today that they placed in October, 2016.
bigstick61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 23:00   #556
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,187
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick61 View Post
Someone on ARFCOM apparently got their 8-magazine order in the mail today that they placed in October, 2016.
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 00:08   #557
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavicshooter View Post
At that rate,if it's even true which is doubtful,it would take 20 years too fill what he was paid for,complete B.S
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 05:00   #558
bigstick61
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 45299
Join Date: May 2009
Location: California
Posts: 1,316
I'm honestly shocked to hear that someone got something at this point. No one should count on it based on how things have gone.
bigstick61 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 07:57   #559
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigstick61 View Post
I'm honestly shocked to hear that someone got something at this point. No one should count on it based on how things have gone.
He probably threatened Moses too get them,or the guy lives real close too him.
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 09:19   #560
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,187
Have you been waiting long?


__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew

Last edited by slavicshooter; July 19, 2017 at 09:25.
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 11:28   #561
garik
Registered
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 79813
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: NC
Posts: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireplug View Post
He probably threatened Moses too get them,or the guy lives real close too him.
No dog in the fight, but he did say he sent multiple texts and finally demanded the mags.
garik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 13:32   #562
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2690
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: West Central New Hampshire
Posts: 5,504
Guy is from TN. Close enough to suggest he might visit in person.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_7/473...y-.html&page=2

ETA: I looked at his archived posts. Varied topics and nothing to indicate he's a shill for Moses.
__________________
A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it.

Last edited by Blackmore; July 19, 2017 at 21:00.
Blackmore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 19, 2017, 14:24   #563
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 15,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post
Guy is from TN. Close enough to sugggest he might visit in person.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_7/473...y-.html&page=2
And has 11 whole posts with a join date in 2010.

While that may mean nothing, still ...

I guess that we'll all see if anything else happens.

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 11:19   #564
hagar
Registered
 
hagar's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 228
Join Date: Jul 2000
Location: Columbia, SC
Posts: 9,327
I have a hunch that there is an underlying problem with Moses that will come out sooner or later. I have a hunch what it is, but I will leave it for myself for the time being.
hagar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 12:29   #565
lew
Registered
Bronze Contributor
 
lew's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 16727
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Posts: 7,348
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagar View Post
I have a hunch that there is an underlying problem with Moses that will come out sooner or later. I have a hunch what it is, but I will leave it for myself for the time being.
Any underlying issue is irrelevant when simple communication would have sufficed. He demonstrated a couple months ago that he can access this site and make a post. That, and not taking in anymore money for orders he could not hope to fulfill. He's a ******* shyster and he needs to be banned at the minimum.
__________________
Statism: Ideas so great, they're mandatory.
lew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 14:30   #566
2barearms
Black Rifles Matter
Bronze Contributor
 
2barearms's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 13866
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Houston,Texas
Posts: 13,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by hagar View Post
I have a hunch that there is an underlying problem with Moses that will come out sooner or later. I have a hunch what it is, but I will leave it for myself for the time being.
There are no issues with this problem that couldn't have been mitigated by
some good ole commo. Is he on a vent? What pray tell could be the problem
we all would like to know......ijs.
__________________
"Owning a Firearm doesn't make you Armed any more than owning a Guitar makes you a Musician"

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 23:53   #567
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
There are no issues with this problem that couldn't have been mitigated by
some good ole commo. Is he on a vent? What pray tell could be the problem
we all would like to know......ijs.
What Moses is doing is he is taking NEW money (new orders in cash ) and using it too buy supplies too fill a few of his close friends and those who threaten him on their now almost 1 year old orders,that's a Ponzi scam plain and simple.
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 20, 2017, 23:59   #568
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
I am now back!!! I have been having serious health issues that have kept me from working for months now except on very few occasions. I have been shipping some mags but was overwhelmed with orders ever since the shootings in the summer and the election. Right before I got ill my partner resigned to do the work he has his real passion for, he gave me no notice, so that left me as the only person to run the entire operation!

I've Seen 4 different doctors and had 4 complete blood labs taken on me over the last few months, they tried many different medications none seem to work, my doctors visit last week they seemed to have found a combination of medications that is working well enough for me to work. I was having tremors so bad I couldn't use my hands, they said I was in risk of sudden heart attack, seizures and going into a coma, as well as having blurred vision all the time.

There are several tedious secondary operations that need to be done to the mags on my manual milling machine before they are ready to be assembled, the procedures I could not do in the state of health I have been in, I am doing them now and assembling mags and then shipping them ASAP!

For those who want to hear the dirty details, my little cousin has a brain tumor and has already out lived the 3 months they gave her to live in October, I have tried to see her as many times as I can but those visits have been few and far between because of my health. My Mom is 77 years old and requires assistance everyday as she has many health problems, when I got sick my sister sold her house and moved in with my mom since I could no longer take care of her in my current state, my father died 2 years ago so my mom had no one to take care of her.

I've had a great reputation here on the Fal files for 20 years and would never do anything on purpose to mess that up. I'm sorry I can't control my health,
All I can do is ask for your forgiveness, kindness, a little more patience as I still have a ton of orders to fill. I am sorry I didn't get on the FALFiles sooner to explain the delays.

I have been shipping orders on a regular basis the last 5 days and will continue to do that til all orders all filled.
It is a slower process than normal as I have to sort through all the charge backs people have sent to my credit card processor to know who has and hasn't already cancelled their order.

The Moses Mag website is not working properly at this time and will not take orders! I'm doing the best I can to get it back up and running asap!

I am not a rip off artist and will fill everyone's orders old and new!
I just ask you give me a little more patience to get caught up.

All 3 colors of FAL mags are in stock and have been the entire time, I just haven't been capable of doing the secondary operations.

If anyone wants to place an order while I am getting the website taken care of and get in the queue please text or call me @ (704) 750-9661
please leave a message if I don't answer and I'll get back to you asap!


thank you for listening
If you have any questions for me please text me at the number on the moses mag website (704) 750-9661 you can call also but it really slows the work down as I can't always hear the phone due to the machines and when I do I have to stop working, where as I can answer the texts later.

Thanks Johnny (Moses)
I am now back=too my thief ways
I am not a thief=just a scam artist
I have been shipping orders the last five days now=another lie
Blah Blah Blah
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 21, 2017, 00:02   #569
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by moses View Post
I am now back!!! I have been having serious health issues that have kept me from working for months now except on very few occasions. I have been shipping some mags but was overwhelmed with orders ever since the shootings in the summer and the election. Right before I got ill my partner resigned to do the work he has his real passion for, he gave me no notice, so that left me as the only person to run the entire operation!

I've Seen 4 different doctors and had 4 complete blood labs taken on me over the last few months, they tried many different medications none seem to work, my doctors visit last week they seemed to have found a combination of medications that is working well enough for me to work. I was having tremors so bad I couldn't use my hands, they said I was in risk of sudden heart attack, seizures and going into a coma, as well as having blurred vision all the time.

There are several tedious secondary operations that need to be done to the mags on my manual milling machine before they are ready to be assembled, the procedures I could not do in the state of health I have been in, I am doing them now and assembling mags and then shipping them ASAP!

For those who want to hear the dirty details, my little cousin has a brain tumor and has already out lived the 3 months they gave her to live in October, I have tried to see her as many times as I can but those visits have been few and far between because of my health. My Mom is 77 years old and requires assistance everyday as she has many health problems, when I got sick my sister sold her house and moved in with my mom since I could no longer take care of her in my current state, my father died 2 years ago so my mom had no one to take care of her.

I've had a great reputation here on the Fal files for 20 years and would never do anything on purpose to mess that up. I'm sorry I can't control my health,
All I can do is ask for your forgiveness, kindness, a little more patience as I still have a ton of orders to fill. I am sorry I didn't get on the FALFiles sooner to explain the delays.

I have been shipping orders on a regular basis the last 5 days and will continue to do that til all orders all filled.
It is a slower process than normal as I have to sort through all the charge backs people have sent to my credit card processor to know who has and hasn't already cancelled their order.

The Moses Mag website is not working properly at this time and will not take orders! I'm doing the best I can to get it back up and running asap!

I am not a rip off artist and will fill everyone's orders old and new!
I just ask you give me a little more patience to get caught up.

All 3 colors of FAL mags are in stock and have been the entire time, I just haven't been capable of doing the secondary operations.

If anyone wants to place an order while I am getting the website taken care of and get in the queue please text or call me @ (704) 750-9661
please leave a message if I don't answer and I'll get back to you asap!


thank you for listening
If you have any questions for me please text me at the number on the moses mag website (704) 750-9661 you can call also but it really slows the work down as I can't always hear the phone due to the machines and when I do I have to stop working, where as I can answer the texts later.

Thanks Johnny (Moses)
4 month old post
Sorry I cannot control my health=but he sure can cash your check!
I am now back=too my thief ways
I am not a thief=just a scam artist
I have been shipping orders the last five days now=another lie
Call me if you need magazines=lol
Blah Blah Blah
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26, 2017, 21:57   #570
CVK1974
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 68066
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Jasper,Alabama
Posts: 788
The DSA website shows his mags in stock....
CVK1974 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 26, 2017, 22:22   #571
plinker
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 8679
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: northern, Wi.
Posts: 129
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVK1974 View Post
The DSA website shows his mags in stock....
Go figure.

FWIW, DSA had taken them completely off their site back around when this thread started. Before then they were out of stock.
plinker is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2017, 07:25   #572
Flypaper
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
Flypaper's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 71040
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Northern, MN
Posts: 2,463
https://www.dsarms.com/p-15694-moses...h-pattern.aspx
Flypaper is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2017, 10:26   #573
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 15,178
Quote:
Originally Posted by CVK1974 View Post
The DSA website shows his mags in stock....
Perhaps, but are they really in stock?

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2017, 13:02   #574
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,187
Avoid the Sarco NOS Moses mags

They are not in Spec.
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2017, 13:10   #575
Roadmarker
Remaining Vigilant 3-7-77
Bronze Contributor
 
Roadmarker's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63605
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Helena, Montana
Posts: 3,237
Yes, they are in stock and I finally have some more coming my direction.

This may throw a whole new light on this post. There may be some production goals in Moses contract with DSA. I'm also pretty sure he would make more selling them directly, but if he has been unable to ship due to health concerns, you'd think he would have informed everyone that his product could be had from DSA. It wouldn't have taken much to contract someone to ship his outstanding orders. Big hit on credibility. Oh well, I hope everything works out and everybody gets what they paid for.

The product speaks for itself. I just hope there wasn't any "Chicago Way shenanigans" going on LOL.
Roadmarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2017, 15:51   #576
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Good too hear Moses is in good standing again on the files and filled his orders,LOL
I never thought he would pull off still being a member after 10 months of excuses.

Last edited by fireplug; July 27, 2017 at 23:25.
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2017, 21:07   #577
He11RZR
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 78974
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Gainesville, Fl
Posts: 36
Damn... Just when you think you've seen it all from this POS, he finds a way to screw you some more...what an absolute scumbag...
He11RZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2017, 21:13   #578
He11RZR
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 78974
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Gainesville, Fl
Posts: 36
I would hope people would boycott this product on principle. Placing an order from DSA for Moses Mags shows you are cut from the same cloth as Johnny. Without honor or integrity.
He11RZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 27, 2017, 23:09   #579
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by He11RZR View Post
I would hope people would boycott this product on principle. Placing an order from DSA for Moses Mags shows you are cut from the same cloth as Johnny. Without honor or integrity.
Moses has moved on too bigger and better sales with DSA,pretty sure he has written off the fal files and those he owes money too still here on the files.He is still a member here on the files and still in good standing , so why pay up now that he is doing good with DSA.
Heck Moses made a killing off selling magazines here he didn't even have.Bet he is laughing all the way too the bank.

Last edited by fireplug; July 27, 2017 at 23:26.
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30, 2017, 14:12   #580
ftierson
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 13827
Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Posts: 15,178
A number of people on arf.com are now reporting ordering in-stock mags from DSA.

Certainly says something about priorities...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30, 2017, 14:20   #581
308/223shooter
Airborne Combat Engineer
Gold Contributor
 
308/223shooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 15405
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: pacific northwest
Posts: 5,360
Is it possible that DSA had purchased the rights to manufacture and sell the mags, keeping the name as well? I mean, it'd be a good move for them, since their own 20 round mags mostly suck.
Dave may've stepped in and bankrolled a fresh run of them, stipulating that only DSA can distribute them. Sounds kinda Chigagoish doesn't it?
__________________
What if the Mystery Babalon described in Revelation, which is destroyed by the nations of the North, is actually America?
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 30, 2017, 14:21   #582
oleblu72
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 29908
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: fowler oh.
Posts: 1,461
Has any members tallied up the score for how much Moses owes the Files members that bought his product dollar wise?

Mark
oleblu72 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 30, 2017, 21:25   #583
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by oleblu72 View Post
Has any members tallied up the score for how much Moses owes the Files members that bought his product dollar wise?

Mark
Doesn't even matter anymore,Moses is done with the Fal members,so time too move on.No need too ban Moses now since he could careless now anyways.So much for an ORIGINAL member,LOL

Last edited by fireplug; July 30, 2017 at 21:31.
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 30, 2017, 22:19   #584
easttex
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 20438
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Fort Worth, TX
Posts: 2,853
Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
A number of people on arf.com are now reporting ordering in-stock mags from DSA.

Certainly says something about priorities...

Forrest
I got an mass-market email from DSA recently that procalimed to have Moses Machine Works FAL magazines available for sale for $27.95 each.
__________________
Chance favors the prepared mind.

Molon labe
easttex is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 30, 2017, 23:32   #585
Illurian00
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 28599
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 3,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by 308/223shooter View Post
Is it possible that DSA had purchased the rights to manufacture and sell the mags, keeping the name as well? I mean, it'd be a good move for them, since their own 20 round mags mostly suck.
Dave may've stepped in and bankrolled a fresh run of them, stipulating that only DSA can distribute them. Sounds kinda Chigagoish doesn't it?


Don't take it personal, 'business is business'.......
Illurian00 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 31, 2017, 21:32   #586
gangland
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 78148
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Seattle
Posts: 19
The thing for me is, my order was for one limited grey and one black... Now he should at least have that grey one..

For everyone else who hasn't had a refund or their mags... What should we do..? I'm holding off on having my FAL built as I wanted to use these for 922r
gangland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 01, 2017, 14:57   #587
littlehoot
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 11432
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: alabama, usa
Posts: 1,248
Quote:
Originally Posted by easttex View Post
I got an mass-market email from DSA recently that procalimed to have Moses Machine Works FAL magazines available for sale for $27.95 each.

I got that same.email flyer
__________________
"They tell you of a laundry detergent that takes out bloodstains- I'm thinking that if you have clothes covered in bloodstains-maybe laundry isn't your biggest problem"
littlehoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 01, 2017, 20:17   #588
3Guneric
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 72897
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: West Virginia
Posts: 21
Unhappy I would not buy one.

As an avid reader of this site, I would not buy one of these mags from anyone based on what I have witnessed here. There has to be a price to pay for dishonest business practices.

Sad to see someone create a product that people want and then blow it on the business side of things.
3Guneric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 01:41   #589
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
9koo
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Guneric View Post
As an avid reader of this site, I would not buy one of these mags from anyone based on what I have witnessed here. There has to be a price to pay for dishonest business practices.

Sad to see someone create a product that people want and then blow it on the business side of things.
True,but for every 1 of you,there are 10 that will buy his magazines,Moses knows this,so he could care less what you think,he will just keep scamming folks till he is out of people too scam.
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 13:24   #590
Psc199333
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 79319
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Seaford, delaware
Posts: 16
I actually just got my mags from dsa a couple hours ago. I can't say I'm the most impressed by the mags either. The feed lips seems very flimsy. They also havnt helped the feeding issues I'm having with my voyager, but that's a whole different story...
Psc199333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 13:30   #591
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psc199333 View Post
I actually just got my mags from dsa a couple hours ago. I can't say I'm the most impressed by the mags either. The feed lips seems very flimsy. They also havnt helped the feeding issues I'm having with my voyager, but that's a whole different story...
Go ahead and keep enriching that thief Moses,incredible how folks keep ordering his magazines knowing he will screw you at every turn.lol
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 13:38   #592
Psc199333
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 79319
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Seaford, delaware
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireplug View Post
Go ahead and keep enriching that thief Moses,incredible how folks keep ordering his magazines knowing he will screw you at every turn.lol
I said I ordered them from dsa. I also used a credit card, believe me, I'm not getting screwed.
Psc199333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 14:45   #593
johnnycobra
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 26209
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psc199333 View Post
I said I ordered them from dsa. I also used a credit card, believe me, I'm not getting screwed.
You may not be getting screwed personally on this deal, but by buying his product, you are helping him get out of his problem of screwing paying customer's from the files and his website.

With a track record like that, I am not sure you can depend on him to continue producing a quality product and stand behind it. Plus, you are rewarding a thief.

Yes, DSArms did nothing wrong, and people generally believe Moses Mags to be a good product, but at the end of the day if there is a manufacturing defect or warranty issue DSA can only facilitate a replacement with a possibly shady manufacturer.

Ideally, Moses would sell the design or license manufacturing and sales to DSA (or someone else) and fulfill all outstanding orders, but I don't really know if that will happen at that point.

Key here isn't orders moving forward (yet), but what kind of company would screw customers in the past and not make good on it. do you want to reward them? it WILL happen again, just a matter of time
johnnycobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 15:14   #594
He11RZR
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 78974
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Gainesville, Fl
Posts: 36
Sent DSA an e-mail and suggested they read this thread and discontinue moving Moses Mags based on principal. I don't expect them to stop but I wanted them to know that the way I, and others view their company of which I am a customer will be effected.
He11RZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 16:00   #595
Psc199333
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 79319
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Seaford, delaware
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnycobra View Post
You may not be getting screwed personally on this deal, but by buying his product, you are helping him get out of his problem of screwing paying customer's from the files and his website.

With a track record like that, I am not sure you can depend on him to continue producing a quality product and stand behind it. Plus, you are rewarding a thief.

Yes, DSArms did nothing wrong, and people generally believe Moses Mags to be a good product, but at the end of the day if there is a manufacturing defect or warranty issue DSA can only facilitate a replacement with a possibly shady manufacturer.

Ideally, Moses would sell the design or license manufacturing and sales to DSA (or someone else) and fulfill all outstanding orders, but I don't really know if that will happen at that point.

Key here isn't orders moving forward (yet), but what kind of company would screw customers in the past and not make good on it. do you want to reward them? it WILL happen again, just a matter of time
If you look back in the thread, you'll see that I DID order 2 mags from Moses directly and had to do a chargeback on my card. If he wants to do the production and let dsa handle the business side of it, that's a step forward I think. Anyone who ordered from him directly and didn't get their money back because they were too lazy, or stupid to do a chargeback, I don't feel bad for them really. To be clear, I also agree that Moses is a piece of garbage and shame on him for trying to screw people over, myself included.

Last edited by Psc199333; August 02, 2017 at 16:17.
Psc199333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 17:20   #596
He11RZR
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 78974
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Gainesville, Fl
Posts: 36
I am neither lazy or stupid. A charge you would never make to my face. On the assurances of others on this forum of what a great and honorable guy Moses is, I waited too long to get a reimbursement from my CC company.
He11RZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 17:22   #597
He11RZR
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 78974
Join Date: Dec 2016
Location: Gainesville, Fl
Posts: 36
Refer to my post #578. This applies to you.
He11RZR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 02, 2017, 17:31   #598
Psc199333
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 79319
Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Seaford, delaware
Posts: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by He11RZR View Post
Refer to my post #578. This applies to you.
Good. My post that someone who would let it get out of their chargeback window is stupid or lazy applies to you.
Psc199333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 03, 2017, 00:49   #599
fireplug
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 67410
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Seattle,Washington,United States
Posts: 278
If anyone is stupid and lazy its Moses.That is where ALL the hate should be aimed,not between honest members here on the files.Who knows if Moses is producing the magazines,or if DSA is ,either way Moses is a thief that wont send you what you paid for,and anything DSA produces is complete crap lacking any quality control at all,so its a lose lose situation either way.

Last edited by fireplug; August 03, 2017 at 00:54.
fireplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 03, 2017, 06:18   #600
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2690
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: West Central New Hampshire
Posts: 5,504
Quote:
Originally Posted by fireplug View Post
...anything DSA produces is complete crap lacking any quality control at all, so its a lose lose situation either way.
It appears the last poster in this thread isn't too happy with his product from DSA.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_6_7/473...y-.html&page=2
__________________
A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it.
Blackmore is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:17.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2015 The FAL Files