Notices

Old December 07, 2017, 19:52   #51
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
The US spends $billions maintaining the status quo in the ME, to think that things won't change radically when that spending spree ends is absurd.

..................juanni
If you will take a moment and read carefully I have never maintained that. What I did suggest is that the ME was being bought for a relative pittance, and IMO that at some point reflects on the indigenous locals. And not too well, lest there be any misunderstanding about that. It has takes a lot more to buy off America, and fwiw that's gonna come to an end too at some point.
Old December 07, 2017, 20:30   #52
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
LOL, the war hasn't even started.

It will start in earnest when Sugar Daddy cuts off the sugar.
And if it ends in a uninhabitable radioactive wasteland where Israel, Palestine, Egypt, Syria etc used to be....... well it would be a bit ironic that the jews or a large portion of them accomplished what Hitler set out to do and failed.

...............juanni
I know facts don't matter with you when you get on a roll, but no one is going to attack Israel, not Egypt, Saudi, Iran, Syria, now that is a real joke, Lebanon, etc, with a conventional army ever again.
Those days are over, been over for some time now.
There is not now nor ever been any country called Palestine, its a myth put together by people who hate that any Jewish people survived the shoah at all.
Its akin to those people, that says we hate, Israel but not the Jews.
Just a way to hide centuries old hatreds, all without much effect.

And Israel will be just fine, long after all money stopped flowing for arms from the USA.
Israel makes their own stuff now, and exports worldwide.
People do that, when their very lives requires it.
You can't be blackmailed into some bad actions for your people, as Obama tried and failed to do.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 21:46   #53
douglas
Registered

FALaholic #: 22985
Quote:
Originally Posted by 0302 View Post
Trump stated the obvious truth & has a whole lot of southern baptists & God on his side so bring it on mofo. Trump is proving to be the greatest president in my lifetime. muzzies, commies & fu&ktards in general need to stand by because there is more to come.👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾
Preach it Brother ! MAGA .
My God continue to bless and protect President Trump.
Old December 07, 2017, 22:47   #54
moonbat60
Registered

FALaholic #: 17000
Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas View Post
+1. It is very refreshing to see that a US president is doing the right thing.

Obummer never cared for Israel and despised Netanyahu, for Netanyahu would not bow to him. As a muzzie, it came natural for Obummer to hate what Israel stands for and supporting one of Israel's worst enemies instead (Iran).
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 07, 2017, 23:12   #55
moonbat60
Registered

Regarding juanni's posts, he's got a lot of things upside down and might be better off reading a history book.

Modern day Israel was a nation that was born by the use of arms, against all odds succeeded, even though its neighbors made it perfectly clear that they did not want Israel there and wipe it off the map.

Juanni, if you can't grasp what is written in history books and watch it in movies, go watch " Cast a Giant's Shadow" and "Exodus". It shows you in a little glimpse how Israel was made.

Later on in the Six-Day-War and Yom-Kippur-War the Israelis showed their neighbor's armies the ropes and in Operation Entebbe the Israelis showed clearly what to do with terrorists even thousands of miles away.

Get used to it, Israel is is THERE, and it is good the way it is.
Old December 08, 2017, 06:52   #56
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
+1. ...
+2
Old December 08, 2017, 08:12   #57
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
ALL land, EVERYWHERE belongs to those that can take and hold it.

Why should it be any different there????
This is true.
Now 'splain why the United States should be financing this. Why in the world would we get involved in something that has and will continue to endanger U.S. lives?

If Israel is the lone powerhouse nation in the ME, why on earth do they need our support? Why would a politician allegedly loyal to US citizens vote to send American dollars and military support to a nation that needs no help?

Well, maybe it's AIPAC, maybe it's brainwashing from the pulpit, maybe it's strongarm tactics by foreign thugs with seedy pics for blackmail, perhaps well-heeled banksters paying for hookers?

Lotsa less-than -sole U.S. supporters are cheering this on as a great and prophetic move. When the feces hits the fan, I'm sure they'll be gearing up and getting on a plane to go defend God's chosen people. (my thought is that the God that created earth and man can defeat whomsoever He chooses, without our help)
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 08:15   #58
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Regarding juanni's posts, he's got a lot of things upside down and might be better off reading a history book.

Modern day Israel was a nation that was born by the use of arms, against all odds succeeded, even though its neighbors made it perfectly clear that they did not want Israel there and wipe it off the map.

Juanni, if you can't grasp what is written in history books and watch it in movies, go watch " Cast a Giant's Shadow" and "Exodus". It shows you in a little glimpse how Israel was made.

Later on in the Six-Day-War and Yom-Kippur-War the Israelis showed their neighbor's armies the ropes and in Operation Entebbe the Israelis showed clearly what to do with terrorists even thousands of miles away.

Get used to it, Israel is is THERE, and it is good the way it is.
Now are these movies produced by the same Hollywood that has borne such great cultural change? The same anti-Christian, anti-family, anti-gun zealots that we all know so well?
Old December 08, 2017, 10:16   #59
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Now are these movies produced by the same Hollywood that has borne such great cultural change? The same anti-Christian, anti-family, anti-gun zealots that we all know so well?
Well. “Cast a Giant Shadow” was made in 1966, and “Exodus” was made in 1960, that was way back when Hollywood movies were still watchable without all this pc crap.
Old December 08, 2017, 10:38   #60
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Well. “Cast a Giant Shadow” was made in 1966, and “Exodus” was made in 1960, that was way back when Hollywood movies were still watchable without all this pc crap.
Oh, so movies 1966 and earlier are objective and truthful? When did this sea change occur? 1967?
Old December 08, 2017, 11:15   #61
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 46494
Since the Jerusalem announcement the corruption of Obama has turned into an avalanche of damning evidence. We are witnessing the collapse of a political party and the criminals that built this tangled web. I predict Obama will flee the country soon but Hillary may not be so lucky. Remember that orthopedic boot that Hillary and McCain were or are still wearing that could be hiding an ankle bracelet? The Rats are flipping to get immunity--possibly Clinton herself will sing to save her sorry ass. Obama is the leader of this treasonous crime--the buck stops with him and President Trump knows this snake needs to be captured. Hillary was very prophetic when she made the statement "If that ******* bastard wins we all hang from nooses".
JM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 14:14   #62
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
Oh, so movies 1966 and earlier are objective and truthful? When did this sea change occur? 1967?

Whew wee....... for a moment there I was worried that all those Hollywood sword and sandal films weren't historically accurate.

...................juanni
Old December 08, 2017, 14:59   #63
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
This is true.

Now explain why the United States should be financing this?

Why in the world would we get involved in something that has and will continue to endanger U.S. lives?

If Israel is the lone powerhouse nation in the ME, why on earth do they need our support?

Why would a politician allegedly loyal to US citizens vote to send American dollars and military support to a nation that needs no help?

Well, maybe it's AIPAC, maybe it's brainwashing from the pulpit, maybe it's strong arm tactics by foreign thugs with seedy pics for blackmail, perhaps well-heeled bankers paying for hookers?

Lotsa less-than -sole U.S. supporters are cheering this on as a great and prophetic move.

When the feces hits the fan, I'm sure they'll be gearing up and getting on a plane to go defend God's chosen people.

(my thought is that the God that created earth and man can defeat whomsoever He chooses, without our help)

We have three nuclear carrier groups off the coast of South and North Korea right now, should they be there, should we be paying for them, as well as the 25,000 troops and 100,000 dependents we have in South Korea, and the 30 or 40 thousand troops we have in Japan, the troops we have today in Poland, Germany, a full Airborne combat Brigade in Italy and on and on, or are you just concerned about the money flowing into Israel in terms of military equipment and ZERO combat troops?

And just for a short history lesson, American combat troops have NEVER been stationed in Israel, never had to defend Israel, as we, hell I did for other countries, such as Germany, France, England, Italy, the low countries, South Korea and Japan.
Now all of these other countries can afford to pay for their own defense, but we've paid trillions upon trillions defending them since 1945, and not one word from you on all this, but you question a few bucks going to Israel, in terms of American equipment, just why is that Ted???

We've been killing thousands of ISIS and other people all over the middle east this past year and well before, but really doing well these past 12 months, and those people mean to kill you and me and mine and have murdered our people here at home.

Just whom do you think is on the ground there, risking their lives daily, locating these bastards for all our fancy ass equipment to come in and destroy them?
Do you speak the local languages, hell do you speak any language other than English, if you do, you're in the top half of 1 percent of Americans?
Can you walk among these people in these shit holes and pass for a native?
Sending intelligence back to the Americans, knowing if you get caught, you will be headless in five minutes.

How many American intelligence agents do we have here in this country that can go into any country on this earth and pass for a local?
Can you or yours pass for anyone in any other country on this earth, speaking the local language?

Americans overseas, stick out like three headed cows, where do ya think all that critical intelligence comes from???
From Frenchmen, Germans, Russians, Italians, now that's a real joke, England, another real joke, Japs,,???

Intelligence gathering saves American lives, and without it, we don't win battles nor do we keep the wolfs away from your door step.

People love to complain about the military equipment Israel gets for their defense from the USA. They shout, its this huge amount of money, but they never take into account, what we spend on all the other countries, where we get nothing back from those, and because of its nature, you and the people in the street here will never know what Israel does for us daily.

Israel does not need anyone to come to their rescue, never have and never will, where all that non sense comes from is beyond me, since its never happened before.

Do we supply bullets and bombs to them when attacked by three or four other countries, yea, same as we'd be doing for South Korea, Japan, Germany, Poland, Italy, and on and on when they need our help. In fact, we'd be providing all these other countries with our blood, as in dead Americans, to defend them, vs just some equipment.

I will give you credit, you hit every single stereotype about Jews above, black mail, bankers, hookers, thugs etc. About all you left out, were Jews killed Jesus and place Christian blood in our bread.

Just admit it, it ain't the money for military equipment, its just who its going too.

Not like I ain't heard it all before.

Old December 08, 2017, 15:05   #64
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Whew wee....... for a moment there I was worried that all those Hollywood sword and sandal films weren't historically accurate.

The two movies spoken about, are far more close to the truth of history than the crap you spurt out daily here.
Just saying.

Old December 08, 2017, 21:39   #65
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:

I watch movies not only for the entertainment value.
Old December 08, 2017, 22:05   #66
moonbat60
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
Since the Jerusalem announcement the corruption of Obama has turned into an avalanche of damning evidence. We are witnessing the collapse of a political party and the criminals that built this tangled web. I predict Obama will flee the country soon but Hillary may not be so lucky. Remember that orthopedic boot that Hillary and McCain were or are still wearing that could be hiding an ankle bracelet? The Rats are flipping to get immunity--possibly Clinton herself will sing to save her sorry ass. Obama is the leader of this treasonous crime--the buck stops with him and President Trump knows this snake needs to be captured. Hillary was very prophetic when she made the statement "If that ******* bastard wins we all hang from nooses".
I beg to differ, sir, in a few areas......Obama is not done yet, even though I do not subscribe to conspiracy theories, I guess there is more to come.

A lot of the black population of the US see him as their gifted leader, their messiah, their chief, and they are willing to go to any lengths to work for him. Ferguson Mo and Baltimore MD are prime examples.

If HRC finds out that she's going to be tried in court, she will do anything and everything to either bribe her way out of it, or have a number of respectable folks expire from Arkancide, or flee the country.

If I had my way, she would already been doing time in a state pen in segregation.
Old December 08, 2017, 22:17   #67
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeli..._Syria_history

The Ottoman Empire owned greater "Syria", from before the 1600's up to 1918. That includes what you call "Palestine".

That area, "Palestine" is invented, penned by the Brits and winners of WWI, who administered that portion of "Syria", as they carved up the Ottoman Empire.

1918-1946, is about 28 years that the Protectorate existed.

Israel was formed in 1948.
Israel has existed now for 69 years.

Israel was bigger after the 1967 AND 1973 wars, but gave it back, because they are nice guys.
ugh no, "Palistine" was created by Rome
The Hebrew state was gone well before Herrod & Jesus
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 08, 2017, 23:21   #68
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

And Israel will be just fine, long after all money stopped flowing for arms from the USA.
Israel makes their own stuff now, and exports worldwide.
Without our constantly vetoing any UN act against Israel they would already be loaded down with economic sanctions.
So much for that trade.

South Africa and Rhodesia held out for a while too w/o a well heeled and connected Sugar Daddy. About 200 years of invader control, but eventually the mass of natives, arms and training from the Soviets, constant warfare, no international allies, and sanctions brought them down.

Israel will be no different.

Old December 09, 2017, 01:10   #69
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Without our constantly vetoing any UN act against Israel they would already be loaded down with economic sanctions.
So much for that trade.

South Africa and Rhodesia held out for a while too w/o a well heeled and connected Sugar Daddy. About 200 years of invader control, but eventually the mass of natives, arms and training from the Soviets, constant warfare, no international allies, and sanctions brought them down.

Israel will be no different.

Yea right J, whatever you say. :hea dbang:

Old December 09, 2017, 07:30   #70
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yea right J, whatever you say. :hea dbang:
Some folks beguile themselves with what-ifs and if-onlys. Normally these are children, enamored with their own imaginations and convinced of the profundity of their own insight. Progressives being basically stunted children exhibit many of these same characteristics.

Others, notably those accustomed to the real world understand that most things are the way they are for a reason, despite all the what-ifs and if-onlys. They ask the real question, which is how is it. For example, how is it that Israel exists despite what-ifs such as who vetoed what UN resolution or other, or who knocked whose dad in the face back in the day.

Children, liberal arts majors and management pukes like to think outside the box because it makes 'em feel insightful and creative. Folks more grounded in reality realize that what matters is the world continually evolves boxes and choose to ponder the nature of these boxes. This to better understand and manage them. History does indeed repeat and understanding the true nature of things allows for effecting a bit of adjustment along the way.

The difference is the kiddies are left arguing 'if only'. The heavy lifters are, on occasion, able to effect real change albeit with a whole lot less arm waving and fanfare that is normally attributed to the idiots.
Old December 09, 2017, 08:10   #71
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
You are with us, or against us!

An interesting video from 'End Times' - it might be educational to many or it might incite rocks to be thrown - you decide.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8ABpGBhRE4

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2017, 12:21   #72
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
An interesting video from 'End Times' - it might be educational to many or it might incite rocks to be thrown - you decide.
That should stir the pot.
Old December 09, 2017, 12:34   #73
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Replacement Theology is just one of Satan's lies. The Bible lays it out plain and simple about the return of the Jewish people to Israel in the latter days and the "desert" that Mark Twain described would bloom like a flower while the surrounding country's (muslim) would be very envious and hate Israel. Not to mention the evil Catholic Church that supports Replacement Theology among it's other sin's of Idolatry, Pedophilia, Sodomy and the list goes on. The Catholic Pope Francis is just as dirty as the Islamic Mullahs and has a special place in Hell. He will be known as the "Black Pope". President Trumps declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is the final piece of the puzzle that will usher in the return of Jesus Christ to rule this World. But before that happens over 2/3s of the worlds population (Biblical statistic) will be killed by war ,disease, famine---72 million people died in WW2---the soon to come Tribulation will make that war look like a small battlefield skirmish. And "Yes" Hussein Obama is going to be a major player in this coming War to End All Wars.
Old December 09, 2017, 12:51   #74
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post

Others, notably those accustomed to the real world understand that most things are the way they are for a reason, despite all the what-ifs and if-onlys. They ask the real question, which is how is it.
How it is in the real world that EVERY European outpost has been defeated or abandoned with time where there were hoards of natives willing to expel them?

Africa, Middle East, South America, Asia etc.....
In ALL cases the sponsor of such an outpost had financial problems at home and had to end attempting to hold on.
They were militarily defeated, or simply gave up and left.

Israel will be no different, a dinky European outpost plopped right in the middle of hostile territory, surrounded by millions of enemies supported by a far flung power who has plenty of financial problems at home.

Additionally Europe has been flooded with muzzies from all our neocon wars who eventually will have political power in European politics that will not be favorable to Israel.

London already has a muzzie mayor.

So what makes Israel so special that it will defy the history of every failed outpost before it?

Nukes?
These days everybody has nukes, even fat Korean kids.
Plus they don't work so well detonating one on your front porch.

You Fal Tards are irrational and in complete denial.

................juanni

Last edited by juanni; December 09, 2017 at 13:33.
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2017, 12:56   #75
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Replacement Theology is just one of Satan's lies. The Bible lays it out plain and simple about the return of the Jewish people to Israel in the latter days and the "desert" that Mark Twain described would bloom like a flower while the surrounding country's (muslim) would be very envious and hate Israel. Not to mention the evil Catholic Church that supports Replacement Theology among it's other sin's of Idolatry, Pedophilia, Sodomy and the list goes on. The Catholic Pope Francis is just as dirty as the Islamic Mullahs and has a special place in Hell. He will be known as the "Black Pope". President Trumps declaration of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel is the final piece of the puzzle that will usher in the return of Jesus Christ to rule this World. But before that happens over 2/3s of the worlds population (Biblical statistic) will be killed by war ,disease, famine---72 million people died in WW2---the soon to come Tribulation will make that war look like a small battlefield skirmish. And "Yes" Hussein Obama is going to be a major player in this coming War to End All Wars.
So what religion do you claim to be part of?
Old December 09, 2017, 13:52   #76
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

The acts of man described as the works of god - truly mysterious ways!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Old December 09, 2017, 13:56   #77
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
The acts of man described as the works of god - truly mysterious ways!
Might want to read the story of Moses.
Old December 09, 2017, 13:56   #78
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
How it is in the real world that EVERY outpost has been defeated or abandoned with time where there were hoards of natives willing to expel ...
................juanni
Fixed it for ya. The question isn't whether or not there are outposts, there will always be. The question is how willing and able are the natives.
Old December 09, 2017, 14:07   #79
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
"Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it."
0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2017, 14:09   #80
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
The question is how willing and able are the natives.
More than willing and able as soon as Israel loses the huge advantage of financial, military and political support of the US.
All they have to do is keep the heat on and wait for the inevitable.

US record debt, record obligations, record unemployment/underemployment, record welfare rolls, record homelessness, declining middle class, insolvent pensions and no real change on the horizon.

The US citizenry isn't going to eat dog kibble to keep Israel afloat.

...............juanni
Old December 09, 2017, 14:30   #81
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
More than willing and able as soon as Israel loses the huge advantage of financial, military and political support of the US.

US record debt, record obligations, record unemployment/underemployment, record welfare rolls, record homelessness, declining middle class, insolvent pensions and no real change on the horizon.

...............juanni

Results matter, what-ifs do not. Israel's 'huge advantage', to the extent it exists, is not an accident it was made to happen. Just another theater in the larger conflict. Learn to play the game of survival or go the way of the dodo.
Old December 09, 2017, 14:46   #82
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

...............juanni
And you blame all of our ills above on Israel, a small country of 7 or 8 million people, about the same population of NYC?????

Ya know, I don't believe you hate Jews because they are simply Jews, I really don;t believe that about you, but your ignorance about the military, cost, what we (USA) actually do and don;t do around the world could fill a shelf full of fat books only nerds would ever read.

And just why should Israel lose its support from the USA in the UN????

The UN is about as corrupt as it comes, is actually full of people that DO in FACT share Hitlers view of dealing with us damnable Jews

Do you have some "fairness" standard that should be applied to Jews and muzzies????

Old December 09, 2017, 14:53   #83
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
So what religion do you claim to be part of?
Religion is a manmade concept and organization that claims God endorses it and it only. The Holy Bible does not endorse any religion. All manmade religion is tainted or becomes tainted over time. I am a student of the Bible for over 50 years and my conclusions and faith belong to Jesus Christ who is God that came to earth in human flesh whose gift of free salvation for all who accept Him. Jesus Christ is the "Image" of God and God made man in His own image. The appearance of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago was prophesied hundreds of years before in the Old Testament. Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Isaiah 53:3-7 is unmistakable on who Jesus Christ is. That was 700 years before Christ. Many more prophets in the Old Testament predicted the coming of the Messiah. All true believers in Jesus Christ belong to the heavenly Church of God. All manmade traditions such as holy water , rosary beads , praying to dead saints , confessional booths --Catholicism (sic) Planet Kolob and the Moroni golden plates given to Joseph Smith along with more utter foolishness (Mormonism) and the Pedophile Muhammad who was nothing more than a plagiarist and murderer who followed Satan. Just a few of the man made religions that will lead a person into eternity of damnation and hell.
Old December 09, 2017, 14:53   #84
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Results matter,
Yes they do.

We won nothing in Iraq and made them best buddies with Iran.
We won nothing in Libya and flooded Europe with muslims.
We won nothing in Syria and made Russia, Syria, Iran, Hezzbolla and Iraqi Shia militias a winning alliance.
16 years in Afghanistan, won nothing and muzzies will be winning that too.
Our lumpy and financially shaky Saudi pals attacked Yemen and gotten entangled in a quagmire they will never win.

And a handful of 9-11 muzzies on a shoestring budget caused us to piss away $trillions.
^ That is a lot of results.

Now it looks like Iran has given us notice to get out of Syria.
Iran's Revolutionary Guard Sends Formal Message To US Military: Leave Syria Or Else
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-syria-or-else

.................juanni
Old December 09, 2017, 15:02   #85
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
And you blame all of our ills above on Israel, a small country of 7 or 8 million people, about the same population of NYC?????
I don't blame all our economic decline on Israel.

We have made plenty of bad decisions to take us from the world's biggest creditor to the world's biggest debtor.
But meddling in the ME, meddling the world over, and trying to build an empire sure pissed a lot of treasure away.

And it isn't like many of the founders didn't warn us about doing so.
But we thought we we smarter than Jefferson, Washington and crew.

................juanni
Old December 09, 2017, 15:02   #86
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yes they do.

We won nothing in Iraq and made them best buddies with Iran.
We won nothing in Libya and flooded Europe with muslims.
We won nothing in Syria and made Russia, Syria, Iran, Hezzbolla and Iraqi Shia militias a winning alliance.
16 years in Afghanistan, won nothing and muzzies will be winning that too.
Our lumpy and financially shaky Saudi pals attacked Yemen and gotten entangled in a quagmire they will never win.

And a handful of 9-11 muzzies on a shoestring budget caused us to piss away $trillions.
^ That is a lot of results.

Iran's Revolutionary Guard Sends Formal Message To US Military: Leave Syria Or Else

.................juanni
As I said just another theater in a larger conflict. It's a fact, a fait accompli, discussing how it came to be misses the larger point. That argument was yesterday, this is now. At some point you're gonna need to pick a side or get caught out in the open, there ain't gonna be no middle ground. To be honest there really isn't any even today.
Old December 09, 2017, 15:06   #87
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
How it is in the real world that EVERY European outpost has been defeated or abandoned with time where there were hoards of natives willing to expel them?

Africa, Middle East, South America, Asia etc.....
In ALL cases the sponsor of such an outpost had financial problems at home and had to end attempting to hold on.
They were militarily defeated, or simply gave up and left.

Israel will be no different, a dinky European outpost plopped right in the middle of hostile territory, surrounded by millions of enemies supported by a far flung power who has plenty of financial problems at home.

Additionally Europe has been flooded with muzzies from all our neocon wars who eventually will have political power in European politics that will not be favorable to Israel.

London already has a muzzie mayor.

So what makes Israel so special that it will defy the history of every failed outpost before it?

Nukes?

These days everybody has nukes, even fat Korean kids.
Plus they don't work so well detonating one on your front porch.

You Fal Tards are irrational and in complete denial.

................juanni

Yea J, 400 nukes that can be delivered world wide will prevent Israel ever going down the tubes.

Can you name one country with nukes that has ever fallen, to anyone?
Nope, because it ain't happened.

Israel got invaded a few times, with million man plus conventional armies, and they won each war.

The size of your army means little in a war, the training, experience, and background of your soldiers do however.

The conventional forces that Israel has faced are simply piss poor troops, they ain;t any good, can't fight for shit, are based upon a death cult, and act like monkeys given brand new Russia arms, more likely to shoot and kill one another than anyone they should be fighting.

Take all these inbreed bastards and their combined IQ, among their military people, who are seen as the best they can produce in most of these countries, and they don't measure up to one American private at Fort Bragg.

Wars are won and lost on a six inch playing filed, that area between ones ears.
These muzzies are so inbreed over the centuries, their IQ is about two steps above a smart hound dog.

Show me any country or people, that strap bombs onto their children and send them off to blow themselves up, and I'll show you a group of people that don't have long for this world.

Stupid is as stupid does and these people are plain old stuck on stupid.

Old December 09, 2017, 15:08   #88
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Religion is a manmade concept and organization that claims God endorses it and it only. The Holy Bible does not endorse any religion. All manmade religion is tainted or becomes tainted over time. I am a student of the Bible for over 50 years and my conclusions and faith belong to Jesus Christ who is God that came to earth in human flesh whose gift of free salvation for all who accept Him. Jesus Christ is the "Image" of God and God made man in His own image. The appearance of Jesus Christ over 2000 years ago was prophesied hundreds of years before in the Old Testament. Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give you a sign. Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a son, and shall call his name Immanuel. Isaiah 53:3-7 is unmistakable on who Jesus Christ is. That was 700 years before Christ. Many more prophets in the Old Testament predicted the coming of the Messiah. All true believers in Jesus Christ belong to the heavenly Church of God. All manmade traditions such as holy water , rosary beads , praying to dead saints , confessional booths --Catholicism (sic) Planet Kolob and the Moroni golden plates given to Joseph Smith along with more utter foolishness (Mormonism) and the Pedophile Muhammad who was nothing more than a plagiarist and murderer who followed Satan. Just a few of the man made religions that will lead a person into eternity of damnation and hell.
Just a question or two Are the jews the chosen people of god and how do you know what a Jew is? That's a start
Old December 09, 2017, 15:10   #89
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Show me any country or people, that strap bombs onto their children and send them off to blow themselves up, and I'll show you a group of people that don't have long for this world.

Japan tried it. They ain't recovered yet, whether they ever will remains an open question.
Old December 09, 2017, 15:12   #90
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

.................juanni

Please oh please G-D have these Iranian Guard units fire upon US or our allied troops, now that would be a true gift from G-D.

It would give us a reason to eliminate them from this earth, send Iran packing, and do wonders for peace in the region.

Old December 09, 2017, 15:16   #91
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Japan tried it. They ain't recovered yet, whether they ever will remains an open question.
They did get their balls cut off, heard/read they ain't even screwing their wimmen to this day, and they got them some damn pretty wimmen, a true waste.

You up for a road trip, we could go help them out a little?

Old December 09, 2017, 15:20   #92
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
They did get their balls cut off, heard/read they ain't even screwing their wimmen to this day, and they got them some damn pretty wimmen, a true waste.

You up for a road trip, we could go help them out a little?
Always up for it my friend. Question is will it kill me?? Good friend famously caught yellow fever while stationed over there, he ain't over it yet. Yep, agree its damn weird and a helluva waste.
Old December 09, 2017, 15:26   #93
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Always up for it my friend. Question is will it kill me?? Good friend famously caught yellow fever while stationed over there, he ain't over it yet. Yep, agree its damn weird and a helluva waste.
They make protection for that yellow fever stuff, sold in every gas station bathroom around here.

Old December 09, 2017, 16:43   #94
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Just a question or two Are the jews the chosen people of god and how do you know what a Jew is? That's a start
Firstly--God chose the Jewish Race as a vehicle to become flesh on earth because it was not spiritually and physically tainted by bad blood--Nephilim ect. The second question should be self-explanatory. The Jewish people of today have pretty much the same genetics as 2000 years ago. Sure there are exceptions but the Jewish race has maintained it's purity over all the century's. Remember--even the Old Testament prophets predicted the return of the Jewish people to their land of Israel in the latter days. That prediction is VERY important--it explains why the Jewish people have been subjected to such terrible things in history. Satan tried his hardest with his buddy's Adolf Hitler and Islam to eradicate the Jews and stop God's plan. Satan has a greater hate for the Jewish people and his hate is displayed today by many people. It is a blindness that is hard to overcome. Studying the Bible will remove the blinders for many.
Old December 09, 2017, 17:13   #95
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Might want to read the story of Moses.
The literary work?

Old December 09, 2017, 17:22   #96
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Firstly--God chose the Jewish Race as a vehicle to become flesh on earth because it was not spiritually and physically tainted by bad blood--Nephilim ect. The second question should be self-explanatory. The Jewish people of today have pretty much the same genetics as 2000 years ago. Sure there are exceptions but the Jewish race has maintained it's purity over all the century's. Remember--even the Old Testament prophets predicted the return of the Jewish people to their land of Israel in the latter days. That prediction is VERY important--it explains why the Jewish people have been subjected to such terrible things in history. Satan tried his hardest with his buddy's Adolf Hitler and Islam to eradicate the Jews and stop God's plan. Satan has a greater hate for the Jewish people and his hate is displayed today by many people. It is a blindness that is hard to overcome. Studying the Bible will remove the blinders for many.
I believe you are mistaken, Jews are not a race but a religion. They are held together by the words of god in the old testament and their faith in them. Just as Christians are not all of one race and believe in God's words in the new testament and have faith in them. A religion is how faithfully you follow gods words and if you haven't committed to those words you don't really believe them.

Just opinion but gods words are not a man made religion or concept, they are reality.
Old December 09, 2017, 17:32   #97
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Nephalim, how did I miss this?

This is YUGE

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 09, 2017, 18:00   #98
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
The literary work?
Whatever you can learn the most from..
Old December 09, 2017, 18:03   #99
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Just an observation and a past history with bawana jim, he's pretty much a hater of all things Jewish.
If ya real lucky, he's put you on ignore, a good thing I've learn.

Old December 09, 2017, 18:25   #100
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Trailer for the new upcoming movie about the rescue mission for the hostages at Entebbe Airport.

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote