yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by C2A1 View Post
Sounds like "The Stand".

What could possibly go wrong???

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 08, 2019, 14:07   #152
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 74557
CDC announce an e-coli outbreak act front five states from Ohio to Georgia. Bet it all links back to some greasy restaurant at an I federate exit run by a modified who smell worse than the fried catfish their selling.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
hueyville is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 12, 2019, 10:28   #153
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

FALaholic #: 15514
It continues in it's normal pathway of infection, which is bad enough. Heaven help us if it changes to airborne and keeps it's infectious properties.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN1RD2TV
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 12, 2019, 13:10   #154
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
It continues in it's normal pathway of infection, which is bad enough. Heaven help us if it changes to airborne and keeps it's infectious properties.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN1RD2TV
Pity people inside large population centers, if it goes airborne and it could, mother nature always finds a way.

Forced isolation is the only way to survive something like this, airborne transmission, better have a damn good supply of ammo, food, water, and a hard case attitude about survival.

And,,,,,,,,most folks have none of the above.

Old April 12, 2019, 14:54   #155
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

I was involved with the Reston situation and it has already shown it can become airborne. If it makes the change a good manual will be WW Z. If for no other reason we need border security!
Old April 12, 2019, 17:49   #156
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I was involved with the Reston situation and it has already shown it can become airborne. If it makes the change a good manual will be WW Z. If for no other reason we need border security!
You and I having talked a little, and having seen airborne crap fly thru populations, and knowing the lack of preparation of the feds, with states being a joke, the 300 foot cleared area around the homestead would quickly be pushed back another 500 feet.

Then harshly protected against anything warm blooded until it "runs it natural course".

Old April 15, 2019, 11:36   #157
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

GAO report on pandemic response.
https://www.gao.gov/products/GAO-17-150
Old April 15, 2019, 15:00   #158
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

If/when happens in my lifetime I will build a third fence line at battle rifle distance from the Ponderosa. Will shoot anyone who does not have the correct frequency and hit the quarantine area for at least two weeks monitoring before moved into main structure. I keep telling people to add activated carbon filtered positive pressure feature than can run 24/7 to their HVAC.

I flip a standard light switch next to my HVAC unit and a fan with enough flow plus continuous run duty cycle comes on and pulls air from outside, scrubs it though a series of pre-filters, HEPA filters then activated carbon so as we tape all doors and windows except the two doors that will get airlocks built and our house will always be out-gassing clean filtered air and keeping interior from sucking contaminated air in though a crack, seam or seal didn't seal 100%.

Those who get into sight of 7.62x51 with 10x scope will drop where they are spotted till a ring forms around the house letting others know as approach the ring or rotting corpses is as close as they will get. How we deal with the corpses can wait a few months and see what carrion eaters are immune and can dispose of the rotting bodies whether it be vultures or insects. If nothing else have a 2 meter H.T. on the 2 meter calling frequency and we can discuss if have room or need of you coming inside the stand off zone.

We may be short people to stand watch and have food to feed a few extra folks for a couple months. Those with the correct frequency which is D-Star simplex operation out of FCC band plan (MARS/CAP your radio) will cruise in immediately if get to Ponderosa before symptoms are reported by CDC in N.E. Georgia. Once its close all who arrive will live decently in tents in protected area till incubation period passes before enter the house.

We had a new batch of renters in one of the three rentals in sight of our house. I do not like their looks and first weekend it looked like majority wee home grilling on their porch I tripped the main burglar alarm and across the street and three doors down could see them putting hands over hears my alarm horns are so loud. Let alarm run about 20 seconds so they got the wailing tones followed by "you have violated a secure area, leave immediately the police have been dispatched" followed by wailing tones and shut it down. Had called monitoring center and put system in "test mode" for 20 minutes.

In the house wife and I had Sonic II ear plugs with 26 Db rated muffs over them and the sound pressure was so loud it was still uncomfortable to ears and could feel the pressure of wailing tones in our chests. whenever get new tenants in one of the rental houses usually run an alarm test. Always call and warn the "good neighbors" before we set it off. I tripped it one time and took about five seconds to get it shut down without ear protection and had I not had the code would have left the house immediately due to pain of the horns mounted indoors and out.

But if we have a real pandemic get lose due to busiest airport in the world just 90 minutes south of us we will not be kind to anyone inside 308 Win range except the good neighbors as long as they stay in their yards.
A time will come when people will not listen to accurate teachings. Instead, they will follow their own desires and surround themselves with teachers who tell them what they want to hear. 2 Timothy 4:3 G.W.T.
"If it is worth doing once...it's worth doing it a few more times to get it right." Stimpsonjcat
Old April 16, 2019, 13:16   #159
hagar
Registered

FALaholic #: 228
Anthrax sickens 13 in western Siberia, and a thawed-out reindeer corpse may be to blame ..

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.17799a17ee98
hagar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2019, 18:45   #160
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

Another issue from China. Only a matter of time.
https://www.economist.com/china/2018...ina-and-beyond
Old April 27, 2019, 19:33   #161
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Another issue from China. Only a matter of time.
https://www.economist.com/china/2018...ina-and-beyond
I'd been running up and down the EAST coast last week, now in beautiful Pecos TX, heading home tomorrow, and if anything gets loose on the East coast here in the USA, people are simply screwed!

The population density is insane back there.

Old April 27, 2019, 22:37   #162
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

I pass you headed the other direction tomorrow. Should be in El Paso betwen 11;00 and noon. You lose an hour over by Van Horn ( Blue Horizons launch site). Then off to the wonderful east coast (actually be at Wright Pat.)
Old April 28, 2019, 05:11   #163
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I pass you headed the other direction tomorrow. Should be in El Paso betwen 11;00 and noon. You lose an hour over by Van Horn ( Blue Horizons launch site). Then off to the wonderful east coast (actually be at Wright Pat.)
Be careful around Midlands and Odessa, 5 or 6 narrows to one lane without warning going east, backed up for miles.
They are fixing the overhead passes, all at same time.
Clear sailing on 10 or 20 East after that.
Safe trip

Old May 04, 2019, 11:04   #164
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

If you follow such things there are some interesting issues here! If nothing else the last comment says a lot.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...bal-food-chain
Old May 04, 2019, 12:33   #165
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
If you follow such things there are some interesting issues here! If nothing else the last comment says a lot.
https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...bal-food-chain
Industrial pig farmers and the way they raise these animals is a disaster waiting to happen.

Old May 04, 2019, 20:07   #166
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

Speaking of disaster.
https://bayourenaissanceman.blogspot...own-story.html
Old May 04, 2019, 20:17   #167
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 15405
There is but one way to deal with this and have any real effect.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.

Women are dangerous. All warm, soft and cuddly on the outside, and berserker, Ragnarok crazy upstairs in the control room.
308/223shooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 04, 2019, 20:28   #168
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 308/223shooter View Post
Yep, and not a fly will be crossing down this way after the first case hits the usa.

With,,,,,,,,,"The current Ebola outbreak has an incubation period of up to 21 days."

I just pray, the first case becomes known in southern Mexico, so we have time to seal the border.

Death rates upwards of 80% with this shit, everyone living along this border will be shooting first, no questions asked.

This takes root south of us, in South America, up the coast to Mexico, it would change the world nearly overnight.

Wild days possible for sure.

Old May 05, 2019, 11:34   #169
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Yep, and not a fly will be crossing down this way after the first case hits the usa.
Any chance you fellas can be specific.

Sometimes I can read between the lines, but not always.

The truth does not require your belief.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 05, 2019, 11:52   #170
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Any chance you fellas can be specific.

Sometimes I can read between the lines, but not always.
The USA can seal the southern border inside say 12/16 hours, so nothing and no one can cross or even get close to it.

It would require one hell of a motivation to do it, and 50 to 80% death rates of say Ebola would or should do it.

Right now, Ebola moves at "walking speed", it gets loose/takes root here in the USA, it moves at 600 mph worldwide, shuts down all world commerce, destroys the markets, and on and on.

Billions of lives and trillions of dollars at stake, the whole southern border would be a death zone inside 24 hours.

Nothing makes people more deadly, than survival.

Countries are no different.

The USA would use everything we own in the inventory to stop an Ebola infection from crossing our borders.

Ebola in Africa is one thing, in a western country, all rules go out the window.

Old May 05, 2019, 11:59   #171
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

And, as for closing the southern border.

Its only 1200 miles long and we already have armed folks along every mile, but their rules of engagement are to collect and provide lunch for crosser's, the ROE can be changed with a simple phone call, and all them folks now guarding the border have family with in 10 miles of where they work the border.

With in a day, or less, we can have 10 armed GI's on every single mile of that border with orders to kill everything that comes with in range or their weapons.

Bring in air and other resources, it becomes a death trap overnight.

We have 16,000 sitting at Bragg, that be over every mile of the border in 12 hours or less, then bring in ground forces.

Old May 05, 2019, 12:08   #172
frankxtc
Registered

FALaholic #: 10952
I just pray the liberals do not have control of our country when it happens.
Their ideology puts zero value on human life.
Closing the border is not politically correct for them.
I do not go in for collecting guns.
I never buy a gun unless I really need it.
As a matter of fact, I really only need about a dozen, or possibly fourteen, more guns than I have now.
frankxtc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 05, 2019, 12:10   #173
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

Quote:

Nothing makes people more deadly, than survival.

Ebola in Africa is one thing, in a western country, all rules go out the window.
That is what I thought I read, between the lines.
Make no mistake, I agree with the above, except the part about the western country.
All the rules are already out the window in Africa, and have been since the end of the Colonial Era there.

I'm not smart enough to know that all these tropical diseases, machete genocide, mass starvation from drought, civil wars and all the rest of what goes on in Africa aren't part of Gods plan to reduce the over population on that continent.

But that Judeo-Christian ethic that all human life is precious seems to be a double edged sword.

"Fracking involves a two-phase combustion process: the first phase burns borrowed money to produce oil and gas; the second burns the oil and the gas." Dmitri Orlov
Old May 05, 2019, 12:59   #174
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
That is what I thought I read, between the lines.
Make no mistake, I agree with the above, except the part about the western country.
All the rules are already out the window in Africa, and have been since the end of the Colonial Era there.

I'm not smart enough to know that all these tropical diseases, machete genocide, mass starvation from drought, civil wars and all the rest of what goes on in Africa aren't part of Gods plan to reduce the over population on that continent.

But that Judeo-Christian ethic that all human life is precious seems to be a double edged sword.
What was that old line about asking for G-D's help while in Africa, and someone pipes up, G-D left Africa a long time ago, there is no G-D in Africa.

Old May 05, 2019, 13:02   #175
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

Quote:
What was that old line about asking for G-D's help while in Africa, and someone pipes up, G-D left Africa a long time ago, there is no G-D in Africa.
Ahhhhhh, but that is according to the word of man.

Who you gonna believe?

Old May 05, 2019, 13:28   #176
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Ahhhhhh, but that is according to the word of man.

Who you gonna believe?
G-Ds everywhere, thats a given.

That line was from an old movie, but in many respects, not much good comes out of Africa or happens there.

And its a shame, beautiful country for the most part and friendly folks, in some places.

Old May 05, 2019, 16:12   #177
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
G-Ds everywhere, thats a given.

That line was from an old movie, but in many respects, not much good comes out of Africa or happens there.

And its a shame, beautiful country for the most part and friendly folks, in some places.
I'm sure member Cody would disagree. He scored a wife, and made some friends.

The biggest problem with religion is those who claim to know Jesus, then turn around and deny Him with their lifestyle. That is what a unbelieving world, simply finds unbelievable.

Before you die, you should have a will with extra copies. The old saying "No one will screw you faster than family" is bloody well true.

Women are dangerous. All warm, soft and cuddly on the outside, and berserker, Ragnarok crazy upstairs in the control room.
Old May 05, 2019, 21:33   #178
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I'm sure member Cody would disagree. He scored a wife, and made some friends.
???

That its a beautiful country and has some right friendly folks???

Old May 05, 2019, 21:42   #179
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
???

That its a beautiful country and has some right friendly folks???
No, the "not much good comes out of Africa" part. Plenty good coming out, in the form of white refugees.

Old May 05, 2019, 22:54   #180
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
No, the "not much good comes out of Africa" part. Plenty good coming out, in the form of white refugees.
Frame of reference differences, was thinking of all the inherent misery present in Africa, but ya right, good people are leaving for a better life someplace else from several locations of the continent.

Old May 05, 2019, 23:11   #181
308/223shooter
FALaholic Enabler
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Frame of reference differences, was thinking of all the inherent misery present in Africa, but ya right, good people are leaving for a better life someplace else from several locations of the continent.
My bad, I took your post out of total context. I thought things were bad in '79/'80. I see it's only gone worse since then.

Old May 06, 2019, 00:09   #182
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
My bad, I took your post out of total context. I thought things were bad in '79/'80. I see it's only gone worse since then.
Tribal anything does that to a place and peoples.

Too bad to, place could be a real garden of Eden below the northern desert regions.

Its got everything, except for stability.

Old May 07, 2019, 05:01   #183
hueyville
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Some good people everywhere but have to play the odds. Fall out from nukes may be less of an issue than some of the bugs common in Africa getting out. Sometimes colateral damage is part of survival.
Old May 08, 2019, 11:28   #184
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

Good article with food for thought. I have no desire to visit the Congo. It's out there!
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/t...=pocket-newtab
Old May 08, 2019, 12:02   #185
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

And if mother nature can't, we will. This is an area where I see AI coming into play both good and bad.
https://www.wired.com/story/syntheti...uses-horsepox/
Old May 08, 2019, 23:25   #186
Wil-C
Registered

FALaholic #: 17357
Quote:
And, as for closing the southern border.

Its only 1200 miles long and we already have armed folks along every mile, but their rules of engagement are to collect and provide lunch for crosser's, the ROE can be changed with a simple phone call, and all them folks now guarding the border have family with in 10 miles of where they work the border.

With in a day, or less, we can have 10 armed GI's on every single mile of that border with orders to kill everything that comes with in range or their weapons.

Bring in air and other resources, it becomes a death trap overnight.

We have 16,000 sitting at Bragg, that be over every mile of the border in 12 hours or less, then bring in ground forces.
then add in armed Trad americans who are now removed from the restrictions placed on the use of force at the hand of the public. Starting at the border and going north.
Anything not immediately appearing readily identifiable as american and possibly carrying the black plague X10 ? will likely get shot on sight and the body burned right there and then.

border would be closed very quickly.
Old May 08, 2019, 23:46   #187
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
then add in armed Trad americans who are now removed from the restrictions placed on the use of force at the hand of the public. Starting at the border and going north.
Anything not immediately appearing readily identifiable as american and possibly carrying the black plague X10 ? will likely get shot on sight and the body burned right there and then.

border would be closed very quickly.
Great, great grandma's would be busting caps down this way to protect her grand babies, if anything truly dangerous/deadly gets loose south of us and begins heading north.

Only rules in survival, survive.

I've got a nice hidy hole to crawl into far north of here, not sure which would be worst, the Ebola or the reaction of the people to Ebola.

Both would be deadly

Old May 09, 2019, 00:25   #188
Wil-C
Registered

FALaholic #: 17357
Quote:
Great, great grandma's would be busting caps down this way to protect her grand babies, if anything truly dangerous/deadly gets loose south of us and begins heading north.

Only rules in survival, survive.

I've got a nice hidy hole to crawl into far north of here, not sure which would be worst, the Ebola or the reaction of the people to Ebola.

Both would be deadly
once it starts, the reaction from the public will be far worse. There will be no mercy or regard, and yes it'd go all the way to Grandma doing the shooting if she's not busy with the firewood.

I live in tx, yes the larger cities are mostly leftist, get 20 or so miles out of the city and you go back a good 50+ years culturally. In addition to the public in the rural areas being a good 50+ years passed being pissed off over what the leftist subversives have done to this country.
I'm seeing more and more of the 20-something generation becoming more and more aware of the truth.
20- something moved in next door, Honking huge Trump 2020 flag and confederate flag hanging on the garage wall.

ebola gets loose in this country & the public gets to deal with it? it will be something to make the dark ages tame by comparision. on the plus side, after the dark ages came the renaissance, where the rulers and their enforcers were killed off via disease and private property rights were default restored. Hence the renaissance in learning and life overall.
Old May 09, 2019, 00:31   #189
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
once it starts, the reaction from the public will be far worse. There will be no mercy or regard, and yes it'd go all the way to Grandma doing the shooting if she's not busy with the firewood.

I live in tx, yes the larger cities are mostly leftist, get 20 or so miles out of the city and you go back a good 50+ years culturally. In addition to the public in the rural areas being a good 50+ years passed being pissed off over what the leftist subversives have done to this country.
I'm seeing more and more of the 20-something generation becoming more and more aware of the truth.
20- something moved in next door, Honking huge Trump 2020 flag and confederate flag hanging on the garage wall.

ebola gets loose in this country & the public gets to deal with it? it will be something to make the dark ages tame by comparision. on the plus side, after the dark ages came the renaissance, where the rulers and their enforcers were killed off via disease and private property rights were default restored. Hence the renaissance in learning and life overall.
All true.

Old May 13, 2019, 04:46   #190
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
Quote:
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 08:17   #191
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
These are called 'indicators'

Quote:
On May 9, 2019, AbCellera announced the addition of researchers from the Vaccine Research Center at the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), part of the National Institutes of Health, and biotech company Ichor Medical Systems (Ichor) to its Pandemic Prevention Platform (P3) team. As part of the four-year, $30-million project, NIAID Vaccine Research Center and Ichor will provide expertise in virology, vaccinology, nucleic-acid antibody vectorization, and delivery to supplement AbCellera’s capabilities. The team will build an end-to-end platform capable of developing field-ready medical countermeasures within 60 days of a viral outbreak.
http://www.biopharminternational.com...iral-outbreaks

Quote:
TUMWATER, Wash. - A statewide exercise took place Monday as health officials practiced life-saving strategies to get medication to people in a pandemic. Boxes filled with bottles representing more than a million doses of antibiotics were stacked, labeled, loaded and shipped from two Washington locations.
https://www.kiro7.com/news/local/sta...cies/946841314

Quote:
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. - The North Alabama Health Care Coalition orchestrated a flu pandemic simulation involving over 60 agencies. The idea of the simulation is that health care professionals are exposed to a new flu strain for the first time.
https://whnt.com/2019/05/07/health-c...enza-pandemic/
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2019, 21:08   #192
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

Meanwhile, things move along.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...D=ansmsnnews11
Old May 14, 2019, 21:12   #193
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

Saw this on the El Paso news last night.
https://thebl.com/us-news/border-pro...s-toddler.html
Old May 15, 2019, 19:17   #194
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
You say that as if it is a bad thing
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2019, 19:28   #195
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
You say that as if it is a bad thing
Not me!

The grand ma I sleep with every night, eats mama bears,,, when they mess with her grand children,,,or even me for that matter.

Old May 23, 2019, 14:57   #196
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

Interesting article. This can be looked at many ways. One part I found interesting is generational modifications. humm. is that where progressives come from? Bio warfare. If not, it could be. Back in my Army days this was talked about. Using modified genetics to slowly weaken or breed out a population.
Old May 23, 2019, 15:22   #197
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Interesting article. This can be looked at many ways. One part I found interesting is generational modifications. humm. is that where progressives come from? Bio warfare. If not, it could be. Back in my Army days this was talked about. Using modified genetics to slowly weaken or breed out a population.
Scary stuff,,,one wonders what is really happening in all the tucked away little labs around the world.

I would suspect,,,if its possible,,,its being done somewhere,,,by someone.

Side note,,,just saw,,,down here by the border,,four folks in full protective gear, head to toe white suits, masks, with air tanks on their backs,,at a traffic?? stop along the side of the road.

All non marked cars and trucks.

Sure pray its just a drill of some kind.

No one seemed excited, and traffic, what there is of it there, was flowing normally along.

As the old man from the DOD once said,,,only get excited when the men in the white suits take off running.

Old May 25, 2019, 20:15   #198
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

Found this very interesting article. Which ones use this? If Ebola then how soon to they change the form factor. In Reston it became airborne but lost the hemoraghic effects because it didn't need them to infect a new host. Was this just by chance? If I was engineering how would I use this?
https://www.quantamagazine.org/virus...=pocket-newtab
Old May 28, 2019, 16:39   #199
C2A1
Curio & Relic
Platinum Contributor

If ones looks at what seems to be happening, a perfect biological storm may be brewing. Large populations moving about with an enviroment that is adding strength to the microbes.
Just food for thought.
https://weather.com/science/environm...ed-antibiotics
Old May 28, 2019, 19:17   #200
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Found this very interesting article. Which ones use this? If Ebola then how soon to they change the form factor. In Reston it became airborne but lost the hemoraghic effects because it didn't need them to infect a new host. Was this just by chance? If I was engineering how would I use this?
https://www.quantamagazine.org/virus...=pocket-newtab
Nat Geo channel has a three/four part series on/about Reston, well, using it as a basis for the film,, started last night, continues this evening....