The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Old April 20, 2018, 06:29   #1
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
What is going in at this Denver CO Prison?

I've read that the Denver CO women's prison in this story has 4x the rate of staff sexual assult than the national average. I guess they need to spike the female prison gaurds coffee with saltpeter or something:

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/c...-guards-295831

APRIL 11--Two uniformed female corrections officers were found in the backseat of a parked car with their trousers unzipped and “their hands down the other’s pants” early Sunday morning, according to Colorado police whose first attempt at separating the duo was ignored by the lovebirds.

Denver cops were alerted to the groping pair by a passerby around 5:30 AM. The women were in the rear of a silver Kia that was parked in a lot adjacent to a 7-Eleven.

When a patrolman initially shined a flashlight into the auto, the women did not cease making out. It was only after a second officer directed his patrol car lights on the Kia that the pair separated and began putting their clothes on.

Cops subsequently identified the women as Sarah Kate Ippolito, 26, and Mary Jane Torrez, 37. Both were “wearing their blue Department of Corrections uniforms,” according to a probable cause statement.

Ippolito (seen above) and Torrez work at the Denver Women’s Correctional Facility, which is about two miles from the parking lot where they were busted for public indecency. The women were each scheduled for a shift that began at 6 AM Sunday.

Cops noted that the Kia was parked in a “well lit area” and that “The act was visible from all the windows of the vehicle.”

Ippolito

Old April 20, 2018, 08:13   #2
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
this story is useless without video and strapons.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2018, 09:32   #3
Randall
Registered

FALaholic #: 4979
So, who here hasn't gotten some from their girlfriend in a parking lot somewhere? These two just got caught doing it.
Old April 20, 2018, 09:44   #4
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
I'd hit it
She can bring her girl friend and I'll provide a place that's a lot better than a parking lot.
Old April 20, 2018, 15:49   #5
Retired Bum
Registered

FALaholic #: 21904
Shortly after the Klinton Regime took over in 1993 El Bitcho called that year the "Year of the Woman".

The Federal Bureau of Prisons soon got a new female director. The regional director for our area was also a female. Appointed by the female USAG Janet Reno and no doubt handpicked by the Hildabeast.

Then the maximum security prison I worked at started hiring female correctional officers because the warden was ordered to by the powers that be. Not all of them were lesbians but the majority were and made no secret of it. This is what happens when good common sense is flushed down the toilet. I was glad I was coming up for early retirement in two years before they went overboard and started hiring homosexual male officers.

Now the US Armed Forces are forced to accept these types and in the end they will pay the price for being so politically correct.

And so it goes.

The Retired One
Retired Bum is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2018, 23:05   #6
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
I wonder if they washed their hands first?
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote