The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old July 10, 2018, 11:34   #1
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
TRUMP Pardons The Hammonds!!

I was just talking to a close Hammond friend the other day, who had been down to visit them 8 times, she was praying for a miracle, THERE WE HAVE IT,, another obama era bunch of bullshit OVERTURNED, YAHH HOOO!!!!!

I May start thinking the rule of LAW may be at work in America again.

GO TRUMP!!!!! Now I go watch the Libturds Cry over Kavanaugh..
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 11:53   #2
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 65552
That in itself makes for a VERY good day in America.
Old July 10, 2018, 12:16   #3
tk421
Registered

FALaholic #: 7857
Who?
Old July 10, 2018, 12:43   #4
ALL FAL
Registered

Sorry Mike I did not see you had it posted already..

Cool, Mike.
Old July 10, 2018, 12:48   #5
Tailback
Registered

FALaholic #: 26070
My wife told me about the pardon first thing this AM. Dang that made me smile! I'm still not tired of winning.
Old July 10, 2018, 12:58   #6
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Trump is working for us, best Potus ever. I love it he doesn't let a man sit and rot waiting for a Christmas pardon. Trump is the best.
Old July 10, 2018, 14:00   #7
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Well,

Bet the BLM and deep state tool bags are pissed. Pres Trump continues to piss on the deep state.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 14:27   #8
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
Cool, Mike.
No problem brother! Just wanting to get the news out there!

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 14:50   #9
gentlemanjoe
Registered

FALaholic #: 77676
Good news. Now set up a Special Councel prosecute all of the Federal Agents and other "law enforcement" officials who conspired and murdered Lavoy Finnicum. Especially Harry Ried.
gentlemanjoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 14:51   #10
ExCdnSoldierInTx
Old Fart
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 65552
Trump's got to be careful. I'm afraid he'll piss off the wrong Statist and get TKO'd like JFK, his Brother, or MLK.
Old July 10, 2018, 14:59   #11
ALL FAL
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemanjoe View Post
Good news. Now set up a Special Councel prosecute all of the Federal Agents and other "law enforcement" officials who conspired and murdered Lavoy Finnicum. Especially Harry Ried.

Yep, that would be the right course of action, The Murderers Have to be taken Down as RULE of LAW is Back in the USA.

Brother Mike, I know, Just being Courteous.
Old July 10, 2018, 18:11   #12
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by gentlemanjoe View Post
While the pardon is a fantastic move, if you think this is gonna happen, you'll be waiting in line behind the special prosecutor he is going to appoint to go after Hillary...
rowjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 20:22   #13
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
The times are ah changing, all for the better, finally.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 10, 2018, 20:41   #14
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Who are the Hammonds?
Old July 10, 2018, 21:46   #15
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
Who are the Hammonds?
Had a fire get loose on their property, burned ???? 125 acres of fed lands, were stuck in prison for it, charges were for those convicted of terrorist activity,??? 5 yrs minimum.

Old July 10, 2018, 22:21   #16
ALL FAL
Registered

The Hammonds and the Malhuer reserve/Lavoy Finicum MURDER.

The Hammonds were REMOVED from their Property By hilLIARy Minions/the Gov. SCRUNT Brown, the sniper who fired 1st shot on Lavoy Finicum was an GET THIS: a sniper FROM The INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah F@CK!!!

The Hammond MEN were removed so they could not protect their property from the Mineral rights Being sold from underneath their Ranch AND the MalHuer reserve= Gas , Oil and URANIUM Reserves, YES The HILliarY SALE, or One of them... do ya get any of this yet??

I get it because it happened Local to me and all I can say iS Thank God For TRUMP!!!!!!!
Old July 11, 2018, 13:15   #17
Heisser Mann
Registered

FALaholic #: 80843
Location: Firearms talk is main reason for joining from: Kingman Arizona
Saw an excellent documentary last night--American Indians (300,000) that were due back pay for corporations ass-raping their land for the past 100+ yrs. I turned to my brother and said' this is the shit they want to do to us'--force us into small plots, depend on them for blankets, beans and bandaids--make us totally dependent, then take whats there for their enrichment. Sounds like a parallel story arc here.
Heisser Mann is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 14:53   #18
John A
Registered

FALaholic #: 73828
This is good.

Harry Reid and his family should be the ones rotting in jail.
John A is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 17:22   #19
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
The Rule of Law definition is in question here.
The Hammonds did not start out to deliberately break the law, they lacked criminal intent,, Finicum did, he bragged and demonstrated armed intent,,, big difference,,, his own utterances and public demonstrations were a matter of visual record.
Anyone posing a armed risk to life and property makes themselves targets of opportunity to law enforcement and are dependent on the lying eyes of sympathizers and criminal nullifiers,,, they should wise up,,, they are part of the problem and would not live long in the non-compliant world.
We don't make laws for people to break them when they want to.

Last edited by martin35; July 11, 2018 at 17:29.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 17:31   #20
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
The Rule of Law definition is in question here.
The Hammonds did not start out to deliberately break the law, they lacked criminal intent,, Finicum did, he bragged and demonstrated armed intent,,, big difference,,, his own utterances and public demonstrations were a matter of visual record.
Anyone posing a armed risk to life and property makes themselves targets of opportunity to law enforcement and are dependent on the lying eyes of sympathizers and criminal nullifiers,,, they should wise up,,, they are part of the problem and would not live long in the non-compliant world.
We don't make laws for people to break them when they want to.

Hope you managed to follow gods laws just as close in your life.
Old July 11, 2018, 17:38   #21
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Hope you managed to follow gods laws just as close in your life.
You know even less of Gods law than of man's law,,, we render unto Caesar what is Caesars.
Look up useful idiots.
Quote:
Some people work an entire lifetime and wonder if they ever made a difference to the world. But the Marines don't have that problem.
Reagan quote

Last edited by martin35; July 11, 2018 at 17:53.
Old July 11, 2018, 17:41   #22
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
You know even less of Gods law than of man's law,,, we render unto Caesar what is Caesars.
Its great an elderly saint such as yourself can make judgement on what a man knows or doesn't know. Judge not lest you be judged and render unto God what is Gods
Old July 11, 2018, 17:42   #23
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Martin35 -

I think there was a thread here recently wherein I pointed out that when the Feds break the law (destroying evidence, lying in court, etc.) and The People (jury) decide to go with Jury Nullification, that is as legal and law abiding as any other part of the law of the land that you love (the law part...).

I pointed out that you can't love only part of it - you've got to take the non-compliance and Due Process (it's in the Constitution) along with the super law-abiding apologists for the Big State.

No answer from you on that one, so I'll just ask here, "What would it take for you to stand up to the rogue government that keeps showing up (being proven in court...) and unlawfully prosecuting American citizens? What do you have to see that is worse than Lavoy Finicum avoiding a road block and getting smoked by snipers who are in no danger themselves, and whom can see that Lavoy Finicum poses no threat to the passengers in his truck?

Ditches filled with a tangle of burned bodies and a sign with a flashing neon arrow pointing at the FBI?

You already got that at Waco. You're running out of excuses.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 18:01   #24
ALL FAL
Registered

Good one Brunop.

Martin has the Stubbornness of the Most stubborn on the files, I suppose that is why He Is a Tough Old Marine, LOCKED in his thinking, Heck, most of us experience Non movement , Constipation of the mind, that sometimes leads to some being full of she-it, It Is a Vicious Circle.
Old July 11, 2018, 18:27   #25
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Martin has the Stubbornness of the Most stubborn on the files, I suppose that is why He Is a Tough Old Marine, LOCKED in his thinking, Heck, most of us experience Non movement , Constipation of the mind, that sometimes leads to some being full of she-it, It Is a Vicious Circle.
Its that kind of thinking that allows the murder of good men like Lavoy, imprisonment of the Hammonds and the theft of life from the Bundy people. Government knowing there are millions of Martin's out there gives them courage enough to be corrupt, they know they can lie their way out and the Martin's will side them.
Old July 11, 2018, 19:34   #26
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Opinions are always varied on all subjects, that's a given.

Ruby Ridge, Waco, and the rancher, Mr. Finigan??? was simply state sponsored murder to show their all mighty power.

So long as, its 100 or more against one of us.

A fair fight, they'd cry for their mama's and hide under their beds begging for mercy.

Old July 11, 2018, 20:34   #27
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

For some reason my 1st post disappeared.
We are all called on to use moral judgment and obey the law.
My acculturation as a American was done during a time period of great shared despair and national peril,,, I seldom heard a discouraging word,,, cows don't talk much and my retired school teacher was from another Century and she taught me her values, they seemed good values then and now.
I read some phucked up shit on these forums and most of the different types of news outlets,,, it's OK to piss on being a American today, even trendy and a sign of advance intelligence,,, in a pigs ass.
I'm the oldest of my siblings and the last survivor,,, I was tasked with their welfare and safe being as such,,, the same moral principals apply to my country.
I won't not defend my country, that's what Marines do,,, I will leave as many Shillelagh marks a I can before I'm stopped on naysayers,,, I'm a old American and never had so good,,, pity you who can't say that.
Old July 11, 2018, 21:38   #28
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
For some reason my 1st post disappeared.
We are all called on to use moral judgment and obey the law.
My acculturation as a American was done during a time period of great shared despair and national peril,,, I seldom heard a discouraging word,,, cows don't talk much and my retired school teacher was from another Century and she taught me her values, they seemed good values then and now.
I read some phucked up shit on these forums and most of the different types of news outlets,,, it's OK to piss on being a American today, even trendy and a sign of advance intelligence,,, in a pigs ass.
I'm the oldest of my siblings and the last survivor,,, I was tasked with their welfare and safe being as such,,, the same moral principals apply to my country.
I won't not defend my country, that's what Marines do,,, I will leave as many Shillelagh marks a I can before I'm stopped on naysayers,,, I'm a old American and never had so good,,, pity you who can't say that.
No-one is doubting you concerning your past contribution as a marine or employee of industry except one singular asshole who will show up and ask you the same old tired questions to which you have displayed the proper response in the past; ignore them.

You might want to bite your tongue concerning the Lavoy's and Finicum.

They have fought a much harder battle than any of us have ever had to endure and at an advanced age.

Put yourself in their shoes if you can. (we tried to explain it in several threads that got pulled due to, whatever . . .).

Everything has been clear from both sides of those debacles from the start to one who looks and can reason.

The law was broken MANY times by the law-keepers, themselves to serve the interests of criminals inside our .gov.

Proven and now vindicated.

Wise up.

Best wishes!

Steve.
Old July 11, 2018, 22:57   #29
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:
... it's OK to piss on being a American today, even trendy and a sign of advance intelligence,,, in a pigs ass.
No one here is "pissing" on being an American. Know what they want? They want the government to quit lying, cheating, and stealing.

If you can't tell the difference between loving America and loving the (elected) criminals who are robbing the republic, then you are blinded by age or by being intellectually lazy.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 23:18   #30
ALL FAL
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by John A View Post
This is good.

Harry Reid and his family should be the ones rotting in jail.
Yes They Should be John, But first, take obama, hildo, well you know the line up so far and Prosecute the TRAITORS, Hang them and get back to a FULL ON Rule of LAW.

I believe Martin comes from the rule of Law crowd, so do I and Many other Older gent's, it IS what we WERE used to. THEN, pedal forward through the Obutthole years , rule of Law in the Toilet, Obahbah breaking it seems Every Law He could on any given day, dividing the country, his "wife" being the first MAN, sickening shit for sure.

All that scrambles a patriots brain a little, Heck I LOVE that Patriot is Not a dirty word in America AGAIN..

Martin, I would Hope that you will bite your tongue concerning the Ranchers in the west/ south west, I really thought you would understand more but it is ok if you can Not. Bama Steve Laid it out very well. There is Not one thing wrong with "Having It so Good."

I like having Martin around as well as the rest of you, a FAL family is a good thing.
Old July 11, 2018, 23:35   #31
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

The SCOTUS in the 1969 Brandenberg KKK case law decided it is not incitement to violence and is not a felony or misdomeaner unless harm is espoused (spoken).
I remember thinking at the time that's crazy.
Cash fines and 1-10 years imprisonment were the illegal liabilites that was on the books back then.
Unless harm is advocated all speech is freedom of speech.
Hate speech is Constitutionally protected,,, Hitler or any dictator can have a field day.
Hate speech is the most over used political ploy today.
It is only criminal to advocate and incite harm,,, such must be proven in court or slipped past martin35 and his knots on your head Shillelagh who liked the old law but obeys the new law,,, nearly always.
Old July 11, 2018, 23:48   #32
Bama Steve
Registered

Have nice night, Martin!

Later . . . .
Old July 11, 2018, 23:55   #33
ALL FAL
Registered

The BOTTOM LINE is Corrupt Dot Gov. Aholes, says it Nearly ALL.

WE know the Courts Railroaded the Hammonds, I'm hoping to see the prosecutors TAKE THEIR PLACE In PRison AND You may Hear Of ARKANCIDE making another round in Oregon and Nevada.

Bye Kate Brown HilLIARy Has Your number, but they probably will not call first.
Old July 12, 2018, 00:05   #34
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

Quote:
Martin, I would Hope that you will bite your tongue concerning the Ranchers in the west/ south west, I really thought you would understand more but it is ok if you can Not. Bama Steve Laid it out very well. There is Not one thing wrong with "Having It so Good."
No one has to bite their tongue around here for you or anyone else.
Old July 12, 2018, 00:19   #35
ALL FAL
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
No one has to bite their tongue around here for you or anyone else.
Oh Shut up Mebs.

Just felt like saying that. I did Not ask for MYSELF, but Martin does not mind being dog Piled on , I guess?

Now Ya wanna Go Mebs, come on , I have Lots of time. LOL
Old July 12, 2018, 00:34   #36
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

I've been listening to elected politicians lie through their teeth all day, and if they will outright lie when anyone who actually listened to Trump, knows its a bald face lie, then these people are more than capable of murder.

I love my country, but these politicians, for the most part, pond scum low life's robbing all of us blind.

We are far past a major change.

Old July 12, 2018, 00:52   #37
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Oh Shut up Mebs.
Thanks for reaffirming my perspective.

Best!, Mebs . . .

Old July 12, 2018, 01:19   #38
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post
Thanks for reaffirming my perspective.

Best!, Mebs . . .

Sometimes Steve these arguments are more about what each of us believe than trying to convince another what to believe. It's obvious you can talk all day to a door and it's always going to be a door. You can express your own beliefs and it seems it takes an argument to get them heard. It ain't always the one you post to that you want to here your opinions, we are in a group and the battle tells the group what you think.

It's how the battle is fought in the war of words, that's the true measure of who we are. And that's another lecture from Bawana Jim, totally worthless but fun for me.
Old July 12, 2018, 01:41   #39
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
There is a salt flat at 4000 m elevation in a desolate part of Bolivia. Uyuni Salt Flats, the largest in the world.

There is a problem. The world needs those salt flats. But not the 11 million Bolivians who own it. See, there is about a trillion dollars worth of lithium in those salt flats. The Bolivians aren't in any hurry to develop it. And they have a socialist government.

I predict it won't turn out well for the Bolivians. Kind of like the cattle ranchers out west.

I read a quote today that noted elites on the coast look at the resources in flyover country and think "mine".
STG_58_guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 04:38   #40
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

Quote:
Oh Shut up Mebs.
la la la
Old July 12, 2018, 09:32   #41
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post
There is a salt flat at 4000 m elevation in a desolate part of Bolivia. Uyuni Salt Flats, the largest in the world.

There is a problem. The world needs those salt flats. But not the 11 million Bolivians who own it. See, there is about a trillion dollars worth of lithium in those salt flats. The Bolivians aren't in any hurry to develop it. And they have a socialist government.

I predict it won't turn out well for the Bolivians. Kind of like the cattle ranchers out west.

I read a quote today that noted elites on the coast look at the resources in flyover country and think "mine".
American Indians found out what happens when you stand in the way of progress. Bolivia will either stand in the way or get rich as is their choice. Our ranchers stood in the way of corruption, it was their choice.
Old July 12, 2018, 09:37   #42
John A
Registered

So the reference to Indians standing in the way, was that a jab that they would've been rich now had they not stood in the way? Just curious.
Old July 12, 2018, 10:07   #43
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
So the reference to Indians standing in the way, was that a jab that they would've been rich now had they not stood in the way? Just curious.
They could have joined the USA but chose to stay as a tribe. Lots of American Indians are rich today because they joined the system. I have family that lives much better than I do because they get casino money. While of course it was a different time back then not being able to assimilate got them killed.
Old July 12, 2018, 10:35   #44
John A
Registered

I don't recall very many casinos from 1500-1800's.

I think defending their land and families and way of life against hostile takeover got them killed.
Old July 12, 2018, 10:47   #45
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
I don't recall very many casinos from 1500-1800's.

I think defending their land and families and way of life against hostile takeover got them killed.
Progress got them killed, when the civilization of the times reached them the wanting to live their stone age lives got them killed in my opinion. Much different than what happened with the ranchers in which corrupt modern law took land and a life.
Old July 12, 2018, 10:52   #46
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Go easy on Martin, guys.

His childhood heroes were Thomas Gage and Banastre Tarleton, since those guys were excellent at prosecuting the rule of law against those damn traitorous rebels.

tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 12, 2018, 11:07   #47
John A
Registered

Quote:
Progress got them killed, when the civilization of the times reached them the wanting to live their stone age lives got them killed in my opinion. Much different than what happened with the ranchers in which corrupt modern law took land and a life.

So, if the ranchers had just embraced change like the Indians should've and just rolled over and gave them their land and property for the greater good, things would always just be peachy?

Both of your views about the indians and then the cowboys contradict the other one.
Old July 12, 2018, 11:09   #48
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
So, if the ranchers had just embraced change like the Indians should've and just rolled over and gave them their land and property for the greater good, things would always just be peachy?

Both of your views about the indians and then the cowboys contradict the other one.
Sorry if I am not giving you full replies, listening to the testimony is distracting me. I will come back later and state my opinion.
Old July 12, 2018, 15:22   #49
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

You try to tie early history when indians were considered savages to our ranchers today. Two completely different stories separate by 100 years. People and governments were different back then and so are our laws. Pick a subject that doesn't try to blend the two and it would be man's inhumanity to man.
Old July 12, 2018, 16:15   #50
John A
Registered

Quote:
They could have joined the USA but chose to stay as a tribe. Lots of American Indians are rich today because they joined the system. I have family that lives much better than I do because they get casino money. While of course it was a different time back then not being able to assimilate got them killed.
Quote:
Quote:
American Indians found out what happens when you stand in the way of progress. Bolivia will either stand in the way or get rich as is their choice. Our ranchers stood in the way of corruption, it was their choice.
Quote:
You try to tie early history when indians were considered savages to our ranchers today. Two completely different stories separate by 100 years. People and governments were different back then and so are our laws. Pick a subject that doesn't try to blend the two and it would be man's inhumanity to man.
So, you have tried to tap dance around the question and it was really simple.

How is the Hammonds resistance being told what to do by government wholly different than the Indians?

By your posts above, the indians could've been rich now and shouldn't have resisted the government who were actively tried to eradicate them by any means possible because they were standing in the way of progress and who didn't like being told what to do and didn't just give up their land and homes and other things that they had literally thousands of years before that government came into existance.

But the cowboys on the other hand should've resisted because the government was wrong to have told them to feed their cows somewhere else.

Gotcha.