yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
^^^ Sigline worthy.
yepper!

About sums it all up for the anti gunners it do!

For a party that preaches fairness, equality, non prejudice, they sure as hell are a down right bigoted bunch of fools concerning gun owners, innocent black, hispanic, and poor white babies.

Damn near murderous they are in fact.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 07, 2018, 17:29   #52
2barearms
I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
So the appeasement continues.....every now and again the tree of Liberty has to
be watered.........

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 07, 2018, 17:50   #53
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
You don't hear much about the NYS Safe Act or Connecticult's similar law.

Mass disobedience.

They estimated well over 1 million AR's in NYS, yet only 240,000 weapons were actually registered, by 23,000, persons. I was one of them.

The NYS firearms forum, is full of people who have no guns, but like to talk about them.

I know no one who has a registered EBR. I am the only one in my county.

Same thing in Ct....no EBR's left to find.

Like thousands of gunowners in NYS today, I now have several legally Thordsen stocked AR's.
They are not "bad" at all, legally speaking , and do not have to be registered, and actually handle quite well. Ten round mags are ok. 20 round mags can be blocked and are legal.

The "workarounds" that are currently legal, are like a stick in the eye of Gov. Cumo, whose expurts assured him, that there were no possible workarounds, as they banned the thumbhole stocks!! AK's now have a Thordsen stock available.

I suspect that they are contemplating banning every semi auto, to finally gettem all, and stop American ingenuity.

California will find, like NYS, that the guns are hidden and gone; the cost of finding them will be exorbitant, in a state where they already release felons everyday, because of prison overcrowding.

I have a shotgun and 1911 near my bed anyway, like Joe Biden suggested.

300-400 million firearms, new and used, selling like hotcakes in the USA and none in NYS!

Now, some might ask why I registered them, being a loud mouth about the 2nd, as I am.

The NYS Safe Act was bombed upon the Legislature unannounced, and forced thru immediately.
It had been written by assholes 2 months prior, BEFORE SANDY HOOK, being somewhat guided by outside sources.

A primary outside source for the Gov in NYS, ACCORDING TO RUMORS, was a retired Police officer who took a job with Dept of Corrections, post retirement.

Allegedly during the few months prior to enactment of the Safe Act, the guy provided the general data about what consitituted an EBR, including the post 1994 ban, and pre 1994 ban guns, and the grandfathered pre ban mags, very specific gun details, etc. Lots of info and very confusing to the non EBR gun owner. THEN SANDY HOOK HAPPENED, (or not), maybe as planned.

HISTORY:
NYS had already adopted the Fed 1994 AWB, work for word, after the FED ban expired;

But few knew how, or what it all meant, inside the legal profession of gun haters.

Interestingly two months before the Safe Act, I was visited by a retired cop/ long time acquaintance, who now worked for Corrections as an advisor. He knew that "I knew my stuff", and came over one day to talk Garands, but he really wanted to understand Assault Weapons. I tried to explain what I knew by demonstrating the types and varieties I owned.

On Jan 13, 2103 we have the SAFE Act bombed upon us and we are given a year to register.

Given all the foregoing, I came to the conclusion over the next year, that I had likely been one of the sources that was used by the Corrections guy to tell the State Lawyers how to write the damn SAFE ACT.

So, what do I do now?

They knew what I owned, and as a licensed Pistol Permit owner, the handwriting was on the wall. They expected me NOT to register so that I could finally provide the local prosecutors (one in particular), with a suitable subject for a public execution................ of a "loudmouth."

I believe that they banked upon me not registering, way, way too much, and did not take enough other names to make an examples out of.

So, I registered.

By the way, I ran into my old cop friend; we did not discuss the obvious that we both knew; and I invited him over again, but he declined, as I knew he would.

C'est la vie, C'est la guerre.

It IS a small world, and those who do not believe that Comey or Obama or their agents, for example, have not read this forum in the past, must still believe in anonymity.

Last edited by V guy; July 07, 2018 at 18:20.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 07, 2018, 18:14   #54
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post
So the appeasement continues.....every now and again the tree of Liberty has to
be watered.........
People need to do whatever they believe is best for them, not so much appeasement, many folks have small children, others depending upon them daily just to live.

Right now, subject to change, this is all low level burn stuff, nothing national up in your face.

These people are determined to enslave or worst all of us malcontents but until they cross that "line" not much we can do except use the time to prepare.

Start too soon, the whole weight of the feds come down on your head, as the "only one" being targeted by them.

So folks got to wait till they have the numbers.
And we won't have the numbers until they go bold/get stupid/rile up the masses beyond their control.

I'd always believed they would kick in doors, house to house seeking out firearms, but they seem to have gotten the memo that will light this country on fire and backed off that shit.

Old July 07, 2018, 21:48   #55
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
By the way, I ran into my old cop friend; we did not discuss the obvious that we both knew; and I invited him over again, but he declined, as I knew he would.
Reminds me of a quote from a show I like, "who do you trust and who do you serve?"
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 11:22   #56
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
People need to do whatever they believe is best for them, not so much appeasement, many folks have small children, others depending upon them daily just to live.

Right now, subject to change, this is all low level burn stuff, nothing national up in your face.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
Reminds me of a quote from a show I like, "who do you trust and who do you serve?"
As near as I can tell right now we're still at the stage where we're picking sides. It'll be interesting to see if folks can remember what side they're on once the balloon goes up.
Old July 08, 2018, 12:01   #57
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
Do Not Comply Nullify.

That's all I got for today.
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 12:08   #58
NFADLR
Banned

FALaholic #: 7480
This balloon ? where is it tied off to, is a string cut and then it goes up ?

Who has access to the balloon ?

Is there a live Webcam with this balloon in view so everyone knows when it goes UP ?

If the Helium or Hydrogen leaks out won't the balloon drop or just go down ?

Too metaphoric for me I'm afraid...

At least with the Canary in the coal mine you can tell the bird is dead but then maybe by that time it's a little late.

Quote:
As near as I can tell right now we're still at the stage where we're picking sides. It'll be interesting to see if folks can remember what side they're on once the balloon goes up.
NFADLR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 13:00   #59
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
"Render unto Caesar, that which is Caesar's."
I obey the laws.

I just need Thordsen to develop legal versions for the FAL and G3, that are not "thumbholes," or finally move to Pa.

NYS did exempt the Garands from the Safe Act, and any 20 round mags that are over 50 years old and of WWII mfg, like M1 Carbine mags.

I guess my instructions were followed pretty accurately.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 13:49   #60
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yep!
No shit.

Feds got set back in 16 in their plans for crazy times concerning guns.

Some states are trying some shit, but even Oregon got stalemated recently.

Tha balloon looks tightly secured for another couple of years.

Subject to overnight change of course.

Old July 08, 2018, 14:38   #61
imacoonass01
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 80275
Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
California will find, like NYS, that the guns are hidden and gone; the cost of finding them will be exorbitant, in a state where they already release felons everyday, because of prison overcrowding.
They do not care if someone gets released the next day. They will have gotten what they wanted; to classify the person as a felon. They will laugh at him and remind him, that he can no longer own a gun legally; ever!! Not that some felons will still get them illegally, but they know that the mostly law abiding folks, will not do so and one less gun owner is one less gun owner.
Old July 08, 2018, 15:22   #62
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yep!
No shit.

Feds got set back in 16 in their plans for crazy times concerning guns.

Some states are trying some shit, but even Oregon got stalemated recently.

Tha balloon looks tightly secured for another couple of years.

Subject to overnight change of course.
The thing can change overnight, and typically important changes happen this way.

'The balloon going up' is metaphorical for a kid's toy balloon. When it gets away nobody ever wants it to happen, nobody meant for it to happen, but it is absolutely irretrievable and everyone knows it. And there's gonna be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth when it does. The coming fight will be like that, how it starts nobody can predict. But there are only a couple of ways it can end if it ever does. For anyone having trouble with it, there it is. Confusion was not intended.
Old July 08, 2018, 16:03   #63
NFADLR
Banned

NOT...

What Is the Origin of the Saying "Once the Balloon Has Gone Up"?Once the balloon has gone up*means*when trouble is here*or*in a period of trouble.*

The term*once the balloon has gone up*derives from the First World War. Whenever enemy activity was expected, observations balloons would be released to monitor the enemy troop movements. As a result, the raising of these balloons, which were visible to all, soon became a sign of pending enemy action.*

A Competing Theory

The term*when the balloon goes up*refers to the large barrage balloons which were raised on steel cables above British cities during the Second World War. The idea was that enemy bombers would keep away from the cities, fearing that the steel cables would slice through their wings. Therefore, when the barrage balloons went up, it was a sign for a city's inhabitants of a pending air raid.*

https://www.grammar-monster.com/sayi...as_gone_up.htm

Quote:
The thing can change overnight, and typically important changes happen this way.

'The balloon going up' is metaphorical for a kid's toy balloon. When it gets away nobody ever wants it to happen, nobody meant for it to happen, but it is absolutely irretrievable and everyone knows it. And there's gonna be a lot of wailing and gnashing of teeth when it does. The coming fight will be like that, how it starts nobody can predict. But there are only a couple of ways it can end if it ever does. For anyone having trouble with it, there it is. Confusion was not intended.
Old July 08, 2018, 16:57   #64
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by NFADLR View Post
NOT...

What Is the Origin of the Saying "Once the Balloon Has Gone Up"?Once the balloon has gone up*means*when trouble is here*or*in a period of trouble.*

The term*once the balloon has gone up*derives from the First World War. Whenever enemy activity was expected, observations balloons would be released to monitor the enemy troop movements. As a result, the raising of these balloons, which were visible to all, soon became a sign of pending enemy action.*

A Competing Theory

The term*when the balloon goes up*refers to the large barrage balloons which were raised on steel cables above British cities during the Second World War. The idea was that enemy bombers would keep away from the cities, fearing that the steel cables would slice through their wings. Therefore, when the barrage balloons went up, it was a sign for a city's inhabitants of a pending air raid.*

https://www.grammar-monster.com/sayi...as_gone_up.htm
Yeah, heard that. It might even be true. I kinda like mine tho. No worries, it's all good.
Old July 08, 2018, 21:48   #65
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:

These ass wipes fighting people in the streets, getting their asses knocked out, now that was funny as all hell, will wake up one day and learn, they can't handle a fist fight, even with six on one, yea, he was a big ONE, and I'm expecting them to gun up and start shooting people shortly.

These people have already declared all of us nazi's, of course most are so stupid they don't even know what the term means, are running people out of public places, are fighting with children wearing MAGA hats, even calling that, a KKK type of item, so stupid,,,, are now imposing, I won't sell to "your kind" in open public stores,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so yep, I see them progressing to firearms shortly.

The media are blaring 24/7, people "like us" are tearing families apart, are heartless, calling us stupid, calling any and all of us that own firearms potential murderers, mentality ill,,,,,,,,etc.

The last time I read about this type shit occurring in an advanced country, an actual leader among all other countries, with intelligent people, was done to an unarmed population for the most part, with millions upon millions of willing helpers.

Stores that won't sell to us, people that won't buy our goods and services, places where we're not welcomed to sit down and eat a meal in peace with our families, because she/we/I was one of them people,.....

Add in, anti G-D 24/7 on the MSM, hell, I'm waiting for these ass wipes to begin painting signs, over shop windows, don;t shop here, not welcomed here,,,,,,

When it gets to this point, I'm not waiting any longer.
Already seen how this movie ends.

It really is not the gun they want to get rid of, its all of us here.

Sound familiar????

Old July 08, 2018, 22:41   #66
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
These ass wipes fighting people in the streets, getting their asses knocked out, now that was funny as all hell, will wake up one day and learn, they can't handle a fist fight, even with six on one, yea, he was a big ONE, and I'm expecting them to gun up and start shooting people shortly.

These people have already declared all of us nazi's, of course most are so stupid they don't even know what the term means, are running people out of public places, are fighting with children wearing MAGA hats, even calling that, a KKK type of item, so stupid,,,, are now imposing, I won't sell to "your kind" in open public stores,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so yep, I see them progressing to firearms shortly.

The media are blaring 24/7, people "like us" are tearing families apart, are heartless, calling us stupid, calling any and all of us that own firearms potential murderers, mentality ill,,,,,,,,etc.

The last time I read about this type shit occurring in an advanced country, an actual leader among all other countries, with intelligent people, was done to an unarmed population for the most part, with millions upon millions of willing helpers.

Stores that won't sell to us, people that won't buy our goods and services, places where we're not welcomed to sit down and eat a meal in peace with our families, because she/we/I was one of them people,.....

Add in, anti G-D 24/7 on the MSM, hell, I'm waiting for these ass wipes to begin painting signs, over shop windows, don;t shop here, not welcomed here,,,,,,

Sound familiar????

100% in agreement here sir

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 08, 2018, 23:45   #67
Artful
Registered

FALaholic #: 10191

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9neQGMZ8DU
Old July 08, 2018, 23:53   #68
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artful View Post
No registration and no peaceful confiscation.

They don;t want his weapons, they wanted him!!!

Old July 09, 2018, 10:25   #69
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
Many people mention non compliance. Fine, but the left still wins as they have caused a chilling effect over everything. You can't shoot them, sell them, use them, carry them, etc. They've squashed any sort of trade or commerce involving those guns. It will take decades for them to bubble to the surface but they will.

I saw the same thing in Australia. There was a lot of non compliance post Port Arthur but over the years those that didn't comply get ratted on or they shoot them and get found out about or whatever and slowly, little by little, the police ferret them all out.
wanneroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 10:56   #70
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanneroo View Post
Many people mention non compliance. Fine, but the left still wins as they have caused a chilling effect over everything. You can't shoot them, sell them, use them, carry them, etc. They've squashed any sort of trade or commerce involving those guns. It will take decades for them to bubble to the surface but they will.

I saw the same thing in Australia. There was a lot of non compliance post Port Arthur but over the years those that didn't comply get ratted on or they shoot them and get found out about or whatever and slowly, little by little, the police ferret them all out.
Yes, and there's more. I'm wondering if it has occurred to anyone besides myself that the whole idea is for you to NOT comply? Because when you don't they can define you as a felon pretty much any time they want to, whenever it's convenient for 'em or they're in the mood. Figuring out who probably has guns and who doesn't ain't exactly rocket science, these folks have the means and apparently the motive for doing so.

Consider that from this point forward any minor infraction or event that allows them to 'discover' a gun instantly gets elevated into a major felony. And it ain't about proving it first and getting a search warrant, none of that shit. Ya gotta remember these folks ain't about rule of law and proper procedure, all that is simply a means to an end. They'll use the law when it suits 'em and dispense with it just as quickly. This is simply about marginalizing you in the eyes of the 'public' and defining you as a criminal so that when they come for ya nobody is gonna care. Hell by then half the folks, those who favor outcomes over liberties, will be convinced it's a darned good idea. Yep, RSU I'm talking about guys just like you.

YH is spot on, it ain't about getting rid of the guns. It's about getting rid of you. Because unless you are a useful minion to the state there is no place for you in what they have teed up.
Old July 09, 2018, 11:09   #71
SAM1965
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 68344
Outing Gun Owners

https://www.breitbart.com/california...l-information/
SAM1965 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 11:42   #72
NFADLR
Banned

Comply with what ?

The only way a AR15 or other centerfire semi auto rifle would need to comply is with a pistol grip and a flash hider.

If the AR15 in question has a "monster man" grip and a muzzle brake it's legal and no compliance beyond those items are required.

With the AR15 in featureless configuration you have complied with the moronic law and there is no need to register.

Unless you know better than I.

Post evidence if you are suggesting otherwise porfavor.

Quote:
Yes, and there's more. I'm wondering if it has occurred to anyone besides myself that the whole idea is for you to NOT comply? Because when you don't they can define you as a felon pretty much any time they want to, whenever it's convenient for 'em or they're in the mood. Figuring out who probably has guns and who doesn't ain't exactly rocket science, these folks have the means and apparently the motive for doing so.

Consider that from this point forward any minor infraction or event that allows them to 'discover' a gun instantly gets elevated into a major felony. And it ain't about proving it first and getting a search warrant, none of that shit. Ya gotta remember these folks ain't about rule of law and proper procedure, all that is simply a means to an end. They'll use the law when it suits 'em and dispense with it just as quickly. This is simply about marginalizing you in the eyes of the 'public' and defining you as a criminal so that when they come for ya nobody is gonna care. Hell by then half the folks, those who favor outcomes over liberties, will be convinced it's a darned good idea. Yep, RSU I'm talking about guys just like you.

YH is spot on, it ain't about getting rid of the guns. It's about getting rid of you. Because unless you are a useful minion to the state there is no place for you in what they have teed up.
Old July 09, 2018, 11:48   #73
wanneroo
Registered

FALaholic #: 74891
Quote:

Sure, there are many angles it will be used.
wanneroo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 11:57   #74
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Comply with what ?

The only way a AR15 or other centerfire semi auto rifle would need to comply is with a pistol grip and a flash hider.

If the AR15 in question has a "monster man" grip and a muzzle brake it's legal and no compliance beyond those items are required.

With the AR15 in featureless configuration you have complied with the moronic law and there is no need to register.

Unless you know better than I.

Post evidence if you are suggesting otherwise porfavor.
Speaking in more general terms. AR-15s, real ones do not require a tool to change a 20 round magazine. They also commonly have muzzle brakes, pistol grips, bayonet lugs, 40mm tubes, collapsible buttstocks, single point attachments, three point slings and a whole lot of other stuff. We have these in Georgia, in the rack with mags loaded, slings attached, zeroed and ready to roll. You already cannot have an M14 with a birdcage flash hider and lug, they will likely get to your 20 round GI mags if they haven't already. Registering these rifles, even if legal only adds another data point to what they already have. The point is the law works for them whether you register or not. Arguably more so if you don't, but that's another topic really.
Old July 09, 2018, 12:41   #75
NFADLR
Banned

I disagree the law only works for them if you own a non compliant AR15 and didn't register it.

If they are following their own law that Is.

Separate the upper and lower and it's no longer a so called assault weapon, pull the bolt carrier and it's no longer an assault weapon.

Yes those within the borders of SOC (State Of California) the coperate entity have hoops they must jump through to still own off list AR15'S.

I'm pleased for you that you aren't stuck in such a shithole such as SOC.

But for those that are these are the processes they must go thru to avoid the firearms they bought legally at the time they were purchased be confiscated and or tossed in jail because the state doesn't want their subjects to own such dangerous things.

As stated in past posts configure correctly or slightly disassemble and this registration shouldn't affect any Nazifornia resident.

Only a fool registers his property!!

Quote:
Speaking in more general terms. AR-15s, real ones do not require a tool to change a 20 round magazine. They also commonly have muzzle brakes, pistol grips, bayonet lugs, 40mm tubes, collapsible buttstocks, single point attachments, three point slings and a whole lot of other stuff. We have these in Georgia, in the rack with mags loaded, slings attached, zeroed and ready to roll. You already cannot have an M14 with a birdcage flash hider and lug, they will likely get to your 20 round GI mags if they haven't already. Registering these rifles, even if legal only adds another data point to what they already have. The point is the law works for them whether you register or not. Arguably more so if you don't, but that's another topic really.
Old July 09, 2018, 13:02   #76
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I disagree the law only works for them if you own a non compliant AR15 and didn't register it.

If they are following their own law that Is.

They DO NOT follow their own laws and do not intend to, that is the whole point. I will not comment much beyond what I have already as to whether or not someone should register. That's up to them and the answer to that one is a whole lot murkier.

As to fools, well the real fool is the guy who confuses the technicalities of the law with the overarching mission, which is ultimately to get rid of those who do not submit and are not useful to the NWO. The guy who thinks if he holds his mouth right and jumps through the hoop with flames shooting out of the correct side of his ass that it'll be ok and they'll leave him alone. The end of this road is to dispense with all who the NWO deems unnecessary, the rest is simply tactics.
Old July 09, 2018, 13:44   #77
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
They DO NOT follow their own laws and do not intend to, that is the whole point. I will not comment much beyond what I have already as to whether or not someone should register. That's up to them and the answer to that one is a whole lot murkier.

As to fools, well the real fool is the guy who confuses the technicalities of the law with the overarching mission, which is ultimately to get rid of those who do not submit and are not useful to the NWO. The guy who thinks if he holds his mouth right and jumps through the hoop with flames shooting out of the correct side of his ass that it'll be ok and they'll leave him alone. The end of this road is to dispense with all who the NWO deems unnecessary, the rest is simply tactics.
It ain't the gun they're after, its you and yours!

Watching a new class of people, gun owners, conservatives, R's, non abortion proponents, Bill of Rights people, Constitution supporters, come under the open prejudice and outright bigotry, you're not welcomed here, this shop/store/restaurant is not for "your kind", your kids not welcomed in our schools, will be interesting to observe as this all plays out.

First they demonize you and yours,(happening today) then they exclude you and yours from normal society, (happening today) then they murder you and yours (tomorrow/next week)????

Same old shit, just a different day and different class of people to demonize, this time, all of you and yours.

And me!

Old July 09, 2018, 16:59   #78
ALL FAL
Registered

FALaholic #: 24447
You HIT Every Point DEAD ON Brother.

Quote:

Sound familiar????
Too Much.

Absolutely, I must have seen the same movie, I am 100% right with you on ALL OF IT.
COBC #1- That's all Folks.
ALL FAL is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 09, 2018, 17:34   #79
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
Too Much.

Absolutely, I must have seen the same movie, I am 100% right with you on ALL OF IT.
This SC pick, second by Trump, which WILL take court to the far right for next 30 or 40 years, with him looking good, Trump, in 2020, and another couple of picks, the leftist/socialist/communist in this country KNOW that their power is now nearly gone and they are not going to go quietly!

They can't win at the ballot box, not with this economy, and it really is the economy come this November, , with them suffering a major lost with the SC and not spoken of, the whole list of lower court Federal judges Trump is packing the courts with, it only leaves the leftist/socialist/communist with violence.

All this winning is driving these people nuts, there are a lot of them, and they are becoming more and more violent.

For all of us, having the left go full retard NOW, go straight up direct violence, may be the best thing to occur.

They are dumb enough to believe they can win this war, true believers are like that.

But G-D help us all, if they do win.

Which is still a strong possibility, they DO own the public opinion people, the press, and information control is critical in any war, along with 50 or 60 million believers.

We are living in very interesting times we are.

Old July 11, 2018, 18:47   #80
gunnut1
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 1877
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemcon9 View Post
There will be no mass confiscation or rounding up registered gun owners and jailing them until they turn in the weapons in question.

N.J. banned a shit ton of "assault weapons" in '94. No one came looking for them, even though the contact info of the owners was well documented through the N.J. State Police.

The local cops would not agree to go door to door as the union could not withstand groups of cops being shot to pieces.

Wisely, they waited until the owner's friends got a case of the ass and ratted them out. Or they picked them on Domestic violence calls, or burglary calls or whatever call for service brought you to the attention of the cops.
Never say never.

The human race is not the pinnacle of evolution. We are but one evolutionary out come.
gunnut1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11, 2018, 19:28   #81
John Crusher
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 18663
Quote:
Originally Posted by ALL FAL View Post
REMEMBER THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These Assholes in the lawmaking Biz can go F@ck themselves

Ya Think I am Kidding when I say HANG them?? They Make this crap up and NO Repercussions, well, THAT IS GOING TO CHANGE.

To Combat this BS is NOT with the F@cking Loaded AGAINST US Courts, That has shown to be USELESS , Those who INFRINGE?? They Need to DIE, But Legally(Yeah Right)

The Problem I see is that FEW OF Us are willing to walk away from all worldy possessions and go Kill the shit out of some F@ckers that are long over due.

I AM AND WILL when the time is right.
Everybody gotta' die sometime , I'm with you .
Old July 11, 2018, 19:45   #82
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

They will never act right, leave good decent folks alone, so the day of reckoning is coming.

Old August 22, 2018, 18:21   #83
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
putting this here for reference:

"playing Will to Power"

embedded code as follows

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...111152640.html

Old August 25, 2018, 13:48   #84
jugrunner
NoNbaSeduseR
Contributor

FALaholic #: 19911
just move to SanFran and claim you're an Illegal Alien .. shouldn't be any prob. then .. !!!
Old September 06, 2018, 09:23   #85
C-ya
One day at a time...
Contributor

FALaholic #: 16313
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
putting this here for reference:

"playing Will to Power"

embedded code as follows

https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...111152640.html
Great post by her. People are waking up to the fact that there are two sets of rules. That is the only thing holding the thin veneer of society intact. Good people are good and try to follow the rules while others flout them and get away with it.

"No more" will soon be the battle cry of the folks tired of getting beat down ad trodden upon along with "Don't tread on me".
C-ya is offline   Reply With Quote