https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...yptocurrencies
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 29, 2018, 18:30   #2
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Well,

Goes back to the definition of money. Once a majority determines it to be tender, you can bet the national banks ie..Rothschilds will quickly move to control it with the backing ie..gun barrels of federal governments.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2018, 06:28   #3
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Well,

Goes back to the definition of money. Once a majority determines it to be tender, you can bet the national banks ie..Rothschilds will quickly move to control it with the backing ie..gun barrels of federal governments.

Thorack
Yep.
Old May 30, 2018, 09:02   #4
AliYahu
Registered

FALaholic #: 11084
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
Any time I hear 'Rothschild' my bullshit-o-meter goes off, and the combination of Rothschild and Rockefeller means it's 100% paranoid-delusional bullshit; the same anti-Semitic bullshit that's been circulating about a century now with the irony of t he Rockefellers aren't Jewish and much of the Rothschild family no longer is.
FYI there are numerous individual people with more wealth than the entire Rockefeller family - which is estimated at $11 Billion - and the wealth of the Rothschild family (which is quite fractured) may actually be less than that!

Eli
AliYahu is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2018, 19:32   #5
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by AliYahu View Post
Any time I hear 'Rothschild' my bullshit-o-meter goes off, and the combination of Rothschild and Rockefeller means it's 100% paranoid-delusional bullshit; the same anti-Semitic bullshit that's been circulating about a century now with the irony of t he Rockefellers aren't Jewish and much of the Rothschild family no longer is.
FYI there are numerous individual people with more wealth than the entire Rockefeller family - which is estimated at $11 Billion - and the wealth of the Rothschild family (which is quite fractured) may actually be less than that!

Eli
In fairness, this "old money" is so divested I don't think anyone really knows their "net worth." And so much of this influence is in decision making spheres.

But, Mayer Rothschild himself was quoted saying,"Let me issue and control a nation's money and I care not who write's its laws."

I recommend Jame's Perloff's book "The Shadows of Power, the Decline and Fall of the American Empire" as a must read on the global Oligarchy. He utilizes excellent historical research methods and actual quotes, many form the congressional record or other credible sources, to support his conclusions.

To me, it has nothing to do with being a Jew, and everything to do with global domination and subjugation of the population via currency control.
Old May 30, 2018, 20:35   #6
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
In fairness, this "old money" is so divested I don't think anyone really knows their "net worth." And so much of this influence is in decision making spheres.

40 years ago, these were known as the Gnomes of Zurich.

tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2018, 20:59   #7
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 17136
Quote:

Eli

Evelyn De Rothschild and Prince Charles

You think the Rothschild family's wealth is how much?
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 30, 2018, 21:07   #8
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Investopedia has them somewhere between $400B and $2T. https://www.investopedia.com/article...lies-world.asp

So *if* they're towards the high end of the estimate, you're off more than 100x.

Or they could be worth more - since I'd imagine that not all of the wealth is particularly visible.
"How we burned in the prison camps later thinking: what would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if during periods of mass arrests people had simply not sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, ham- mers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand. . . . The Organs [police] would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers . . . and notwithstanding all of Stalin‘s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt." - A. Solzhenitsyn, Gulag Archipelago
Old May 31, 2018, 08:44   #9
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by brunop View Post
Investopedia has them somewhere between $400B and $2T. https://www.investopedia.com/article...lies-world.asp

So *if* they're towards the high end of the estimate, you're off more than 100x.

Or they could be worth more - since I'd imagine that not all of the wealth is particularly visible.
At some point net worth becomes just a statistic, and where it is located becomes more important.

The pic with that inbred brit tells ya what ya need to know .
Old May 31, 2018, 09:13   #10
AliYahu
Registered

Quote:
Evelyn De Rothschild and Prince Charles

You think the Rothschild family's wealth is how much?
That picture has been around for some time, I've never been able to find the source and it looks photoshopped to me.

Quote:

They're guesstimating, there's absolutely no evidence supporting any numbers. The widely-circulated "$500 Trillion" figure is about twice the entire wealth of the world - which is estimated to be about $280 Trillion best I can tell.
Additionally, about the only 'bad acts' that can be attributed to the Rothschilds are financial donations to Zionist causes a century or more ago; it's worth noting that whole branches of the Rothschilds have intermarried and are not Jewish.

By the way, https://www.investopedia.com/updates...schild-family/
Quote:
[CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article cited an estimate of the combined net worth of the Rothschilds at $350 billion. That estimate came from a source that does not meet Investopedia's standards, and we have consequently retracted it. Similarly, an estimate that the Rothschilds controlled more than $2 trillion worth in assets was also inadequately sourced and retracted.]
Nobody knows what the extended family is worth!

Eli

Last edited by AliYahu; May 31, 2018 at 09:18.
Old May 31, 2018, 11:25   #11
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
The pic with that inbred brit tells ya what ya need to know .
Exactly. No one touches a Royal.

Except for a Rothschild.
Old May 31, 2018, 19:16   #12
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Gold Contributor

I went looking around for Rothschild stuff on the web.

There's nearly $11B in homes owned by that bunch - forget the commercial properties.

Yes, I know that there isn't $11B in homes owned by the Rothschild. But the number is definitely in the billions.
Old May 31, 2018, 19:25   #13
meltblown
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 34604
Damn I wish I could find Gunsmoke on local TV and lots of Pharma commercials along with life insurance commercials.

Expect the worst, and you'll never be disappointed.

Before trying to beat the odds, make sure you can survive the odds beating you.
meltblown is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 31, 2018, 21:30   #14
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
Looks like the offspring of the Nephilim and Charles isn't exactly a small guy . . .

Makes me wonder.

Old June 02, 2018, 18:08   #15
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
Mr De R. is 6-1, Prince Charles in 5-10.

Mr De R is in the foreground, and Prince Charlez is talking to the person on the right of Mr De R.
Old June 02, 2018, 18:47   #16
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Look at that melon!
Old June 02, 2018, 18:57   #17
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

Quote:
Any time I hear 'Rothschild' my bullshit-o-meter goes off.
Same.
Old June 03, 2018, 02:23   #18
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

Well, I take that back. That guy does appear to be lecturing Prince Charlez.
Old June 03, 2018, 06:48   #19
AliYahu
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
Well, I take that back. That guy does appear to be lecturing Prince Charlez.
I've been seeing that same photo for years, and unable to find a source - and I believe it's a photoshop creation.
As far as touching the Prince, Commoners may not touch one but Lord Rothschild isn't a commoner.
There are other photos of Charles similarly close to Evelyn.

Eli
Old June 03, 2018, 08:05   #20
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
I read somewhere that both Evilyn and Charlie, both have a common Haploid group, one that is also in common with what dna., they have garnered from Tutenkamen's bits - which is odd. But then again there's that little vault in Watford that houses Evilyns gold, which purportedly makes him the largest holder of bullion on the planet - again odd if true, since central banking is fiat based!
There is much about the rothschilds - and much ignored, and vilified! The fog of facts!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 29, 2018, 16:37   #21
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Tyler Durden misfires again

Bitcoin? Nope, don't think I'm gonna bite on that one. And I'll say it again, if Zero Hedge were any good at picking winners they wouldn't be writing articles to buy groceries.

https://www.sfgate.com/business/arti...y-13037337.php
Old July 01, 2018, 20:13   #22
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Bitcoin? Nope, don't think I'm gonna bite on that one. And I'll say it again, if Zero Hedge were any good at picking winners they wouldn't be writing articles to buy groceries.

https://www.sfgate.com/business/arti...y-13037337.php
You ever pause to think this is a central bank counter attack?

ZH are purportedly displaced Lehman and and Bear Stearns workers.. while they may be jaded, they ain't dumb and know the market. You sound like Bawana Jim, I'd expect better from you...

Though he links ZH when it supports his paradigm...
Old July 02, 2018, 06:38   #23
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

And to further my point... the players push to devalue something (stock, alternate currency, etc...) and then when it bottoms out, they buy it all up.

Think about what Rothschild did post Waterloo or what has happened to the American "stock market" time and again.
Old July 02, 2018, 06:47   #24
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
You ever pause to think this is a central bank counter attack?

ZH are purportedly displaced Lehman and and Bear Stearns workers.. while they may be jaded, they ain't dumb and know the market. You sound like Bawana Jim, I'd expect better from you...

Though he links ZH when it supports his paradigm...
Yes, they are folks who got passed over by the big bailouts and are now pissing on their former pals, insofar as they can anyway. They have an agenda and it ain't spreading information, at least not the real kind. Sour grapes mixed with a bit of verklemptedness and a huge chip for being the ones left standing when the music stopped last time. And in my view anyone who listens to them for investment advice needs to reconsider their sources. And I'll say it again, if ZH were any good at financial prophecy they wouldn't be blogging for a living, they'd be retired and managing their investments from atop the fantails of their 55 foot Benetau cruisers.

I doubt seriously this is a central bank counterattack simply because the central banks don't need to counter attack at this point. And for the record I don't doubt that someday cryptocurrencies will be the standard. But when they do finally take hold believe me the FED will have completely infected whatever strain finally emerges as the market standard. They will not have it any other way.
Old July 02, 2018, 16:20   #25
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Yes, they are folks who got passed over by the big bailouts and are now pissing on their former pals, insofar as they can anyway. They have an agenda and it ain't spreading information, at least not the real kind. Sour grapes mixed with a bit of verklemptedness and a huge chip for being the ones left standing when the music stopped last time. And in my view anyone who listens to them for investment advice needs to reconsider their sources. And I'll say it again, if ZH were any good at financial prophecy they wouldn't be blogging for a living, they'd be retired and managing their investments from atop the fantails of their 55 foot Benetau cruisers.

I doubt seriously this is a central bank counterattack simply because the central banks don't need to counter attack at this point. And for the record I don't doubt that someday cryptocurrencies will be the standard. But when they do finally take hold believe me the FED will have completely infected whatever strain finally emerges as the market standard. They will not have it any other way.
I concur insofar as considering the bias of your sources...aways a prudent move and far too few do this.

It is also important to remember that ZH is often a clearinghouse for various bloggers, your Jim Quinn being a frequently noted one. Most folks don't understand this as they often call it ZH or "Tyler Durden" when it's actually an independent blogger they're sharing.

It would be interesting to know the "groups" wealth...would you deem them more credible if they milked this market for all it was worth and are doing quite well?

You know there is a certain irony that you call them out and poo poo them for "getting it wrong" about the Rothschilds controlling cryptocurrency in one breath, and then opine that the central banks (i.e. Rothschilds et al) will control them when they do supplant paper money (bolded above)
Old July 02, 2018, 16:25   #26
tdb59
Are We Awake ?
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 63177
Quote:
Think about what Rothschild did post Waterloo or what has happened to the American "stock market" time and again.
Think about what Rothschild did pre-Waterloo.

That was the crux.

tdb59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 02, 2018, 16:47   #27
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I concur insofar as considering the bias of your sources...aways a prudent move and far too few do this.

It is also important to remember that ZH is often a clearinghouse for various bloggers, your Jim Quinn being a frequently noted one. Most folks don't understand this as they often call it ZH or "Tyler Durden" when it's actually an independent blogger they're sharing.

It would be interesting to know the "groups" wealth...would you deem them more credible if they milked this market for all it was worth and are doing quite well?

You know there is a certain irony that you call them out and poo poo them for "getting it wrong" about the Rothschilds controlling cryptocurrency in one breath, and then opine that the central banks (i.e. Rothschilds et al) will control them when they do supplant paper money (bolded above)
Yeah I know there's a fair chance that you're right about them. But to me it feels overly complex, why would an entity that has a legal monopoly on money and gets to set whatever interest rate it wants feel the need to milk the market as this scenario postulates ZH is doing?

To Quinn he's been on this since the earliest days of the internet, like the mid-90s at least. He pre-dates the Lehman fiasco by a solid decade and possibly longer, that does argue for his credibility but again I agree it ain't proof.

Also agree it would be interesting to know a bit more about 'em, in particular how well funded they really are and who ultimately pulls their strings. But in any case their track record over the years of inferring biblical-scale meltdowns every other week is somewhat sketchy when you consider what the markets have done since the last big one. And sure, they're gonna crash and when they do ZH will undoubtedly claim credit for predicting it. But predictions really need to be a bit more than 'it's gonna happen someday', which is at the end of the day all ZH really gives ya.
Old July 02, 2018, 18:29   #28
AliYahu
Registered

Quote:
Think about what Rothschild did post Waterloo...
That's a myth that just won't die, nothing of the sort happened!
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-10216101.html

Eli
Old July 02, 2018, 19:27   #29
Exit308
Saxon/Celt
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 62143
Quote:
That's a myth that just won't die, nothing of the sort happened!
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-10216101.html

Eli
Here is the owner of that newspaper and a link to his wikipedia page.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexander_Lebedev

The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 25, 2018, 02:49   #30
Enquiring Minds
Registered

FALaholic #: 209
Always remember, never forget: The Jews (and esp. Jew BANKERS), never do any wrong, and are only trying to help YOU... it's just sad that other countries have beaten us to the (anti-1A) punch of making it an actual crime to even criticize organized Jewry... as such, even when it appears quite plainly that moneyed Jews are behind some perfidious financial (or immigration) policy/event, remember it's just a co-inkee-dink!