The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old January 11, 2018, 16:24   #51
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
You're not convincing me.

One of the major things people vote is their pocketbook, and they remember it given taxes come due every year and every paycheck.

People saw & felt the difference in their paychecks and what it did for their lives and it was a constant reminder that Reagan did what he said he was going to do, just like Trump did with the tax reform legislation he just got passed.


Social or political issues can come & go depending on the impact on a persons life, economics is personal and everyday.

Trump just accomplished that part with this tax legislation, look at the effect it's having already. Bonuses handed out to employees from the money the companies would normally lose to taxes.

If he keeps his word on stopping the illegal invasion of this country via third world foreigners, especially when that wall starts going up & it's a visible & tangible reminder that he kept his word again on the most major platform of his presidential agenda?

He will win the next presidential election with 350+ electoral votes. I don't give a damn who the democrats run against him.
Kinda hard to explain this, Obammy won twice, and the second time the economy was in the toilet and still them people voted for the magic negro.

I've learned that the American people will often surprise you with just how stupid they are, just look at their leaders on TV every morning and remember, Americans put these ass wipes into office and have left them in place for 20,30 or 40 years.

IF the TV, twitter, or G-D only knows facebook said space aliens were invading every single town in Arizona, 60% of the inhabitants of Arizona would rush outside and say they saw them land, even though it was pure bullshit.

If ophra said she would give every American a new car if they voted for her, a large majority would vote for her and when the car did not show up, then blame the conservatives for stealing their new caddy.

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American voters.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2018, 18:17   #52
brunop
Refresh Key Masher
Silver Contributor
 
brunop's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 17136
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Oregon
Posts: 12,233
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mebsuta View Post
The people who stayed home for Hillary would turn out for Oprah, and Oprah could win.
This.
__________________
Warning to all FalFiles members who may ever want to do business with me on the FF Marketplace:

I support any person who steals 3% from PP by conducting business transactions as Family & Friends transactions. This may impugn my character, and, according to Mark Graham of Arizona Response Systems, means that I'll lie, cheat, and steal from people here *if* there is anything about you that I don't like - or possibly even disagree with.

You may not want to do business with me. In case you forget this, this warning will appear in any future advert in the Marketplace. Consider yourself duly warned.

http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showp...7&postcount=89
brunop is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2018, 18:27   #53
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Kinda hard to explain this, Obammy won twice, and the second time the economy was in the toilet and still them people voted for the magic negro.

I've learned that the American people will often surprise you with just how stupid they are, just look at their leaders on TV every morning and remember, Americans put these ass wipes into office and have left them in place for 20,30 or 40 years.

IF the TV, twitter, or G-D only knows facebook said space aliens were invading every single town in Arizona, 60% of the inhabitants of Arizona would rush outside and say they saw them land, even though it was pure bullshit.

If ophra said she would give every American a new car if they voted for her, a large majority would vote for her and when the car did not show up, then blame the conservatives for stealing their new caddy.

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American voters.
several factor involved with obama.

1. the novelty of being involved with something supposedly ' historical ' that being voting for the first black president.

2. appeasement in the form of whites voting for obama in an effort to appease the left and thier accusations of 'racism'
The thinking being "look you've got no more reason to believe we're racist, we just helped elect the first black president of the US and not only that reelected him" Not realizing there will be no appeasement of the left and it will only make things far worse, which it did.

3. republicans sitting out both elections because they refused to accept and vote for Establishment Republican stooges such as Mccain and Romney and this the fact as I was one of them.

I won't argue too much about the stupidity of the average voter, I've seen it myself however things are changing slowly. The evidence of that is when told the hard truth of things as to where the country is, why things are the way they are, and what need to be done about it and given a choice to accept or reject that truth. They responded to that choice and elected Trump.

They are beginning to reject the lies the left have used so successfully for so many years as people are slowly beginning to see through them and know them for what they are.

This has been a slow train coming, and a slow train rolling, this change will not happen quickly but the blessing is once that train gets rolling it will not be stopped. it is why the left has reacted so violently to this election, they recognize the cultural awakening that is slowly taking place amongst, for a lack of a better description, the ' silent majority '. And they are terrified of it as evidenced by their behavior as they know what it means in the long run.

I dont express anything I've written in this thread with any type of arrogance or "see how smart I am, I predicted it and was proven right".
Far more I'm writing from a very profound sense of relieved gratitude in seeing the slow change happening as it means the end of the beginning of the left losing the culture war has begun. < to borrow and paraphrase a very apt quote.
What i'm seeing now is something i'd hoped against hope would happen, the public would have access to the truth via the alternate media which has sprung up. And that would engender the cultural reawakening which was desperately needed, Trump being elected being the first major manifestation of that reawakening and I am damned thankful for it.

As for keeping the same shithead in office for decades, we know the system is rigged to make that happen for those same shitheads. We've seen enough of it now to know people lack for a better choice. Its a safe bet the majority of us vote republican in elections like that based solely on the hope the 2nd amendment will be protected, vote democrat and we know what will happen. Especially when it comes to midterm congress & senate elections. Some of it is the ignorant stupidity & apathy of the average voter, that is true.

We have a long way to go, this is just barely the start of it all however in looking at the larger picture involved with this past election, there are major implications from it culturally and hence socially and politically.
As the song says: "the times they are a'changin.." We have turned a corner although this is going to be long a slow turn & I can fully understand people being pessimistic about it, after all this time there is now real hope?
Hard to believe at first but I trusted my observations and conclusions from them and they were right.

I will say it again, if Trump continues on as he has, he will win the next presidential elections with 350+ electoral votes regardless of who the democrats put up against him. That is my prediction on the record.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 11, 2018, 18:40   #54
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wil-C View Post
several factor involved with obama.

1. the novelty of being involved with something supposedly ' historical ' that being voting for the first black president.

2. appeasement in the form of whites voting for obama in an effort to appease the left and thier accusations of 'racism'
The thinking being "look you've got no more reason to believe we're racist, we just helped elect the first black president of the US and not only that reelected him" Not realizing there will be no appeasement of the left and it will only make things far worse, which it did.

3. republicans sitting out both elections because they refused to accept and vote for Establishment Republican stooges such as Mccain and Romney and this the fact as I was one of them.

I won't argue too much about the stupidity of the average voter, I've seen it myself however things are changing slowly. The evidence of that is when told the hard truth of things as to where the country is, why things are the way they are, and what need to be done about it and given a choice to accept or reject that truth. They responded to that choice and elected Trump.

They are beginning to reject the lies the left have used so successfully for so many years as people are slowly beginning to see through them and know them for what they are.

This has been a slow train coming, and a slow train rolling, this change will not happen quickly but the blessing is once that train gets rolling it will not be stopped. it is why the left has reacted so violently to this election, they recognize the cultural awakening that is slowly taking place amongst, for a lack of a better description, the ' silent majority '. And they are terrified of it as evidenced by their behavior as they know what it means in the long run.

I dont express anything I've written in this thread with any type of arrogance or "see how smart I am, I predicted it and was proven right".
Far more I'm writing from a very profound sense of relieved gratitude in seeing the slow change happening as it means the end of the beginning of the left losing the culture war has begun. < to borrow and paraphrase a very apt quote.
What i'm seeing now is something i'd hoped against hope would happen, the public would have access to the truth via the alternate media which has sprung up. And that would engender the cultural reawakening which was desperately needed, Trump being elected being the first major manifestation of that reawakening and I am damned thankful for it.

As for keeping the same shithead in office for decades, we know the system is rigged to make that happen for those same shitheads. We've seen enough of it now to know people lack for a better choice. Its a safe bet the majority of us vote republican in elections like that based solely on the hope the 2nd amendment will be protected, vote democrat and we know what will happen. Especially when it comes to midterm congress & senate elections. Some of it is the ignorant stupidity & apathy of the average voter, that is true.

We have a long way to go, this is just barely the start of it all however in looking at the larger picture involved with this past election, there are major implications from it culturally and hence socially and politically.
As the song says: "the times they are a'changin.." We have turned a corner although this is going to be long a slow turn & I can fully understand people being pessimistic about it, after all this time there is now real hope?
Hard to believe at first but I trusted my observations and conclusions from them and they were right.

I will say it again, if Trump continues on as he has, he will win the next presidential elections with 350+ electoral votes regardless of who the democrats put up against him. That is my prediction on the record.
I've often prayed I was dead wrong on many issues, only to be denied my prayers.

I hope you're right.

Dimwits WANT a woman, any woman to be on the ballot, except maybe a conservative, though, many, many people would vote for a conservative woman SIMPLY because of her internal plumbing.

Keep in mind, MOST Americans that actually pay taxes, believe they will get a higher tax bill because that's what they are hearing from the boob tube and social media.

Come Feb, many are in for a shock, but they will be told, its only a mirage and many will even believe it, regardless of a lower tax bill.

Some days, ya just got to accept, a huge ass pot full of Americans are plain ass stuck on stupid.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 09:23   #55
Blackmore
> Dirt
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 2690
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: West Central New Hampshire
Posts: 5,562
Let me get this straight; Democrats are bullshit because a billionaire with no political experience was elected President. However, as long as it's THEIR billionaire with no political experience, it's not a problem?
__________________
A professional is someone who can do his best work when he doesn't feel like it.
Blackmore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 09:52   #56
KoKodog
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 31665
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: on top of a wind swept ridge
Posts: 4,593
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post
Let me get this straight; Democrats are bullshit because a billionaire with no political experience was elected President. However, as long as it's THEIR billionaire with no political experience, it's not a problem?
I belive you have the gist of it


a double standard doubled back over itself .............
__________________
Far better it is to dare mighty things,
than to take refuge with those timid spirits
that know neither victory, nor defeat.
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 14:37   #57
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 15,694
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackmore View Post
Let me get this straight; Democrats are bullshit because a billionaire with no political experience was elected President. However, as long as it's THEIR billionaire with no political experience, it's not a problem?
Yepper, Democrats, what I call dimwits are foul vile evil night crawling creatures who steal small children and eat them in dark dank caves raw.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 12, 2018, 17:59   #58
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I've often prayed I was dead wrong on many issues, only to be denied my prayers.

I hope you're right.

Dimwits WANT a woman, any woman to be on the ballot, except maybe a conservative, though, many, many people would vote for a conservative woman SIMPLY because of her internal plumbing.

Keep in mind, MOST Americans that actually pay taxes, believe they will get a higher tax bill because that's what they are hearing from the boob tube and social media.

Come Feb, many are in for a shock, but they will be told, its only a mirage and many will even believe it, regardless of a lower tax bill.

Some days, ya just got to accept, a huge ass pot full of Americans are plain ass stuck on stupid.
You have no idea how hard I was praying on election night, with what was at stake I was hoping against hope I had this figured right. it was a long night to be sure.....

I'll readily agree were an individual have bet on the apathy & resulting stupidity of voters over the past 40 years, I'd say it's a safe bet a person would would have won 9 out of 10 times.
However this recent election is a sign of the times & changes have come for the better.

This does not mean things are going to be easy from here on out, the left still wields a lot of power culturally and hence politically. However thankfully at least this long slow corner has been turned culturally within the Silent Majority and there is no stopping it. It is the divisions within this country which have been there for a long time however now people within the Silent Majority now have the courage of conviction and hence the motivation.

I agree with you, I damn sure hope I am right. I called this one correctly twice so I trust my observations & my thinking on it and hence my conclusions on where we are now & where things will go.
however that gives me cause for hope, not any cause for hubris.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 06:27   #59
1769
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 66611
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wells, Vermont, USA
Posts: 797
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Yepper, Democrats, what I call dimwits are foul vile evil night crawling creatures who steal small children and eat them in dark dank caves raw.
I think you're confusing Democrats with Krampus. Democrats are much, much worse.
1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 07:16   #60
needafal
Senior Member
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 15194
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: South Georgia
Posts: 770
Demokrampus
__________________
Sent from my Etch-A-Sketch using Windows 95
needafal is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 08:02   #61
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 64403
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 1,306
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
I don't think she will run, there is just too much she has said that was recorded which will be used against her. Everything from her drug use to failed relationships will be run by her oponent. No, she has had a show where she never stopped talking so she will have to answer for her past rather than promote a future.
Those can be seen as assets for her supporters. If you haven't noticed, most politicians like to present themselves as "one of the people" when they clearly are not. Personally I do not want Joe/Jane Everyone as the President; I want the best person for the job.
__________________
All I'm really asking for here is a knife that will not jam and a unicorn that doesn't need sharpening. Will_Power
It's been my experience that all you really need to harvest a deer is a car. They come right through the windshield just fine. 357ross
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old January 13, 2018, 22:26   #62
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by raubvogel View Post
Those can be seen as assets for her supporters. If you haven't noticed, most politicians like to present themselves as "one of the people" when they clearly are not. Personally I do not want Joe/Jane Everyone as the President; I want the best person for the job.
Most politicians today are liars / deceivers of fools.

The march of the lemmings will go on............
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:06   #63
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 4,947
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Kinda hard to explain this, Obammy won twice, and the second time the economy was in the toilet and still them people voted for the magic negro.

I've learned that the American people will often surprise you with just how stupid they are, just look at their leaders on TV every morning and remember, Americans put these ass wipes into office and have left them in place for 20,30 or 40 years.

IF the TV, twitter, or G-D only knows facebook said space aliens were invading every single town in Arizona, 60% of the inhabitants of Arizona would rush outside and say they saw them land, even though it was pure bullshit.

If ophra said she would give every American a new car if they voted for her, a large majority would vote for her and when the car did not show up, then blame the conservatives for stealing their new caddy.

NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the American voters.
No truer words ever spoken.........

There is no fricking way that so many people are able to make the right decision, as most of them are too damn stupid to choose a combo meal from a drive thru board at McDonald's.

They rather like being fed with the bullshit and being lied to, than accepting the truth and see what a liar and cheater Obongo was, and still believe that he was the messiah.

He is not a god, not a demi-god, he is human and he is a socialist hell bent on destabilizing our system.

A system that people have fought for and died for. A system based on values, constitutional rights and personal freedom.

A socialist could never accept that, as this our system is contrary to what they believe in.

Those socialists like Obongo, Clinton and Sanders grew up under the protection of our system, and now they are trying to dismantle it because they don't like it ? Jeez, get out of here.

O.W. is no better, and if the Dems like her, then all the more reason for us NOT to like her.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 22:37   #64
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 15,694
I saw the real reason they are putting up oprah and also why they, dimwits, are going 24 seven calling Trump a racist.

One simple explanation.

Polling came out showing Trump is now up to 22% black male support, from 8% which R's normally get, and 14% among black wimmen, up from 4%.

Which means, if these numbers just hold, G-D forbid they get even better, no dimwit can win office except in damn few specific locations.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:22   #65
Wil-C
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17357
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 958
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
I saw the real reason they are putting up oprah and also why they, dimwits, are going 24 seven calling Trump a racist.

One simple explanation.

Polling came out showing Trump is now up to 22% black male support, from 8% which R's normally get, and 14% among black wimmen, up from 4%.

Which means, if these numbers just hold, G-D forbid they get even better, no dimwit can win office except in damn few specific locations.
what I wrote in post #53 I wrote not to 'win' the argument, but for two reasons.

1. it is real & it is happening albeit slowly.

2. too often people wrongfully equate a slow cultural change with no change at all as that change is hard to see happening.

It is a fact that for so long there's been little or no reason for genuine hope.
As result we're inclined to not see anything positive as a long term trend but rather short term luck, such as Trump getting elected.

The battle now is the contest between the 'silent majority' reawakening vrs can the left & the elites flood the country fast enough with enough 3rd world illiterates to maintain control culturally & politically.
__________________
"A gun is a tool" .....Shane.
Wil-C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:05   #66
TenTea
Registered
Contributor
 
TenTea's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 72247
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Wisco
Posts: 2,981
Mark your calendars men, hope for positive political and societal change was expressed on the FAL Files today!
__________________
WARNING!

"DON'T do business with this guy" (me) in the Marketplace.
Twenty years of (+) across the innerwebs are wrong...
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:13.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files