Notices

Old July 17, 2017, 11:02   #301
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Your point other than the one atop your pointed noggin ?

All are MYTHS Jimmy
and yeah Presidents of the United States existed under the Confederation dumb ass, they just were not quite the same as under Hamilton's Federalism.
Neither was the Army.

So now what Mr. Teacher Mam' ?

You seem to actually believe this "Weekly Reader" horseshit you hand out to kiddos Pyle.

Btw, the 1st Silver Dollar was minted WELL after the Revolution, like mid 1790s fuktard...just what Hessians was Washington tossing your mythical dollar coin at by that point

I really detest academic idiots...

Lincoln & the Cherry Tree ?
shit are you a Retard ???
you must have ate plenty of paint chips as a kid, clear example of somebody who belongs back in food service if you can't even keep your bullshit straight.

http://www.mountvernon.org/digital-e...rry-tree-myth/

no wonder kiddos are so messed up with worthless sacks of mostly juice like you "educating" them

Btw, the United States existed under the Confederation idiot and the REAL founders called it just that
What the heck is wrong with you ?
I don't understand why you're so mean and condescending to me. There is no reason one person should talk to another in this manner. It really lowers the decorum and level of discourse on the board.

Why do you so readily go round hurting other people's feelings?
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2017, 11:40   #302
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 36091
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
I don't understand why you're so mean and condescending to me. There is no reason one person should talk to another in this manner. It really lowers the decorum and level of discourse on the board.

Why do you so readily go round hurting other people's feelings?
REALLY ???
now I know you are just shitting with me

go away Troll...
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2017, 12:00   #303
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

Quote:
REALLY ???

go away Troll...
Or what? You'll do one of your "laying of hands" on me and teach me a lesson in physical pain? Is that your next recourse?

But, I'm certainly no troll, especially considering you are contributing to the derailing of my thread on education. Project much?
Old July 17, 2017, 12:33   #304
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Have a mess of that Jim
mostly holed or halved/quartered.

btw, thats where we came by the notion of quarters and half dollars.
Folks used to take a knife & hammer to snip ounce silvers up. It's really a rather uniquely North American thing that started in New Spain.
Up through the mid 1770s what came out of the Mexico City mint were "cobs". What they did was to use a hammer and die to pound in the imprints then cobbed off the edges with shears to create the coin.
These were Spanish colonial Reals that were often cut into sections to create half & quarter Reals.
Many folks holed them, pocket change on a stringer, sometimes worn as a necklace, just as often over the shoulder and under a shirt where it was much harder to steal.
Just making the point Washington had ample coins to throw that could have been called a dollar. Sometimes history is revised by the left to take away our heros, they don't want us to follow the standards of great men so they lower the great men's standards.
Old July 17, 2017, 12:46   #305
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
REALLY ???

go away Troll...
It's the sociopath in him, you are watching his manipulation to get what he wants. When I talked to him I would remind him of his behavior by calling him " your emenance ". Have fun.
Old July 17, 2017, 13:03   #306
Bawana jim
Registered

In the mean time another example of education.

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/201...philly-police/
Old July 17, 2017, 13:34   #307
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Or what? You'll do one of your "laying of hands" on me and teach me a lesson in physical pain? Is that your next recourse?

But, I'm certainly no troll, especially considering you are contributing to the derailing of my thread on education. Project much?
This is hardly a derailment when you as the OP encouraged this direction of discourse
actually my post has everything to do with why I tend to look down my nose at you people as these were things I ranked up there with the tooth fairy, Santa and Easter bunny even at 5 years old.
I was raised to be a bit cynical you see...

Nope, I don't mess with folks over mere disagreement
try to take what's mine or harm anything or one I do give a shit about, don't worry about Cops. They have rules where I really do not.
The police might handcuff you, I'm more inclined to use zip cuffs to hog tie a dickhead or strap them to a chair while I work on them with lit Marlboros among other things Jimmy.
Like I have already stated, it's quite liberating.

Different beliefs ?
I'm totally cool with all that...
it's why I mix well in different cultures, you likely wouldn't.
really damn few Americans actually do, it's all part of why we as a culture are so loved yet so hated elsewhere.
Old July 17, 2017, 13:48   #308
TedKennedy
Registered

FALaholic #: 77344
This is really some entertaining discourse. I think the education system in the US may be lacking in the area of Bovine Manure Detection.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2017, 14:23   #309
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Just making the point Washington had ample coins to throw that could have been called a dollar. Sometimes history is revised by the left to take away our heros, they don't want us to follow the standards of great men so they lower the great men's standards.
That wasn't what happened with Washington

Some backdrop Jim
Folks need to get their heads around what Colonial America was...
Originally New York was New Holland, New Jersey was New Sweden then you had New France to the North and New Spain to the South.
By the late 1700s much of this had been ceded to the British Crown due to wars in Europe. Many colonists stayed on, they were often already third generation.

When the English took over they sent in folks who were semi noble. Gave them vast claims then sent in a slave class. Under indenturement you were effectively enslaved for a set period of time, seem to recall six years after which Master released you and under law gave you acreage, tools, seed, etc.
oh btw, this included Blacks. By the Revolution there were thousands of Black freemen in the 13 colonies.

White Wimmin were in scant supply back then so Euros heavily intermarried with particularly Indians to secure land claims. Some scrap of paper meant nothing, being a band member was everything on the frontier.
Easiest way in to tribal clans was via marriage
really, frontier America was pretty neutral on race particularly early on.

That was Washington's America, already a mixing pot populated by a people indifferent at best to England. Most Estate owners supported the King initially...
Washington was initially a Royalist btw...

Now do you think anyone on the files can chuck a one ounce weight across a wide river ?
it's doable I guess, if I drive an hour south I can walk on stones in Itasca over the Mississippi
Old July 17, 2017, 14:43   #310
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
That wasn't what happened with Washington

Some backdrop Jim
Folks need to get their heads around what Colonial America was...
Originally New York was New Holland, New Jersey was New Sweden then you had New France to the North and New Spain to the South.
By the late 1700s much of this had been ceded to the British Crown due to wars in Europe. Many colonists stayed on, they were often already third generation.

When the English took over they sent in folks who were semi noble. Gave them vast claims then sent in a slave class. Under indenturement you were effectively enslaved for a set period of time, seem to recall six years after which Master released you and under law gave you acreage, tools, seed, etc.
oh btw, this included Blacks. By the Revolution there were thousands of Black freemen in the 13 colonies.

White Wimmin were in scant supply back then so Euros heavily intermarried with particularly Indians to secure land claims. Some scrap of paper meant nothing, being a band member was everything on the frontier.
Easiest way in to tribal clans was via marriage
really, frontier America was pretty neutral on race particularly early on.

That was Washington's America, already a mixing pot populated by a people indifferent at best to England. Most Estate owners supported the King initially...
Washington was initially a Royalist btw...

Now do you think anyone on the files can chuck a one ounce weight across a wide river ?
it's doable I guess, if I drive an hour south I can walk on stones in Itasca over the Mississippi

I think we're you and J get things confused is the value of history. Both of you use it to tear down America rather than build it up. Leftist sell you the shit in the name of the real truth about America and some of you buy right into what they say. The dollar across the river was a symbol so the left had to say it couldn't happen so they could control history. History is a foundation and the left destroys it.

Just like you saying we need to know the truth about colonial America, who owns the truth? The truth changes every time a historian re writes it and how many times do they change it. Was it about the dollar anyway or was it about throwing a coin to the mecenary Hessian or was it about the strength of Washington? Reading history is more about who is writing it than most folks get.

Just watch TV news, it's fake as can be and the same as our historians.

One more point, look how history education has changed over the years.
Old July 17, 2017, 15:06   #311
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I think we're you and J get things confused is the value of history. Both of you use it to tear down America rather than build it up. Leftist sell you the shit in the name of the real truth about America and some of you buy right into what they say. The dollar across the river was a symbol so the left had to say it couldn't happen so they could control history. History is a foundation and the left destroys it.

Just like you saying we need to know the truth about colonial America, who owns the truth? The truth changes every time a historian re writes it and how many times do they change it. Was it about the dollar anyway or was it about throwing a coin to the mecenary Hessian or was it about the strength of Washington? Reading history is more about who is writing it than most folks get.

Just watch TV news, it's fake as can be and the same as our historians.

One more point, look how history education has changed over the years.
Jim, actual history doesn't change, Weems was a piece of shit in it for the $$$s, just a colonial version of the Free Shit Army we currently face on the Networks.

Yeah I'm all about tearing down bullshit
and no the Good Ole Days were not that good
particularly for ladies.
Old July 17, 2017, 15:19   #312
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Jim, actual history doesn't change, Weems was a piece of shit in it for the $$$s, just a colonial version of the Free Shit Army we currently face on the Networks.

Yeah I'm all about tearing down bullshit
and no the Good Ole Days were not that good
particularly for ladies.
Then you could never make America great again if you want to live in a world torn down. If it were your family and you always had someone talking crap about your siblings it would tear your family apart. It's what today's education does, tears the family apart by useing history as a weapon of suicide instead of a building block to greatness.

Study j a bit and realize he never has anything good to say about America, that's the education he got. Now is he going to work to be better or just an apathetic drone pissing and moaning through life about fat women.
Old July 17, 2017, 16:10   #313
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

Quote:

Nope, I don't mess with folks over mere disagreement
try to take what's mine or harm anything or one I do give a shit about, don't worry about Cops. They have rules where I really do not.
The police might handcuff you, I'm more inclined to use zip cuffs to hog tie a dickhead or strap them to a chair while I work on them with lit Marlboros among other things Jimmy.
Like I have already stated, it's quite liberating.

Out of curiosity, how many times have you done this to someone?
Old July 17, 2017, 16:58   #314
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Then you could never make America great again if you want to live in a world torn down. If it were your family and you always had someone talking crap about your siblings it would tear your family apart. It's what today's education does, tears the family apart by useing history as a weapon of suicide instead of a building block to greatness.

Study j a bit and realize he never has anything good to say about America, that's the education he got. Now is he going to work to be better or just an apathetic drone pissing and moaning through life about fat women.
Jim, there is PLENTY of real Greatness in this Nation, no need to make shit up...I see it everywhere it's just that the media focuses on bad deeds, not the good.

Look at law enforcement, the majority here have a seriously jaded view of them.
Many, actually most are VERY Decent folks
we just only seem to hear about the retards and scumbags...hero cops get very little play.

Want to know why the turd world loves us ?
Americans dump huge $$$$s into things there
Christian groups, NGOs, shit I have poured likely 30K into supporting families over the years both Asian & Negro.
that's what good folks do Jim.
Old July 17, 2017, 17:25   #315
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Out of curiosity, how many times have you done this to someone?
It's happened.
1st time was a asshat who raped my GF
The Shitbag has scars all over his face.
deliberated about blinding him, he begged like a baby girl, peed himself
had the glowing coal of a Cuban cigar nearly in his eyeball when I had a change of heart...instead I marked him.

That shit still sucks my ass the rare chance we cross baths Jimmy
before that I had doused his jeans with lighter fluid, lit him up for a bit.
Rape my woman ?

Yeah, I know...if you are even into females I bet you would call the police
so honey gets raped
then re-raped by the Cops "investigation"
and raped a third time in the Courts
I just cut to the chase with it all.

Oh yeah that asshole suffered long and dear, still has craters all over his face.

To your question I have found reason to do these things a few times
most recently out West, bought a propane torch just to use on Tweekers
Ever tried walking with burnt toes ?
another learning experience Jimmy.

I'm not all huggy bear nice when you enter my space harming my people.
now what boyo...
Old July 17, 2017, 17:30   #316
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 65886
Curious thread diversion.

J doesn't hate the USA. He hates the corporatocracy/kleptocracy/war macine it has become. He rails against these things constantly because he wants to return to a Constitutional Republic with a fee market economy. He just sucks at communicating his ideals.

RS doesn't try to tear down the United States by belittling its history. He recognizes that even though our founding was based on self rule by rule of law, which at the time was quite novel, it was an imperfect and messy compromise. The false glorification of that era is used to promote current ideology about American exceptionalism and our MIC, which are dangerous notions to a Constitutional Republic under a free market. Think Big Government. It wasn't perfect then and it certainly isn't now. This nation is the best the world has produced so far, but there is still plenty to fix and be wary about. We can be exceptional. But are we now?

Not to mention that we have the largest most destructive military mankind has ever known. We could obliterate any person, building, city, nation, or continent about 30 minutes after we decided to do so. Maybe an hour if it we were just after one guy. Or we could pummel an enemy for decades, it depends on our mood. Who is responsible for making sure we use that power wisely? That would be us. I think both RS and J are acutely aware of this solemn responsibility hence their sometimes critical outlook. Most of us are.

That's how I read it anyway. And I mostly agree. 'Merica!
STG_58_guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2017, 17:57   #317
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by STG_58_guy View Post

J doesn't hate the USA. He hates the corporatocracy/kleptocracy/war macine it has become. He rails against these things constantly because he wants to return to a Constitutional Republic with a fee market economy. He just sucks at communicating his ideals.

RS doesn't try to tear down the United States by belittling its history. He recognizes that even though our founding was based on self rule by rule of law, which at the time was quite novel, it was an imperfect and messy compromise. The false glorification of that era is used to promote current ideology about American exceptionalism and our MIC, which are dangerous notions to a Constitutional Republic under a free market. Think Big Government. It wasn't perfect then and it certainly isn't now. This nation is the best the world has produced so far, but there is still plenty to fix and be wary about. We can be exceptional. But are we now?

Not to mention that we have the largest most destructive military mankind has ever known. We could obliterate any person, building, city, nation, or continent about 30 minutes after we decided to do so. Maybe an hour if it we were just after one guy. Or we could pummel an enemy for decades, it depends on our mood. Who is responsible for making sure we use that power wisely? That would be us. I think both RS and J are acutely aware of this solemn responsibility hence their sometimes critical outlook. Most of us are.

pretty much accurate.
I do LOVE America
assholes need to think, some of what is expressed here would get you charged, likely imprisoned in Europe, even Canada.
V man would be in a cell, likely even our friends BwannaJim and YellowHand
Great folks all...
over what ?
opinions...

Jimmy has been all bent out of shape over me in this thread
I figure he figures I showed contempt for his chosen profession & I certainly do.
generally the real sensitive types are the ones who should be removed from teaching and sent back to McDonalds or PizzaHut.
Old July 17, 2017, 18:09   #318
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:

We can never be exceptional with liberals running education, they have no solutions that work. The left is always critical and because they offer nothing that works it tears the country apart. What j and RS don't get is what is the value of them being critical, it's like a woman that bitches every day about being abused, you have to change things.

J is waiting for someone else to change things, he would never take a risk or challenge that would serve others. He is like a cancer with his criticism and doesn't see what it does to those that hear it or read it. It brings out apathy and even worse no hope. There is no future in listening to a whiner, it's like reading bad news every day of your life. J is a cloud, whenever he is gone it makes for a beautiful day. Just my opinion and I am done with this thread.
Old July 17, 2017, 18:27   #319
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
We can never be exceptional with liberals running education, they have no solutions that work. The left is always critical and because they offer nothing that works it tears the country apart. What j and RS don't get is what is the value of them being critical, it's like a woman that bitches every day about being abused, you have to change things.

J is waiting for someone else to change things, he would never take a risk or challenge that would serve others. He is like a cancer with his criticism and doesn't see what it does to those that hear it or read it. It brings out apathy and even worse no hope. There is no future in listening to a whiner, it's like reading bad news every day of your life. J is a cloud, whenever he is gone it makes for a beautiful day. Just my opinion and I am done with this thread.
I mostly agree. I think J sees his role as keeping us, those conservative minded folks who do act to change things, honest. That's how he changes things. Or believes he does. Like I said, he just sucks at it.

I do the same thing. I'm constantly challenging bullshit people post and pointing out how inflated all the news is. I just use math, science, and data. Or I try too. Maybe I suck it too.

You have criticized me for this very thing. And I appreciate your comments.

As far as the progressive socialists and globalists go (they are not liberals), the backlash is in full swing. The young in the United States are starting to reject the indoctrination, just like my generation (foolishly) rejected the anti-drug and pro-war bullshit we were being fed.

Don't trust anyone over 30 is alive and well Jim.
Old July 17, 2017, 18:44   #320
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
I mostly agree. I think J sees his role as keeping us, those conservative minded folks who do act to change things, honest. That's how he changes things. Or believes he does. Like I said, he just sucks at it.

I do the same thing. I'm constantly challenging bullshit people post and pointing out how inflated all the news is. I just use math, science, and data. Or I try too. Maybe I suck it too.

You have criticized me for this very thing. And I appreciate your comments.

As far as the progressive socialists and globalists go (they are not liberals), the backlash is in full swing. The young in the United States are starting to reject the indoctrination, just like my generation (foolishly) rejected the anti-drug and pro-war bullshit we were being fed.

Don't trust anyone over 30 is alive and well Jim.
Well that's kinda generous but J has managed to convince me that he's along from the ride. Took years for him to get there but he finally managed it. A talker, not a doer. Someone who wants to throw darts and point out issues, particularly obvious ones as he's been doing here. He won't leave a topic without staking out a position, often as not a controversial one. This is what a spectator does, not a player because someone who has earned his stripes in the field knows that most real world problems do not have optimum solutions, they involve inevitable compromises. Often really big ones.

Nope, that may be the way he sees his role but if anyone gave it to him I missed it. Normally those sorts of positions, when not awarded are earned. But you don't get to come into a conversation like this and point out obvious shit like 'a standing army is a concern', go on to issue patently false platitudes like 'we weren't even supposed to have a standing army' and posture like you're the learned one. The idea that he's the first one to consider what the impulses of a central government might result in when allied with a standing army empowered to complete, mindless obedience is, quite frankly absurd, particularly given this audience.

No, what J does is justify his own lack of engagement on issues such as this. He must constantly do this because he knows at some level he's a shirker. He's the guy who tells you when you are doing something really, really difficult that you should have done things another way. As I said in the other thread he's the back seat driver who whines about the bumpy ride but is all about getting a free one. And when he gets where he's going he jumps out and starts lecturing folks about how virtuous he is for not needing a car.

As I said, a generous assessment. Overly generous in my view, ymmv and probably does.
Old July 17, 2017, 18:55   #321
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Like I said bubba, he sucks at it. Maybe his youth is involved. Perhaps this is practice, and when his brain wrinkles up some more he'll step up to the plate.

I'd hate to be judged as a man and an intellect by the stuff I spouted when I was thirty.

You can always put him on ignore.
Old July 17, 2017, 19:01   #322
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

J

Some wise fellows taught me that when I was wrong I should promptly admit it. This advice has served me well.

To all those who will quickly claim "no you didn't", you suppose that I was wrong. That is certainly possible, but still open to debate IMHO. Convince me. It's not my fault your argument wasn't sufficiently compelling.
Old July 17, 2017, 19:02   #323
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:

oh I get the value, wouldn't bother otherwise Jim
and yeah I have changed things
for some years after my beating up the Minneapolis Court system they didn't pull that unlawful shit on ANYONE !
Same in the other smaller community where piglets were busting college parties under a whore house ordinance

I actually got a contempt charge on that one after getting in the City attorney's face over calling my woman a "whore"
$50.00 fine on me, all charges dismissed
I actually unzipped my jeans and was fishing out my dick asking the City attorney if he wanted to orally examine it.
Man snapped
Judge had a hard time hiding his humor

I was right, the City was wrong, made over a grand selling cups later that night.
Old July 17, 2017, 19:03   #324
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
Well that's kinda generous but J has managed to convince me that he's along from the ride. Took years for him to get there but he finally managed it. A talker, not a doer. Someone who wants to throw darts and point out issues, particularly obvious ones as he's been doing here. He won't leave a topic without staking out a position, often as not a controversial one. This is what a spectator does, not a player because someone who has earned his stripes in the field knows that most real world problems do not have optimum solutions, they involve inevitable compromises. Often really big ones.

Nope, that may be the way he sees his role but if anyone gave it to him I missed it. Normally those sorts of positions, when not awarded are earned. But you don't get to come into a conversation like this and point out obvious shit like 'a standing army is a concern', go on to issue patently false platitudes like 'we weren't even supposed to have a standing army' and posture like you're the learned one. The idea that he's the first one to consider what the impulses of a central government might result in when allied with a standing army empowered to complete, mindless obedience is, quite frankly absurd, particularly given this audience.

No, what J does is justify his own lack of engagement on issues such as this. He must constantly do this because he knows at some level he's a shirker. He's the guy who tells you when you are doing something really, really difficult that you should have done things another way. As I said in the other thread he's the back seat driver who whines about the bumpy ride but is all about getting a free one. And when he gets where he's going he jumps out and starts lecturing folks about how virtuous he is for not needing a car.

As I said, a generous assessment. Overly generous in my view, ymmv and probably does.

^^^^^
This above, just about describes everyone I've ever met from California!
I know there are good solid conservative folks out in California, just ain;t met them FTF yet, but I'm holding out hope.
Old July 17, 2017, 19:09   #325
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
oh I get the value, wouldn't bother otherwise Jim
and yeah I have changed things
for some years after my beating up the Minneapolis Court system they didn't pull that unlawful shit on ANYONE !
Same in the other smaller community where piglets were busting college parties under a whore house ordinance

I actually got a contempt charge on that one after getting in the City attorney's face over calling my woman a "whore"
$50.00 fine on me, all charges dismissed
I actually unzipped my jeans and was fishing out my dick asking the City attorney if he wanted to orally examine it.
Man snapped
Judge had a hard time hiding his humor

I was right, the City was wrong, made over a grand selling cups later that night.
Neighbor of mine got cited for that disorderly house thing back in the '80s. It was an apartment complex and half the tenants ended up at his place after hours. He was just drunk and obnoxious. Not sure how it turned out.
Old July 17, 2017, 19:49   #326
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Neighbor of mine got cited for that disorderly house thing back in the '80s. It was an apartment complex and half the tenants ended up at his place after hours. He was just drunk and obnoxious. Not sure how it turned out.
Depends on region STG
up north having a disorderly home meant whore house pure and simple.
When I objected the city prosecutor started foaming on about "sodomites" & G-d...thats when I started to unleash my dick in the court room while asking the prosecutor to orally examine it for sores !

another beta Eloi fairy type.
Old July 17, 2017, 20:31   #327
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

Quote:
It's happened.
had the glowing coal of a Cuban cigar nearly in his eyeball when I had a change of heart...instead I marked him.

Rape my woman ?

so honey gets raped

Oh yeah that asshole suffered long and dear, still has craters all over his face.

now what boyo...

Well, I think you're making all of this up. You want to feel special and important, but you're not, yet your delusional online persona compels you to portray yourself as some Ubermensch, alpha male when you're likely just a typical internet commando.

Quote:

Jimmy has been all bent out of shape over me in this thread
I figure he figures I showed contempt for his chosen profession & I certainly do.
generally the real sensitive types are the ones who should be removed from teaching and sent back to McDonalds or PizzaHut.
Bent out of shape? Hardly, it is amusing. I've never seen someone with so little sense of self worth that they felt compelled to make up stories about themselves to try and seem like a bad ass.

I've known my share of bad asses, decorated combat vets in my family, green beret, etc ... They did a lot of shit, none of them ever acted or talked like you. Real men with a sense of confidence don't feel the need to try and establish their masculinity by recounting all of there exploits, real or imagined.

But, please continue, this is kind of amusing, I feel like I'm reading a cheap detective story or watching a bad b movie.

Hey, post up some pictures so we can put a face with the name. Maybe some video of your shooting prowess or something.
Old July 17, 2017, 21:00   #328
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 71127
Quote:
It's happened.

Rape my woman ?

so honey gets raped

now what boyo...
Absolutely full of shit. I knew a guy that did the same kind of shit to a guy that raped his sister... 23 years later, he's still in prison. The rapist was out in 6.
With all the other shit you have claimed, you should be doing hard time. You have admitted to a long stream of felonies and just one would put you away for a LOOOONG time. I really don't give a shit what you have to say to me, cuz well... You are what you are. Have a great day.

Four out of the five voices in my head say "Go for it"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 17, 2017, 22:18   #329
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Well, I think you're making all of this up. You want to feel special and important, but you're not, yet your delusional online persona compels you to portray yourself as some Ubermensch, alpha male when you're likely just a typical internet commando.

Bent out of shape? Hardly, it is amusing. I've never seen someone with so little sense of self worth that they felt compelled to make up stories about themselves to try and seem like a bad ass.

I've known my share of bad asses, decorated combat vets in my family, green beret, etc ... They did a lot of shit, none of them ever acted or talked like you. Real men with a sense of confidence don't feel the need to try and establish their masculinity by recounting all of there exploits, real or imagined.

But, please continue, this is kind of amusing, I feel like I'm reading a cheap detective story or watching a bad b movie.

Hey, post up some pictures so we can put a face with the name. Maybe some video of your shooting prowess or something.
Well little Jimmy being the little boy you are you just don't understand some things.

Yes, most combat Vets don't talk much about it
I'm not some simpering Vet who feels shame over hurting folks. Those I damaged were just trash and there is the difference lil' Jimmy.
In War most Men don't have a hardened hate built in, there is almost a shame in killing.
Man rapes your woman or daughter, that's a different deal, well if you are a Man in which I feel you are quite lacking.

There are some here who have met me FTF, I'm not some lardy academic, 6'2x215#s and I talk in person as I write boyo. Zero shame in my game.

Again there are huge differences between those forced into combat after being sucked into the Armed Forces and Street fighters, I am a street brawler, you on the other hand are apparently are the boards resident Snowflake.

Oh yeah, had my ass beat many a time, have a number of serious scars from blades, two bullet holes, I'm hardly invincible lil' jimmy but Men tend not to talk about beat downs do they. Sort of like bragging about the pussy you should of had but didn't...not that you would understand that context

"Real Men"...just who the fuk are they ?
you seem to think that everyone out there is like you
Well thankfully we are not all lil' jimmys
Some guys feel awful killing a mouse and others are loud and proud regarding hard evil, just depends my special lil' Snowflake.
Old July 17, 2017, 22:40   #330
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by 12v71 View Post
Absolutely full of shit. I knew a guy that did the same kind of shit to a guy that raped his sister... 23 years later, he's still in prison. The rapist was out in 6.
With all the other shit you have claimed, you should be doing hard time. You have admitted to a long stream of felonies and just one would put you away for a LOOOONG time. I really don't give a shit what you have to say to me, cuz well... You are what you are. Have a great day.
all depends on whether the victim actually reports dummy.

Most know better
Like can you hear it ?
"I raped his bitch sister and he laid hands on me now do your duty Mr. Officer !"
Yeah Right
the worse the offense against you or yours the more you can usually get away with particularly if the perp already has history with LE.
You call it Felonious, like lil jimmy you seem to be Eloi, just another victim waiting to happen hoping beyond hope the Police arrive in time.
I lived very rural much of my life...could take a half hour for LE to arrive, often more.

Just as well sell your guns and invest in a Special Snowflake Safe Room
you sure as shit won't defend your family when push comes to shove will ya...

I honestly don't give any shits about so-called felonies when it comes to dealing with rabble. Big part of the reason this Nation is so deep in societal decline is too many folks depend on others to pick up their weight
You live in the sticks you learn to carry your own burden.

I frankly prefer it that way.
Old July 17, 2017, 23:23   #331
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

I've met RS. I believe he could do what he says he's done. We never talked about it.

But this is the internet. Besides RS, and his alleged victims, who knows? I can tell you he's no snowflake. And I know where he's from.

Believe or doubt people here at your peril. Better to just think "well, maybe" and move on.
Old July 17, 2017, 23:28   #332
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

Quote:
all depends on whether the victim actually reports dummy.

Most know better
Like can you hear it ?
"I raped his bitch sister and he laid hands on me now do your duty Mr. Officer !"
Yeah Right
the worse the offense against you or yours the more you can usually get away with particularly if the perp already has history with LE.
You call it Felonious, like lil jimmy you seem to be Eloi, just another victim waiting to happen hoping beyond hope the Police arrive in time.
I lived very rural much of my life...could take a half hour for LE to arrive, often more.

Just as well sell your guns and invest in a Special Snowflake Safe Room
you sure as shit won't defend your family when push comes to shove will ya...

I honestly don't give any shits about so-called felonies when it comes to dealing with rabble. Big part of the reason this Nation is so deep in societal decline is too many folks depend on others to pick up their weight
You live in the sticks you learn to carry your own burden.

I frankly prefer it that way.
Wow. You are a complete Fugsstick. You have no idea who I am, but you want to project your opinion. I do live in the "sticks" and it can take an hour for any law enforcement to show up when you call. I've dealt with Tweakers and thieves, but i'm really not interested in becoming bubba's playtoy by torturing/physically abusing them. I have no problem protecting my family or home. You seem to think I'm some kind of snowflake but there is 45-50 members on this site that know me personally that will tell you that you don't know shit.
Must be that Howdy Doody hair and buck teeth have just made you a bitter little man, no matter how tall you are.

Old July 17, 2017, 23:39   #333
STG_58_guy
Registered
Bronze Contributor

Quote:
Wow. You are a complete Fugsstick. You have no idea who I am, but you want to project your opinion. I do live in the "sticks" and it can take an hour for any law enforcement to show up when you call. I've dealt with Tweakers and thieves, but i'm really not interested in becoming bubba's playtoy by torturing/physically abusing them. I have no problem protecting my family or home. You seem to think I'm some kind of snowflake but there is 45-50 members on this site that know me personally that will tell you that you don't know shit.
Must be that Howdy Doody hair and buck teeth have just made you a bitter little man, no matter how tall you are.
I'll bet you two agree more than not. Probably share a nice evening around a camp fire.

Just sayin'.

I'm pretty sure you ain't a snowflake either. Have we met?
Old July 17, 2017, 23:55   #334
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I'll bet you two agree more than not. Probably share a nice evening around a camp fire.

Just sayin'.

I'm pretty sure you ain't a snowflake either. Have we met?
No we've never met.. But we have done business. I got 2 lots of misc Inch parts from you. HTS, springs, plungers, and a couple gas tube nuts. most all have found good homes.

Old July 18, 2017, 01:12   #335
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I just love this self rightous horseshit some of you folks spew
Talk to me when YOUR Gal is beaten and raped by some random scumbag

Talk to me when scumbags are pillaging tens of thousands of dollars and the LE simply tell you they can't dedicate a car to watch the home jackass

Talk to me when some damn kid pulls a blade on you in a bus shelter. Whoops, can't touch that minor right ?
that's what makes a Snowflake.

You sound like you are deeply invested in little man syndrome judging by your spew in the litterbox.
yeah look, I'm a Silver Contributor too now dummy
Old July 18, 2017, 05:54   #336
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
^^^^^
This above, just about describes everyone I've ever met from California!
I know there are good solid conservative folks out in California, just ain;t met them FTF yet, but I'm holding out hope.
They are there. Just not as many as there used to be. The place is overrun with knuckleheads, truly. I mean overrun, the way cockroaches will overrun a place. Lived in northern CA for about 6 years, left in 1990 and never looked back. Six years was more than enough to last a lifetime.
Old July 18, 2017, 06:43   #337
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
I've met RS. I believe he could do what he says he's done. We never talked about it.

But this is the internet. Besides RS, and his alleged victims, who knows? I can tell you he's no snowflake. And I know where he's from.

Believe or doubt people here at your peril. Better to just think "well, maybe" and move on.
You talkin' about the dog shootin', or the tweaker-beatin'? I, for one, would never doubt that RSS is totally capable of some of the acts he's claimed.

Is this an indictment of our education system?

Would a sociopath be a sociopath regardless of external influences?

Are children who torture small animals always destined to become violent adults?

Does the mentality of being a lone tough guy, enforcing the rules as one sees fit, differ from being that "special snowflake", who wants society to conform to their wishes? Both are attempting to force compliance from the whole, rather than abiding accepted laws and customs...the only difference may be in the execution thereof.

Personally, I think the combination of centralized government dictating to public schools, combined with various new obstacles (lack of parenting, Spanish speaking pupils, white flight) has led to the decline of the public school system. How can a teacher be expected to convey much to children that don't understand, don't have the capacity to sit still and absorb/read, and the teacher has little or no authority to maintain discipline? It's a program destined to fail in creating smart, independent-thinking folks. It is successful at creating more ignorant, government-dependent breeders that will continue to suck the life out of our nation. I think most teachers (at least around here) are trying to swim upstream, and fight this inevitable disaster, but they're gonna lose. The numbers don't add up.

Giving back authority to local school boards (if you can find enough interested parents to create a functional school board) is the only thing I believe will solve the problem. Feds will never let that happen.
Old July 18, 2017, 10:00   #338
rowjimmy
Diverter of Threads
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Well little Jimmy being the little boy you are you just don't understand some things.
Not quite, but I admire your persistence.

Quote:
..Yes, most combat Vets don't talk much about it
I'm not some simpering Vet who feels shame over hurting folks. Those I damaged were just trash and there is the difference lil' Jimmy.
In War most Men don't have a hardened hate built in, there is almost a shame in killing.
Man rapes your woman or daughter, that's a different deal, well if you are a Man in which I feel you are quite lacking.
Well, intentionally enlisting and having the skill to go spec ops during the Vietnam war and have numerous combat tours does not equate to "simpering vet." You seem to have a tendency to twist the narrative however you see fit.

I'm not sure if it was the education system, or, more likely, your daddy never loved you enough. You were never good enough, so you feel the need to prove yourself to the world, how smart and how tough you are. It's almost sad, but entertaining to the same degree.

Quote:
There are some here who have met me FTF, I'm not some lardy academic, 6'2x215#s and I talk in person as I write boyo. Zero shame in my game.
More self-validation with the obligatory "people know me."

Quote:
Again there are huge differences between those forced into combat after being sucked into the Armed Forces and Street fighters, I am a street brawler, you on the other hand are apparently are the boards resident Snowflake.
Being "forced into combat" generally wouldn't apply to someone who willfully enlists during wartime, but please, continue with your false narrative.

Snowflake? Yeah, that's me.

Quote:
...Oh yeah, had my ass beat many a time, have a number of serious scars from blades, two bullet holes, I'm hardly invincible lil' jimmy but Men tend not to talk about beat downs do they. Sort of like bragging about the pussy you should of had but didn't...not that you would understand that context
Yeah... this is rich.

Quote:
..."Real Men"...just who the fuk are they ?
you seem to think that everyone out there is like you
Well thankfully we are not all lil' jimmys
Some guys feel awful killing a mouse and others are loud and proud regarding hard evil, just depends my special lil' Snowflake.
Nah, I celebrate the diversity of personality that abounds, even the defective ones.

Now please, quit being mean to me. I'm going to take a calming epsom salt bath, drink some herbal tea and check back later.
Old July 18, 2017, 10:38   #339
bubbagump
Stand-up philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Nah, I celebrate the diversity of personality that abounds, even the defective ones.
No disrespect to RSS (I am not following this flame war) but that right there is quote worthy
Old July 18, 2017, 11:07   #340
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
No disrespect to RSS (I am not following this flame war) but that right there is quote worthy
Yep, that is a good one!

The belief, false of course, that anyone on this forum is a snowflake, goes under the heading of underestimation of your enemy, not very smart for some folks.
Old July 18, 2017, 11:10   #341
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Not quite, but I admire your persistence.

Well, intentionally enlisting and having the skill to go spec ops during the Vietnam war and have numerous combat tours does not equate to "simpering vet." You seem to have a tendency to twist the narrative however you see fit.

I'm not sure if it was the education system, or, more likely, your daddy never loved you enough. You were never good enough, so you feel the need to prove yourself to the world, how smart and how tough you are. It's almost sad, but entertaining to the same degree.

More self-validation with the obligatory "people know me."

Being "forced into combat" generally wouldn't apply to someone who willfully enlists during wartime, but please, continue with your false narrative.

Snowflake? Yeah, that's me.

Yeah... this is rich.

Now please, quit being mean to me. I'm going to take a calming epsom salt bath, drink some herbal tea and check back later.
Wear that pretty pink cashmere half jacket, it pulls out the pain of suffering brutes in this mean old world.
Old July 18, 2017, 12:56   #342
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 74022
Thumbs up

Personally, I think the combination of centralized government dictating to public schools, combined with various new obstacles (lack of parenting, Spanish speaking pupils, white flight) has led to the decline of the public school system. How can a teacher be expected to convey much to children that don't understand, don't have the capacity to sit still and absorb/read, and the teacher has little or no authority to maintain discipline? It's a program destined to fail in creating smart, independent-thinking folks. It is successful at creating more ignorant, government-dependent breeders that will continue to suck the life out of our nation. I think most teachers (at least around here) are trying to swim upstream, and fight this inevitable disaster, but they're gonna lose. The numbers don't add up.

Giving back authority to local school boards (if you can find enough interested parents to create a functional school board) is the only thing I believe will solve the problem. Feds will never let that happen.~Ted Kennedy

^^^^^^^^^^^^this^^^^^^^^^^ The Charter schools my daughter has taught at seem to be run more like parochial schools. They do, however, have parental involvement problems that are typical of urban culture; not that it isn't happening elsewhere, just to a greater degree.~ss

ETA: I must reiterate how informative this thread has been. Hell, even the thread drift has been educational.
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew

Last edited by slavicshooter; July 18, 2017 at 14:14. Reason: Didn't read right
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old July 18, 2017, 20:25   #343
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Yep, that is a good one!

The belief, false of course, that anyone on this forum is a snowflake, goes under the heading of underestimation of your enemy, not very smart for some folks.
Oh hell YH, sure we have a few Special Snowflakes here.
Not damn many for sure and yeah you never ever underestimate them.

Snowflakes are the ones who SWAT folks, make up bogus complaints, vanadalize your car or peel off your tags hoping to get you hemmed up with the Police & usually it has nothing to do with some thing you have done to them or theirs. They are just wired to mess with those they disagree with, often over very small things like the Internet

So yes I get what you are saying YH

Man if you really want to go on a voyage of discovery try moderating an internet forum...endless PMs from certain Special Snowflakes whining about others
The rank comical part is quite often those people are not even part of whatever thread they a demanding action over
so yeah we do have Snowflakes here, they have became just pervasive in our society.

Not that I'd ever figure you for one...
Old July 18, 2017, 20:30   #344
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor

Quote:
I just love this self rightous horseshit some of you folks spew
Talk to me when YOUR Gal is beaten and raped by some random scumbag

Talk to me when scumbags are pillaging tens of thousands of dollars and the LE simply tell you they can't dedicate a car to watch the home jackass

Talk to me when some damn kid pulls a blade on you in a bus shelter. Whoops, can't touch that minor right ?
that's what makes a Snowflake.

You sound like you are deeply invested in little man syndrome judging by your spew in the litterbox.
yeah look, I'm a Silver Contributor too now dummy
First off... If you think you're getting a rise out of me.. . You're not. You're pretty pathetic as far as I'm concerned... seen it before, you're a projector.
I don't have to worry much about my Gal, she's pretty good with her Beretta 92, as far as the pillaging... That ain't going to happen.
And yes, I have had a knife pulled on me twice, once a pissed off Mexican in a spud field, he got a 4foot OTC prybar on the neck. The other was a "badass" in a bar that got a fist between the eyes. Both cases I held the knife 'til the cops showed and didn't have to apply any torture/disfigurement tactics.
I'm proud you decided to do the white thing and contribute to our small world known as the files. Have a nice day dummy.

Old July 18, 2017, 20:46   #345
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Oh hell YH, sure we have a few Special Snowflakes here.
Not damn many for sure and yeah you never ever underestimate them.

Snowflakes are the ones who SWAT folks, make up bogus complaints, vanadalize your car or peel off your tags hoping to get you hemmed up with the Police & usually it has nothing to do with some thing you have done to them or theirs. They are just wired to mess with those they disagree with, often over very small things like the Internet

So yes I get what you are saying YH

Man if you really want to go on a voyage of discovery try moderating an internet forum...endless PMs from certain Special Snowflakes whining about others
The rank comical part is quite often those people are not even part of whatever thread they a demanding action over
so yeah we do have Snowflakes here, they have became just pervasive in our society.

Not that I'd ever figure you for one...
You finally have said something I can agree with you on without reservation.

Never complained to a moderator about anything nor anyone since I've been here and can't think of a circumstance nor person that would require me to do such.

That freedom of speech thingy is alive and well with this one here.
Even crazy ass hate speech.

Here, regardless of what is said, its still just an open discussion forum.
Don't make a threat against someone, leave family members out of all discussions, and don;t post up gay porn, and pretty much, have whatever opinion one wants or cares to post up.
Old July 18, 2017, 20:52   #346
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
You talkin' about the dog shootin', or the tweaker-beatin'? I, for one, would never doubt that RSS is totally capable of some of the acts he's claimed.

Is this an indictment of our education system?

Would a sociopath be a sociopath regardless of external influences?

Are children who torture small animals always destined to become violent adults?

Does the mentality of being a lone tough guy, enforcing the rules as one sees fit, differ from being that "special snowflake", who wants society to conform to their wishes? Both are attempting to force compliance from the whole, rather than abiding accepted laws and customs...the only difference may be in the execution thereof.

Giving back authority to local school boards (if you can find enough interested parents to create a functional school board) is the only thing I believe will solve the problem. Feds will never let that happen.
Well never "tortured" small animals...trapped quite a bit and have felt satisfaction putting down bad dogs. That's a bit different than children who torture them though.
The world isn't some Avatar fantasy where you thank Ewa for the meat you just made.

Never ever viewed myself as some lone tough guy
Truth is many folks handle their own problems without the involvement of Authorities. Happens all the damn time all across the nation
really, at it's core that's what the CCW movement is about.

A bunch of dummies here are flapping their yaps about how I dealt with meth bums raiding a family Estate like I was being a real bad guy.
The LE on the other hand were more concerned over all the Guns & ammo the Tweekers were taking and putting on street.
I wasn't walking around beating folks, no they were in "MY" home.
I wasn't about to use guns to protect the place, a decent chunk of seasoned Hickory is a bit better if you hope to stay out of the Court Room

Don't see how defending your property is forcing compliance on the "whole" either...just don't get that
The "whole" isn't screwing the Poodle, it's actually just a trace of a percentage point that are being the problem Ted.
It's really rather mind warping to me that we have a few Filers who think there are special rules you need to abide by when some scumbag has unlawfully entered your home.
I can just see some here running about screaming STOP or I'll scream STOP Again !

Frankly about zero shits given whether folks believe me or not
Old July 18, 2017, 21:03   #347
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
First off... If you think you're getting a rise out of me.. . You're not. You're pretty pathetic as far as I'm concerned... seen it before, you're a projector.
I don't have to worry much about my Gal, she's pretty good with her Beretta 92, as far as the pillaging... That ain't going to happen.
And yes, I have had a knife pulled on me twice, once a pissed off Mexican in a spud field, he got a 4foot OTC prybar on the neck. The other was a "badass" in a bar that got a fist between the eyes. Both cases I held the knife 'til the cops showed and didn't have to apply any torture/disfigurement tactics.
I'm proud you decided to do the white thing and contribute to our small world known as the files. Have a nice day dummy.
I know you are but what am I kind of argument...

Good on you & your lady, ditto on the Pry Bar manuver.

Point of order though, once scumbags start pillaging they don't stop
Hell I ran razor tape all over the doorways and windows, blood all over the place from scumbags and of course they still got in.
One worry the Cops had was that tards would eventually get hurt doing shit likely resulting in a lawsuit on me
I mean I even had the property fenced off, nothing stopped them until I began administering lessons in my catch and release tactic

as far as getting a rise, just who attacked who first here ?
Old July 18, 2017, 21:32   #348
Riversidesports
Veteran Member
Silver Contributor

Quote:
You finally have said something I can agree with you on without reservation.

Never complained to a moderator about anything nor anyone since I've been here and can't think of a circumstance nor person that would require me to do such.

That freedom of speech thingy is alive and well with this one here.
Even crazy ass hate speech.

Here, regardless of what is said, its still just an open discussion forum.
Don't make a threat against someone, leave family members out of all discussions, and don;t post up gay porn, and pretty much, have whatever opinion one wants or cares to post up.
Hey, never seen me pull up terms like "Christ Killer" have you
Do I have issues with Israel ?
Sure do, a slew of them but that has nothing to do with the Hebrew faith or the vast bulk of folks who identify with being "Jewish"

I actually have more issues with Christians who demand America support it as our welfare State, same simple minded types who think it's anti Semetic to point out just how far into the loony Left that nation truly is.
Old July 18, 2017, 23:04   #349
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
J

Some wise fellows taught me that when I was wrong I should promptly admit it. This advice has served me well.
Oh, I don't mind being the odd man out of the group think echo chamber.
I have been on many topics including how we would win nothing in Afghanistan.
After all, the Afghans have a track record of ousting invading superpowers.
Daily Ironman and others cheered on our short lived initial victories, berating me for my differing opinion.

Oh well here we are 16 years into that, with little to show for it but dead and mangled soldiers, a massive pile of debt and bumper opium harvests.

Ditto Iraq.

Fact is, all denials aside most here love big govt, love the empire, love our bloated military and have no desire for small, limited govt. Which is why we don't have it.

But like being in a british pub circa 1920s with a bunch of louts cheering on the empire, the military quests, the latest being a Somaiiland victory, thinking it could go on forever,,,, and none seeing in less than 100 years they would be kicked out over everywhere, bankrupt, flooded with turd world immigrants including piles of muslims, manufacturing all but gone, living on mad cow pink slime meat pies and surviving as a power by being a compliant lap dog to the US.

Reality is it isn't just US education failing, it is everything our bloated and corrupt govt has touched is failing and a racket.
Monetary system, banking, health care, infrastructure, post office, social security, criminal justice, the war racket..........

And none of it will be turned around.

..................juanni
Old July 19, 2017, 06:31   #350
TedKennedy
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Oh, I don't mind being the odd man out of the group think echo chamber.
I have been on many topics including how we would win nothing in Afghanistan.
After all, the Afghans have a track record of ousting invading superpowers.
Daily Ironman and others cheered on our short lived initial victories, berating me for my differing opinion.

Oh well here we are 16 years into that, with little to show for it but dead and mangled soldiers, a massive pile of debt and bumper opium harvests.

Ditto Iraq.

Fact is, all denials aside most here love big govt, love the empire, love our bloated military and have no desire for small, limited govt. Which is why we don't have it.

But like being in a british pub circa 1920s with a bunch of louts cheering on the empire, the military quests, the latest being a Somaiiland victory, thinking it could go on forever,,,, and none seeing in less than 100 years they would be kicked out over everywhere, bankrupt, flooded with turd world immigrants including piles of muslims, manufacturing all but gone, living on mad cow pink slime meat pies and surviving as a power by being a compliant lap dog to the US.

Reality is it isn't just US education failing, it is everything our bloated and corrupt govt has touched is failing and a racket.
Monetary system, banking, health care, infrastructure, post office, social security, criminal justice, the war racket..........

And none of it will be turned around.

..................juanni
Yup.

We started down this road when we got a strong central government, and began empire-building.

It's like a man having cancer, denying the symptoms, and blaming the doc for telling him what's wrong. Nobody wants to cut out the cancer, and it sure ain't giving up its host, so it grows until it's no longer sustainable.

Isn't denial one of the traits attributed to "snowflakes", though?