Go Back   The FAL Files > Discussion Forums > General Non-Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old March 15, 2018, 00:31   #201
RJCapt
Registered

FALaholic #: 12442
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOS11C View Post
Repentance is the first step towards salvation. If you really have reached the Grace of GOD you should know that it takes several more steps in your life to show GOD you really repented of past sins. It takes EVERY DAY prayer. If you are asking about this then clearly you haven't.
You said we needed “proof of repentance”. Once we “confess our sins”, He says that He is “faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us of all unrighteousness”. Done. Our sins are forgiven. But when we accept His salvation, we become “new creatures” (being born again, out of sin and into righteousness), we are then commanded to act like new creatures. I don’t want anyone to think that I’m “cherry-picking”, so I’ll support this post with a fair amount of scripture.

Romans 12:1-2,9,14 KJV

Romans 13:8-10 KJV

2 Corinthians 5:17-21 KJV

Galatians 2:16-21 KJV

Galatians 5:14,16-18 KJV

Galatians 5:22-25 KJV

You said we should pray, I agree. And while we are instructed to pray for forgiveness

Luke 11:2-4 KJV

Prayer is also how we remain in commune with our Father.

Acts 6:4 KJV

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 KJV

Quote:
That is the usual and expected claim of the sinners:
That GOD does not hate the sinner but hates the sin.
We've heard this over and over again from sinners who do not want to hear that GOD hates them. It's a misleading statement used in the modern church...LOL

This statement is just not Biblically sound or true. Almost everyone uses John 3:16 as proof that this statement is true; but that Scripture does not say that God loves sinners, it says He loves the world..(You just did that here in this thread)..and the world that He loves is the world He originally created as GOOD.....not the present fallen world. It is clear from the Bible that GOD was sorry he created man and the world, it grieved HIM to HIS heart. He destroyed all living creatures one time and entire cities and towns several other times....and order others the annihilation of entire generations of people.

The Bible is fill with references of GOD hating the sinner.

HE hates sin and sinner as one.
The ONLY way to separate the sin from the sinner is through Jesus Christ.
God will send sinners not sin to the Lake of Fire, God destroyed sinners not sin in the flood. God did not separate the two. The only way and place this separation can happen is in regeneration-being born again and then the sin is removed and then GOD does not HATE the sinner.

God hates sin and the sinner but by His mercy truly loves the regenerated Righteous Born Again who had sinned and carries his testimony.
God does not hate us. He loves us, sinner and redeemed sinner alike. His love is incomprehensible to us. He cannot abide sin or unrighteousness. Yes, He has destroyed man on more than one occasion when our unrighteousness became too much for Him to bear. But it was the penalty, the judgement for the unrighteousness (sin), not out of hatred for man. And as much as He loves us, the judgement for sin is still death.

Romans 5:8 KJV

Ephesians 2:4-6,8-9 KJV

1 John 4:7-12 KJV

1 John 4:11-12,16-17 KJV

1 John 4:14-15 KJV

1 John 4:16-21 KJV

Revelation 1:5 KJV

He also commands us to love, as He loves us

Luke 6:27-28,32-33,35-36 KJV

Matthew 5:43-44,46-48 KJV

Mark 12:30-31 KJV

1 John 2:9-11 KJV

Quote:
Understanding GOD is part of the faith.
Picking, choosing and pasting a few Bible verses out of entire chapters without reading and understanding the entire Bible is classic of the Lukewarm Christian....LOL
Lukewarm Christians are known for repeating the same little phrases that are not found in the Bible as a whole and that always exempts their sins and punishment for sinning.
You need other Scripture to explain a verse of Scripture.
And Lukewarm Christians will be VOMITED from GOD's mouth...HE's gonna be hating those most of all on judgement day.....LOL
I never said or implied that there are exemptions for sin. Only forgiveness.

Quote:
It is convenient to sinners to not be categorized in their sins.....LOL

Of all the sins and sinners that the Lord hates seven of them are an ABOMINATION. It is biblical and emphatically specific that certain sins GOD considers EXTREMELY disgusting and wicked. One is "hands that shed innocent blood"...That is "HANDS" of a sinner not "HANDS" of the "sin" .
This is why murdering RIGHTEOUS and SINLESS babies thru abortion is such an ABOMINATION to GOD.
Look it up
You mean this?

Proverbs 6:16-19 KJV

I didn’t say He finds nothing abominable, but that to Him, sin is sin and all punishable by the same fate. Death. If there is some sort of sliding scale of sin, please point it out to me.

Quote:
False.

The ONE and ONLY prayer to GOD is evidence that you need to pray and ask GOD every day to not let you fall in temptation. Temptation is the test.
The Holy Spirit led JESUS into the wilderness to be tempted by the devil
after he got baptized. He had to take the test. Which is another step for salvation.
You need to be FREE and out in the World to be expose to Temptation and validate that you will not fall to sin again. JESUS did it and so should you. Death row and lifers criminals have no chance of these steps to salvation. A terminally ill person who decides to repent 5 minutes before his death has no time in this theology, it's too late.
Life for someone who is saved is not an on going continual test. We are not to be exposed to temptation just to prove we won’t fall to it. Quite the contrary. We pray to avoid temptation

Matthew 26:41 KJV

Luke 22:40 KJV
[40] And when he was at the place, he said unto them, Pray that ye enter not into temptation.

Luke 22:46 KJV

Quote:
False.

GOD pays the price for forgiveness. The whole forgiveness process partakes of His willingness to forgive us and to cleanse us from all our wrongdoing. Not only did He invent it; He provided it with the sacrificing of His own Son on our behalf. This is what His love was willing to do.
Every time HE forgives us he pays the price with blood from the SON
But we don’t pay a price for forgiveness or salvation. How could we? The price was paid for us. That was my point. Of course Jesus paid for our sins with His sacrifice.

Quote:
False.
Believing in GOD is not enough to be saved.
Not according to His Word

John 3:15,18 KJV

John 3:36 KJV

John 5:24 KJV

John 6:47 KJV

John 8:23-24,34-36 KJV

John 11:25-26 KJV

John 12:44-50 KJV

This of course is to be taken in conjunction with living your “new” life as a “new creature”. But salvation comes from believing in Jesus Christ. The only other option would be that we could obtain salvation by our own works and that simply cannot happen.

Thanks for taking the time to read all of this.

Pete

Last edited by RJCapt; March 15, 2018 at 14:44.
RJCapt is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2018, 01:14   #202
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Pete, you got an old uncle named Huey who lives in GA by any chance?

Now that, is a wall of text.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2018, 09:11   #203
MOS11C
Registered

FALaholic #: 38594
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJCapt View Post
God does not hate us.
If I wanted to "cherry pick Bible verses I would cherry picked the following:

"Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated"

"The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked,
And the one who loves violence His soul hates."

"For You are not a God who delights in wickedness;evil may not dwell with You. The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You hate all evil doers."

But that would only show my Internet ability for CUT and PASTE...and my lack of knowledge of the GOD I worship.
Instead I read as many books and chapters of the Bible that I can. And then post or street preach my own comprehension of what I believe to be GOD's nature. And when asked I would then refer people to the chapters containing the verses that support the message.

GOD hates sin and SINNER both. His HATE is a Righteous HATE. He made us in HIS own image, and it's not referring the physical image, we know that...So that's why we Love and Hate people. But our HATE has become wicked, that's why many DON"T UNDERSTAND that GOD can HATE nor how HE HATES. God's hatred is not like fallen man's hatred. God's hatred is a righteous hatred. Man's hatred is wicked self-centered. Man's hatred comes from a sinning heart, it's selfish. Man has even screw this feeling. That's why man's hatred is manifested differently than GOD's.
Sinners and Lukewarm Christians don't even understand what HATE is nor the difference between GOD and Human hatred. How can they? if they are wicked thru the devil? Rhetorical.

GOD doesn't separate sin from SINNER. It is clear about the sins and sinners that he HATES in the Bible.
The only way to separate sin and sinner is with the blood of Jesus Christ.
Once you confess, ask for forgiveness, repent, baptize, SIN NO MORE and receive the holy Spirit YOU ARE NO LONGER A SINNER. You Left SIN behind. It's then that GOD will LOVE you again. That redemption is what brings back the Love and Grace of GOD to the EX-SINNER. You will be a SAINT, which is opposite of a SINNER. HE is not going to feel the same about the sinner BEFORE AND AFTER the repentance.

Sinners and Lukewarm Christians don't want to hear this. The truth hurts, it's understandable. It's as simple as that.

This "GOD loves everybody", "everyone is a sinner forever and ever", "babies are born sinners", "you can't judge me, only GOD can!", "If you repent you will definitely sin again, it's inevitable", are all BLASPHEMY from the devil.
The devil distorting GOD's Word. This blasphemy is a result in a watered-down denomination Gospel. Because folks are not picking up their Bibles. They just get cherry picked verses from their fake priests. These churches use the cherry picked verses because they're scare to lose people from their preaching and OFFERINGS. So they don't teach the biblical Truth about sin and sinners. About GOD's wrath and hate.

"Only Believing in GOD" is not enough to be saved. Unrepented SINNERS and Lukewarm Christians "believe in GOD", they just don't FEAR HIM enough to leave their sins...they LOVE their sins.... and unfortunately will end up in the lake of fire on Judgement.

In closing:
I believe that God put me here in this thread to challenge some of your questionable beliefs. HE made you go back to research the Bible. And although you may continue to cut-n-paste cherry pick till kingdom comes....LOL... at least you are spending more time dedicating it to GOD....which was GOD's intention though me....I'm Un-Important and Irrelevant in this discussion. It was GOD who challenge You...and possibly others who may be lurking.
...so HIS seed is planted, my job is done here, at least and for the moment, with you.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 18, 2018 at 14:44.
MOS11C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2018, 09:26   #204
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
If I wanted to "cherry pick Bible verses I would cherry picked the following:

"Jacob I loved, but Esau I hated"

"The LORD tests the righteous and the wicked,
And the one who loves violence His soul hates."

"For You are not a God who delights in wickedness;evil may not dwell with You. The boastful shall not stand before Your eyes; You hate all evil doers."

But that would only show my Internet ability for CUT and PASTE.....LOL...and my lack of knowledge of the GOD I worship.
Instead I read as many books and chapters of the Bible that I can. And then post or street preach my own comprehension of what I believe to be GOD's nature. And when asked I would then refer people to the chapters containing the verses.

GOD hates sin and SINNER both. His HATE is a Righteous HATE. He made us in his OWN image, that's why we Love and Hate people. But our HATE has become wicked, that's why many DON"T UNDERSTAND that GOD can HATE nor how HE HATES. God's hatred is not like fallen man's hatred. God's hatred is a righteous hatred. Man's hatred is wicked self-centered. Man's hatred comes from a sinning heart, it's selfish. Man has even screw this feeling. That's why man's hatred is manifested differently than GOD's.
Sinners and Lukewarm Christians don't even understand what HATE is nor the difference between GOD and Human hatred. How can they? if they are wicked thru the devil? Rhetorical.

GOD doesn't separate sin from SINNER. It is clear about the sins and sinners that he HATES in the Bible.
The only way to separate sin and sinner is with the blood of Jesus Christ.
Once you confess, ask for forgiveness, repent, baptize, SIN NO MORE and receive the holy Spirit YOU ARE NO LONGER A SINNER. You Left SIN behind. It's then that GOD will LOVE you again. That redemption is what brings back the Love and Grace of GOD to the EX-SINNER. You will be a SAINT, which is opposite of a SINNER. HE is not going to feel the same about the sinner BEFORE AND AFTER the repentance.

Sinners and Lukewarm Christians don't want to hear this. The truth hurts, it's understandable. It's as simple as that.

This "GOD loves everybody", "everyone is a sinner forever and ever", "babies are born sinners", "you can't judge me, only GOD can!", "If you repent you will sin again, it's inevitable" are all BLASPHEMY from the devil.
The devil distorting GOD's Word. This blasphemy is a result in a watered-down denomination Gospel. Because folks are not picking up their Bibles. They just get cherry picked verses from their fake priests. These churches use the cherry picked verses because they're scare to lose people from their preaching and OFFERINGS. So they don't teach the biblical Truth about sin and sinners. About GOD's wrath and hate.

"Only Believing in GOD" is not enough to be saved. Unrepented SINNERS and Lukewarm Christians "believe in GOD", they just don't FEAR HIM enough to leave their sins...they LOVE their sins.... and unfortunately will end up in the lake of fire on Judgement.

In closing:
I believe that God put me here in this thread to challenge some of your questionable beliefs. HE made you go back to research the Bible. And although you continue to cut-n-paste cherry pick til kingdom comes....LOL... at least you are spending more time dedicating it to GOD....which was GOD's intention though me....I'm Un-Important and Irrelevant in this discussion. It was GOD who challenge You...and possibly others who may be lurking.
...so my job is done here, at least and for the moment, with you...LOL

-
-
-
Well you didn't answer my question so I doubt you will answer more questions. So did Jesus pack a bible around with him? Where did he get his understanding of God's laws? Where you born into the Catholic church?
Old March 15, 2018, 09:37   #205
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247

Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 15, 2018, 09:48   #206
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Update! I see you "Cherry Picked" to suit your needs, read some more - I just found that Sananda piece - funny as Ship!
I like the way they strategically placed, or hid, this little sananda "gem" at the end.....LOL

I mean if it's the same "Sananda" who claims to be one of the highest ranked extraterrestrials and is referred to as the Beloved Commander in Chief of the Ashtar Command, as they say,...then the article is some funny shit...LOL

Thank you!...I haven't stopped laughing since yesterday.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 15, 2018 at 10:24.
Old March 15, 2018, 12:45   #207
Bawana jim
Registered

So since you won't answer it shows you are hiding something or you never were a member of the Catholic Church which is it? By reading your post I would say you were unhappy with organized religion and went out on your own. This happens very often in all religion's as people don't all get the same understanding as they go through life. Religions were formed out of people who were not happy with what's there, they make up their own.

Which makes me think that's the direction you took MOS11C, it obvious by the statements you have made you never really understood. Key is your reference to people not reading their Bibles and Catholics not carrying bible around with them. Once you read and accept the bible you carry it in your heart, not in your hand. If you haven't read it enough to understand it then you haven't accepted what it says so you fall back on it to justify your actions.

Jesus didn't carry a bible because the love of god was in his heart and he lived his life showing he loved god. He was a jew, part of mans organized religion and brought the love missing in the laws. He was the promiss kept because God does not lie. Christ being the son of god can't lie either so when he recognized Peter as the rock, the foundation he would build on he couldn't lie.
Old March 15, 2018, 14:46   #208
RJCapt
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Pete, you got an old uncle named Huey who lives in GA by any chance?

Now that, is a wall of text.
My apologies. I removed the text to shorten it up some.

Pete

Last edited by RJCapt; March 15, 2018 at 15:04.
Old March 15, 2018, 15:03   #209
RJCapt
Registered

Quote:
Instead I read as many books and chapters of the Bible that I can. And then post or street preach my own comprehension of what I believe to be GOD's nature. And when asked I would then refer people to the chapters containing the verses that support the message.
-
I do sincerely appreciate you taking the time to respond. We clearly have different ideas of what and who God is, but points we agree on as well.

I didn’t copy and paste all that scripture because I’m unfamiliar with it, but I prefer to use Gods words and not my own when it comes to His teachings. I try not to “lean on my own understanding”, but study and pray to gain His understanding (I won’t even copy and paste that verse, just for you).

Thanks again

Pete
Old March 15, 2018, 15:06   #210
MOS11C
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
So since you won't answer it shows you are hiding something or you never were a member of the Catholic
Not answering specific irrelevant personal questions is not "hiding" something nor lying. "Lying" is a sin. It is not important to GOD for anyone to know which specific sect or denomination religion I escaped from to know me...that is insignificant compared to HIS goal with me...HE only cares about me being in the right path and sharing HIS Word... .the rest is unimportant and petty.
Part of my testimony as a sinner is that I was a Catholic...
Probably my worse sin.

Quote:
Which makes me think that's the direction you took MOS11C, it obvious by the statements you have made you never really understood.
you are right about on thing: I never understood why did the catholic church undermines the Second Commandment., I did not understand why Catholicism practices what I believe to be idolatry. Why they pray to the virgin Mary, why they kiss and kneel to statutes and rosaries, why they confess to a mortal man who in many cases is an abomination to GOD, why they refuse to preach repentance, why they paint these ash crosses on their faces, why do they use these Babylonian rituals like crossing themselves, why these priests when the ONLY priest of the Christian church is Christ, why this pope represent and is head of the Christian church when the head of the church is Christ...none of these things are found in the Bible, let alone have been requirements for us to be saved....I use to do all of these things and most of them did not know why.
It's not the idolatry sin itself, which is HUGE to GOD, but instead of doing them I rather spend the time with GOD and knowing HIM.

JESUS stated that he is the ONLY way, the truth, and the life, that no man comes to the Father, but by HIM...No man, no fake priest, no pope

Don't get me wrong, I know that some may get hurt to hear this things and in their frustration they try to make it about ME...but this is exactly why Jesus came to earth. He said that HE didn't come to earth to bring PEACE but a sword. That he brought DIVISION to earth. There is SWORD on HIS words and in the truth.

Quote:
Jesus didn't carry a bible because the love of god was in his heart
HE didn't carry a Bible because the Bible that we refer to didn't exist yet.

Quote:
He was a jew
I don't think JESUS was what you call "Jew" by ancestry, nationality nor by religion.
Either the "Jew" of today or what folks call the "Jew" of his era.
I'm sure of ONE thing: HE was conceived by the Holy Spirit and the Spirit was not
of any "Jew" nomenclature.

People get their panties in a knot all the time about Jesus being a Jew or not...but is not
important. Important is the life, message and death. He could have been Chinese for what is worth.
So, You may want to research that.

Quote:
Catholics not carrying bible around with them
The vast majority don't. That's sad.

You should carry the Bible because:
Carrying the Word of God serves as a testimony to others, prevents distraction and encourages personal Bible study. When we have our own copy of the Scriptures and we listen to priests or pastors preaching we can mark that Bible for future reference and personal study. Once you leave church many forget what was told.

Quote:
Once you read and accept the bible you carry it in your heart, not in your hand.
There is no doubt that it is more important to carry God’s Word in your heart than in your hand. Yet when the Scriptures are not near at hand they are rarely being intentionally placed in the heart.

You can't memorize the entire Bible and if you ought to help non-believers and sinners to find the grace of GOD it's a great tool to find Scriptures specific to their needs that you have not yet memorized or have in your heart. It's also, useful to bear witness of what you may be preaching, remember that many sinners "don't believe" what you may be saying from your heart. Many say "show me where in the Bible such and such says"... Many dykes and gays don't believe that their depravity is a sin and it's condemn in the Bible. Many want us to show them. Many even go to church NOT KNOWING. it is short-sighted to not carry your Bible...even if you are a super human computer with the entire thing memorized.

Quote:
recognized Peter as the rock, the foundation
I sincerely suggest you read the Bible carefully, in it's entirety, and have an open-minded on the greek translation of the new testament.

To start:
To say the apostles and prophets are the foundation would be to the make the same mistake some people make on Matthew where it says: ""And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church..."
...when they claim Peter was the rock on which the church is built.

To so state would exalt a man to a position God never intended, and thereby fail to truly exalt Jesus to the position He deserves. The practical consequences is seen in Catholicism and Mormonism and such groups, who have exalted their priesthood/hierarchy (especially popes) to positions all out of proportion to what God ever intended. Yet they justify their position by misusing passages such as these.
it can be said that the apostles and prophets LAID the foundation (by preaching the message of salvation) But JESUS IS THE FOUNDATION. The latter part of the verse simply explains or makes clear that this is so -- Jesus Himself is the chief cornerstone or foundation that pertains to the apostles and prophets. HE built the church not Peter, and HE JESUS built it on his life not Peter's life. Jesus Christ is the ONLY foundation, the ONLY way to God the Father, and thus; is the ONLY One we should follow.
Peter was way to small of a "rock" to lay the most powerful foundation ever built upon on Earth.

For no other foundation can anyone lay than that which is laid, which is Jesus Christ...is what the Bible says. So why does it sound that Jesus is making Peter the foundation? Jesus is not a liar. So why the Bible contradicting itself?....Keyword: "Sounds like"....we need to check the translation.
The verse even sounds weird in "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it."...why did HE not say "And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on YOU I will build My church"?...or..."And I also say to you that on YOU I will build My church"?

Bible translation studies argue that "The name “Peter” in the Greek means “Petros” (i.e., a small stone or rock); BUT, Jesus is referred to as “Petra” (a large rock or mountain). In the original Greek Jesus said, “Thou art petros [a little piece of rock], and upon this Petra [bedrock] I will build my church.” Clearly, Jesus was NOT speaking about Peter, because Peter was only a small stone.

The word petros for Peter in the Greek is in the masculine gender and the word petra for the rock is in the feminine gender. Petros and petra are two distinct words in the Greek. Petros is a shifting, rolling, or insecure stone, while petra is a solid, immov*able rock. In the English language the gender is not specified by the article. We say the fork, the spoon, and the knife. The three words have the same article. In the Greek, as in many of the modern languages, each noun and corresponding article is in the masculine, feminine, or neuter gender. In many cases it is an arbitrary arrangement, regardless of sex.

The article in Greek is reveals the truth. If one noun is in the masculine it must have a masculine article, and if it is in the feminine it must have a feminine article. Similar to that in Spanish. The text under consideration in the Greek shows that petros is in the masculine, and petra in the feminine, proving that they are two distinct words; and each one has a different meaning. Now the question is, on which of the two, petros or petra, did Christ establish His church? Was it on petros, a movable stone, or petra, an immovable rock?

Again: "I say also unto you [to Peter], That you are Peter [petros, masculine gender], and on this Rock [petra, feminine gender] I will build my church; and the gates of hades shall not prevail against it" (Matt. 16:18). The text indicates clearly that the church of Christ is built on petra and not on Petros.

Now, who is this petra or rock on which Christ built His true church? The Bible tells us and gives the answer. "They drank of that spiritual Rock that followed them: and that Rock [petra, in the Greek] was Christ" (1 Corinthians 10:4). Here we have evidence that petra refers to Christ, and not to Peter, petros. Again we quote: "Jesus Christ Himself being the chief Cornerstone" (Ephesians 2:20) "He is the Rock, His work is perfect" (Deuteronomy 32:4) (Samuel 22:2-3) (Kings 22:2-3).

So even in this case my encouragement is to understand a verse with the aid of other scripture...and not just cherry pick a sole translated verse and not make it the ENTIRE gospel.
Today folks may defend their denomination religion to death and someday they decide to abandon it, like I did. Now that I left I "understand" more.

There has been many assumptions in the translation of the Bible by these churches to make up their religions. But they don't fool everybody.

There is also a very interesting one (translation) that relates to something said at the cross. A fascinating discovery that you, on your own can make, on what appear to be a controversial quote from Jesus and that sounds like a contradiction in the Bible. BUT IS NOT.
I have focused on these due to arguments with atheists and sinners that want to ridicule and mock the Bible. Little do they know that by trying to mock it has made me more knowledgeable then I was before. So it's a win-win situation for me and GOD. Bible says that GOD's people perish due to lack of Knowledge.

-
-
-

Last edited by MOS11C; March 18, 2018 at 14:45.
Old March 15, 2018, 16:44   #211
Bawana jim
Registered

You are long winded but after reading it twice it does not answer my question or change my opinion. It wasn't Peter they exalt but Peters recognition of Jesus is lord and that was the foundation the church was built on. That's all I have to say, I won't argue.
Old March 15, 2018, 20:57   #212
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by RJCapt View Post
My apologies. I removed the text to shorten it up some.

Pete
I was just being funny, it was all good.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote