Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old September 12, 2018, 16:21   #1
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
liberal retards at PennState on "hilary-math"

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...ong-character/

A new math course at Penn State University this semester has a bizarre focus on Hillary Clinton’s “strong character.”

According to a report from Campus Reform, a new math course at Penn State University focuses on everything besides math. Professor Marc Fabbri’s “Finite Mathematics” course covers everything from Hillary Clinton’s “strong character” to the “cultural intolerance” to President Lyndon Baines Johnson’s Clean Water Act.

On the Penn State website, Fabbri’s course is described as an “introduction to logic, sets, probability.” But students who took Fabbri’s new course last spring say that the course is focused on other topics.

Take for example the following excerpt from a text provided to students by Fabbri. “The emergence of the Tea Party played a central role in the 2008 U.S. presidential election,” the document reads. “The victor was Barack Obama who, like Bill Clinton, served as U.S. president for 8 years — the two men guided always by the strength of character and force of intellect of First Lady Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton.”

In another section of the document, Fabbri asks students to explain why the following statement is incorrect: “all those who enjoy religious freedom promote cultural toleration.” That portion of the document was accompanied by a scholarly criticism of imperialism.

A Penn State spokesperson said that they are working to ensure that Fabbri maintains his academic freedom. The spokesperson “encourage(d) any student who believes that an instructor has acted beyond the limits of academic freedom to consult the policies and procedures in place for seeking a faculty conference and mediation.”

A RateMyProfessor review of Professor Fabbri seems to suggest that he has a history of getting off topic in his math courses. “Hated his class,” one former student wrote. “He mumbled and went off on tangents to talk about things that were completely irrelevant.”
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 16:35   #2
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
Penn State....you mean kiddie raper college right?

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 17:12   #3
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorack View Post
Penn State....you mean kiddie raper college right?

Thorack
it was really more like "shower stroking" college. some sick old faggot dude who was into 17-19 year old boys. not really kiddie stuff.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Old September 12, 2018, 17:44   #4
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
it was really more like "shower stroking" college. some sick old faggot dude who was into 17-19 year old boys. not really kiddie stuff.
No, Sandusky was married and liked the little boys...we're still suffering the consequences of all the legislative stupidity that arose after it was found out what he did and the University turned a blind eye to continue to win football games.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 19:35   #5
KoKodog
Registered

FALaholic #: 31665
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...ong-character/

A new math course at Penn State University this semester has a bizarre focus on Hillary Clinton’s “strong character.”

According to a report from Campus Reform, a new math course at Penn State University focuses on everything besides math. Professor Marc Fabbri’s “Finite Mathematics” course covers everything from Hillary Clinton’s “strong character” to the “cultural intolerance” to President Lyndon Baines Johnson’s Clean Water Act.

On the Penn State website, Fabbri’s course is described as an “introduction to logic, sets, probability.” But students who took Fabbri’s new course last spring say that the course is focused on other topics.

Take for example the following excerpt from a text provided to students by Fabbri. “The emergence of the Tea Party played a central role in the 2008 U.S. presidential election,” the document reads. “The victor was Barack Obama who, like Bill Clinton, served as U.S. president for 8 years — the two men guided always by the strength of character and force of intellect of First Lady Michelle Obama and Hillary Clinton.”

In another section of the document, Fabbri asks students to explain why the following statement is incorrect: “all those who enjoy religious freedom promote cultural toleration.” That portion of the document was accompanied by a scholarly criticism of imperialism.

A Penn State spokesperson said that they are working to ensure that Fabbri maintains his academic freedom. The spokesperson “encourage(d) any student who believes that an instructor has acted beyond the limits of academic freedom to consult the policies and procedures in place for seeking a faculty conference and mediation.”

A RateMyProfessor review of Professor Fabbri seems to suggest that he has a history of getting off topic in his math courses. “Hated his class,” one former student wrote. “He mumbled and went off on tangents to talk about things that were completely irrelevant.”
this is just one of the problems that arise when you give "professors" tenure

they are not better than any other person, in the private sector there is no such protection to keep your job
Teddy Roosvelt

Pray for peace, but prepare for war.
Winston Churchill
KoKodog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 20:03   #6
Story
Registered

FALaholic #: 7638
This reads like parody from The Peoples Cube*

* Trust me and click the link. You'll thank me later, after you've cleaned up the beer you snorted laughing.
Story is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 12:08   #7
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Eventually all the years of brainwashing kids, by the public school teachers and University shits, will pay big dividends, in the future violence that they are nurturing and fostering.

While they are not told to shoot or throw rocks or wear masks, lib violence is not a discouraged behavior in the local Public Schools. It may be presented as admirable, in fact.

Those new "orks", the snowflakes, hate anyone who is not "green" and if you are white, your are not green. I guess that the public school teachers teach that everyday in math class and earth science.

It will be the left who finally decides to attack white America in earnest, after an election that they just cannot stomach; and like the VC, while operating out of mom and dads basements, It will be a target rich environment for everyone.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 12:12   #8
justashooter
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by V guy View Post
Eventually It will be a target rich environment for everyone.
looking forward to it...

Old September 14, 2018, 10:06   #9
alphadog58
Registered

FALaholic #: 9405
Quote:
Originally Posted by Story View Post
This reads like parody from The Peoples Cube*

* Trust me and click the link. You'll thank me later, after you've cleaned up the beer you snorted laughing.
Thank you! Great stuff! Mad Magazine for grown-ups!
Larry