The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old May 11, 2018, 18:30   #1
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 17,411
Kansas law

Says cops can't have sex during traffic stop. However 33 states still allow it.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3654579/posts
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018, 20:35   #2
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 748
Join Date: Aug 2000
Location: Aberdeen Proving Grounds, Maryland, USA
Posts: 12,312
Well,

Good for Kansas. Oklahoma needs that law if they don't already have it.

Thorack
__________________
1. Whenever you are talking to a woman realize this person was born insane and you will never be surprised.

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 11, 2018, 20:49   #3
medicmike
Get off my lawn
Contributor
 
medicmike's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 3183
Join Date: May 2001
Location: Florence, OR
Posts: 5,223
No more "roadside bail" for Kansas
__________________
"Stand your ground. Don't fire unless fired upon, but if they mean to have a war, let it begin here." Captain John Parker at Lexington Green

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2018, 11:51   #4
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 17,411
Nice to know some state don't allow the cops to coerce women into sex because they got caught speeding. It does make a wife or daughter safer except in the 33 states that allow it. Reminds me as to how the Brits treated the Scott's in the movie with Mel Gibson, Braveheart.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 13, 2018, 22:25   #5
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,373
Used to be dead common up here
I knew several gals raped by the same scumbag who caught the DUI back in the late 70s. Two were 16 year olds.

When I state "dead common", to the best of my knowledge not one Officer was engaged in this, just one sicko who was rabidly defended most most every other badge.

Asshole ended up as Chief of Police
number years later he's at a local resturant, slides a hand right up a 15 year old waitresses skirt and gooses her snatch
poor girl dropped her tray to his entire crew of deputies laughing.

Well thing was asshat did this square right in front of a bunch of blue haired old gals. They grabbed her after the piggie patrol left and spirited her directly to the City offices.

Gets better
Head Piglet ends up taking close to 40K in a severance bonus
Community paid the young gal close to 300K with a NDA

no charges ever even contemplated against that rapo with a badge

Again, nobody else with authority was involved in this shit, they just watched and laughed. Refused to do statements or testify.

Been zero complaints of this shit here ever since, just saying he raped and molested young gals for well over a decade and nobody with a badge did a thing about it. It took like eight little old ladies to say this is enough !

That piglet was great for planting weed in peoples cars. He always was a big pothead.

Beat his wife regularly. Gal tried to leave him a number of times, he would swear he would murder her and their kids. Did it front of witnesses a couple times in uniform, gun in hand at local pubs.

but hell yeah, up until the old gals popped him off most locals figured he was a great cop.

and Gman, you want to debate any of this send me a PM, I'll gladly give you this sorry fukks name. These days he plays private defective and outlaw 1% Biker shit.
not broken his big red nose yet but maybe one day.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2018, 12:51   #6
the gman
Registered
 
the gman's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 5179
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: NM
Posts: 6,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riversidesports View Post
Used to be dead common up here
I knew several gals raped by the same scumbag who caught the DUI back in the late 70s. Two were 16 year olds.

When I state "dead common", to the best of my knowledge not one Officer was engaged in this, just one sicko who was rabidly defended most most every other badge.

Asshole ended up as Chief of Police
number years later he's at a local resturant, slides a hand right up a 15 year old waitresses skirt and gooses her snatch
poor girl dropped her tray to his entire crew of deputies laughing.

Well thing was asshat did this square right in front of a bunch of blue haired old gals. They grabbed her after the piggie patrol left and spirited her directly to the City offices.

Gets better
Head Piglet ends up taking close to 40K in a severance bonus
Community paid the young gal close to 300K with a NDA

no charges ever even contemplated against that rapo with a badge

Again, nobody else with authority was involved in this shit, they just watched and laughed. Refused to do statements or testify.

Been zero complaints of this shit here ever since, just saying he raped and molested young gals for well over a decade and nobody with a badge did a thing about it. It took like eight little old ladies to say this is enough !

That piglet was great for planting weed in peoples cars. He always was a big pothead.

Beat his wife regularly. Gal tried to leave him a number of times, he would swear he would murder her and their kids. Did it front of witnesses a couple times in uniform, gun in hand at local pubs.

but hell yeah, up until the old gals popped him off most locals figured he was a great cop.

and Gman, you want to debate any of this send me a PM, I'll gladly give you this sorry fukks name. These days he plays private defective and outlaw 1% Biker shit.
not broken his big red nose yet but maybe one day.
You, as usual, mistake me for someone who defends those who wear a badge regardless of their crimes. Not every cop is honorable, decent and upright nor are those who defend those who enable, cover up and ignore their crimes. Stands to reason there have to be turds in a profession of almost 1 million. However, when my chosen field of endeavor is unfairly maligned by you or others, I will speak up.


After your last foam flecked rant at me, I pretty much ignore anything you have to say which is a shame because you have some interesting insights on diverse topics. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
__________________
A sucking chest wound is God's way of telling you that you will take no further part in the firefight.

God is on the side, not of the big battalions, but of the best shots- Voltaire

“The American Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money."
-Alexis de Tocqueville
the gman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 14, 2018, 13:02   #7
justashooter
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 5967
Join Date: Mar 2002
Location: york, pa.
Posts: 7,495
at best "consensual" is coercion because of power differential. in any other "profession", client contact is grounds for immediate dismissal. it's sad that police persons are so poorly self and peer disciplined that criminal charges have to be threatened to control their illicit behaviour. this just proves the "content of their character".

G-man, he wasn't just talking about the one guy. he was also talking abou t the many who covered for him. that is what you call an "accessory to the fact".

river isn't the only person who has seen this kind of thing first-hand.

I can testify, as well.
__________________
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.


The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2018, 18:21   #8
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gman View Post
You, as usual, mistake me for someone who defends those who wear a badge regardless of their crimes. Not every cop is honorable, decent and upright nor are those who defend those who enable, cover up and ignore their crimes. Stands to reason there have to be turds in a profession of almost 1 million. However, when my chosen field of endeavor is unfairly maligned by you or others, I will speak up.


After your last foam flecked rant at me, I pretty much ignore anything you have to say which is a shame because you have some interesting insights on diverse topics. You may now return to your regularly scheduled programming.
Well you are often the one who does step up and cast doubt on claims of this kind of behavior Gman
I just figured to beat you to all of that and offer you the name of that scum via PM.

The rant you speak of was due to your left handed defense of a serial rapist cop who after he left his force went on to become a serial killer of women so yeah it did get a bit foamy on my part. It was to me frankly outragous that you would stick your neck out so far.

As I recall your objection was that he hadn't murdered anyone while behind the badge. Basically I read that as a somewhat permissive view on his now known history of violent rapes while he was an Officer.

This kind of jackass doesn't exist in a void
The one up here had MANY complaints as a deputy well before he became a Police Chief. He was allowed to get away with this shit and that bad behavior only worsened.
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 15, 2018, 18:29   #9
Riversidesports
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 36091
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 3,373
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
at best "consensual" is coercion because of power differential. in any other "profession", client contact is grounds for immediate dismissal. it's sad that police persons are so poorly self and peer disciplined that criminal charges have to be threatened to control their illicit behaviour. this just proves the "content of their character".

G-man, he wasn't just talking about the one guy. he was also talking abou t the many who covered for him. that is what you call an "accessory to the fact".

river isn't the only person who has seen this kind of thing first-hand.

I can testify, as well.
That's long been my issue
Devil Cops are actually very Rare
covering their antics up is pretty common in many agencies

The term is Gypsy Cops
ones that end up with multiple resignations over their history each followed by glowing recomendations by their previous supervisors.

The asshat I mentioned above had three previous resignations before ending up here. Word was all were sexually based
Riversidesports is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:46.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files