The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Old September 07, 2018, 03:37   #51
G1user
Registered

FALaholic #: 6546
twitter has now suspended Paul Joseph Watson.

account unsuspended 12 hours after.

Last edited by G1user; September 07, 2018 at 22:22.
G1user is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 07, 2018, 22:20   #52
G1user
Registered

infowars alex jones
2018/09/07

Old September 07, 2018, 23:46   #53
G1user
Registered

summary here:

the hippie gets it.
Old September 07, 2018, 23:52   #54
G1user
Registered

and now apple has banned the infowars app, shut down the users access.

https://www.infowars.com/breaking-ap...-official-app/

Apple has quietly removed the Infowars Official App from its popular Apple App Store.

The tech company confirmed to Buzzfeed News that the app was no longer available for download in its store, but declined to give a statement.

Apple told Buzzfeed Friday that Infowars’ App violated its content guidelines, but did not appear to specify what the offending content was. As of writing, Infowars has not received a notice from Apple about the app’s termination from its store.

This comes a day after Twitter announced it would also banned Jones and Infowars after the radio host dared to confront his censors in Washington DC earlier this week, as Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey testified to Congress about censorship.

The Infowars Official App dominated CNN and other media outlets in Apple’s App Store last month after the company along with Youtube and Facebook removed Alex Jones and Infowars from their platforms.
Old September 08, 2018, 00:57   #55
G1user
Registered

one of the preparations for the attack is to disrupt opposition internal and external communications.
Old September 08, 2018, 04:04   #56
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Under present day law those media sources have the same protections as a religion,,, they can shun or excommunicate as they believe,,, just like the FAL Forum Files does.
Philosophies should not be confused with religions,, Chivalry and Bushido are philosophies not religions,,, much like Liberalism of Conservatism are not.
A preachment does not make a religion,,, normally,,, even if it uses and infuses religious admonitions and fervor in it's rhetoric.
I think we lose sight of the difference and become so near sighted as to be blind,,, we have become and are becoming a nation of Mister Magoo's,,, with the blind leading the blind,,, which can be dangerous when shopping for a seeing eye dog,,, of which there are many,,, most are just untrained mutts that lick their own asses and scratch fleas.
Sitting in my underwear on a locker box in a tent, smoking Lucky Strike's formulated most of my philosophies some time ago,,, it was a step up from the line shack I was born in.
Here I sit now pontificating in my underwear just like "shotgun" Willy,,, is this a great country or what ?

Last edited by martin35; September 08, 2018 at 04:34.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 08, 2018, 08:02   #57
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
Quote:
Originally Posted by martin35 View Post
Under present day law those media sources have the same protections as a religion,,, they can shun or excommunicate as they believe,,, just like the FAL Forum Files does.
Philosophies should not be confused with religions,, Chivalry and Bushido are philosophies not religions,,, much like Liberalism of Conservatism are not.
A preachment does not make a religion,,, normally,,, even if it uses and infuses religious admonitions and fervor in it's rhetoric.
I think we lose sight of the difference and become so near sighted as to be blind,,, we have become and are becoming a nation of Mister Magoo's,,, with the blind leading the blind,,, which can be dangerous when shopping for a seeing eye dog,,, of which there are many,,, most are just untrained mutts that lick their own asses and scratch fleas.
Sitting in my underwear on a locker box in a tent, smoking Lucky Strike's formulated most of my philosophies some time ago,,, it was a step up from the line shack I was born in.
Here I sit now pontificating in my underwear just like "shotgun" Willy,,, is this a great country or what ?
There is much rich content here, but I gather the crux of the biscuit is:
Their sites, their rules.

I wonder how this might play out with regard to Rush Limbaugh's affinity for Apple products?
Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 08, 2018, 09:55   #58
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTea View Post

I wonder how this might play out with regard to Rush Limbaugh's affinity for Apple products?
except that state agencies and agency actors use "their sites", by way of public money;

and "their sites" get public subsidies;

all while claiming and using common carrier immunity status while excercising editorial/production control;

whereas they are operating as a public utility, then "public (antitrust) rules" apply.
Old September 08, 2018, 10:13   #59
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by TenTea View Post

Well not exactly, there is a law that limits the liability of what's said on those sites because they are open to the public. Take that law away and libal laws could open up a can of whoop ass on the owners. Having to defend everything that is said on their site would break them. Doing away with the 3rd party libal protection laws because they won't let everyone speak looks like the best way to go.

It's called section 230 .

https://www.eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/230
Old September 08, 2018, 10:38   #60
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Well not exactly, there is a law that limits the liability of what's said on those sites because they are open to the public. Take that law away and libal laws could open up a can of whoop ass on the owners. Having to defend everything that is said on their site would break them. Doing away with the 3rd party libal protection laws because they won't let everyone speak looks like the best way to go.

It's called section 230 .

https://www.eff.org/issues/bloggers/legal/liability/230
47 U.S. Code § 230 - Protection for private blocking and screening of offensive material
Old September 08, 2018, 10:52   #61
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
47 U.S. Code § 230 - Protection for private blocking and screening of offensive material
Remove that protection and they can be held liable. When they ban folks then they are taking responsibility for what's on their site and if what is said shows harm then bring them to court.
Old September 08, 2018, 11:18   #62
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Remove that protection and they can be held liable. When they ban folks then they are taking responsibility for what's on their site and if what is said shows harm then bring them to court.
yes, they know that--
statist con men like james martin35 only desire illegitimate power over others, to that end, lawlessness, swindles and threats are what they always do.

nutless cowards, all.
Old September 08, 2018, 11:37   #63
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1user View Post
except that state agencies and agency actors use "their sites", by way of public money;

and "their sites" get public subsidies;

all while claiming and using common carrier immunity status while excercising editorial/production control;

whereas they are operating as a public utility, then "public (antitrust) rules" apply.
Yes, I suppose public and private lines are inevitably blurred when several media and tech conglomerates own most all the outlets and are financed in myriad ways.
Add to that, the owners of such companies visiting the White House umpteen hundred times during 8 years of obamanation and it might spell collusion to suppress.
As usual, follow the money, propelled by ideology.
Old September 08, 2018, 20:29   #64
raubvogel
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 64403
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heisser Mann View Post
Tired of all the BS?? Watch something badass:

What is its time at nürburgring?
raubvogel is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 09, 2018, 11:13   #65
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
The whole problem will go away with a law making it illegal to dupe the ignorant and uninformed,,, that number is not in sort supply and we are importing more daily.
Being a Democrat is taking the place of committing treason,,, the line is being blurred by our Muslim Caliphate loving ex-president.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2018, 01:52   #66
G1user
Registered

now seeing local fake news paid infotainment linking the fake narrative that the recent purging the voices of freedom such as infowars is justified as a reasonable means to the ends of "preventing" election interference in their operations to steal the midterms. -- specifically this is going back to the wikileaks exposing the all the criminal shit the democrat/statist party was up to after a patriot inside their ranks leaked their emails.

naturally, the metric to validate that all "election interference" has been prevented is when elections are declared for the dem/statist criminal business enterprise.

this psy op will continue through midterms and the court battles which are already being planned to follow in 2019.

the midterms are the focus point, the statist peckerheads will have to be hard checked, or else the next phase of their operation will be to expand the purge by pushing free speech as "hate crime" by legal presumption and enforced by unauthorized extralegal action,

abrogation of the electoral college will be the objective for 2020, locking out all opposition to the democrat criminal business cabal realizing the ultimate goal of statist mob rule over the deplorable iredeemables.

Last edited by G1user; September 11, 2018 at 02:25.
Old September 11, 2018, 20:30   #67
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
Looks like Trump is trying to act on this censorship but is being blocked by "republicans" in his administration:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...sorship-report
rowjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 00:20   #68
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
Looks like Trump is trying to act on this censorship but is being blocked by "republicans" in his administration:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...sorship-report
Seems like, anytime them people try and block Trump from something, wait a few days and he does it any way.
Hope this is the same.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 06:43   #69
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
Seems like, anytime them people try and block Trump from something, wait a few days and he does it any way.
Hope this is the same.
He is confidently persistent, which is a good quality to have seeing as what he's up against.
Old October 11, 2018, 21:16   #70
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

It's getting worse:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...servative-meme
Old October 12, 2018, 00:08   #71
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
They're trying to shut down their opponents' lines of communication before the coming election...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12, 2018, 00:10   #72
ftierson
Registered

FALaholic #: 13827
By the way, if some of the leading Democrats aren't charged with sedition/treason soon, the country is lost (if it isn't already)...

Forrest
ftierson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 12, 2018, 11:20   #73
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftierson View Post
By the way, if some of the leading Democrats aren't charged with sedition/treason soon, the country is lost (if it isn't already)...

Forrest
There are 57,000 sealed indictments!! Don't you read the internet?
Old October 14, 2018, 21:10   #74
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

Given that they deleted the "extra accounts" of the Anti-Media folks without any reason (they couldn't have violated "terms of use") indicates this is a coordinated effort to silence alt-media. Free Thought Project was deleted as well.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...anyone-noticed

Things are ratcheting up, there is a game afoot.
Old October 14, 2018, 21:12   #75
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
Yes, the tech giants are doing their best along with the MSM to control the narrative to affect the outcome they wish.....Ray Charles could see this....would be nice if the sheeple could.

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old October 14, 2018, 21:50   #76
G1user
Registered

Quote:
Given that they deleted the "extra accounts" of the Anti-Media folks without any reason (they couldn't have violated "terms of use") indicates this is a coordinated effort to silence alt-media. Free Thought Project was deleted as well.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...anyone-noticed

yes, and also wiping unaffiliated badthink content from accounts that re posted censored content from the targeted unpersoned alt/indie media producers.
and then going after the e-commerce services to disrupt customer access to market sales, that would be racketeering, with malice aforethought.

influencing election results, censoring conservative badthink indie media, while providing contribution in kind advertising to benefit the jackass party.

it is time for googleborg and screwtube to comply with regulation as a public utility, the same as any other.

AJ show on the expansion--

Last edited by G1user; October 14, 2018 at 22:49.
Old October 16, 2018, 21:47   #77
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

And on a tangential note...

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...nds-ban-hammer

Twitter is banning memes...
Old October 26, 2018, 09:03   #78
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

The latest victim...I don't have twitter, but have enjoyed reading PCR's commentary on his online blog, though he does get overly dramatic at times:

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...-after-sputnik