Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Old June 21, 2018, 09:21   #51
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
"""Kenya’s Catholic bishops are charging two United Nations organizations with sterilizing millions of girls and women under cover of an anti-tetanus inoculation program sponsored by the Kenyan government."""

I don;t understand how this is the vaccines, vs just the evil of man, in this case, the UN.

Someone put that shit into the vaccines on purpose is what is being claimed, in this case, someone working for the UN.

It would be the same, if I overdosed one of my old patients on morphine, on purpose.
Did my patient die from the morphine, or did I murder the patient???

Misuse of anything can result in death, but its not the item being misused fault, its the idiot doing the deed.

This is like blaming firearms for murders being committed.
You're not understanding it...things are put into vaccines to do other things,like de-populate. I'd be 100% for vaccines were they 100% effective,with no other side or after effects. Problem is;they ain't.
RG Coburn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2018, 10:01   #52
medicmike
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 3183
Quote:
Originally Posted by RG Coburn View Post
You're not understanding it...things are put into vaccines to do other things,like de-populate. I'd be 100% for vaccines were they 100% effective,with no other side or after effects. Problem is;they ain't.
The problem with any medication and almost any medical procedure (even things as seemingly benign as aspirin) is that none of them are 100% effective or have zero risk or side effect. I think it comes down to the individual to make a risk/cost/benefit on any healthcare decision.

I have not seen anything that convinces me that they are placing things in vaccines to depopulate the people (not that I think they would be above that, just that I haven't been convinced).

“The great Gaels of Ireland are the men that God made mad,
For all their wars are merry, and all their songs are sad.”
― G.K. Chesterton, The Ballad of the White Horse
medicmike is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 21, 2018, 10:40   #53
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Here's an old one - https://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=390658

The old Nagalase issue - http://sustainable.media/cancer-indu...-via-vaccines/

What might nagalse be?

https://www.google.com/search?safe=o....0.WxBn0uyWwH4

Then theres all the metals etc... trouble is most people who doubt, those who think for themselves - the real Free Men, already know whats going on. Those who can only doubt the doubters are just shilling for the 'lie' - they won't look and learn, as they can only follow! Sad really!

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 24, 2018, 11:48   #54
RG Coburn
Registered

Oh.yeah...just what I want for Christmas....

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...lter-your-dna/

"New vaccines will permanently alter your DNA "

Then there's this...from one of old Yeller's universities...Whoops! better shut this lady up. Probably Arkansas style...
http://www.neonnettle.com/sphere/508...n-pose-no-risk

"It is often stated that those who choose not to vaccinate their children for reasons of conscience endanger the rest of the public, and this is the rationale behind most of the legislation to end vaccine exemptions currently being considered by federal and state legislators country-wide. You should be aware that the nature of protection afforded by many modern vaccines – and that includes most of the vaccines recommended by the CDC for children – is not consistent with such a statement. I have outlined below the recommended vaccines that cannot prevent transmission of disease either because they are not designed to prevent the transmission of infection (rather, they are intended to prevent disease symptoms), or because they are for non-communicable diseases. People who have not received the vaccines mentioned below pose no higher threat to the general public than those who have, implying that discrimination against non-immunized children in a public school setting may not be warranted."
Old June 24, 2018, 16:41   #55
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
Quote:
Oh.yeah...just what I want for Christmas....

https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2...lter-your-dna/

"New vaccines will permanently alter your DNA "

Then there's this...from one of old Yeller's universities...Whoops! better shut this lady up. Probably Arkansas style...
http://www.neonnettle.com/sphere/508...n-pose-no-risk

"It is often stated that those who choose not to vaccinate their children for reasons of conscience endanger the rest of the public, and this is the rationale behind most of the legislation to end vaccine exemptions currently being considered by federal and state legislators country-wide. You should be aware that the nature of protection afforded by many modern vaccines – and that includes most of the vaccines recommended by the CDC for children – is not consistent with such a statement. I have outlined below the recommended vaccines that cannot prevent transmission of disease either because they are not designed to prevent the transmission of infection (rather, they are intended to prevent disease symptoms), or because they are for non-communicable diseases. People who have not received the vaccines mentioned below pose no higher threat to the general public than those who have, implying that discrimination against non-immunized children in a public school setting may not be warranted."
RG, like anyone, this person has an opinion, that's all, just an opinion.

CNN, MSNBC, most diwwits in Congress, some republicans, 49% of the American population at large, hold the opinion, actually believe that Trump is the reincarnation of Adolf Hitler, that little children are being held in concentration camps, with many saying, in public, that the gas chambers are being lit.

None of that is true, none of it, but people believe and hold those opinions, share them with others.

If you really want to learn about vaccines, the available information changes it seems daily, go to the New England medical journal and look up all the peer reviewed information available on the subject.

Peer review is the best way to gain the truth, as known on that day, on about anything regarding medicine.
Someone says something, does something, finds something new, they THEN submit it for peer review to the top people in that field, who take it apart, duplicate the finding, run the test, and confirm or deny the original findings.

When anyone reads opinions on anything from anyone, always look and check, if they submitted their findings, opinions, for peer review.

If no peer review, then discounting the "so called findings" opinions of others is normally a very thing to do, or to just take it all with a grain of salt.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 25, 2018, 15:11   #56
RG Coburn
Registered

The problem with peer-reviewed is,it's being reviewed by people who themselves,were also advocating or actually did inject these vaccines with their harmful substances,and their debilitating "side effects". Nobody will admit they were doing something they knew was harmful. The can will get kicked.
Old June 25, 2018, 16:18   #57
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
The problem with peer-reviewed is,it's being reviewed by people who themselves,were also advocating or actually did inject these vaccines with their harmful substances,and their debilitating "side effects". Nobody will admit they were doing something they knew was harmful. The can will get kicked.
RG, if you truly believe that all doctors and researchers are purposely poisoning people, nothing anyone says is worthwhile in this conversation.

Accidents happen, drugs don;t work, sometimes they have devastating side effects not found or known about until tried.

Without doctors, researchers, Mike and I would be back into the medical business and that would resemble 1810 type level medicine, not a good thing.

Don't know what to tell ya.

Old June 25, 2018, 16:27   #58
sjohnson
Registered

FALaholic #: 24502
If the evil doctors and pharmaceuticals do much better, we may want to look at where we house the resurrected among us. From https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...ime-2018-01-04

sjohnson is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 25, 2018, 17:37   #59
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by sjohnson View Post
If the evil doctors and pharmaceuticals do much better, we may want to look at where we house the resurrected among us. From https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...ime-2018-01-04

This goes hand in hand with all the people screaming foods and stuff in them are killing us all!!!!

At this rate, I'll be 123, still with a hard willy, getting laid nightly, and killed in an industrial accident at work in my FIFTH major occupation.

Come to think on it, might as well go back to medical school, still got a good fifty or sixty years left at this rate.

But what would I do, say after 40 years of that, maybe politician??????

Old June 25, 2018, 17:47   #60
C2A1
Registered

FALaholic #: 15514
No, No you can't do that. You are taking some young persons job. T will make you give up your furniture and send your over to the Soylent factory.
Furniture: Leigh Taylor
C2A1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old June 25, 2018, 19:12   #61
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

She was lovely!!!!