I really don't hate you..
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 13866
Never Forget September 11 2001

Today we mark another year since The Islamists attacked our Country
and murdered 3500 Americans.

It appears that we will be at war with them
in perpetuity. God help us get rid of the people who
support these murderers. They know who they are.

Was mich nicht umbringt macht mich stärker
2barearms is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2018, 07:59   #2
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 21705
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2barearms View Post

We will be at war with them so long as there IS a them. Which is why I favor dealing with them permanently rather than playing around.
Old September 11, 2018, 09:39   #3
randy762ak
Registered

FALaholic #: 25888
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbagump View Post
We will be at war with them so long as there IS a them. Which is why I favor dealing with them permanently rather than playing around.

DAMN Straight ! Let The Crusades begin !!!
randy762ak is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2018, 10:25   #4
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

If this attack had happened to the Izzy's it would not have
ended until the blood of 35,000 of them was spilled.....

Old September 11, 2018, 10:47   #5
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
Mike Rowe had a bit to say....flight 93

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3686616/posts
Old September 11, 2018, 11:37   #6
martin35
un muy viejo gringo
Contributor
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 2939
Quote:

3500 and 4 if you count those in the later Benghazi Attack set up by Obama and Hillary,,, we get a 2'fer from Islam, Obama and Hillary,,, and the day ain't over.
martin35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2018, 12:00   #7
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
If this attack had happened to the Izzy's it would not have
ended until the blood of 35,000 of them was spilled.....
lsat i hear we have 7K casualties since, and they have around 250K. those are numbers i can accept.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2018, 13:44   #8
TenTea
Registered
Contributor

FALaholic #: 72247
Wife's favorite color: glitter
TenTea is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2018, 14:21   #9
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Mike Rowe had a bit to say....flight 93

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/3686616/posts
That transcript is tough reading. Should be required in every classroom.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2018, 14:27   #10
rowjimmy
Dinosaur
Gold Contributor

FALaholic #: 21662
Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
lsat i hear we have 7K casualties since, and they have around 250K. those are numbers i can accept.
We are on the verge of victory!!
rowjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11, 2018, 14:47   #11
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
That transcript is tough reading. Should be required in every classroom.
Yes it should, hero's should not be forgotten.
Old September 11, 2018, 16:37   #12
Tak
Registered

I asked my kids what the high school did today for 9/11. They had a moment of silence announced over the PA then someone read some kind of commentator poem.

There was no assembly, and none of the teachers talked about it.
Old September 12, 2018, 17:29   #13
D P Six
Registered

FALaholic #: 15219
As a person who worked in the WTC area before the first escavations were done, worked in the WTC buildings when they was under construction and had a close relative vaporized on that tragic day, I feel great emotion regarding 9/11. This aside I am mystified why there is so little curiosity as to why a group of Saudi Arabians (yes the same Saudi Arabia that is our 'close friend and ally) would kill themselves in order to strike at the US. There may be many reasons but "They hate us for our freedom" sure as hell isn't one of them. Finding out the 'why' and dealing with that will go a long way to solving the 'Muslim problem'. For those who favor eliminating the world's Muslim population of 1.8 billion, that may prove to be a bridge too far even for our country's killer elite forces.
D P Six is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 12, 2018, 17:39   #14
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by D P Six View Post
As a person who worked in the WTC area before the first escavations were done, worked in the WTC buildings when they was under construction and had a close relative vaporized on that tragic day, I feel great emotion regarding 9/11. This aside I am mystified why there is so little curiosity as to why a group of Saudi Arabians (yes the same Saudi Arabia that is our 'close friend and ally) would kill themselves in order to strike at the US. There may be many reasons but "They hate us for our freedom" sure as hell isn't one of them. Finding out the 'why' and dealing with that will go a long way to solving the 'Muslim problem'. For those who favor eliminating the world's Muslim population of 1.8 billion, that may prove to be a bridge too far even for our country's killer elite forces.
But not for the air force, specifically the strategic missile command. Or the navy either.
Old September 12, 2018, 18:41   #15
2barearms
Bronze Contributor

If they had never discovered the oil they would still be riding camels and
Fuckinggoats......oh my bad they are still doing that.

Old September 12, 2018, 20:08   #16
D P Six
Registered

Quote:
If they had never discovered the oil they would still be riding camels and
Fuckinggoats......oh my bad they are still doing that.
You have brushed up against the truth perhaps by accident. It is all about the oil or the pipeline routes that carry the oil. Freedom, democracy, actions of despotic leaders, religion, customs, lifestyles have nothing to do with it! Screw with OUR oil and we will destroy you and your world. We sure have come a long way from the days of avoiding those foreign entanglement thingys.
Old September 13, 2018, 03:07   #17
Mebsuta
Khemi, Stygia
Contributor

FALaholic #: 4143
The WTC was destroyed because a pipeline displeases Allah?
Old September 13, 2018, 10:06   #18
Bawana jim
Registered

We fought the war wrong in my opinion. Muzzie are taught to hate us and we fought the muzzie when we should have been killing the teachers. Not a mosque should be standing that one of the killers come from. If it's radicals teaching then destroy the radicals. Leave a radical mosque standing and they will be right back in there the next day teaching to hate and kill Americans.
Old September 13, 2018, 11:53   #19
D P Six
Registered

Quote:
We fought the war wrong in my opinion. Muzzie are taught to hate us and we fought the muzzie when we should have been killing the teachers. Not a mosque should be standing that one of the killers come from. If it's radicals teaching then destroy the radicals. Leave a radical mosque standing and they will be right back in there the next day teaching to hate and kill Americans.
Do you seriously think doing away with offensive mosque's will solve the problem? How about not meddling in the affairs of other nations? How about not allowing totally alien cultures/religions to immigrate to this country where they can set up shop in most major urban centers? I tend to believe the US political power structure and most 'good' Americans agree with our military foreign policy. Nothing will change ... there is a dark road ahead.
Old September 13, 2018, 12:00   #20
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
Muhammad Atta and the boys lived in the USA for sometime; had trouble getting laid, except with expensive hookers.

Girls back home did not measure up to our sluts.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 13, 2018, 12:08   #21
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Do you seriously think doing away with offensive mosque's will solve the problem? How about not meddling in the affairs of other nations? How about not allowing totally alien cultures/religions to immigrate to this country where they can set up shop in most major urban centers? I tend to believe the US political power structure and most 'good' Americans agree with our military foreign policy. Nothing will change ... there is a dark road ahead.
Just saying that when we decided to fight, go into battle that we didn't wage the war right to get a better outcome. Of course you are right those slugs should never have been in the country.

The commies when they took over a country killed all the educators so the population wouldn't be taught the old ways in schools. The mosque are teaching hate, kill the teachers and destroy the mosque then the muzzie will have to learn their hate elswhere. Go to the nest.
Old September 13, 2018, 12:20   #22
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Do you seriously think that 'not meddling in the affairs of others' is even definable today (never mind possible), given that we are the big kids on the playground and we have legitimate business of one sort or another with every nation on the earth? And even if 'affairs of others' could be operationally defined and agreed upon by the 130-odd nations that inhabit this planet, do you think that's gonna prevent the plethora of other groups like the muzzies, palis, basque separatists or anarcho syndicalists who answer to none of those nations yet are recognizable entities of their own accord to not throw rocks at the big kid, if only to show the locals how tough they are?

And how would you control entities like General Motors, Exxon, Intel or for that matter Nike? Talking about the multinationals who effectively conduct their own foreign policy including shameless exploitation of other peoples, very often in concert with their government. I ask because even though the reality is otherwise these entities are identified by others as American and America's reputation suffers accordingly.

Nope, I'm all for a hands-off approach whenever possible and we should by all means endeavor to be this way when possible. But if someone thinks that's gonna result in kum-bah-yah across the planet or even a measurable lessening of the sturm und drang embedded in the very core of human existence then someone's been hitting the wacky weed a bit too hard.
Old September 13, 2018, 12:54   #23
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Islam doesn't recognize 'nations', only the inexorable spread of islam.

It should have been stamped out 1,000 years ago.
Old September 13, 2018, 13:17   #24
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Do you seriously think that 'not meddling in the affairs of others' is even definable today (never mind possible), given that we are the big kids on the playground and we have legitimate business of one sort or another with every nation on the earth? And even if 'affairs of others' could be operationally defined and agreed upon by the 130-odd nations that inhabit this planet, do you think that's gonna prevent the plethora of other groups like the muzzies, palis, basque separatists or anarcho syndicalists who answer to none of those nations yet are recognizable entities of their own accord to not throw rocks at the big kid, if only to show the locals how tough they are?

And how would you control entities like General Motors, Exxon, Intel or for that matter Nike? Talking about the multinationals who effectively conduct their own foreign policy including shameless exploitation of other peoples, very often in concert with their government. I ask because even though the reality is otherwise these entities are identified by others as American and America's reputation suffers accordingly.

Nope, I'm all for a hands-off approach whenever possible and we should by all means endeavor to be this way when possible. But if someone thinks that's gonna result in kum-bah-yah across the planet or even a measurable lessening of the sturm und drang embedded in the very core of human existence then someone's been hitting the wacky weed a bit too hard.
And remember, one of the reasons cited for the 9/11 attack was that we put a base in Saudi Arabia to fight against Hussein in Iraq. A base that the Saudis permitted us to put there. If the Saudi rulers didn't want us there, they would have said no. So being invited/allowed is not what I would call meddling, but then again, I'm not a crazy-head.
Old September 13, 2018, 14:17   #25
D P Six
Registered

Quote:
And remember, one of the reasons cited for the 9/11 attack was that we put a base in Saudi Arabia to fight against Hussein in Iraq. A base that the Saudis permitted us to put there. If the Saudi rulers didn't want us there, they would have said no. So being invited/allowed is not what I would call meddling, but then again, I'm not a crazy-head.
Yes our non meddling in Iraq has been a great success. If the Russians get out of the way we can have another non meddling success in Syria and then on to the big prize ... a non meddling victory in Iran.
Old September 13, 2018, 19:22   #26
Tak
Registered

Quote:
Yes our non meddling in Iraq has been a great success. If the Russians get out of the way we can have another non meddling success in Syria and then on to the big prize ... a non meddling victory in Iran.
I still think that the U.S., Russia, and China should wipe out the middle-east and split the spoils. Israel stays as it is.

What a great solution and it would bring peace on Earth.
Old September 13, 2018, 21:09   #27
juanni
TROLL

FALaholic #: 2439
Quote:
For those who favor eliminating the world's Muslim population of 1.8 billion, that may prove to be a bridge too far even for our country's killer elite forces.
Strange isn't it. A member of the files constantly proposes a Final Solution to the 'muslim problem', extermination up to a billion or so people and no one disagrees.
Seems many of our files members really aren't much different from those drunken beer hall Nazis of the '30s.

.............juanni
Old September 13, 2018, 21:24   #28
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by juanni View Post
Strange isn't it. A member of the files constantly proposes a Final Solution to the 'muslim problem', extermination up to a billion or so people and no one disagrees.
Seems many of our files members really aren't much different from those drunken beer hall Nazis of the '30s.
....juanni
What do the muzzie do when they have power over minorities?
Old September 13, 2018, 21:29   #29
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
What do the muzzie do when they have power over minorities?
Nope, they treat them as second class citizens.
If they did as you suggest Persia/Iran would have exterminated their large jewish population hundreds of years ago.

But they didn't and let them leave to greener pastures.

Hope this helps clear up a small speck of your vast ignorance.

.............juanni
Old September 13, 2018, 21:35   #30
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
Nope, they treat them as second class citizens.
If they did as you suggest Persia/Iran would have exterminated their large jewish population hundreds of years ago.

But they didn't and let them leave to greener pastures.

Hope this helps clear up a small speck of your vast ignorance.

..juanni
Yep they kill them or drive them away. Glad you can understand that.
Old September 13, 2018, 23:35   #31
JR in the NW
Registered

FALaholic #: 6586
Islam is a screwed up belief system, but it was not responsible for the 9-11 fairytale.
With the deep state being exposed daily for the Russian collusion lies, I wonder when the American people finally see the abject evil it is (deep state) and the lengths it went to to promote its hidden agenda. The stunning revelations exposed almost daily leave little doubt that anything and everything was on the table, to bring about the end of what little of the republic that remained.

Last edited by JR in the NW; September 13, 2018 at 23:58.
JR in the NW is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 00:22   #32
Bama Steve
Registered

FALaholic #: 1982
Quote:
Seems many of our files members really aren't much different from those drunken beer hall Nazis of the '30s. :.............juanni
Just take out the radical ME bunch in one pass.

The rest of them have never really been a problem in recent memory.

Do you do any weed/rodent control around your place or do you encourage them/invite them into your home after neglecting your property/perimeter/country?

You are starting to sound like you have no brainz nor experience with anything negative in your life.

I get drunk and high-5 my cat for killing big field rats and spray Glyphosate around here and ram my bush-hog over everything that I don't want or need out here encroaching upon my way of life.

You should try it.

Very satisfying . . .

The alternative is to be overrun and a distant memory . . .
Old September 14, 2018, 04:09   #33
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bama Steve View Post

Do you do any weed/rodent control around your place or do you encourage them/invite them into your home after neglecting your property/perimeter/country?

You are starting to sound like you have no brainz nor experience with anything negative in your life.

I get drunk and high-5 my cat for killing big field rats and spray Glyphosate around here and ram my bush-hog over everything that I don't want or need out here encroaching upon my way of life.

You should try it.

Very satisfying . . .

The alternative is to be overrun and a distant memory . . .
Yep.
Old September 14, 2018, 07:57   #34
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:

.............juanni
On the other hand it might be just you. This happens when idiots get overly pumped up on themselves and try to run with folks who have real life experiences. Just something to consider.
Old September 14, 2018, 12:44   #35
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 10282
With Muslims killing Muslims at the rate they do, we need to get back there, and into the game, before they are all gone.
V guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 14, 2018, 18:07   #36
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR in the NW View Post
Islam is a screwed up belief system, but it was not responsible for the 9-11 fairytale.
With the deep state being exposed daily for the Russian collusion lies, I wonder when the American people finally see the abject evil it is (deep state) and the lengths it went to to promote its hidden agenda. The stunning revelations exposed almost daily leave little doubt that anything and everything was on the table, to bring about the end of what little of the republic that remained.
Bullseye, yet most of the gullible rubes that are our fellow citizens fell for it hook, line and sinker.

I just love the part about a old man in a cave planning it all, so we (without showing any proof) start a 17 year, very expensive war in the country the cave was supposedly located in.

............juanni
Old September 14, 2018, 18:18   #37
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

Well doing so on your own property is one thing, gallivanting all over the county and doing it on other peoples property is another thing.

In case you haven't noticed, this radical ME bunch has now been spread all over the ME, Europe and Africa since we decided we were going to go into Afghanistan and Iraq and draw them all in like flies and kill them.

Instead we provided a training ground with daily lessons on how to kill us on the cheap, wear us down and piss away trillions until we tuck tail and flee.

Probably didn't help that our govt, the Saudis, Izzys and others funded and trained a whole new crazy lot either.

But it is always funny when the same bunch that created the problem, made it worse is going to be relied on to fix it.

..............juanni
Old September 14, 2018, 18:39   #38
D P Six
Registered

The US military/political world view makes my head hurt!
Old September 14, 2018, 21:08   #39
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Well doing so on your own property is one thing, gallivanting all over the county and doing it on other peoples property is another thing.

In case you haven't noticed, this radical ME bunch has now been spread all over the ME, Europe and Africa since we decided we were going to go into Afghanistan and Iraq and draw them all in like flies and kill them.

Instead we provided a training ground with daily lessons on how to kill us on the cheap, wear us down and piss away trillions until we tuck tail and flee.

Probably didn't help that our govt, the Saudis, Izzys and others funded and trained a whole new crazy lot either.

But it is always funny when the same bunch that created the problem, made it worse is going to be relied on to fix it.

..............juanni
You are neither wrong nor right because there really is no solution other than killing until one side stops or is stopped.

I don't see the crazy muzzies ever stopping and if we stop they overrun us.

This is just life upon this rock and no level of logical debate is going to change that reality.

How long have we been minding our own national business as a country concerning the ME muzzies?

We had to issue letters of mark on the high seas against the Barbary Pirates and we still have to deal with them because we haven't yet exterminated them.

Evil will never die nor leave our existence.

We are so civilized that we allowed the worst of mankind's genetics and proclivities to flourish within our own countries and societies due to emotionalism.

Israel existed in the past because their God told them to go and kill the inhabitants of the land he gave them and they did to good effect until they couldn't hold it any longer. They got weak willed and let the worst around them take over and didn't maintain their gains well enough to keep it so they got to emigrate elsewhere (Got overrun) for a long while until they tried it again and have managed to hold and gain ground.

You can say it is God's will but in the end it is really about people/culture with the strength to maintain their way of life because without that what you have will be taken from you/them.

Europe is now once again lost.

Canada is lost.

The USA has a malignant and aggressive cancer that we collectively don't have the national strength nor commitment to under-go the surgery it will take to stay viable.

Islam is a cancer.

The only cure for it is irradiation.

Happy thought to kick-off the weekend . . .

Old September 14, 2018, 21:44   #40
Tak
Registered

Quote:

.............juanni
When the so-called 'peaceful' muslims create their own new splinter religion, which doesn't demand and advocate for total world domination, and which rejects mo-hammad, then everyone can back off the notion of wiping them all out.

Until then, their goal is to take over the entire world, bring their primitive political and cultural oppression to the four corners, and make all women 3rd class citizens.

The drunken Nazis didn't want to kill, take over, or enslave EVERYONE. Also, it wasn't a political ideology disguised as a religion, it was up front about what it was...National Socialism.

The muslims DO want to kill, take over, or enslave everyone.

Fugg em'. It's us or them. There is no peaceful co-existance.
Old September 14, 2018, 22:07   #41
juanni
TROLL

Quote:

The drunken Nazis didn't want to kill, take over, or enslave EVERYONE.
Nah, just anybody that wasn't part of the superior Aryan race, like subhuman jews, slavs, Russians, poles, serbs, gypsies, African-germans,,,,,,

............juanni
Old September 14, 2018, 22:26   #42
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Nah, just anybody that wasn't part of the superior Aryan race, like subhuman jews, slavs, Russians, poles, serbs, gypsies, African-germans,,,,,,

............juanni
You left out:

1. The insane.
2. Terminally Diseased.
3. Crippled.
4. Physically/Mentally Retarded.
5. Those who won't work.
6. Thieves.
7. Robbers.
8. Confidence men/women.
9. Religious Fanatics.

I don't see a problem with the above.

Every culture/race is full of them.

Would you rather live in a country primarily populated and ruled by those above?

How would they sustain themselves? What would their collective National Gross Product be?

Selling posters to the rest of the world of people who can't do anything at all who drag down all cultures while playing upon their emotions?

Africa is full of this shit . . .

Who would buy these posters in sufficient quantity to support such a nation?
Old September 15, 2018, 00:58   #43
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by JR in the NW View Post
You are on the money, man.

Every place and congregation of persons in any sort of power position on this planet are corrupt to the core.

It is what we are.

All is vanity . . .

Who is Caesar and what do we really owe him/it?
Old September 15, 2018, 21:57   #44
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
You left out:

1. The insane.
2. Terminally Diseased.
3. Crippled.
4. Physically/Mentally Retarded.
5. Those who won't work.
6. Thieves.
7. Robbers.
8. Confidence men/women.
9. Religious Fanatics.

I don't see a problem with the above.

Every culture/race is full of them.

Would you rather live in a country primarily populated and ruled by those above?
Nazism lives!

Sorry, but I don't share your enthusiasm for exterminating people from no fault of their own are handicapped, mentally retarded, crippled or suffer from mental illness.

And since when have all the above in your list ruled those over those that weren't?

Well excluding the con men/women that you and 98% of the voters elect and reelect over and over.
^ Which should raise the question, just who is retarded?

.............juanni
Old September 15, 2018, 22:11   #45
Bama Steve
Registered

Quote:
Nazism lives!

Sorry, but I don't share your enthusiasm for exterminating people from no fault of their own are handicapped, mentally retarded, crippled or suffer from mental illness.

And since when have all the above in your list ruled those over those that weren't?

Well excluding the con men/women that you and 98% of the voters elect and reelect over and over.
^ Which should raise the question, just who is retarded?

............juanni
OK then - let's run this country/culture your way.

Are you able to mentally extrapolate the outcome?

Please tell me how good we will all be under your perspective.

I am listening with an open mind just for you, Sir.

Old September 16, 2018, 10:45   #46
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
OK then - let's run this country/culture your way.

Are you able to mentally extrapolate the outcome?

Please tell me how good we will all be under your perspective.

I am listening with an open mind just for you, Sir.

Return to a small constitutional govt, stop meddling all over the world.
That is when the country ran best, w/o killing off the handicapped.

..............juanni
Old September 16, 2018, 10:47   #47
gentlemanjoe
Registered

FALaholic #: 77676
gentlemanjoe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old September 16, 2018, 10:57   #48
Bawana jim
Registered

Quote:
.......juanni
You can't see it because it's just the way you are and honestly I am not even being critical of you. A tree is a tree and a rock is a rock and that's just the way it is. In my opinion it's folks like you, your thinking that destroyed the nation. Yes destroyed it beyond repair. Your hate turned to a cancer that destroyed the body politic and because you never decided to be American the country dies.

It's not that you are evil but folks like you are flat dumb and can't see what you do. You fill the world with hate and wonder why the world goes to hell. We are dying as a nation and when we do you will blame everyone but yourself because you simply don't see what you are doing.
Old September 16, 2018, 12:03   #49
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor

Quote:

..............juanni
When was that?
Old September 16, 2018, 15:09   #50
juanni
TROLL

Quote:
When was that?
Well before we had our 1st foreign military base.

...............juanni