The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > Weapons Discussion > General Firearms Discussion

Notices

Old April 05, 2018, 21:33   #1
Impala_Guy
Registered

FALaholic #: 55819
If you thought Meh-i-co was a basket case........

Read up on Brazil. Police there are full military full time all the time. They kill 6-8 perps a DAY, and there are 50,000+ murders a year there.

Check out this guy, using an ancient WWI Madsen light machine gun, no less.

Old April 05, 2018, 22:57   #2
Bawana jim
Registered

FALaholic #: 17482
About ten more years and kali will be Venezuela.
Old April 06, 2018, 10:30   #3
Jarhead504
Registered

FALaholic #: 65022
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
About ten more years and kali will be Venezuela.
Ten? More like 2 -> 3 years brother. The giant snowball of marxist destruction rolling straight to Hell is gaining speed every day. We cannot keep on going the way it is. Something is going to happen soon.

Jarhead
Jarhead504 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 06, 2018, 12:25   #4
lew
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 16727
Those Madsens are damn-near indestructible. I would love to have one. I'll see about snagging one and an m964 IMBEL while I'm at it next time I;m down there.

Brazil's countryside is still pretty quiet and a great place to visit, but the cities are godawful. I can't think of a more stressful place than São Paulo.

There is not a problem that government cannot make worse.
lew is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 06, 2018, 23:59   #5
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post
Ten? More like 2 -> 3 years brother. The giant snowball of marxist destruction rolling straight to Hell is gaining speed every day. We cannot keep on going the way it is. Something is going to happen soon.

Jarhead
The way our youth is sucking on Lenin’s shriveled up cock I believe you are correct.

California becoming separate is not really a joke and it can not be allowed to happen. If they did manage it they would suck right up to China giving them a beachhead on our western shore. Oregon and Washington would soon follow. American refugees would head east bringing with them their desperation.
These indeed are interesting times.
Not all of California would be behind a stupid move like this and of course Mexico would skitter right in as well, they basically have taken the southern end of the state already. The homosexuals and assorted freak shows would be washed away with the next outgoing tide after they become no longer useful idiots. The hordes of homeless mental cases would scatter like cockroaches or starve to death.

I think the plan all along was to disarm the population one way or another to disable any decenters after they figure out they been had, too late to do any thing about it even if they wanted to. This all is a slow motion train wreck.

Perhaps another lesson on “Who’s the King?” is in order. If I could predict the future I would be a wealthy man, I am not but here we are none the less.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.

Last edited by Sagerider; April 07, 2018 at 00:28.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2018, 00:14   #6
Sagerider
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 66564
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarhead504 View Post

Jarhead
The way our yut is sucking on Lenin’s shriveled up cock I believe you are correct.

California becoming separate is not really a joke but it can not be allowed to happen. If they did manage it they would suck right up to China giving them a beachhead on our western shore. Oregon and Washington would soon follow.
These indeed are interesting times.
Not all of California would be behind a stupid move like this and of course Mexico would skitter right in as well, they basically have taken the southern end of the state already. The homosexuals and assorted freak shows would be washed away with the next outgoing tide after they become no longer useful. The hordes of homeless mental cases would scatter like cockroaches or starve to death. Refugees would head east bringing with them their desperation or stay until the water hard boils them.

I think the plan all along was to disarm the population one way or another to disable any decenters after they figure they been had, too late to do any thing about if even if they wanted to. This all is a slow motion train wreck.

Matthew 25:1 thru 25:10 Be ready!

The written word sometimes like poetry is never really finished but merely abandoned.

I live alone in the middle of nowhere with two dogs and a cat, what do you think about that.

The wind blows, the rain falls, the flag snaps its bravery in the dark as two dogs boil for attention at my feet.

Of course it is a true story. You just couldn't make up something like that, no way.
Sagerider is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 07, 2018, 19:44   #7
Registered

FALaholic #: 348
Jerry Brown & dems are traitors. invading cali would be a hoot.
0302 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18, 2018, 12:16   #8
Incognito
Registered

FALaholic #: 1785
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagerider View Post
The way our youth is sucking on Lenin’s shriveled up cock I believe you are correct.

California becoming separate is not really a joke and it can not be allowed to happen. If they did manage it they would suck right up to China giving them a beachhead on our western shore.
I say let them go. Just make their exit from the union contingent upon them signing a treaty with the US stating no foreign troops allowed on their soil and us keeping some key navy bases (like Guantanomo down in Cuba). If they ever even think of breaking that treaty we could move in like a duck on a June bug. With Kalifornia gone, imagine the prosperity our nation could enjoy.

Last edited by Incognito; April 18, 2018 at 12:22.
Incognito is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 18, 2018, 12:20   #9
clodhopper
Registered

FALaholic #: 65715
Quote:
Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
I say let them go. Just make their exit from the union contingent upon them signing a treaty with the US stating no foreign troops allowed on their soil. We could even add to that a lease for naval bases for 100 years or more. If they ever even think of breaking that treaty we could move in like a duck on a June bug. With Kalifornia gone, imagine the prosperity our nation could enjoy.
Can you imagine the tidal wave of people escaping Kali just prior to finalization of separation? I would expect a very large number of people would not want to part ways with the rest of the US.
clodhopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18, 2018, 13:13   #10
RG Coburn
Registered

FALaholic #: 27406
Quote:
Originally Posted by clodhopper View Post
Can you imagine the tidal wave of people escaping Kali just prior to finalization of separation? I would expect a very large number of people would not want to part ways with the rest of the US.
If they separated from the United States,would all their state pension obligations evaporate? They'd become their own country,so they technically wouldn't be a state.
RG Coburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 18, 2018, 14:57   #11
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by lew View Post
I can't think of a more stressful place than São Paulo.

you need to get those steel castings up to a lower critical temperature for stress relief. usually that is around 1100* F.

Sao Paulo has some decent foundry shops.
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 18, 2018, 15:04   #12
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
It would be tough on the rest of the US having the Pacific ocean cut off.
As previously stated, after California, Oregon and Washington would quickly fall.

The Chinese would come in with billions of dollars and would own the entire Pacific coast. People would be ecstatic at first, a new country with tons of money coming in. A communist paradise, the people would be truly happy.
The new Chinese government would let the part roll for a couple of years then the boot would come down

The Chinese will have the economic advantage and won't stop with the west coast. They'll take the rest of the country within 20 years.
Old April 21, 2018, 11:44   #13
garandguy10
Registered

FALaholic #: 10840
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG&L View Post
It would be tough on the rest of the US having the Pacific ocean cut off.
As previously stated, after California, Oregon and Washington would quickly fall.

The Chinese would come in with billions of dollars and would own the entire Pacific coast. People would be ecstatic at first, a new country with tons of money coming in. A communist paradise, the people would be truly happy.
The new Chinese government would let the part roll for a couple of years then the boot would come down

The Chinese will have the economic advantage and won't stop with the west coast. They'll take the rest of the country within 20 years.
The Chinese have been buying up California residential and commercial real estate for years, they already control a lot of important areas of the state. The Chinese have also planted agents in industries across the country for the purposes of industrial/military espionage.

If you do not believe me, try buying a house in LA or SF bay area, you will be bidding against Chinese all cash buyers.
garandguy10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 21, 2018, 13:20   #14
CG&L
Registered
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 27951
And they've been buying in Florida and several other states for some time. It's well known what you're saying is true.

If California and the Northwest secede and form their own country, it will quickly be taken by the Chinese and become a sovereign country.
This combined with the Chinese buying in other states and industrial sabotage will be checkmate.

They will have won and we will have lost.