The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Police Issues

Notices

Old March 29, 2018, 06:03   #1
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
Swarm! Georgia officer attacked by minister and family

This could have gone south in so many ways. I think the cop heard, "white officer open fires on mexican church members with kids present." Interesting training material:

http://milnenews.com/2018/03/29/poli...-congregation/

Police in Georgia attacked by a minister, his family and members of the congregation

Officers were called to a scene in Georgia Saturday after a woman reported she had seen her runaway teenage daughter.

Police in Georgia arrested a Lilburn minister as well as his wife and two sons taking them into custody after a brawl broke out in front of their church, the group disarmed one officer and pushed another against a wall.

So what really happened?

After a woman had reported she saw her runaway teenage daughter at Iglesia Cristiana Evangelica Church, located at a strip mall on Highway 29, The officers responded and went to investigate the claim, to which the woman’s daughter was found sitting in the back of the minister’s SUV with one of his sons,

Police told Channel 2 Action News on Monday that the officers went to the church after the woman reported that she’d spotted her runaway teenage daughter.

“They have my daughter, they won’t let her have communication with me. The lady from the church was yelling at me. They said they had custody from DFACS, but it’s not true,” the mother told Channel 2’s Tony Thomas.

Shortly after arriving and finding the missing teen in the back of a vehicle with the son of Minister Wilmer Cruz, The Lilburn PD were surrounded by the local minister, his wife, and their two sons and the group moved in on the officers.

Realizing they were greatly outnumbered, one of the officers drew his Taser, only to have it taken from him by Cristina Cruz, who then tried to resist being arrested after the taser was retrieved.

At one point, an officer tried to Taser the son who had attacked the officer, but the son grabbed the prongs and wrapped them up, one of the sons got hold of the Police radio after the officer dropped it, which he threw to the ground after being instructed to do so.

One of the officers was then rushed and pushed against a glass door.

“The officer was grabbed by his throat and slammed into the glass, pinned up to the glass door and was unable to move at that point,” Lt. Tim Allen with the Lilburn Police Department said.

Wilmer Cruz, 38, and Cristina Cruz, 37, were arrested on numerous charges. meanwhile a 16-year-old and 17-year-old were also arrested.

The 16-year-old has been charged as a juvenile.
Old March 29, 2018, 08:43   #2
Herr Walther
Registered

FALaholic #: 11681
They should have arrested the whiner in the background.
Old March 29, 2018, 08:52   #3
Thorack
Acquisition Corp Dude
Bronze Contributor

FALaholic #: 748
But, but, but,

The immigrants are good people and they are assimilating. Yeah right, they don't respect US Law or cops.

Thorack

2. Never let Doctors cut on you unless its life or death and ALWAYS get a second opinion.
Thorack is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2018, 09:09   #4
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 63101
Those officers exhibited great self control - well done for showing restraint, and maintaining your heads - Bravo! If those church goers only just answered the questions about the 'missing' girl in the vehicle - cult kidnapping, comes to mind! Idjiots.

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2018, 11:13   #5
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
"diversity is our strength", right?
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2018, 11:24   #6
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor

FALaholic #: 67949
And some people wonder why most of us go armed at all times!

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2018, 13:09   #7
Tak
Registered

FALaholic #: 27291
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herr Walther View Post
They should have arrested the whiner in the background.
Oh my God after 45 seconds I wanted her to be fuggin shot dead in the head.
Tak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2018, 13:14   #8
Tak
Registered

Damn those cops deserve a medal for restraint.

The should have maced them all sooner, though. It got out of hand too quickly and it could have gone super bad.

If those were ghetto rats instead of hispanics, cops probably would have been beaten to death or killed
Old March 29, 2018, 14:01   #9
justashooter
Registered

FALaholic #: 5967
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tak View Post
Damn those cops deserve a medal for restraint.

The should have maced them all sooner, though. It got out of hand too quickly and it could have gone super bad.

If those were ghetto rats instead of hispanics, cops probably would have been beaten to death or killed
spanics are very dramatic people when they don''t get what they want.

chinese are just as bad:

[IMG][/IMG]
[/URL]
If the concept of heading on down to the local Home Depot and transforming $100 worth of random pipe bits into a killing machine doesn’t appeal to you, you’re a frikkin' pansy. Also, you’re probably sane and will live significantly longer than I will.

Nonetheless you disgust me, and I take comfort in the knowledge that your obituary will be nowhere near as humorous as mine.

The next time I hear "THE RANGE IS NOW HOT", it just wont be the same.

Max tried another question. "What sort of people live about here?"
"In THAT direction," the Jin said, waving its right paw round, "lives a Han: And in THAT direction," waving the other paw, "lives a Ming Hare. Visit either you like: they're both mad."
"But I don't want to go among mad people," Max remarked.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Jin: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Max.
"You must be," said the Jin, "or you wouldn't have come here."
justashooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old March 29, 2018, 15:30   #10
Tak
Registered

Being a spoiled little chit brat knows no racial boundaries.

Plus, those cops all had purses and the kid had a sharp pencil...
Old March 29, 2018, 17:26   #11
Bubacus
Registered

FALaholic #: 13971
The whining broad wanted to keep repeating that there were children there for when something jumped off to make the PD look bad. I'm shocked the restrained cop didn't head but the people pinning him to the car. Its a shame where things have gone now.
Old April 14, 2018, 19:51   #12
Rick
Registered

FALaholic #: 74
Minister, eh. What kind of church is that .....

What were they charged with, anything serious? I’d be real curious. I know I’d be facing a host of felonies if I tried anything like that.
Rick is offline   Reply With Quote