The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > Politics

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old April 20, 2017, 20:04   #1501
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
Butt then, I figure he actually was asking for this. Asking like a petulant child, I must add. But I am a spoiler.




That's what I think about that.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 20:23   #1502
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
So far, page 31 is shaping up to be epic. I don't know what Texgunner was trying to share, but now i'm curious.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 20:54   #1503
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 15,329
lesbian photo: Lesbian farmgirl.jpg
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 20:56   #1504
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
Would you, should you, could you?






__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 20, 2017, 22:32   #1505
Texgunner
long-time Texas taxpayer
Silver Contributor
 
Texgunner's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 4653
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: Brokenoak in central Texas-Milam county
Posts: 6,794
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
So far, page 31 is shaping up to be epic. I don't know what Texgunner was trying to share, but now i'm curious.
"Violated terms of service" Beats me. Let's see if this passes the smell test.



Two scoops of peach please!

__________________
My daddy was a cowboy in his younger days, wild as the west Texas wind. He once told me, "Son, death is a horse you got to ride. So you better get your saddle ready."
Texgunner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2017, 20:47   #1506
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
Back to shorts. Summer is coming.






__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2017, 21:01   #1507
rowjimmy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 21662
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central PA
Posts: 11,818
This thread is the only significant thing I've ever done with my life. And it's all do to you guys making it great.

Make My Thread Great Again!
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2017, 21:03   #1508
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
Here's for ya'll that like the cowgirl look.


It's an East-West thang.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2017, 21:05   #1509
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
MMTGA?
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2017, 21:10   #1510
rowjimmy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 21662
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central PA
Posts: 11,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
MMTGA?
That's what I was going for ...
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2017, 21:12   #1511
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
That's what I was going for ...
Needs hats. What color?

Or maybe im-morale patches with velcro backing.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2017, 21:16   #1512
rowjimmy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 21662
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central PA
Posts: 11,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Needs hats. What color?

Or maybe im-morale patches with velcro backing.
Multi-cam, or hot pink, I'm not sure ...
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 22, 2017, 21:20   #1513
tdb59
not really a gun guy
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: I am here
Posts: 9,168
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
lesbian photo: Lesbian farmgirl.jpg
Nice Begonias !




............
__________________
We once were a Nation of Riflemen...


Matthew 5:16
tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 23, 2017, 05:46   #1514
rowjimmy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 21662
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central PA
Posts: 11,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdb59 View Post
Nice Begonias !




............
Well there ain't nothing wrong with the way she moves, scarlet begonias, or a touch of the blues.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 23, 2017, 08:25   #1515
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
Could be an illusion but I might as well try.


Well I ain't often right but I've never been wrong,
Seldom turns out the way it does in the song.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 23, 2017, 09:13   #1516
rowjimmy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 21662
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central PA
Posts: 11,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
Could be an illusion but I might as well try.


Well I ain't often right but I've never been wrong,
Seldom turns out the way it does in the song.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 23, 2017, 09:39   #1517
gordonm1
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 11572
Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Yakima, WA
Posts: 848
some girls could make a tractor "get wood".
gordonm1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26, 2017, 02:41   #1518
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
Can't sleep.~ss
ETA:
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 26, 2017, 11:08   #1519
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 15,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by slavicshooter View Post
Can't sleep.~ss
ETA:

Here ya go, she's already for ya!

Dream a little dream with me.


women photo:  tumblr_l48fpkYe3l1qafenno1_500.jpg
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 26, 2017, 18:38   #1520
tdb59
not really a gun guy
Bronze Contributor
 
tdb59's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 63177
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: I am here
Posts: 9,168
__________________
We once were a Nation of Riflemen...


Matthew 5:16
tdb59 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:32   #1521
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
We are closing in on an unprecedented number of pages that contain " thread drift" of epic proportion. ~ss
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:33   #1522
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
Being true to my promise...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:34   #1523
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
I will not post a picture of a portly woman.~ss
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:36   #1524
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
So when the time comes for this thread to roll over to the next page...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:37   #1525
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
You that had hoped for another FalFiles Fatty...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:38   #1526
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
...will be greatly disappointed. ~ss
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:41   #1527
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
Rojimmy has created this thread that has taken on a life of its own.
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:43   #1528
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
I can only hope...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:44   #1529
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
...that I will be the one...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:45   #1530
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
...to post first on the glorious page...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:47   #1531
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
...forthwith. ~ss
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:49   #1532
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
If however I am not the first post, I can live with the fact...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:50   #1533
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
...that I made a valiant effort. ~ss
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:52   #1534
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
This effort...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:52   #1535
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
...is taking...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:53   #1536
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
...much longer...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:54   #1537
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
...than I had...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:54   #1538
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
...foolishly...
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:55   #1539
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
anticipated. ~ss
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:58   #1540
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 17:59   #1541
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 18:00   #1542
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 18:00   #1543
slavicshooter
Registered
Contributor
 
slavicshooter's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74022
Join Date: May 2014
Location: Hannibal, Mo.
Posts: 3,251
__________________
" In truth there is only one freedom - the holy freedom of Christ, whereby He freed us from sin, from evil, from the devil. It binds us to God. All other freedoms are illusory, false, that is to say, they are all, in fact, slavery."~St. Justin Popovitch
" Slavs are fueled by booze. I thought this was common knowledge."~lew
slavicshooter is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 18:51   #1544
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 15,329
wow, 32!
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 19:14   #1545
Invictus77
1C 16:13
Bronze Contributor
 
Invictus77's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74205
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western, KY
Posts: 5,176
How did this plethora of BS make it to 32 pages





Apparently PB did not think "Kindly" of that photo....

__________________
A 9 mm "might" expand
A 45 will NEVER shrink!!

Last edited by Invictus77; April 30, 2017 at 17:48.
Invictus77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 19:26   #1546
rowjimmy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 21662
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Central PA
Posts: 11,818
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus77 View Post
How did this plethora of BS make it to 32 pages
Because people just keep posting. It has taken on a life of its own. This thread needs more Mebs tho...

This is the thread that never ends, it goes on and on my friend, some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue posting in it forever just because this is the thread that never ends ...

Here's one for the books:



Amy likes guns, and is my age.
rowjimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 19:28   #1547
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by Invictus77 View Post
plethora of BS
This is very hurtful. I post up pictures of many of my former girlfriends for the viewing pleasure of my Falfiles buddies, and you say something like this?
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 19:32   #1548
Invictus77
1C 16:13
Bronze Contributor
 
Invictus77's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 74205
Join Date: Jun 2014
Location: Western, KY
Posts: 5,176
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
This is very hurtful. I post up pictures of many of my former girlfriends for the viewing pleasure of my Falfiles buddies, and you say something like this?
Well, you and your girls are exempt brother.

SS and his plethora of chix however.....
__________________
A 9 mm "might" expand
A 45 will NEVER shrink!!
Invictus77 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 19:38   #1549
12v71
Perched in the MP
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 71127
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: I'l know when I get there.
Posts: 6,626
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit308 View Post
This is very hurtful. I post up pictures of many of my former girlfriends for the viewing pleasure of my Falfiles buddies, and you say something like this?
Should I tell Invictus the truth about the spring shoot?... The walls of your van are pretty thin...
__________________
"Can you lock him out of the marketplace?": My other half talking to Brunop in 2014.

Four out of the five voices in my head say "Go for it"

I'm a heavy equipment mechanic because brain surgery was far too easy.
12v71 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old April 27, 2017, 19:40   #1550
Exit308
Curio & Relic
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 62143
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: WA
Posts: 4,874
Quote:
Originally Posted by rowjimmy View Post
Because people just keep posting. It has taken on a life of its own. This thread needs more Mebs tho...

This is the thread that never ends, it goes on and on my friend, some people started posting in it not knowing what it was, now they'll continue posting in it forever just because this is the thread that never ends ...

Here's one for the books:



Amy likes guns, and is my age.
It appears as though you like the girls with 3% or less body fat. While I admire their devotion to training to achieve such low body fat, I prefer a woman with a little subcutaneous fat as a shock absorber. And because this is the FALFILES.
__________________
"Barbarism is the natural state of mankind. Civilization is unnatural. It is a whim of circumstance. And barbarism must always ultimately triumph." Robert E. Howard


The truth does not require your belief.
Exit308 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2015 The FAL Files