The FAL Files  

Go Back   The FAL Files > News & Political Discussion > News & Current Events

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old December 12, 2017, 14:39   #151
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
That's a big difference - I guess I'd let all our guys stay home and make babies, and let the Germans and Russians decimate each other.

Maybe if the Germans or Russkies showed up here, we'd take a break from all that screwin', and fight 'em.
You do remember, that Hitler declared war on the USA, correct????

While in Germany, as an interesting side point in this discussion, I was allowed to hold an original copy of the plans Germany had drawn up for what they planned to do to the USA, after they won the war.
At least part of the original plan, all signed by adolf.

Its rare one gets to actually touch history.
Well, they did require I wear white cotton gloves.
But for that moment there, I did put on my kippa before the German handed me the documents.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 14:49   #152
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
You do remember, that Hitler declared war on the USA, correct????

While in Germany, as an interesting side point in this discussion, I was allowed to hold an original copy of the plans Germany had drawn up for what they planned to do to the USA, after they won the war.
At least part of the original plan, all signed by adolf.

Its rare one gets to actually touch history.
Well, they did require I wear white cotton gloves.
But for that moment there, I did put on my kippa before the German handed me the documents.
In fact, I do. And that alliance with Japan is exactly what FDR counted on, since his other efforts at dragging us into that conflict were unsuccessful.

What did they plan to do to the USA, after they won?
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 15:06   #153
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
In fact, I do. And that alliance with Japan is exactly what FDR counted on, since his other efforts at dragging us into that conflict were unsuccessful.

What did they plan to do to the USA, after they won?
It was a week long NATO conference and workshop I attended with my boss.
One of the breakout days was on this, and nearly all of the Americans attended.
West coast, and deep south, all to be returned to farming, food production.
Northern states, allowed to regrow forests, give the southwest back to the natives or Mexico.
All of what they saw as inferiors, put to death.
Reduction of the population by 75% over 30 or 40 years, and replacement with good Germans.
They had plans to castrate blacks, use as slaves to build what they needed, work farms etc, and then die out when no longer needed or put to death when they could not work.
It was a chilling day of revelations for all of us.
White southerners were to be singled out, they believed they could not be made into proper slaves, so killing all was the plan for them.
They thought that they could keep a lot of folks up north in the manufacturing states in line and possibly make them one day, good Germans.
It was a wake up call for this old boy listening to all this.
Crap was pure evil, done by a highly educated peoples.
Just kinda matter of fact, no remorse, like putting down a rabid animal is how they viewed most of us.
Evil, just evil on full display.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 15:12   #154
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
It was a week long NATO conference and workshop I attended with my boss.
One of the breakout days was on this, and nearly all of the Americans attended.
West coast, and deep south, all to be returned to farming, food production.
Northern states, allowed to regrow forests, give the southwest back to the natives or Mexico.
All of what they saw as inferiors, put to death.
Reduction of the population by 75% over 30 or 40 years, and replacement with good Germans.
They had plans to castrate blacks, use as slaves to build what they needed, work farms etc, and then die out when no longer needed or put to death when they could not work.
It was a chilling day of revelations for all of us.
White southerners were to be singled out, they believed they could not be made into proper slaves, so killing all was the plan for them.
They thought that they could keep a lot of folks up north in the manufacturing states in line and possibly make them one day, good Germans.
It was a wake up call for this old boy listening to all this.
Crap was pure evil, done by a highly educated peoples.
Just kinda matter of fact, no remorse, like putting down a rabid animal is how they viewed most of us.
Evil, just evil on full display.
Wow.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 15:15   #155
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
There has been some discussion that Bomber Harris and others were wrong toward the end of the war, that always happens when normal people see what actually goes on in wars, they are appalled at the results.
It happened in our own Civil War, reporters began reporting the death and destruction, photos were just coming into play, and normal people were horrified at what actually took place.

Did Germany set out to go to war with most all of Europe and Russia, yes they did.
The smiling crowds of people in Germany when Germany was winning the war, thousands grinning from ear to ear at each announcement of the glory of Germany over all others tells the story for all with eyes.
Did Germany butcher millions of people, yes they did.

The difference between you and I, I would have killed every single German in existence, the day before they finally surrendered, if it would have saved one allied soldiers life, and all without hesitation!

The Germans declared total war, without restrictions of any kind, they faced total war by those they sought to kill and enslave.

That's how wars are fought, you kill enough of theirs, so they give up and surrender.

If any peoples on this earth do not wish to face total war, then stay home and make babies.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
That's a big difference - I guess I'd let all our guys stay home and make babies, and let the Germans and Russians decimate each other.

Maybe if the Germans or Russkies showed up here, we'd take a break from all that screwin', and fight 'em.
Color me with YH on this one. It's the right thing to do.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 18:21   #156
juanni
TROLL
 
FALaholic #: 2439
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: up a creek in MT
Posts: 16,339
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
It was a week long NATO conference and workshop I attended with my boss.
One of the breakout days was on this, and nearly all of the Americans attended.
West coast, and deep south, all to be returned to farming, food production.
Northern states, allowed to regrow forests, give the southwest back to the natives or Mexico.
All of what they saw as inferiors, put to death.
Reduction of the population by 75% over 30 or 40 years, and replacement with good Germans.
They had plans to castrate blacks, use as slaves to build what they needed, work farms etc, and then die out when no longer needed or put to death when they could not work.
It was a chilling day of revelations for all of us.
White southerners were to be singled out, they believed they could not be made into proper slaves, so killing all was the plan for them.
They thought that they could keep a lot of folks up north in the manufacturing states in line and possibly make them one day, good Germans.
It was a wake up call for this old boy listening to all this.
Crap was pure evil, done by a highly educated peoples.
Just kinda matter of fact, no remorse, like putting down a rabid animal is how they viewed most of us.
Evil, just evil on full display.
A bit more detailed but doesn't sound much different from file's member justaracist's scheme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by justashooter View Post
as far as i am concerned the only good rag head is a dead rag head. it is a proven fact that middle easterners, negros, red dot indians, and mestizos have an average IQ of about 85 on average, with lower creative potential, and that they have an enhanced aggressiveness by nature, especially in relation to territorial and reproductive behaviours. this is the result of hundreds of generations in a deprived and super-competitive environment in which only hyper-aggressive men propogated. the genetic predisposition for aggression was passed on and became a part of the culture through darwinian process. the human genome project has documented the differences. accepting the reality is accepting science and rationality.

remove these ethnic groups from the world, en masse, and productivity would soar in a peaceful environment. standard of living would increase, and "happiness" would increase dramatically.

do it for the children.
http://www.falfiles.com/forums/showthread.php?t=421885

Hopefully at least Adolph used caps and less spelling errors.







..................juanni
__________________
Bawana jim; 'I was trying to get to the point he would realize that because of debt the world has improved.'
juanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 19:58   #157
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Wow.
People always jump to the conclusion I am against Germans, the NAZI types because I'm Jewish, its there a little, would be a lie to say its not, however, my real trouble with all things NAZI is what the bastards planned to do to my people, the people of the USA, and what they in fact did to much of the world while under their control.

There is no understanding Nazi's, there is nothing good about any of them, there is nothing we can learn from them, they needed to be killed off whole scale and then have their cities plowed under and salted.

The world has faced off with pure evil only once at this level I'm aware of.
What the Germans got for their evil efforts, is far less than they deserved.

And any asshole screaming this shit today, (neo nazi) has a goal in mind, and it ain't one, any but a psychotic would follow.

I walked outside that conference that day, smoked a cigarette or two, and began to wear a kippa near everywhere I went in Germany, luckily none of them got stupid with me, in that I was looking for a fight.
But, I grew out of it, and got back too, the ones I were dealing with daily had nothing to do with that period, the sins of the father shit, but I never again spoke to any of the old timers of that period, they can all go straight to hell.

Forgiveness is for G-D, I'll never forget nor forgive what these bastards actually did to the world.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 20:05   #158
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,683
Yeah, especially when you consider who funded them!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 20:22   #159
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Yeah, especially when you consider who funded them!
Come on spit it out!
Come back with, it was them Jewish bankers!
They funded the whole of the German Nazi regime.
Don;t forget the Christian baby blood in our bread, or we all have big noses, steal everything and rape/defile wimmen, etc.

Come to think of it, I'm sure a few Jewish bankers funded some of the early and later nazi efforts, with the gold removed from their mouths, melted down, and such.

Can I blame for 70 years, the Christian bankers at BoA that invest money anywhere where evil is done in this world????
Some people, had the best part of their DNA run down the crack of their mama's ass.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 21:01   #160
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,683
Actually I was thinking about Brown Harriman - you know Grandpa Bush. Those bankers by the way were as a consequence of Christians not being allowed to 'commit' Usury on each other, so they got 'others' to!
Zionism is my issue, so don't get all your knickers in a twist over what you think I was inferring - arseholes, are arseholes whatever their religion, or otherwise.
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 21:20   #161
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,491
Well, on the "evil scale", Stalin was not any better. He was one of the victors, so most of his evil deeds got swept under the rug.

I don't want to justify Hitler's actions, but there were more than just one evil bastard in the newer history of mankind.

They are all over the place. Pol Pot comes to mind, Mao among others.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 22:07   #162
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Actually I was thinking about Brown Harriman - you know Grandpa Bush. Those bankers by the way were as a consequence of Christians not being allowed to 'commit' Usury on each other, so they got 'others' to!
Zionism is my issue, so don't get all your knickers in a twist over what you think I was inferring - arseholes, are arseholes whatever their religion, or otherwise.
Bankers of any stripe, lend money to anyone they can make a profit on, and don't lend money to dead beats.
That's a given and bankers are all in too make money.

Fair enough about the other, I'll stand corrected/stand down on the personal side of this between you and I.

I'm still a committed Zionist, but what the hell.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 22:08   #163
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Well, on the "evil scale", Stalin was not any better. He was one of the victors, so most of his evil deeds got swept under the rug.

I don't want to justify Hitler's actions, but there were more than just one evil bastard in the newer history of mankind.

They are all over the place. Pol Pot comes to mind, Mao among others.
Stalin as you noted, was also an evil bastard.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 22:23   #164
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

I'm still a committed Zionist, but what the hell.
Nothing wrong with that, brother yh, a man has got to have something to believe in.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 22:25   #165
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by moonbat60 View Post
Nothing wrong with that, brother yh, a man has got to have something to believe in.
I believe in long legged blonds with green eyes, the other, just stuck with that.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 22:29   #166
Trypcil
Curio & Relic
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 63101
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: GA
Posts: 4,683
Written by the victors - while neglecting the details!

Lenin and Stalin, let alone Mao Zedong - much myth about all their history and antics but little about their enablers, if one digs - the western perspective is essentially compiled of fake attributes and out right lies, all made to hide the real 'Players' motives, let alone who they were or their aims - some know, and others scoff nationalisms!
__________________
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them they have been fooled!" -- Mark Twain

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize." -- Voltaire

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." -- Friedrich Nietzsche
Trypcil is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 12, 2017, 22:49   #167
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trypcil View Post
Lenin and Stalin, let alone Mao Zedong - much myth about all their history and antics but little about their enablers, if one digs - the western perspective is essentially compiled of fake attributes and out right lies, all made to hide the real 'Players' motives, let alone who they were or their aims - some know, and others scoff nationalisms!
This account, at that time, was written mostly by Christians concerning Israel around 1967.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/12/wh...led-jerusalem/
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2017, 09:18   #168
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
What documents were you given access to that had AH's signature? I've been searching for verified plans for U.S.A. invasion by Germany, and can only find speculation.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 13, 2017, 14:21   #169
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
What documents were you given access to that had AH's signature? I've been searching for verified plans for U.S.A. invasion by Germany, and can only find speculation.
The workshop break out session I attended was being done by a couple of German historians and my German then was not that great on technical papers and such.
They said the packets contained adolfs signature/initials, etc on the overall plan.
I look at and held several packets of documents, a few of them, a few pages, and to tell the truth, they had all kinds of signatures and stamps from officials of that time all over several of them.
Then as now, I would not recognize adolfs actual signature/intials if it were laid out in front of me.
Its what they briefed to a packed room, and I had no reason to disbelieve them then or now.
We, those of us there at that time and in our positions, got all kinds of historical briefing from people concerning those time frames. We studied the propaganda methods they used at the time, to see how that could be incorporated into what we were tasked to do.
I lived for nearly four years, less than two blocks away from the Nuremberg court where they tried all the nazi officials, roamed all over that place a dozen times or more, speaking with people that were actually present local while the trials took place.

You spend 11 years in Germany, in the military, history is all around you everywhere you go, its really not that large of a country.

I was flying my RC airplanes one Sunday morning, along with four or five friends and an elderly German came walking up to our group, stood there watching what we were doing, and then in perfect English, began asking technical questions and such about our planes and gear.

Like we all did, anyone interested, we asked if wanted to give it a go.
I took off one of my planes, after showing him the controls, and handed over my transmitter. He was a natural. Flew it for a good five minutes and when I said, time to land, he asked if he could try, ugh, but he was doing so good, why not.
He made a perfect landing, first time.
We all thought he had been flying RC aircraft before, but he said no, first time.
Turns out his name was Adolf Galland.

You'll never find that on the internet, and the internet does not contain everything, you only get much of this stuff in person being in the right place at the right time.

People that place stuff on the net nearly always have several motives for doing that, or not doing that.

We were toured several times, thru many areas, by people present at the time, where mass exterminations took place, showing us, where the bodies fell, with descriptions of the events by first hand witnesses, where they piled the bodies, burned them, carted them off, buried them, etc.

Time and the death of actual witnesses erase much of history which when they are gone, so is the history of that time and events.
I spent two years of my life in school learning that one.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 06:11   #170
bubbagump
Stand-Up Philosopher
Silver Contributor
 
bubbagump's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 21705
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Marietta, Georgia
Posts: 9,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post

You spend 11 years in Germany, in the military, history is all around you everywhere you go, its really not that large of a country.

I was flying my RC airplanes one Sunday morning, along with four or five friends and an elderly German came walking up to our group, stood there watching what we were doing, and then in perfect English, began asking technical questions and such about our planes and gear.

Like we all did, anyone interested, we asked if wanted to give it a go.
I took off one of my planes, after showing him the controls, and handed over my transmitter. He was a natural. Flew it for a good five minutes and when I said, time to land, he asked if he could try, ugh, but he was doing so good, why not.
He made a perfect landing, first time.
We all thought he had been flying RC aircraft before, but he said no, first time.
Turns out his name was Adolf Galland.
Wow, great story. And did not know you were into RC.
__________________
Urban free range hippies are pushovers. Especially with a D-9 Cat. -L. Haney
If God wanted us to carry Glocks, John Browning would have invented them. -shooter_37
bubbagump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 07:14   #171
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
This account, at that time, was written mostly by Christians concerning Israel around 1967.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/12/wh...led-jerusalem/
Tombstones as paving material? That sounds vaguely familiar...

I heard a story 'bout this ol' boy jumped in a pond, when he came out he was covered in cottonmouth water moccasins.....

Ever heard that one? Been repeated so much, it's dang near Gospel now.
Just sayin'.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 10:37   #172
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Tombstones as paving material? That sounds vaguely familiar...

I heard a story 'bout this ol' boy jumped in a pond, when he came out he was covered in cottonmouth water moccasins.....

Ever heard that one? Been repeated so much, it's dang near Gospel now.
Just sayin'.
The Jordanians using headstones comment about paving roads through the main old cemetery in Jerusalem?

Ted, have you ever been to either Germany, Israel, or old city Jerusalem?
Just curious.

I had a fellow once crawl all up in my face about how bad it was living down south in the late fifties and early mid sixties.
I asked him, had he ever been down south in the late fifties and early mid sixties.
Being 20 years younger than myself, ruled out that possibility.
Ike ordered film made on the camps and is reported to have said, so that in later generations, when people said it never happened, folks would have proof it all did.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!

Last edited by yellowhand; December 14, 2017 at 10:42.
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 10:40   #173
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by yellowhand View Post
The Jordanians using headstones comment about paving roads through the main old cemetery in Jerusalem?

Ted, have you ever been to either Germany, Israel, or old city Jerusalem?
Just curious.
Nope, but I read the same headstone story about Jewish headstones in Europe.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 10:47   #174
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Nope, but I read the same headstone story about Jewish headstones in Europe.
I read a story this week about 20 masked men in Sweden fire bombing a Synagogue with about 40 children inside having a party who went and hid in the basement until the police arrived.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 11:48   #175
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Never been to Sweden, either.

Heard about German soldiers catching babies being thrown out of hospital/nursery windows on their bayonets. (now, I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure it didn't happen, but after the first kiddo was gigged, why would nurses continue to toss them? And - that seems like it would be kinda hard to do, requiring skill and hand/eye coordination.) This was first told about French babies in WWI, then again for Jewish babies in WWII. Is that part of German boot camp training? "How to spear a baby in mid-air"

My point is many of these stories crop up in different areas, but the story remains the same, often told with enthusiasm, by folks that genuinely believe it. Doesn't necessarily make it factual.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 12:01   #176
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Never been to Sweden, either.

Heard about German soldiers catching babies being thrown out of hospital/nursery windows on their bayonets. (now, I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure it didn't happen, but after the first kiddo was gigged, why would nurses continue to toss them? And - that seems like it would be kinda hard to do, requiring skill and hand/eye coordination.) This was first told about French babies in WWI, then again for Jewish babies in WWII. Is that part of German boot camp training? "How to spear a baby in mid-air"

My point is many of these stories crop up in different areas, but the story remains the same, often told with enthusiasm, by folks that genuinely believe it. Doesn't necessarily make it factual.
ya, if you were not there to,see it then no way it could happen. priceless.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 12:10   #177
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
ya, if you were not there to,see it then no way it could happen. priceless.
I did not say there's no way it could happen.

I am saying that folks repeat stories whether or not they actually witnessed the event or not. (like the pond full of snakes story)

When things get political, it has more sinister goals. Say a commissar spread the word about the babies on bayonets (total lie), his mom, his dad, everyone he comes in contact with now has "reliable" witness from the front. Snowball commences, and works like a charm, especially if the commissar's cousin in Hollywood can get the tale in a film for American audiences. Now it's gospel.

I'd still like to see baby-spearing as a class in BC.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 12:19   #178
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
I did not say there's no way it could happen.

I am saying that folks repeat stories whether or not they actually witnessed the event or not. (like the pond full of snakes story)

When things get political, it has more sinister goals. Say a commissar spread the word about the babies on bayonets (total lie), his mom, his dad, everyone he comes in contact with now has "reliable" witness from the front. Snowball commences, and works like a charm, especially if the commissar's cousin in Hollywood can get the tale in a film for American audiences. Now it's gospel.

I'd still like to see baby-spearing as a class in BC.
That's not the way today's world works, it's the seriousness of what's said. So what's the answer, or does it even matter if you get news? Iraq attacked Kuwait and there were stories about babies in a hospital being slaughtered. Is it just adding news to show how bad the attack was or was it a lie?

Does it make any difference if the public is informed, look at the corruption going on in media. Stories made up and proven lies. So in your mind do you believe the media or a personal story?
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 12:29   #179
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
That's not the way today's world works, it's the seriousness of what's said. So what's the answer, or does it even matter if you get news? Iraq attacked Kuwait and there were stories about babies in a hospital being slaughtered. Is it just adding news to show how bad the attack was or was it a lie?

Does it make any difference if the public is informed, look at the corruption going on in media. Stories made up and proven lies. So in your mind do you believe the media or a personal story?
Who benefits? Is the storyteller a skeptical honest fellow? Does he harbor ill-will toward any faction? Is he blinded by personal prejudice? Has he been "taught" that people X are so and so, so when he hears a story, it confirms the BS he was taught?
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 12:56   #180
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Who benefits? Is the storyteller a skeptical honest fellow? Does he harbor ill-will toward any faction? Is he blinded by personal prejudice? Has he been "taught" that people X are so and so, so when he hears a story, it confirms the BS he was taught?
Most likely lies are not told to benefit but to do harm however what lies can they tell to get you to take action? Are the stabbing babies lies designed to get you to act or support action? If you don't believe the lies does it change the outcome for the liars? Just saying you post an opinion so where does it come from, have you some trusted source of info?
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 13:02   #181
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Most likely lies are not told to benefit but to do harm however what lies can they tell to get you to take action? Are the stabbing babies lies designed to get you to act or support action? If you don't believe the lies does it change the outcome for the liars? Just saying you post an opinion so where does it come from, have you some trusted source of info?
The stabbing babies lies have made me take action. I'm trying to work out a "baby-toss" stage at the run n gun.

I only trust the government and Hollywood to give me the straight story on world events. They both have an excellent track record, and certainly no bias.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 13:16   #182
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
The stabbing babies lies have made me take action. I'm trying to work out a "baby-toss" stage at the run n gun.

I only trust the government and Hollywood to give me the straight story on world events. They both have an excellent track record, and certainly no bias.
You are a good democrat Teddy, just like your name sake.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 13:21   #183
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
You are a good democrat Teddy, just like your name sake.
You sure know how to read a man, BJ, I'm sure it's a skill that's helped you in many endeavors.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 13:23   #184
V guy
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
V guy's Avatar
 
FALaholic #: 10282
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: miami
Posts: 16,041
Dr Mengele worked plenty on babies that were not bayoneted.

Twins were part of his "special experiments."
Plenty of babies went into the gas chambers with mom.

Plenty of Russian citizens and families were burned to death in groups, inside barns set ablaze, in western Russia.

I would not discount much of what has been said to be rumor or innuendo, about Nazi troops.

"Nice equipment, they did build, for sure"; (written with a yiddish flair.)
V guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 13:34   #185
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
You sure know how to read a man, BJ, I'm sure it's a skill that's helped you in many endeavors.
It doesn't matter does it.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 13:43   #186
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
It doesn't matter does it.
Not in 2017, we don't judge.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 13:56   #187
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Not in 2017, we don't judge.
On topic Trump says he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, what's next?
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 14:12   #188
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
On topic Trump says he recognizes Jerusalem as the capital of Israel, what's next?
John Hagee will be appointed special representative of U.S. relations with Israel, preachers will hail this as fulfillment of prophecy. I'll go catfishing or hog hunting as the weather dictates, and hope my boy doesn't get sucked into some proxy war orchestrated by some fat lazy bastards that live on honest Americans' wages.

Only the fish and animals have the correct attitude about all this.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 14, 2017, 18:58   #189
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Never been to Sweden, either.

Heard about German soldiers catching babies being thrown out of hospital/nursery windows on their bayonets. (now, I wasn't there, so I can't say for sure it didn't happen, but after the first kiddo was gigged, why would nurses continue to toss them? And - that seems like it would be kinda hard to do, requiring skill and hand/eye coordination.) This was first told about French babies in WWI, then again for Jewish babies in WWII. Is that part of German boot camp training? "How to spear a baby in mid-air"

My point is many of these stories crop up in different areas, but the story remains the same, often told with enthusiasm, by folks that genuinely believe it. Doesn't necessarily make it factual.
I agree, with each retelling of any story, things change, are added to, etc.

When I was teaching university level world history, I'd end up fighting with some students, who read something on the internet, believed it with zero critical thought, and then "owned" it, meaning it became gospel to them.

Most myths, have some grain of truth to them, but boring down to the original truth, can be extremely time consuming or nearly impossible.

I used to take for granted, the NAZI German records and numbers for the number murdered in the Shoah, but learned, this only gave part of the actual events and factual data.

About 30 or so years ago, a treasure trove of data was released by the Germans, they got hold of the East German records, showing exact populations of towns, cities, regions, broken down by race, religion, age of populations, etc before the war, and then data taken after the war.
As well as religious records, recorded births, deaths, marriages, numbers of children in families, etc.
What was found, was that the number of deaths/murders/killings thought done during the war, was being under recorded, meaning the numbers were actually far higher than previously thought/believed.

If a town/city of say 100,000 Jews existed in 1942, and by 1943 or 44, none existed there, and after the war, none ever made it back home, and German records indicate they were taken away, then local eye witnesses say, this happened to those folks here, at this time, done by these soldiers, and when digging is done, they find the human remains, where hundreds of thousands were shot to death, then one can pretty well say, the Germans murdered them.

Why was gas actually used to murder millions of people?
It was not because it was easier on the victims, a quick bullet is far better than 20 minutes of suffocating from poison gas, it was because the effects on German soldiers were so horrendous for many of them, standing by a ditch and murdering women, children and men that looked just like their grand parents, wives, brothers and sisters, day in and day out, they could not take it mentally, etc. Cost was also factored in. Cheaper to use gas than valuable bullets.

The Polish people kept very good records and those records survived the war, as well as most of the Baltic countries. And since most of the murdering done by Germans were done in their countries, and many eye witnesses survived the war years, truth can be located.

I'd never really heard about NAZI's doing the baby on bayonet thing, they simply took out and shot who they wanted, and babies on bayonets would have had the same effect on the troops as standing day in and day out shooting men, women, and children who looked just like their own families, in a bloody ditch.
May have happened, would not surprise me if it did, in an isolated case, but no records of it being done whole scale, and I can't even remember reading of one case of it happening off hand.

The Japs did do the bayonet thing, as far as reports and photos when they were in China, and also used knives to behead American and Allied POWs, how often and how many, no idea, my course of study was Europe.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 08:01   #190
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
The Japanese beheaded thousands of Chinese. One of these days, they'll likely get paid back for that - Americans seem to be the only ones with a two-generation memory.

What's interesting to me is that the effects of WWII (and WWI, really), are so significant today. The Whole of the ME is still influenced by events from that period. The Jerusalem decision will no doubt have some consequences, and this all may be tied back to unresolved differences that have been suppressed(and/or abetted) by larger conflicts.

I have no desire to take part in, or finance any of it.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 10:42   #191
357ross
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 47543
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Utah
Posts: 5,043
About the only thing the Jerusalem decision will do is give those who are already looking for any reason to continue the fight another reason.
357ross is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 11:47   #192
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
The Japanese beheaded thousands of Chinese. One of these days, they'll likely get paid back for that - Americans seem to be the only ones with a two-generation memory.

What's interesting to me is that the effects of WWII (and WWI, really), are so significant today. The Whole of the ME is still influenced by events from that period. The Jerusalem decision will no doubt have some consequences, and this all may be tied back to unresolved differences that have been suppressed(and/or abetted) by larger conflicts.

I have no desire to take part in, or finance any of it.
The powers at that time, carved up large portions of the world to suit their purposes vs having any regards for the people living in those areas and when you toss in millions of people in with one another who in many cases hate one another for centuries, you get 2017 and the problems of today.

The Israeli's will never give up any part of Jerusalem, that simply won't happen, the Arabs have known this since 1967, but use the idea of it all to stir up shit among their less educated populations, as in, all the Arab leaders seem to die very rich men, all without working.

I'd also like to see all outside money and support pulled from all parties in the middle east.
A war would take place, one side would win, one would loose and peace could be finally made with the survivors.
As is the way of mankind.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 11:53   #193
yellowhand
Dinosaur
Silver Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 67949
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Sierra Vista AZ
Posts: 18,651
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
About the only thing the Jerusalem decision will do is give those who are already looking for any reason to continue the fight another reason.
Possible, might be true, but doing the same thing for another 70 years, will insure it looks just like the past 70 years.
Jerusalem will need to be taken by force of arms from the Israelis, and for the long term, that is simply not possible.
Everyone knows, Israel will never give up Jerusalem, and return to the pre 1967 shit borders, simply ain't ever going to happen.
So gun up and take it away from them by force, or accept it and move forward.
When you only have two possible solutions to any problem, you HAVE TO pick one, which the Arabs refuse to do.
__________________
You may find me dead in a ditch one day, on my knees, but I will be up to my waist in spent rifle brass.

It ain't the firearms they are wanting to be rid of, its you!
yellowhand is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 12:16   #194
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
The Japanese beheaded thousands of Chinese. One of these days, they'll likely get paid back for that - Americans seem to be the only ones with a two-generation memory.

What's interesting to me is that the effects of WWII (and WWI, really), are so significant today. The Whole of the ME is still influenced by events from that period. The Jerusalem decision will no doubt have some consequences, and this all may be tied back to unresolved differences that have been suppressed(and/or abetted) by larger conflicts.

I have no desire to take part in, or finance any of it.
Just a point here and I don't expect you to agree. YH post the German plan to take over America. Did you read it and get the full info on the assimilation of America into the German culture? It said the NE could be turned into good little Nazis and if you look at this it's true, the NE have turned into good little Nazi socialist.

America won WWII only to have those in power turn into what was defeated. I believe the 1948 decision to give the Jews Israel was to finish the Holocaust, ship all the remaining jews to where the Arabs kill them all. Fortunately God would never allow man to destroy his people and the world saw his power.

However the Nazis in America wouldnt recognize Jerusalem and it gave the muzzies encouragement to kill the jews because American president would lie and say they supported Israel but never recognized Jerusalem as the capital. Trump is the first true American to be potus, he is fighting the Nazi deep state by doing huge changes in American policy and by giving Americans freedoms they long for.

Will the muzzies be stirred up, they always are but now Jerusalem is the rock to build on.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 12:32   #195
stoner
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 12272
Join Date: Nov 2003
Posts: 142
Quote:
Originally Posted by meltblown View Post
I didn't KNOWshit had any blood that could boil. Unless it's bloody diarrhea
GOOD ONE !!
stoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 13:36   #196
JM
Veteran Member
Gold Contributor
 
FALaholic #: 46494
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Washington
Posts: 1,338
Quote:
Originally Posted by stoner View Post
GOOD ONE !!
Yea---good laugh---maybe the header should have been---Obama is shitting nails.
JM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 14:58   #197
TedKennedy
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 77344
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sapulpa OK
Posts: 800
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bawana jim View Post
Just a point here and I don't expect you to agree. YH post the German plan to take over America. Did you read it and get the full info on the assimilation of America into the German culture? It said the NE could be turned into good little Nazis and if you look at this it's true, the NE have turned into good little Nazi socialist.

America won WWII only to have those in power turn into what was defeated. I believe the 1948 decision to give the Jews Israel was to finish the Holocaust, ship all the remaining jews to where the Arabs kill them all. Fortunately God would never allow man to destroy his people and the world saw his power.

However the Nazis in America wouldnt recognize Jerusalem and it gave the muzzies encouragement to kill the jews because American president would lie and say they supported Israel but never recognized Jerusalem as the capital. Trump is the first true American to be potus, he is fighting the Nazi deep state by doing huge changes in American policy and by giving Americans freedoms they long for.

Will the muzzies be stirred up, they always are but now Jerusalem is the rock to build on.
Sounds like someone's slipped some formaldehyde into your weed.
TedKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 15, 2017, 15:05   #198
Bawana jim
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17482
Join Date: May 2005
Location: west coast
Posts: 18,560
Quote:
Originally Posted by TedKennedy View Post
Sounds like someone's slipped some formaldehyde into your weed.
I expected that reply, you have become predictable...and lame.
__________________
When youth departs may wisdom prove enough
Bawana jim is online now   Reply With Quote
Old December 16, 2017, 06:28   #199
1769
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 66611
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Wells, Vermont, USA
Posts: 1,012
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
About the only thing the Jerusalem decision will do is give those who are already looking for any reason to continue the fight another reason.
Nailed it. ^^^^^^^
1769 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 16, 2017, 09:31   #200
moonbat60
Registered
 
FALaholic #: 17000
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Midwest
Posts: 5,491
Quote:
Originally Posted by 357ross View Post
About the only thing the Jerusalem decision will do is give those who are already looking for any reason to continue the fight another reason.
They will fight, no matter what reason. Most of those goatf...ers just hate the Israelis and want them gone.

Theonly thing is, the Israeli military has shown them a time or two that it is not that easy to sweep the State of Israel into the Mediterranean Sea.

Personally Id rather take my chances with the Israelis than the muzzies.

On another note, as stated above, we should withdraw ALL support from ME muzzie countries and let them slug it out. The only group I would support in the ME are the Kurds.
moonbat60 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:37.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
©1998-2018 The FAL Files